Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_vote_lcapAnonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_voting_barAnonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_vote_lcapAnonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_voting_barAnonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[|Anonymous|]
Newb
Newb

Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<)   Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spiecies:Alien creation
Appearence i cant do. cause i have to remain anonymous. oh well.
Hair: long-ish and black as oil.
Eyes: sky blue/cyan
Hight:6'7"
Body: somewhat strong and slender
Other:none
clothing: all black with an anonymous mask with a long hooded black coat (like the one the tenth doctor wore.)
Family:None
Personality: He has somewhat of a loner sence to him. He can be brilliant and caring at times. he rarely laughs and tries to keep a low profile. sadly he is saddened by his immortal so he cant ever settle down and live a normal life.
Strengths: hes a dead shot marksman. he can quickly anylize his enemy within seconds.
Weaknesses: he can only use a certain amont of energy before he has to rest. or else he goes into a coma for a couple of days. and hes vulnerable to any form of side attacks.
Loves: messing with his enemies, tricking his enemies, and his time vortex manipulator.
Hates: Weeping angels, Lasers of any kind, and Daleks.
Dream: keeping the universe safe.
History: A scientist went madand created Anon. he trained him to be evil but anon had a change of heart and killed his creator and left for earth.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<)   Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:48 am

Species: Alien creation -You just put whatever race your character is. Make one up if you want to-

Other than that, it's fine. Your approved for Roleplaying feel free to start an open RP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If it doesn't become active by this time tomorrow, feel free to pop onto the chat and ask if anyone would like to join it. New members are always welcomed pretty openly.

We don't rp in the chat, just in the forums.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous(i hope i did thss right >_<)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: