Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_vote_lcapFabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_voting_barFabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_vote_lcapFabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_voting_barFabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) Empty
PostSubject: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Earth: 2046, London

Blinking the sweat from her eyes, hands shaking and teeth firmly latched onto her lower lip, Tyra stared at the letter in front of her with more concentrated than needed considering it was only three lines.

Tyra,
What you want to know is near. Follow your memories and find the truth, it is time you knew. 12D-5GTF4-56

Frowning for what felt like the millionth time, she folded the paper carefully into a square and tucked it into her pocket, eyes drifting up to look out across the river, not focusing on anything, simply thinking. It was time to travel once again.

Tralaar: Stardate- 5674/Apple/Tree

"Look, I know you know exactly what this means, Mark. Now tell me what it is!" Shaking the now slightly crumpled paper in front of the alien in front of her, Tyra tried to remind herself he was her Mother's friend, though friend tended to be a strange term when it came to her Mother, a person she trusted to some extent. The man's eyes darted from side to side nervously as he licked his lips, debating on what to say before his narrow shoulders finally slumped. "Fine, yes, I know something, but I can't tell you. The only thing I can say is the last part are co-ordinates... And only one way to get there is to use that fancy watch of yours." He finally sighed, defeat clearly written across his face, softening Tyra's anger towards him. "Thank you..." She murmured quietly, reaching across the table he sat at and rested her hand on top of one of his lightly before getting to her feet and walking out of the small apartment.

Earth: 2014, Cardiff

Dragging her eyes up from the map in her hands, Tyra stared around the busy city that surrounded her with irritation. Typing in the string of code had sent her here, to an empty apartment she suspected her mother owned at one point, considering the pictures of the Doctor and herself in various Alien landscapes scattered about the place. And now that she was here, the trail she followed ran cold, nothing in the apartment apart from food in the refrigerator that she feared would attack her if she tried to reach in and dust. Nothing to help her along, no one around could remember the woman that lived there, absolutely zero things to help.

Huffing to herself in frustration, Tyra sat on a bench, map crumpled in her hands and chin resting on top of the two fists that clutched the paper, blue eyes staring sightlessly in front of her at the people passing by as she tried to figure out what to do next. She had nothing to go on, and no memories that might take her anywhere. Not the ones she thought of, her mother never did talk about Cardiff much, other than to mention the small lab she worked in for a while. But it was more in passing than anything.

Frowning slightly, Tyra recalled what she said with slight difficulty, dusting off the memory the best she could to glean any bit of information she could from it.

'I worked in a lab once.' Sonya said idly, playing with a bit of thread she had plucked from the blanket Tyra was wrapped up in, blue eyes staring at it with a strange intensity while she spoke. 'It wasn't anything big, if anything it was run-down, a old place that wasn't going to last. Did a little bit of work with the people there, helped them out for a bit then off I went.' Then as if coming back to her senses, Sonya blinked and smiled down at Tyra's confused expression before kissing her on the forehead. 'But that's beside the point, get some sleep sweetie, I'll come back again soon, ok?'

"I hope that's what you meant..." Tyra muttered to herself, getting back to her feet and glancing around the area before remembering the map in her hands. "Because it's the last thing I've got." Then with map in hands, she headed off in search of a library to drag up any information she could on small labs that are probably closed at this point.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:40 am

Cardiff. Somewhere the lone Ice Warrior had been before, and not for the best of reasons. Traveling from London to here was difficult, especially since this time he did not have the aid of his human commander, Clara, to assist with transportation. Still, Zalatar was a trained soldier. Needing to traverse through enemy territory and harsh environments was not something he was unfamiliar with.

The best way he could figure to make it was through the sewer systems, a trick he'd learned after dealing with the weavil race encountered in Cardiff before. He would've been to Cardiff sooner had he nod needed his armor which slowed him down. And all of this to repay a debt owed to him by a woman he'd met only once.

It was on Mars, after Zalatar had been branded a dishonored soldier for his actions, that some had called for his death. Some of the Martian commanders and officers wanted to make sure that no other soldiers would make the same mistakes as he and past Ice Warriors had done. And at that point Zalatar welcomed death after the shame he caused for himself and his father. But then the unthinkable happened.

A woman, a timelady as Zalatar soon found out, had come to him and defended his life. She managed to use her words of wisdom in order to sway the Martian command and spare the young warrior's life, but at the cost of him leaving Mars and it's people behind. Zalatar was confused to say the least, but it was thanks to this woman's intervention that he fled to Earth where he thought of ways to regain his honor. He knew nothing about her except a name: Sonya.

I little over a year had passed since he felt to Earth and lived in hiding before being found by Clara and accepting her as his commander. All that time he'd never heard or seen Sonya again. Until he'd received a letter one he found waiting for him in his hiding place, that was sent by her.

"Zalatar, I need you to do a protecting job for me. I need that favor repaid from a long time ago, today, there will be a young human woman in Cardiff searching for an abandoned lab, find her, protect her, because things are going to get very dangerous when she finds out the truth."

With the letter were coordinates that lead to Cardiff, where the Ice Warrior knew he had to go without question. There was no time to tell Clara and less time he could explain. He had to go immediately. He needed to show that he still had enough honor to repay his debts of life to others.

And so here he was, finally reaching Cardiff via the sewer underbelly of the city. One thing was for certain, if Sonya was waiting she'd smell him before seeing him. Suing the systems in his suit he knew he was coming closer to the area the coordinates had lead, he just hoped whatever it was it could be dealt with easily.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:15 pm

So much black....nothing but black...where...where am i? Am i dead? Eric thought, trying to look around him but everywhere he looked it was as if his eyes were closed. Nothing. Then suddenly, No.. a feminine voice called out to him, You're in my reality...my realm. And you have a choice..rebel. You're time there was up..you did your duty and now you must do another....agree to my terms and you shall return to the land of the living. Eric thought deeply, infinite darkness...or a second chance?.....Fine! I'll do whatever you want! Hear me? What do you want?!

The woman replied back to Eric, giving him a specific list of instructions to follow. With a final agreement from the eager young man, the woman's essence disappeared. Then there was a flash, a blinding light....

Cardiff, 2014....

Eric opened his eyes and took in the first breath of air since the crash of the train. His hand shielding his eyes from the light that had introduced him into the new world. Lowering his hand, Eric's eyes danced around the landscape in front of him. A large tower loomed over him to his right hand side, small buildings stood around him, concrete ground ran snug beneath his boots and people stared out at him. Immediately Eric noticed the small changes of the buildings and clothing of the people, but the most prominent was the sky. The beautiful blue sky.

Eric inhaled and closed his eyes, taking in the fresh air and tasting what fresh truly meant for the first time. Hearing the sound of footsteps, Eric quickly opened his eyes to see a pair of women taking a picture with him, their phones held out in front of them, "Oh my god, this is so awesome!" they exclaimed happily. "Where...where am i" Eric managed, "Cardiff. You are cosplaying or something" one the young women replied, "Cardiff? Where's that?" Eric replied, "The UK...you know Britian?" they both giggled.

Eric lowered and shook his head, "Britain...but...nothing has been called that in hundreds of years" he concluded, "Well it has ever since i've been alive...maybe your too much into cosplaying hahaha. Welcome to Earth 2014 mate". The girls joked towards the end before walking off, both laughing and viewing the pictures they took on their phones while Eric stood in a baffled daze. "20....2014? But..." he paused, "She lied to me!!!" he suddenly proclaimed, "Bring me back oh great and powerful whispering woman! Oh yes! But toss me into a slump of a year! I mean what the hell is so important about this year?!".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Pausing on the sidewalk, Tyra glanced up at the oddly dressed man in amusement, silently watching as he yelled at no one she could see. "Every year is important." She finally said idly, glancing down at her map as she walked closer to him so he could hear her over the bustle of the city. "At least that's what I've been told. Each year has one important thing that happens that changes the course of time for the rest of it, then the next year does the same thing. If this thing doesn't happen, then the year is ruined, the course of nature would take a different course and never be the same again."

Pausing again, she looked up at his face, squinting slightly in the light to make out his features with some difficulty. "Then again, I've been told that I make no sense, so take what you will. Have a nice day yelling at the air, I've got stuff to do." With that, she turned on her heels and began heading in the opposite direction before frowning and turning to the right and taking a few steps that way then stopping once again with a scowl on her face. "I cannot stand maps, really, I can't. Stupid bits of paper."

Looking up, she found herself facing the man again, and with a rueful smile, she lifted her shoulders in a slight shrug. "Used to my own way of getting around, don't walk much... Well, I do, but not like this." Shutting up, Tyra crumpled the map in her hands and tossed it into a rubbish bin nearby with a muttered "Good riddence." then spun in a circle, scanning the area. "Useless to ask, but you have any idea where a library is? I've been looking for one nearly three hours now and have no clue."
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:54 pm

The readouts from his suit indicated to Zalatar that he'd reached the closet point in his destination. He looked up and realized there was a manhole covering and a ladder but, given his weight, there was no way he could climb it without breaking the ladder. Instead Zalatar resorted to the only means of getting out of this point in the sewer.

He began blasting certain key points on the roof above him, the concrete cracking thanks to his sonic blaster's marks. Once enough had been made at the right locations he began pounding his fist hard against the overhead ceiling of cement. With each punch the walls cracked a little more until, finally it began to crumble around him.

Pieces fell and bounced off his armor while whole chunks fell around him, the light from above blazing through and blinding him for a moment. Once his vision returned he realized he was in the middle of an alleyway, out of sight from anyone. He found this a little comforting to know on one would spot him, though he knew the humans would investigate soon enough. Ice Warriors were never the stealthy sorts.

He crawled out and checked his surroundings before looking back to the layout for the coordinates in his suit. Still two blocks away from the designated area. He would need to think of how to avoid being seen while getting from here to there, something easier said then done in his case.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:00 am

Eric eyed the woman carefully as she rambled on about maps and libraries, two things that Eric himself had never seen outside of museums behind protected glass. "Library?" He parroted, looking down for a brief second before looking back up at the woman and walking over to her, "Is this really the year 2014? Or is this some cruel joke harbored by GI Construction to thank me for my years of service? I don't know...from the looks of things they flopped me in a containment simulated room or something..this..this can't be real". Reaching his arm out, Eric poked Tyra on the shoulder to see if she was physically there. When his glove hit her sleeve, he stopped then slowly ran his finger down the edge of her clothes, "Amazing...i've never felt clothes like this before. Where did you get them?" he asked her, "I need to change, this armor is getting hot in the heat of the artificial sun..i need to blend in..do you have any...umm...maybe a white shirt with a black jacket and some black jeans i could use? Or maybe a fabrication station nearby?".

Peering around him, Eric watched the people walk by, nearly all staring and or laughing at his appearance. For the most part Eric had no idea why, in his time this was state of the art, something to be reveled at seeing not laugh. To Eric this was an alien world, far from the one he called home. If this is Earth....then surely i...i must have time traveled.. Eric thought before driving his attention back to Trya, "Is there time travel here?" he suddenly asked her, "I mean..hypothetically speaking..if i was from..i don't know...5026 and wanted to go back, is there any way i could? I mean..that's saying if this world is real and not just a dream or...something put on thanks to a slip in my cocktail".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:22 pm

(replying with the tablet. sorry for any problems lol)

At the mention of time travel, Tyra froze, her body pausng in it's actions before slowly turning to look at the man again curiously, her blue eyes running over his form slower than last time, taking in the odd material closer and realizing he didn't fit in the time at all. "It's not typically well-known at this point, but yes, time travel is possible right now. How to go about getting back to your time however, will be a bit of an ordeal unless you know someone that has a vortex manipulator or handy dandy time machine." At the mention of a manipulator, Tyra's arm twitched slightly to move behind her rather than dangle by her side. The clunky bracelet was hidden under the sleeve of the jacket she wore, but a small part of her worried he could see it anyhow.

"This is no joke, it is the year 2014, and there are none of the things you're used to from your time around. You want clothes? Go to the store and buy them." Forcing a small smile, she glanced up at him again and tipped her head to the side, carefully studying his face the best she could in the odd lighting and the fact he towered over her like a giant. "You might want to go to the 'Big and Tall' store to find pants the rigt sizes, a place to stay iseasy, i got money, if you help me, I'll gladly help you. How about that?" Grinning widely, she stepped back from him, slightly uncomfortable with the small amount of space between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:30 pm

As Zalatar made his way through the back alleys and carefully avoided being seen, he'd wondered what exactly he was meant to protect for Sonya. Perhaps a treasure? Or maybe a weapon? Or perhaps someone special to her like a relative. In any case the Ice Warrior knew he would not complain, even if he did have a bad premonition we would regret it in some way.

As he walked down one alley he passed by a sleeping homeless woman who woke and saw him. Zalatar turned when he realized she was awake and the woman screamed instantly. She ran off for the streets while Zalatar realized he had to hurry, picking up the pace and nearly tromping as he ran.

"Help! Police!" the homeless woman called. "A monster! A great big monster!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Eric listened to Tyra's reply, lowering and nodding his head as he took in the options for time travel, pondering the thought of a time machine in the twenty first century deeply. When she mentioned buying clothes, Eric's mind began to wonder if he couldn't get back home he would have to make one here. New job, new everything. The currency he had wouldn't count for nothing in this time, "Money?" he questioned out loud, "You still use paper currency? Geeze, it's like i'm living in a land of mon-". Suddenly a caterwaul echoed across the streets and up to Eric's ears, immediately grabbing his attention and shifting it away from Tyra.

Jogging up to the edge of the street, Eric gazed out, looking for any clues to where the scream came from before pausing and looking down at his armor once more. Turning back to Tyra, Eric narrowed his eyes, "Get me clothes now then i help you." he urged, walking over to her, stopping a few inches from smacking his forehead with hers, "Whatever you need help with is obviously important, but is it important enough to draw more attention than needed? With more eyes on me, more attention will be drawn to us. I can take care of my armor if you can just get me some clothes. That's the only deal i'm going to take, so say yes or i'm walking away. Plain and simple". (*cough* clothes seen in pic *cough* Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:00 pm

(again, replying with the tablet, and of course i have to be the one to dress him up like a playboy lol.)

