Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ellie Klouda I_vote_lcapEllie Klouda I_voting_barEllie Klouda I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ellie Klouda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie Klouda
Newb
Newb
Ellie Klouda

Ellie Klouda Empty
PostSubject: Ellie Klouda   Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:41 am

Ellie's Look:

Ellie Klouda

Species: Human.

::Appearance::
Hair: Dark blonde.
Eyes: Light blue.
Height: 5ft 7 inches.
Figure: Ellie has a slim figure and has quite a mature figure for her age.
Other: She has a scar on her right cheek (which she mostly covers with her hair), the scar is a burn from her deceased father who was violent and abusive towards her.
Clothing: Ellie is known for wearing a lot of denim and form-fitting clothing. She rarely wears anything baggy, and when she does, she doesn't feel comfortable in her baggy clothes.

::Info::
Family: Father, deceased. Mother, unknown. Little sister named Emelia, deceased.
Personality: Ellie has a very bubbly attitude, she always wants to get involved and fit in with the group of friends she has gotten herself into. She is known around her school for her amazing singing skills and ukulele performances. She is quite a helpful, considerate, sincere person, she always lends a helping/comforting hand to those who need one.
Strengths: Intelligent, smart, kind and caring.  
Weakness: Mentions of her father. She is quite a weak form. She is too caring and it can be used against her.
Likes: Singing, playing violin/ukulele/guitar, and likes to eat chocolate.
Dislikes: She hates mean people and doesn't like to see her friends in emotional/physical pain. She despises her dead father.
Dream: Her singing keeps her going, it allows her pain to be heard by hundreds of people. She wants to be a big singing star.

History: Ellie was a sweet baby and she was left by her mother to her alcoholic father who wanted nothing to do with her. She was never really loved at that house. But when her father had another child with a random lady who lived on his street, he dumped the responsibilities onto Ellie, whom at the time was only 5 and was beaten everyday by her father.

Ellie was always kind and smiling to her school friends, it was just to hide her fear and sadness inside her own self. She felt like she didn't belong but her friends made her think otherwise. She reached the age of 10 when her father passed away and she didn't feel any sadness, only anger, towards the man.

Two years later, she is close to her 13th birthday when her sister dies of a fatal illness and Ellie is left alone at an orphanage, but when she turns 14, she retreats from the orphanage and makes a new home with one of her all-time friends, Jasmine.

Now, she is living with Jasmine in their own flat and they have small waitress jobs when they aren't attending their high-school, on the weekends.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google, because everyone uses it.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Ellie's eyes were wide as she scanned the area, she had woken up in a dim-lit place that was an abandoned grocery store. She stood up slowly, rubbing her aching eyes. When her eyes landed on The Doctor's form sprawled under a streetlamp's light, she began to panic before she felt something behind her, she pressed her hand against the thing on her back and registered it as a backpack.

Ellie sighed in relief once she rummaged through it, she saw a chicken leg and got confused by it's presence in the backpack. She shrugged and chucked it in the shadows, only to see it being eaten in a second flat. She gulped and went back to looking through the backpack. She smiled widely when she found the sonic screwdriver and a flashlight. She hovered the flashlight above her head and used the sonic screwdriver to amplify the light as she slowly but carefully eased towards The Doctor's passed out form.

She reached the other side only seconds before the flashlight ran out of juice. She sighed in relief before helping the awaking Doctor stand up. She used the sonic screwdriver to help the lamppost brighten and so it would stop flickering. "Come on, Doctor. We're leavin'!"
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

Ellie Klouda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie Klouda   Ellie Klouda I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Ellie Klouda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: