Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_vote_lcapUn-Civil War (Clara/11) I_voting_barUn-Civil War (Clara/11) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_vote_lcapUn-Civil War (Clara/11) I_voting_barUn-Civil War (Clara/11) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Un-Civil War (Clara/11)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Un-Civil War (Clara/11) Empty
PostSubject: Un-Civil War (Clara/11)   Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:45 pm

President Abraham Lincoln stood in the oval office that was currently being lit by candles. It was at the height of the Civil War, a war that was only supposed to take a year tops. Instead it has taken far longer than that despite the North's superior manpower. That didn't seem to help when the Generals didn't seem to know what to do with those men. That is something the South did not have that problem they had great Generals.

Lincoln was brought of his thoughts by the sound of cannon fire from the south. Ah..they are getting too close again I suppose.. he thought as he watched the explosions happening in the night. He felt bad for these humans...they were fighting for something he had started and what they didn't know..he was not human.

He sighed softly before walking away from the window, hearing the cannon fire start to die off. He really needed to get some sleep...or maybe just get away from all this awhile. He thought that was a good idea...just disappear for a few days or a week. He walked out of the office going to find a person to get his carriage ready.

The Doctor strode around the console flipping switches, he was late...well he is never later but he felt late. It was Wednesday the day that he normal took Clara away from teaching for an adventure. He was usually there by now, he brought his wrist up and looked at his watch, yup late. He was of course a time traveler so he would always be on time for Clara, he smiled thinking of her..his Impossible Girl. He always enjoyed his time with her, and sometimes he wished it could be more time but they had made it so it was just Wednesday.

The engines on the TARDIS thumped to a stop. He smiled he was at her house just outside just like he normally was waiting for her to come out. He reached inside of his pocket and pulled out the reading glasses that he had taken from Amelia Pond, he grabbed a book from off the console..he had been reading up on some American History. He had been there for most of it but the one time that he hadn't was during the Civil War. This particular book was about President Abraham Lincoln.

The Doctor held the book close to him as he hummed and walked out of the TARDIS closing the door behind him. He leaned on the side of the TARDIS and started reading and waited for Clara to come out to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Un-Civil War (Clara/11)   Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Clara was tidying up a bit in her apartment when she heard it. She stopped and straightened up, her brown eyes widening. She dropped everything and ran to the window, looking out to see the Tardis materializing there. She almost couldn't believe it. After all this time, and now here he was? Just like that? But what if it wasn't the right Doctor?

Clara had to know, and so she grabbed her jacket as she ran to the door. She slipped it on as she rushed down the stairs as fast as she dared, and stopped when she saw him, leaned against the side of the Tardis, like everything was ok and he hadn't been gone for so long. Was it really him? No doubt about it. She stared at him for a moment, half-expecting it to be a mirage, but then she grinned and ran to him.

As she got near enough, she jumped at him and threw her arms around him tightly.
"Doctor!" She exclaimed, overcome with joy at seeing him finally here, safe and alive and not hurt at all. She hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. The Doctor almost dropped his book but managed to keep in his hand as Clara bounded into him and embraced him.
"Hi Clara, miss me?"

Clara released him and stepped back, hitting him in the arm, semi-hard.
"Where have you been?!" She demanded, hiding her worry with a display of anger, and putting her hands on her hips. "I've been calling and calling and you haven't been answering your phone and.." She hesitated, narrowing her eyes. "Did you set the time thingy for the wrong date?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Un-Civil War (Clara/11)   Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:38 pm

The Doctor looked at Clara in somewhat confusion as she asked where he had been and that she had been calling him. He didn't remember his phone ringing at all, and to him it was just last week that he had saw her. He backed up slightly his back hitting the TARDIS.

"Uh..No? I just saw you last week! I swear..wait..if it hasn't been a week how long has it been?" The Doctor asked slightly afraid of the answer. He quickly looked at his watch, to see that it was correct..at least to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un-Civil War (Clara/11)   Un-Civil War (Clara/11) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un-Civil War (Clara/11)
Page 1 of 1