Tyra leaned back from his close proximity with a small scowl of irritation, her eyes sparking slightly as she did. "I can agree with you about the clothes, that much is easy. But your whole lack of personal space will need to be worked on if your going to help me." With that, she stepped back and waved an arm to the sidewalk, indicating he should choose a direction to go in. "Though, in all honesty I've seen odd4er clothes." She added then started walking off in a random direction, one thing about big cities, there were bound to be clothing stores nearly every turn you took.

Remembering the scream suddenly, she picked up the pace, eager to find out what it was about, her hands already itching to search and find. "Come on then! You'll have to pick up the pace if you want to keep up with me." With a sudden laugh, Tyra took off running, adrenylin pumping through her as she dodged around people, not botheringto check if he followed her or if she knocked anyone aside. It had been a while since she felt so excited about anything.

Normally her life was the same thing over and over again, get a tip from Jack, go off and find the problem, fix it thengo on her way once again. Now a puzzle, a stranger and a weird mystery? Now she was running, Tyra never ran anymore, it felt good to have a reason again. "Come on!" She tossed over her shoulder again before turning a corner and heading in the direction of a department store.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:53 pm

After enough distance had been covered from where Zalatar was spotted to where he needed to be he finally stopped when he'd found the point on the coordinates: an abandoned warehouse of sorts. He looked around to make sure this was correct, checking the mapping device in his suit, before searching for Sonya or anyone else he was supped to expect.

Of course there was no one, at least none that he could tell, so the Ice Warrior had figured that whoever or whatever he was tasked with protecting was inside. Finding the nearest door he tried to opening it, finding it locked. He merely huffed before using both hands and his suits extra-granted strength before ripping it off by the hinges. With that out of the way he had no trouble walking inside, now able to continue his search.

Meanwhile the homeless woman had tried explaining what she'd seen to a nearby officer. Of course after hearing some old, beggar woman speak of an armored monster with red eyes he was unconvinced.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Eric listened to the girl reply to him, glancing over his shoulder to where the screams had previously came from in between her pauses. When she began to order him to follow her, Eric took one last look, squinted his eyes then followed in the bossy girls footsteps. "I like you. Straight and to the point, i hate beating around the bush" Eric commented once catching up with the feisty red head, "Now, let's see if you can find some decent clothes to make me like you even more" he mumbled, turning his attention down to his dimensional compressor as he spoke.

Pinching both sides of the device, Eric activated it then looked back up, his mind beginning to process every inching detail of the armor he wore. His thoughts were suddenly stopped by a passer by who grabbed his attention as they reached the other side of the road, "Excuse me, mister banderas.?" she asked, only continuning once Eric had stopped, "Could i get an autograph?". Eric glanced around him, seeing if there was anyone else around him that the woman may have been talking to and he just happened to be standing nearby. Seeing noone, Eric turned his attention back to the woman, "I'm sorry...me?" he asked, "Umm..yeah. Who else is Antonio Banderas?" she chuckled. Looking over to Tyra, he urged her for help with his eyes, coughing even to brake the awkward tension that had now accumulated.

Smiling, Eric turned back to the woman and nodded, pretending to be the man she spoke of for the sake of moving things along. The woman handed him a photo of Antonio Banderas and a black marker; glancing over to the window of the store in front of him, Eric turned the photo and compared it, "What are you-" the woman began before Eric quickly turned it back and uncapped the marker, "Sorry" Eric mumbled. Hovering the marker, Eric furiously worked out how to sign in old Earth English, causing a two second pause before he just pulled a signature out of thin air then handed the woman her items back. "Thanks!" The woman exclaimed, "Why..why are you wearing that thing by the way?" she asked, "Ahh..yes...umm..new movie!" Eric replied, "What's it called?", "..Fabricated...Memories. Coming out in two years or so, keep an eye out".

Without another word Eric turned and began walking in the opposite direction, nudging Tyra as he passed by her, urging her to follow before he was caught by another fan wanting an autograph. "Who the hell is this Banderas guy anyway?" Eric mumbled, his mind working over what had just happened, "This guy's..what did they call it? Autograph..it seems valuable, could it be used for currency in this time?" he asked Tyra, suddenly getting an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:16 pm

"Er... Well I suppose you could. He's a famous actor by the way." Tyra mumbled, suddenly embarrassed at the looks they were getting from the women they passed, her head ducking down slightly as she passed a rather large group of over-interested women. "But I wouldn't suggest it. I have plenty of cash, I'll set you up with a bank account and everything so you don't have to worry about it. Trust me, I have more money than I know what to do with thanks to my uncle and mother." At that, she snapped her lips shut, intent on keeping the rest of that information to herself. Including the fact that her Uncle and Mother had to time travel in order to set up the account so it would build to the rather large amount it was now.

