Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_vote_lcapWAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_voting_barWAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_vote_lcapWAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_voting_barWAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

WAR DOCTOR (2nd character)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) Empty
PostSubject: WAR DOCTOR (2nd character)   WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The War Doctor (formerly "the Doctor")

Species: Time Lord.

::Appearance::
Hair: Greying, once brown.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Height: 5' 9"
Figure: Sturdily built, not overweight but just stocky.
Other: Probably has scars from various battle wounds, but none visible.
Clothing: Battered outfit, with worn brown coat and pants, a buttoned vest, a brown belt, a fob watch, and a torn reddish-brown scarf.

::Info::
Family: Unknown human mother. Granddaughter: Susan. Other than that, we know little about his family background.
Personality: The War Doctor is one of the darkest Doctors, and has had much blood on his hands, all in service of the Time Lords. On the outside, he is steely, stoic, and distrusts everyone, especially those that remind him of his former life. But on the inside he is still the same Doctor spirit - somewhat whimsical ("Anybody lose a fez?"), always clever, loving the TARDIS deeply, forever regretful of those he cannot save. He always tries to hide it, but it always manages to surface in little ways.
Strengths: Brilliant, a dedicated soldier, nerves of steel, does whatever needs to be done no matter what the cost.
Weakness: Little sense of humor, critical of most people, unfriendly, and is nearly merciless.
Dislikes: DaleksDaleksDaleks, reminders of his former life
Dream: The dream that this bloody war can end. Everything he does is to try and end the war, and end the pain.

History:

The War Doctor was born in the shadow of the looming Time War, a conflict of blood and metal between the Time Lords and the Daleks. After watching a young pilot, Cass, refuse to be saved by any Time Lord due to the damage they were causing to the universe, the Eighth Doctor decided he had to take a stand and, with the help of the Sisters of Karn, chose to regenerate into a warrior - the War Doctor, who fought to free Gallifrey and defeat the Daleks, whatever the cost to his own morality. (It will be here from which I'm roleplaying, pre-Day of the Doctor, but...)

At the Fall of Arcadia, Gallifrey's second-most-important city, the War Doctor blasted the words NO MORE into stone with a gun and raided the Gallifreyan weapons archive, stealing the Moment, a terrible weapon that could obliterate both the Time Lords and Daleks completely - and end the war for good. Fortunately or unfortunately, the Moment had developed a conscience. Its interface took on the form of the Bad Wolf form of Rose Tyler and showed the War Doctor his future if he were to use this weapon, a temporal fold transporting him to Elizabethan England, where he met Ten and Eleven.

After stopping Kate Stewart from destroying London to foil a Zygon plot, the three of them figured out how to save Gallifrey: with the help of past, present, and future incarnations, the Doctors froze the planet in a moment in time, hiding it from the rest of the universe.

The War Doctor departed from Ten and Eleven in peace and regenerated into Nine, as he was "wearing a bit thin". This also brought on amnesia of the fact that he had saved Gallifrey, leaving his future incarnations to still believe he was the Last of the Time Lords.

Last edited by Charlotte Corday on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: WAR DOCTOR (2nd character)   WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:23 pm

Hello, love~

Things are looking absolutely wonderful to me. Except I do want to criticize the claim of "more blood on his hands than any other" only because the older regenerations would, by all technicality, have more blood than you due to being older and causing mischief throughout their travels.

I would also advice going over some of your grammar and fixing it up, though that would be more for practice than anything else. It's not a big problem but I figure everyone likes to polish up their work.

Other than my picky little things.. Approved!

-Mal of the Managerial Staff-

Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: WAR DOCTOR (2nd character)   WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Edited now to address your and Tyra's stuff. And I am pushing for a campaign of sentence fragments being considered grammatically correct as it is in creative writing Never mind that.
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: WAR DOCTOR (2nd character)   WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:43 pm

ACTUALLY.

I don't know if Sonya approved it in the chat or something weird, but technically Mal can't approve things (sorry o-o)

But approved.

Also I agree with the sentence fragments thing, so long as it's used effectively and not just because you can. For the record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR DOCTOR (2nd character)   WAR DOCTOR (2nd character) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR DOCTOR (2nd character)
Page 1 of 1