Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_vote_lcap13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_voting_bar13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_vote_lcap13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_voting_bar13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The 13th Doctor
Newb
Newb
The 13th Doctor

13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) Empty
PostSubject: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Species: Last of the Time Lords.

Appearance
Hair: Brown
Eyes: hazel
Height: 179 cm.
Figure: Slim.
Other: Awsome poofy hair.

Clothing:
A white dress shirt, and red tie covered by a black jacket. A fob watch always hanging from his jacket pocket. His lower half is covered by black jeans and on his feet he wears worn down black converse.

Info
Family: None, anymore.

Personality: A hopeful Doctor with an optimistic outlook. A sort of average Doctor. Sure, he broods, but doesn't everyone? Well when you have the weight of 5,029 years on your shoulders, you brood a lot. Thirteen is a very sarcastic Doctor, Snippy even. He can't be slowed down by humans who aren't smart enough to keep up. So he can be a grumpy old man if need be. Other than that, he's a pretty fun loving Doctor, always searching for the next adventure, the next place needing saving. In short, he's a complete contrast of his last form. Don't get him wrong, he's not as....for lack of a better word, insane, as 11, he has a little class. But he's a balance between dark old man, and insane giraffe in a bow tie. He's....Groovy
Strengths: Venusian aikido, the TARDIS, a Sonic Screwdriver

Weakness: Punctuality, Humans, Boredom

Dislikes: Dumb Humans, Pears, Daleks, Humans again, the word Cool.

History:  Thirteen came to be in a blaze of glory brought about by his past incarnation. After a great struggle between him and some of his greatest enemies, he was "born". This changed him, made him rethink a lot of things. After a while (also known as a few thousand years)  of roaming around, he decided he needed to reconnect with a few old friends. Be it other Time Lords from his past, or his past itself, in the form of well....himself! Ready for a groovy time? Because he is! Sure, this Doctor is still a little green behind the ears, maybe because he's relatively "new". And the fact that he hasn't seen any of his actual friends from his past in about a thousand years. So he needs a little help getting used to everyone again.

How did you find us?: My brother Liam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

Charlie wasn't too eager to be here at the moment. Sure, traveling with this old man was fun, but it was moments like these that made him rethink the whole "hey let's run away to travel in a box!" thing. Wait what was he thinking? Charlie had no time to ponder his bad choices!

The light above him flickered and he knew it was time for him to think. Checking his bag, he pulled out a chicken leg and a torch. Why did he have obscure items in his bag? Who knew? He could throw the leg, distract the flesh eating beasts for just a moment. He turned on the torch just as the light above him went out. It was the only thing that stood between him and turning into ashadow's snack.

Shifting through the bag once more he pulls The Doctor's sonic. "Oh thank god..." he muttered in a panicked tone. He uses it to then amplify the light of the torch. Wait, idea. If Charlie could get over to the other side, he could get the sonic to The Doctor and not look like an idiot trying to figure these aliens out.  "Okay Charlie, now or never..."His heart beat at a million miles a second. "Charlie what are you doing?!" The Doctor yelled from the other side of the street. "Saving your life that's what!" With that, Charlie chucked the chicken leg as far as he could away from The Doctor and himself. Charlie shined the torch on the street, illuminating the path between him and  The Doctor as he ran across. "Don't be so reckless!" The Doctor exclaimed to the panting teen, on the verge of an anxiety attack. "It worked didn't it?" Charlie gave him a faint grin before handing him the sonic. "Now what?" Charlie asked, staring at the street that seemed to get darker and darker.

Last edited by The 13th Doctor on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:44 pm

You're gonna need the rp sample as well
Back to top Go down
The 13th Doctor
Newb
Newb
The 13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Did it.
Back to top Go down
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:10 am

Unfortunately, that's not the correct RP sample. There's a prompt on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], at the bottom, after the "How did you find us" section.

Also, this bit isn't required, but if you put in an extra blank line between the end of each section and the beginning of the next, it'll look a lot nicer~.
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:07 pm

I'm not an admin or anything, but just some friendly advice; your "History" portion could use some more details. Since you're going for a future regeneration of the Doctor, more details can help us understand the kind of man this regeneration is. You can get creative there because every Doctor brings something new Smile
Back to top Go down
The 13th Doctor
Newb
Newb
The 13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Kay! Fixed it
Back to top Go down
The 13th Doctor
Newb
Newb
The 13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:47 am

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 4:15 pm

I mean it looks good with me (sorry, Christmas has me all over) but I think it's best to get another opinion from David.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)   13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13th Doctor (Charlie, given permission by Liam, original owner of character, to use)
Page 1 of 1