"Come on, here's a store. Go in, get the clothes you want, and use this card." She instructed him, back to her bossy ways as she slipped a silver card into his hand, her eyes locking onto his so she knew he was listening to her. "The number is 2012, I know, obvious, but just get to it would you? I hate shopping, and I hate standing around while other people are shopping." She said shortly, indicating her dislike in the clipped tone of her voice before pushing him through the doors and into the clothing isles before they caught too much more attention. As it was, the store windows would be crowded by women already.

Looking around quickly, she spotted a male worker and breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey, yes, I'm looking for some clothes. My er..." She coughed slightly before continuing, "Friend here needs some clothes. He's... Filming nearby and forgot his change at the hotel and we don't want to go all the way across town in that getup." She said simply, stressing the word 'friend' once she saw the man's eyes roam from her to her companion with interest.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Once inside Zalatar could see this place, whatever it was, used to be a a laboratory of sorts. It reminded him of some of the scientific offices he'd seen on Mars in the training ground areas for the soldiers. Often n his world these were places where the Martian scientists deigned weapons and armor for the Ice Warriors. This human lad, if it was actually made by humans, was something far different. There were large computer terminals hooked to what looked like tubes for holding something in stasis. Possibly growing tubes as he'd seen this type of technology used by Sontarans. Whatever what done here it involved growing something, perhaps a clone or a new form of life. With that in mind Zalatar feared if the thing he was supposed to guard was even here.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:07 am

The store owner copped a smirk and a wink at Eric as Eric shifted his attention to him one final time. Prior to that his eyes were dancing in between the man and Tyra as Tyra stumbled to try and emphasize that Eric was just a friend. Noticing her cue to continue on with pretending he was in the movie business, Eric flipped out his deep toned spanish accent, something he picked up from one of his coworkers in the far off future. "Yes" Eric started, "I am looking for....white and black clothes. Mainly a black leather jacket, pants and a white under shirt presumably. Do you have anything?", "For you...anything Antonio" the store owner replied, biting his lip then flipping around to show him to the back of the store.

Eric glanced over to Tyra as the store owner sauntered off to find some clothes matching Eric's description, "Are all twenty first century people this nice?" he asked, completely missing the flirtation from the man. Astonishingly, the store owner came back rather quickly, clothes slung over his arm, approaching Eric and Tyra with a flamboyant grin. "Here you are darling, go try them on" The store owner insisted, waving his hand in a shoo shoo motion towards the dressing rooms in the back. Turning to be beside Tyra, the store owner rested his hand beneath his chin and watched a puzzled Eric make his way back to the room, "How did you muster up that fine piece of meat hunny? I mean working as an assistant for Banderas? Mmmmm, i'd kill for that job girl" he commented.

Meanwhile in the dressing room, Eric flopped the clothes down onto the small bench beside him and turned all his attention to the dimensional compressor. Activating it, Eric removed his armor piece by piece and held it up in front of him with one arm. The compressor scanned the armor and in a blue flash, the armor was gone and was stored into the small bracelet like object hugging Eric's wrist. Smiling, Eric turned his attention to the clothes on the bench, "Here goes nothing" he mumbled.

Two minutes later, Eric straightened the jacket and looked at himself in the mirror, a wide grin emerging on his face after a few seconds, "Booya!" he proclaimed, kicking the door of the dressing room open and flashing a smirk to Tyra on the other end of the store. "Senior!" He exclaimed, flashing the card in the air as if it were a flare gun, "I am ready to pay!", "Dear lord...Antonio Banderas on drugs..never thought i'd see this day. Eeek" the store owner happily giggled before skipping over to the counter. A swipe, a paper receipt and a slip of a number later, Eric returned to Tyra, glancing over his shoulder to make sure the store owner did not follow, "Call me Antonio!" he called. Eric rolled his eyes, "Ok, you're problem..let's go solve it" he urged Tyra, "Before any more skipping men try to grab my..you know what..nevermind let's just go".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:47 am

Tyra snickered slightly, amused at the thought of a guy from the future being uncomfortable around gay men before heading off in the direction they first heard the scream from. "What? Don't like a bit of flirting, Antonio?" She purred in a soft voice before shaking her head and laughing again. "In this time, you find all sorts. Flirts, both men and women, cruel people, both again. And then there's the kind that just want you for a night to brag that they've slept with some famous person to whoever will listen to them."

Pausing to look up at him, she raised an eyebrow, glancing over his clothes before a sudden question struck her. "Where the hell did you stash that spaceage suit? You didn't leave it back there did you?" Tyra glanced over her shoulder at the shop behind them, certain that the man inside had already thought of that and was checking each of the changing rooms to find it. "You didn't have to leave it behind, I do have a bag you know, bigger on the inside." She added wryly, turning back to her companion with a slight smile, her thoughts elsewhere in her past as she echoed her mother on the phrase.

"And my problem? It's more of a puzzle than anything. A letter from an unknown source brought me here. And all it mentioned was it was time to know the truth and in all honesty, I don't know what truth they were talking about. It's as confusing as anything else lately I suppose though, might as well find out what it means in any case. The whole thing was typed beside the co-ordinates and the numbers looked familiar in their form." Pausing, she reached into her pocket and pulled out the folded and creased paper for him to inspect. "Not anyone you might know, would it? It's a bit odd you end up in my time the exact moment I'm here searching for something. I'd say coincidence, but I've really never been a believer in that either."
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:54 am

The Ice Warrior felt he was getting nowhere fast. The more he searched for whatever he thought possibly important the more aware he became that it was already well hidden. Everything was far too dusty to see anything of value, and the closest thing to information he could find was when he used his armor's abilities to reactivate and scan the files on the old computers.

Nothing had come up except for a few files related to some sort of testing. But anything after that was deleted or the data was far too corrupted to read anymore. I very cold trail for an unknown treasure. Zalatar hated when things couldn't be any simpler.

As he searched further he'd found a bookshelf and, as he examined, some layers of dust disturbed. Had someone already been here, or was it just made to look that way as a clue? With an uneasy hiss the Martian warrior continued to search.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Eric smirked, listening to Tyra guess where he had stashed his armor, "What? Miss know it all doesn't know? Oh that's right, objects from my time wouldn't make sense to picture sharing monkey's of this century" he mumbled before flashing the dimensional compressor. "Digitally stores scanned objects and fabricates them back into the world when i tell it to using thoughts. Processed by these little sensors in my brain..don't ask me how it works because i have no idea, i just know that it does". Stopping, Eric began to search for where the screams came from, the words of Tyra and the issue she had just passing in and out of both of his ears as his attention began to now lock onto the scream.

Once more finding no visual support, Eric was forced to fall back to actually process what Tyra was telling him now. Something about familiar forms and numbers, Eric shrugged, Twenty first babbling i guess he thought before her final words sparked new found excitement and attention towards what she was saying. "It is odd isn't it?" Eric reiterated, narrowing his eyes as he began to think deeply about the coincidence, "I..i thought i had died but..there was a flash. Then a woman...the voice of a woman calling out to me in the darkness. She said i was to protect someone...then to kill someone else if necessary. She never told me who but...she sent me in this time period to look for her...once i did my part..she said she'd return me home".

"But this place..your supposed to find. Why not just put those coordinates into a read out..or..map even to find it?" Eric questioned, squinting his eyes as he looked around the nearby buildings, "Maybe it's hidden in plain sight..like..coffee shop or...underground? Maybe abandoned old buildings or apartments?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:56 pm

"Because the Co-ordinates only brought me to the city, not to the exact place. Though if my intuition is right, I'm guessing we follow the screams. Because if my mother is somehow involved with this, there will be screams." Tyra murmured idly, her head peering around the edge of an alleyway, her eyes locking onto a rather distressed homeless woman curled up against the wall and smiled. "And I think this might be our clue, come on then." She grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and tugged him along behind her as she approached the woman slowly. "Hello! Friendly good Samaritains. Were you the one that screamed?"

Crouching down, Tyra reached into her pocket and pulled out a small handful of folded pound notes and placed them gently into the woman's shaking hand with a smile. "Easy, we just want to help. Can you tell us why you screamed, and if you weren't the one that did, can you point us in the right direction?" The woman looked up at them with wide eyes, completely disbelieving the fact this young woman placed a small fortune into her hand before finally swallowing and telling them what she saw.

Nodding slightly, Tyra straightened back up and glanced around. "Thank you, we'll be on our way. Get some clothes, alright? Some food too." She added, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a paper with her number scribbled across it. "And call this if you need anything." She flashed the dazed woman another smile before heading back out of the alleyway. "Right, so big monster shows up, tries to keep hidden and fails. Where would the first place be that you go? Abandoned places nearby, and the closest one..." She paused again, mind working over the vague memory she had of the map from earlier before snapping her fingers and grinning over at the man with her. "A series of abandoned factories! Come on then!"

With that, she took off running towards the run-down buildings, her feet skidding slightly on the bits of scrap and rubbish littered around the streets before finally coming to a stop and staring with an amused smile at the door laying on the ground next to the obvious doorway it had been ripped from. "So... Not exactly stealthy."

(A bit rushed, but I wanted Tree to be able to interact with us during this part lol)
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Zalatar had made his way up to the second floor of the factory before finding the windows looking out. Given how dusty they were it was a surprise he was able to see out them. When he did however he could see two strangers approaching.

He hid himself before peeking out and seeing both of them again, a male and female human. It wasn't hard to see they were looking towards the door he'd come through, or rather broken through, which meant they were looking for something as well. Was it him? Or perhaps these were the people he was charged with protecting the treasure Sonya wanted.

Being one to shoot first and ask questions later the Ice Warrior knew he needed to take a better point of vantage before they would enter. He made his way back into the abandoned laboratory and stuck to the shadows best he could, readying his weapons should these two prove to be any sort of threat.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Eric followed Tyra cautiously as they approached the abandoned building, up until then he had been silent, watching from behind, never saying anything or making any sort of remarks. When they had approached the homeless woman, Eric was filled with nothing but flash backs. Flash backs to his own time where people fought to stay alive at every moment of their existence. Fought and struggled to find food or any sort of hope at all. Even here people fight to survive...but nothing like at home...if i wasn't brought here to give hope to these people..then what was i brought here for? Eric questioned, glancing over to Tyra was he walked beside her, Was it to baby sit this girl? If so then i'm sorry to say i'm not doing that...i go from hero and rebel in my own time to baby sitter in the past. I guess that's one way to reward a good-doer.

As they approached the house and the busted down door, Eric slowly shifted his attention away from his thoughts and onto the object resting on the floor in front of him. "Because maybe it doesn't want to be hidden" Eric commented, finally snapping fully from his gaze, "Normal people wouldn't come to these places...even in my time, old buildings on the verge of collapse were never looked at twice. Either it's looking for specific attention...or it's just clumsy". Smirking, Eric walked over the door and entered the building, cautiously peering from side to side, "Have a flash light?" he whispered back to Tyra, "Can't see a thing in here".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:28 pm

"I carry around a great big bag and you ask me if I have a flashlight?" Tyra muttered back at him, already pulling two out and holding one in his direction and pressing it into his hand while passing by, her own flash flicking to life as she looked around the area curiously. "It looks abandoned. Everything's all dusty but it looks like it was just left alone. Like they were in the middle of something before just not coming back."

Turning in a slow circle, she cast the light from her hand around the room before landing on a red blinking light on what looked to be a computer terminal. The small light being the only thing that seemed to have power running to it at the time lifted her spirits. "Hey, look, I don't think the power's out here, it's just shut off somewhere. Think you can find the breaker box while I take a peek at this?" Turning around, she cast the light on the man with her in question, her ears picking up the faint sounds of rain hitting the tin roof above them, followed by a soft roll of thunder that came through the open doorway.

Before waiting for him to answer, she turned back around and headed for the computer, sitting down in the chair there and pressing the blinking button curiously to see what it would do. After a few moments of waiting, she nearly got up to see what else she could find, only to be stopped by the computer screen flickering to life, revealing a very alive, and very amused Sonya sitting in front of it.

"Several weeks have passed since I successfully split myself once more. And from the looks of things, it should go perfectly. Not as clean as my parents attempt, but either way, still there. Alive and well I might add." Sonya paused, listening to the low murmur of someone out of view before frowning and shaking her head at them then turning her attention back to the camera. "The fellows I have been working with assure me the tanks they designed will keep her stable until she can function on her own.

The video flickered then went to static for several seconds before another image popped up, another Sonya, same face and amused expression as she stared at the camera in front of her.

"Even in a stasis, she feels around her. Would not settle down until they moved the tank next to my desk here. Only when she was set nearby did she calm down and leave the tubes attached without fighting them." A hand came up, running through her hair in thought before she continued, the amused expression slipping from her face to be replaced by a serious one. "The scans we've taken over the past few days show her mental capacity is much larger than I expected. The waves she produces are off the charts, and that's putting it mildly to be honest. I feel when she comes out, she knows a lot more about my life than I hoped she would. We'll see here in a week.

Again the video changed to static, leaving Tyra in it's flickering light for a few moments before the next video appeared again. A low feeling began in her stomach before working it's way up to her chest. A heavy one that weighed her down into the chair, making it unable to move while she watched her mother with fascination.

"She speaks, she learns... She knows more than I ever wanted her to." A very tired Sonya announced quietly. Rings under her eyes standing promently on her pale skin. Her hair was tied back into a messy ponytail, leaving several strands hanging loosely around her face as she rubbed a hand over her eyes before continuing. "She understands what I've done and why I've done it. Never did I think I'd feel so guilty about bringing life to... To myself even!" She shouted suddenly before slumping back into the chair, eyes closed tightly while she spoke. "She doesn't openly blame or accuse me, but her eyes... They follow me everywhere I go, just piercing me with them without speaking. I know what she thinks, For Rassilon's sake, we share one mind."

Dread, Tyra finally realized belatedly, eyes locked onto the screen while static flickered across it. So this is what dread feels like... Unable to even blink, she watched yet another video appear, revealing a Sonya in the worse state yet. Hair undone, face haggard and tears in her eyes while she spoke quietly.

"I've removed her memories and replaced them with something happier. Something she'd have for a few years before the time comes. I only have a few months left at the most, and she... She deserves a life before she has to give it up." Blue eyes finally looked up from the desk and locked onto the camera, hopelessness written across her face clearly while she continued. "She think's Jack Harkness raised her while I visited now and again, I am her mother in a way, so that wouldn't be too much of a streach for her to think... After forcing a regeneration for a new face, I used the Chamelion Arc on her to rewrite her biology into a human's. It will be the only way she can be undetected in any timeline. I leave behind my Vortex Manipulator for her, when the time comes, she'll need it to find this video log... Tyra..."

At her name, Tyra finally jerked herself away from the screen, wanting to get as far away from her mother's voice as it wove a story of horror in it's sad tone. She didn't want to hear what she was about to say, she didn't want to know.

"Tyra... I am so sorry. Rassilon forgive me for what I have done. But this started out as an excape to keep from dying. I'm not ready to leave yet. I'm not ready to go. You must understand that. There is a watch, it looks like any ordinary fob watch with a design of Gallifreyan etched into the front. You have to find it and open it please. Bring me back. I know what I'm asking you is hard, but in all truth. You have only been alive for four years, not over twenty." Sonya pleaded through the screen, her blue eyes locking onto Tyra's through it from another time. "I want to live, and I know I will regret this for the rest of my life. I know I'll feel guilt for what I have done, but I'm not ready to die yet. Find the watch. Open it. I've left clues for you." Another pause as she stared through the screen, her eyes unmoving from Tyra's as she struggled to stand from the chair and walk away. "Forgive me."

Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Zalatar watched as the two strangers had made their way in. He kept to the corners and the shadows to stay out of sight for fear if they were enemies. He hissed as he breathed but tried to keep it as quiet as possible as the two kept walking further and further in.

It came to where the two were standing in front of one of the old monitors that Zalatar felt it the best time to act. As they walked one video after another, apparently of Sonya. he primed his weapon and slowly started to walk out of his hiding spot. He was careful with each step he took, trying not to be loud despite the armor.

When the videos had finally stopped and the female had turned he pointed his sonic blaster on his armor towards them both. "Stay were you are." he hissed. "Both of you. And turn to face me." He waited until the male did so as well before asking "Why are you here? Speak!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Eric grunted, not wanting to take the order from Tyra but also not wanting to stand around and watch her look through files on the old computer she had turned to. Flicking on the flash light, Eric turned and began walk through the house. His eyes dancing around looking for a basement of some sort or even the box just randomly hanging there on the wall, waiting for him to fix it. It's never that easy Eric concluded, finding an open door that lead down to the basement, "Ooo..nice and creepy" he mumbled, beginning his dreaded walk down the creaking wooden stairs.

Using the flash light, Eric maneuvered past the seemingly endless stacks of boxes that lined the walls on the floor of the basement. At first Eric nearly gave up hope looking for the breaker box, with the help of the crates and boxes it would make it search an impossible on that best. But then it came to him. Hanging on the wall of to the side stood the breaker box, black, dusty and all kinds of rusty. Walking over to it, Eric flipped it open and quickly reviewed the switches and nods that scattered the circuits, "And i thought high tech technology was bad" he hissed, groaning as he tried to find the right button, "On...hmm...on means on right?". Flipping the on switch, Eric looked up and around to see if it worked until an echo from the computer video upstairs gave him the assurance he needed.

A smiling and accomplished Eric stormed up the stairs, already preparing his victory speech to Tyra as he made his way casually over to her until he caught her reaction to the videos. Tears, anger and obvious frustration. Glancing at the screen, Eric had no idea who the woman was, the physical appearance didn't ring a bell but the voice certainly did, The woman..... Placing his hand on Tyra's shoulder, Eric let her know he was there without startling her too much, "Hey, you alright?" he asked before a thundering voice from behind him killed the mood completely. Slowly turning around, Eric was stunned at what he saw, "Oh..hello..nice...big...green" he stumbled, "We're here for umm...abandonment inspections..yep..nice and...abandoned. How tall are you? Like six foot eight?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Tyra shot the creature a sharp look, not wanting to deal with anything else at the moment on top of the realization her Mother had lied to her for as long as she can remember. "My name is Tyra. My mother is named Sonya. So called Mother, I suppose." She snapped, not caring about the blaster pointed at her, not caring about anything other than the blind anger she felt pouring through her body. "So either shoot me now, or drop the gun, because frankly, I don't have the patience to deal with you right now." She snapped sharply straightening up as she spun back around to stare at the static flickering on the screen.

"Why is a Martian here anyway? You're a long way and time away from where you belong." Tyra added, twisting back around to study the creature with a flicker of sudden interest, her eyes loosing the flare of anger while she studied him. "And why the hell do you think you have to shoot whoever comes along to an abandoned lab?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)   Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabricated Memories (Closed to Ten, Zalatar and Tyra)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: