Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_vote_lcapConsequences of Vortex Manipulation I_voting_barConsequences of Vortex Manipulation I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_vote_lcapConsequences of Vortex Manipulation I_voting_barConsequences of Vortex Manipulation I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Consequences of Vortex Manipulation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Consequences of Vortex Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 pm

((Closed to myself and Hanna))

Time passes by, year by year, day by day, more and more vortex manipulators being created and being used. During all this time, each usage of the manipulators rips a whole in the vortex of time, leaving gaping holes in the fabric of reality. Now the holes are so big, they are causing the time vortex to bend in on itself, creating a black hole of time, forcing everything into it, destroying several realities. It's bend reaching its maximum potential before destroying everything and eventually...breaking the time lock.

Present day...

The Doctor stood over his TARDIS controls, waving his hand over the scanner as it read yet another hole appearing in the time vortex. His eyes grew wide as a hole materialized just beneath the signal of his TARDIS, "What?!" he exclaimed before a thrust echoed and shot through the interior of the TARDIS, sending The Doctor flying to the guardrail behind him. 

Latching on for dear life, The Doctor forced himself up to the controls and yanked down the main lever, sending the TARDIS spiraling away from the hole, but it was too big. With a powerful yank, the hole pulled the TARDIS back in, it's doors flying open and lurching forward at the same time. One moment, The Doctor was staring at the guardrail as he clung on to it, trying with all his might not to let go.

Then the next he was free falling through the hole, the sight of his TARDIS looming in the distance until finally, it was gone. Darkness...cold...forever clouds of darkness and time, spiraling into nothingness. These thoughts ran through The Doctor's mind was he continued to fall until finally, a familiar feeling struck the side of his face. 

"Concrete.." The Doctor mumbled with a groan as he forced himself up and stared down at the concrete beneath him, the sound of people's feet patting next to him, echoing into his ears. Getting up, The Doctor glanced over the buildings and people near him with a grin growing on his face with each passing second, "London!!" he proclaimed with excitement, "Ha!" he laughed, his brown trench coat billowing behind him as he looked around with pure excitement and happiness.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:23 pm

The alarms piercing scream cause Hanna to sit up in the bed with a jerk. No work or classes today, but some things to do. After a minute of sitting there, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and shut the alarm off as to not wake up her flat mate, Emma. She began sifting through her closet and settled on the following outfit:

Grey cable knit batwing open cardigan, T-Shirts wrapped tanktop white – Round neckline, low-cut armhole, subtly gathered at sides, J Brand love story bell bottom jeans, Bronx char ley boot – Ebony, Bibi Bijoux Women’s Swarovski Crystal Black Suede Leather Bracelet – Crisscross style strap ; Black suede leather ; Swarovski crystal embellished detail ; Logo embossed clip fasten. A BURBERRY LONDON ivory giant check merino-cashmere scarf, and a metallic triangle studded belt.

After getting dressed she grabbed her flat keys and phone and headed out the door. She got a small coffee at a cafe and took a seat outside, watching the flow of people. She giggled lightly when she saw a man cheering in a brown trench coat. He wasn't far from her, so she heard what he said.

(Sorry that it's small)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Glancing around at the groups of people that passed him, The Doctor rubbed the back of his head and lowered it before raising it again, "Sorry" he mumbled, moving to the side so that he did not hold up the flow of people. Sitting down at the fountain that stood nearby, The Doctor flipped out his 3-D glasses and peered up at the sky, his eyes shooting up with fascination and surprise as he looked up. Countless balls of vortex and void matter fell down upon London like snow, each withering down from a small crack in the sky, it's image parted by passing clouds but quickly reappeared. 

The Doctor extended out his hand and allowed one of the balls to fall lightly into his palm before he closely scrutinized it with his eyes, "Wow! Look at that! Woohoo! That takes a colossal amount of energy!" he proclaimed before rotating his hand and allowing the ball to float down to the ground. Standing up and beginning to pace around in a square, The Doctor continued to peer up at the sky. People around The Doctor began to move off in fear of their lives as they could not see the balls floating down from the sky, a sight only given to The Doctor because of his glasses.  

People continued to move away from the odd man in the trench coat and suit until he was standing alone near the fountain, his mind racing for a solution and pondering what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Hanna watched curiously as people moved away from the trench coat man, forming a type of bubble of sorts. By the way he kept looking up at the sky and talking to himself, plus the 3D glasses, she could see why they were moving away. He had the image of an insane person. She watched for a few more minutes as he walked back and forth by the fountain. Hanna stood up and threw her empty cup of coffee away and walking a little closer to the man, careful to not pass the line of the bubble the people had formed around the man.

Now that she was closer, she could see him more clearly. He wasn't that bad looking, except for the fact he seemed to be insane by the way he was talking to himself. For a few minutes she stood there and took in the view. Not to sound like a creeper. But she looked around her. Up at the sky and down at the ground and well, all around her. The sky was a nice blue, so no fault there. What did he see up there? Space ships? Dinosaurs? She certainly didn't see what he was seeing. Then again, maybe it was his funky glasses.

After looking around she looked back up at him and decided to help him out a bit. Since, at the moment, he wasn't really helping himself by coming off insane. Taking a step over the bubble line, Hanna made her way over to the trench coat man and sat down where he had sat earlier. "Excuse me?" She said.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:43 pm

The Doctor stopped immediately, hearing the voice of a young woman emitting from the other side of the fountain. Popping his head around the center piece of the fountain, The Doctor grinned at the woman before walking nonchalantly over to her, "Hello! Why..why are you looking at me like.." he paused, glanced over his shoulder to the people standing a few feet away from him, looking at him as though he were an alien or completely mad. "Oh!" He said, realizing the confusion, "Sorry. I was just looking at the void energy..want to see?" he asked the woman rhetorically as he turned his attention back over to her then quickly handed her the glasses and gestured for her to put them on.

Once he was sure the woman would put on the glasses, The Doctor turned his attention back to the sky and pointed up towards it, "See that is void and vortex energy. Clashing together. Void energy is the build up energy between realities..like two pieces of paper back to back..the void is the space in between. Now the other energy is vortex energy..energy building up in the time vortex..the never ending series of events in time and space" he explained as best he could, trying not to sound completely mad. "Now that is not supposed to happen. Void energy is never supposed to leak out into the real world..well..except for me because i've been there. But! If you see that crack there" he added, pointing to where he had last seen the crack, "Imagine that spread throughout a spiraling vortex. All this energy falling down onto all worlds..all realities. Each not wanting it, having an opposite and negative reaction to it. The constant build up of this energy added to yours, having a negative reactions equals" he paused as he made a boom sound and created it with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:00 pm

She raised her eyebrows and took the glasses, slipping them on and listening to the Mr. Trench Coat as he talked about something. She looked up and her eyes grew wide in disbelief. "Whoa." She said as she studied the sky, listening to what he was saying. When he stopped, she looked down at him. "How big exactly would that 'boom' be?" She asked, curious as to how bad this was. Maybe it was just the glasses? The lenses could have it edited in or something. No, because she'd see the same image no matter where she looked. So it wasn't the glasses.

She reached out and poked one of the falling pieces and watched as it fell at a downward angle from the way she had touched it. "This is...amazing. Bad. But amazing all the same." She took the glasses off and turned them around so she could look at them. They looked like any regular 3D glasses. So did regular...?

Hanna held the glasses out so Mr. Trench Coat could take them back. "So, your glasses. Are they like..., can other 3D glasses do the same? Or just your pair?" She asked. Looking back up at the sky, she couldn't see it and wondered for a minute about how those glasses could do that. "How do they do that?" She asked absentmindedly, looking back at Mr. Trench Coat.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 am

The Doctor paused for a second to process all of the questions she had posed to him, taking back his glasses and putting them on in the process, "Blimey, so many questions" he mumbled, "A boom big enough and powerful enough to force your reality and another to ram into one another. Like the two pieces of paper i told you about, them slamming into one another. No, others can. Mine is....wibbly..wobbly timey wimey. I'll explain later" he finally said, stuttering on the last answer as he tried to think of a reasonable explanation that she might comprehend. Spinning his attention back up to the sky, The Doctor continued, "See my ship is still stuck in a loop in the time vortex. If i can get inside of it then i can stop the explosion from happening and maybe..just maybe..seal up the gaps" he called back to the woman over his shoulder, "All i need to do is find the exact angel the TARDIS..my..ship..is at then i can find i way to bring it down".

Pausing for a moment, The Doctor turned around and walked back over to the woman, handing her his 3-D glasses, "Take these. I need you to follow me and keep an eye on that crack, tell me which way the void and vortex energy is shifting" he told her, nodding at the end before flipping out his sonic screwdriver and pointing it to the sky and activating it, "If i can just..get..a lock on my ship..then..aha! Gotcha!". The sonic screwdriver roared to life as it locked onto the TARDIS's signal, The Doctor's facial expression also roaring with excitement as he peered down to the woman, "It's only a blip, just a tiny little blip but i can follow it." he told her before spinning on his heel, thrusting his sonic screwdriver forwards and upwards and began running in the direction it was beeping, "Come on! Allons-y!!" he called over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Hanna nodded as he answered the questions she had asked. She was known to ask a lot of questions when she wanted to know something. Just a side effect of curiosity. Curiosity killed the cat, but she wasn't a cat, and she was still breathing. So, why not? "You don't get asked so many questions at once often do you?" She asked as she watched him as he looked back up at the sky and explained that his 'ship' was stuck in the vortex thingy he had mentioned earlier. The word vortex reminded her of a very big spiral, like a tornado, only not so little at the end.

"What does TARDIS stand for?" She asked. The way it sounded, it sounded like it was an abbreviation of something. Like To Abbreviate Rad Doohickeys Is Something. but she doubted that was what it stood for. When he came back over, she took the glasses and put them back on, bringing the black stuff into view again. What had he called it? Void Energy? "Why is void energy black? It can't be purple or anything?" She asked thoughtfully. 

She looked at him curiously as he pointed some kind of silver stick at the crack in the sky. "What's that?" She asked, looking up to the crack. When he cheered about having gotten a lock on his 'ship' and bounded off, Hanna laughed. Now she looked like she was mental too. But Mr. Trench Coat was interesting. With his cool glasses, supposed ship, and silver stick thing. She wanted to find out who he was. So, before he got too far away, she stood and ran after him, catching up as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:16 pm

"TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space" The Doctor replied, calling over his shoulder as he continued to follow the signal the sonic screwdriver was giving off. The signal lead him through several alley ways, through a marketplace and finally, up to a large hotel, spiraling up to the clouds. The Doctor gazed up at the building then glanced over his shoulder as the woman asked him about the silver stick thing in the sky. Pondering what a sliver stick was, he guessed she was speaking about the crack and smiled, "It's the crack in time. The crack leaking through the time vortex, through the void and into this reality." then turned back to the building and walked through the glass doors and into the lobby.

"Void energy is black because inside the void it absorbs everything until there is nothing. Just nothing. Some people call  it hell." The Doctor explained, finally answering her question about the color of the void energy as he glanced over to the elevators to his left hand side, "Think of it like the colors of your world. All the colors when combined comes out black. Just like the void it absorbs everything". Entering the elevator, he turned swiftly around and immediately pressed the button for the top floor then waited for the woman to enter, "Any more questions" he asked her as he looked up at her, a smirk edging onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:23 pm

She nodded, it fit. He had said it was his 'ship' and all. Time And Relative Dimension In Space. She liked it. It sounded cool. Like stumbling upon a superhero's ship or something. Following Mr. Trench Coat was rather odd and hard, considering he kept taking turns or getting lost in a crowd of people, it was hard to keep up with him. But, oddly enough, she did.

As he explained what the crack was, while they stood outside the hotel, she gazed up at it, tracing the outline of it with her eyes. "Oh. Okay." She simply said, then followed him into the hotel lobby. Taking the glasses off, she listened to him as he explained why it was black and not any other color. This, made another question pop into her head. One she most certainly would ask, even if it was just to see what he would say.

Once in the elevator, she smiled at him and nodded. "Actually. Yes. I have three for you." She said matter-of-factly. Pointing to the Sonic she asked her first question. "What is that?" She smiled over at him and then looked up at the numbers that slowly rose as they went higher and higher. In all of her life, she had only been this high once, and that was in a plane. She rocked back and forth on her heels as she shot her second question. "If the void absorbs everything, then wouldn't it absorb energy? Therefore, it couldn't produce void energy because void energy is something. And the void sucks up everything?" She asked. She played with the glasses while she asked this question. Her last question, the most important one to her, would answer the question she had wanted to know since she saw him.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 pm

The Doctor looked over to his sonic screwdriver then held it up with a smirk, wiggling it between his index fingers, "This..is my sonic screwdrivers. Very good at opening doors. Fixing things. Tracking things and follows my three don't's. Doesn't hurt, doesn't kill, doesn't maim" he stated proudly before turning to her next question. The sound of the elevator reaching the ninth and finally floor rung throughout the enclosed elevator and the doors shuttered open, "Now! Void energy is unique only to the void because of how it is created" he began to explain as he walked out of the elevator, his body half turned to her to glance at her and also look at his surroundings, "Void energy is forced into existence when everything is smashed together. When you absorb everything, force it down..like a black hole, it still creates energy. But only energy found there, not anywhere else in the universe. You allow a single spec of void energy into a reality like this, it will react against everything..eventually creating more void energy until finally...well you get the picture. Boom.". 

With a chuckle, The Doctor turned towards the roof door and opened it then stepped out, immediately gazing up at the sky, extending his sonic screwdriver skywards. The sonic screwdriver light up with life once The Doctor stood in the center of the roof, "Right there.." he mumbled, squinting up at the sky, lowering his sonic screwdriver. "Now! How is the void energy looking?" He called back to the woman, his mind finally clicking that he hasn't even asked her name nor she knew his. But in the moment, he immediately forgotten the subject and focused it back on the sky as he covered his eyes with his hand to block out the sun.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Hanna listened intently to Mr. Trench Coat's lengthy reply. Throughout the whole thing, she was wondering when he was going to breath. How could he not breath while talking for that long? She followed him through the door and watched as he extended his Sonic Screwdriver toward the sky. While he did that, she slipped the glasses back on and peered up at the crack. These glasses were like magic. She still wanted an explanation as to how they did it. But that was for a different time. She had said she had three questions. She had already asked two, and she already knew what the last one was going to be.

When he asked her what the void energy was looking, she couldn't help but give a silly reply. "Like demented snowflakes." She said playfully. She looked down at him and smiled, then looked back up at the sky. "Okay. It's falling at an angle. So, let's say, North was up above us and south was down below us from where we stand now. East to our right and in front of us, West to our left and behind us. I'd say it's falling Southwest, behind us. This way." She used her hand to demonstrate her explanation and made it go down at a downward angle, going from the sky, and down to the ground like a slide. She looked down at him and gave the rest of her reply. "Other than that, it looks pretty much the same as it did before."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:15 pm

((Sorry for the long wait. Kept getting distracted))

"Good" The Doctor replied with a smirk edging its way onto his face, "I'm starting to like you" he added, walking to her side and peering up at the sky before lightly taking the glasses off of her face and putting them on. After looking at it for a moment, an idea struck his imagination and he sprung to life, "You see how that angle is falling down?" he asked her rhetorically, his finger following the downward path of a falling energy ball he saw through the glasses, "The crack should let things pass through it straight, falling directly down. So! That means that something's in the way...my ship. Ha!" he exclaimed, "Saving the world even when i'm not inside, that's my TARDIS". Squinting through the glasses, The Doctor extended out his sonic screwdriver to the sky, "I can control my ship if..if! It is facing towards us and i have to be very lucky. Extremely lucky.". 

Miles and miles in the middle of the crack, the TARDIS hovered, looking down upon Earth, it's doors pointing down directly down to the roof The Doctor and Hanna stood atop. Suddenly, the doors creaked open and the sonic screwdriver was pointed directly to the control console. It's main lever thrust down and within one second it de-materialized from that spot and within another second, it materialized on the edge of the roof to the right of The Doctor. 

The Doctor's smile grew wide as he peered over to the TARDIS then with a swift movement, he peered back up to the sky, the flakes falling with more intensity and more in numbers. "Now we're in trouble" he mumbled, taking off the glasses and tossing them over to Hanna before turning and running towards the TARDIS, snapping his fingers and running through the now open doors.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 pm

She smiled and let him take his glasses back. "Thanks?" She said about him beginning to like her. Hanna watched as he pointed to a piece of the void energy, which she couldn't see without the glasses, and explained that something had to be blocking it to make it go at that angle. She laughed lightly when he pointed his Sonic Screwdriver at the sky again. 

This man hadn't ceased to amaze her so far, so when the big blue box appeared out of no where, she almost fell backwards. But thankfully, she didn't, because that would have been embarrassing. "How...?" She began but trailed off as he tossed her the glasses and walked over and into the box. Having not expected him to toss the glasses to her, Hanna almost dropped them on the roof. But, after a bit of fumbling, caught them without dropping them. Looking up, she noticed the door was still open and walked over, but not inside.

She peered inside the blue box and let out a gasp. It was bigger on the inside! Bigger! On the flipping inside! How! Just how? She was determined to make sure it was smaller outside before she went in. So, not going inside yet, she circled around the box, taking in every single detail. The color, the name, she even read the sign on the front. Once she made her rounds, she stopped at the door. "Your box..." She began, amazed. There were so many ways she could finish that sentence.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:46 am

The Doctor was working on the console as Hanna surveyed the outside of the TARDIS, his hands quickly and furiously wiping over the controls and preparing the TARDIS before his ears finally caught the sound of Hanna from the outside looking in. With his smile growing on his face, The Doctor allowed a slight laugh to slither from the edges of his smile, almost forgetting entirely of the events taking place. "It's not a box" The Doctor finally said, calling over his shoulder, "Well..the chameleon circuit makes it out to look like one but! In reality, it is a TARDIS. A living ship capable of flight through the time vortex. Traveling through both time and space.".

Before she could enter, The Doctor rushed down the ramp, flipping off his trench coat and tossing it onto of the column support columns, "Now. I'm positive you've got thousands of questions spiraling around in that head of yours but i'm going to need you to hold them for just a bit longer" pausing, he ran back over to the console and pulled over the scanner, "I need you to watch this. Tell me if anything changes. If it turns red, then hit this button. If it turns yellow, hit that..button. And if it turns orange, pull down this lever. Got it?". As he went over what the buttons and levers to activate, he pointed to them, his eyes not going off of Hanna in the doorway of the TARDIS.

Once done, he bolted to the other side of the TARDIS and continued to work on the controls, his hands moving in a flurry, hitting both buttons, yanking down levers, pumping and finally, adjusting the coordinates via the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 pm

"Okay...it's not a box then." She muttered, watching him as he did something at the big tower thingy in the center of the big room. When he mention a Chameleon Circuit, she couldn't help but wonder what that was too, and how it worked. But, before she could open her mouth to say anything, Mr Trench Coat was already down the ramp, throwing off his trench coat, 'Oh. Now what am I supposed to call him?' , and was standing in front of her. This man certainly was energetic. He was like puppy, only, human. Well, no, that couldn't be right. Not with this technology of his, anyways.

Yep, he certainly hit the target there, more questions. Having not moved over the threshold of the Bigger-On-The-Inside-Box-That-Isn't-A-Box, she was able to see most of the room in full view. But her attention was soon pulled back to the man. 'Seriously. I can't call him Mr. Trench Coat if he doesn't have the coat on. Can I?' She though, listening to him as she thought this. Two buttons and a lever. Got it. She should probably say that out loud. "Yeah. Buttons and levers. Got it."

She, slowly, started up the ramp, looking around. The inside of this place looked kind of like the inside of a giant skeleton, but not, all at the same time. 'Oh! I could call him Mr. Stranger Man!' She shook her head at the thought and proceeded up the ramp and over to the buttons and lever he had pointed to. So, that one if it's red. That button if it's orange....yeah. She got this! Totally! Maybe not....he should really color code his buttons and levers.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:44 pm

For several moments, The Doctor's body was covered by the protection of the time rotor in the center of the TARDIS console before his head popped out of the side, "I'm going to position the TARDIS in the heart of the time vortex. Suck up all the falling energy then send it back out throughout the time vortex. Once the energy is in it's rightful place, the holes and cracks will seal themselves up." he explained, dashing over to Hanna's side, "This is why your job is so important. You keep the TARDIS stable. It will try to fight you back, try and let the energy fall but you have to keep it in check. We fail and the whole entire reality and time and space could shattered like a plate being dropped on concrete. No worries".

Patting Hanna on the back, The Doctor bolted back over to the other side of the TARDIS, "Allons-y!!!" he proclaimed, beginning the process. Immediately different colored lights sprung up on the scanner in front of Hanna while fire shot up from the sides around the ramp and guardrails. The Doctor clung to the console as the TARDIS thrashed about madly, sparks flying and tossing up out of the console itself from time to time. Energy, seemingly endless amounts of energy shot up to the TARDIS through the cracks in time, only to ricochet off the TARDIS and fly into the time vortex and spiral into it's rightful place.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Hanna looked up at him as he explained what he was going to do. Looking back down at the buttons, his voice sounded much closer, and looking up, he was closer than before. She jumped a little. She listened to him talk and then, when he finished, added, "Yeah. Because that's not worrisome," after he patted her on the back and went back to the other side of the tower thing. It looked like a giant computer, only with levers, and circular.

Lights on the screen showed up on the screen in front of her, and, almost giving her a heart attack, the fire from the sides of the ramp and guardrails. 'Does it always shoot fire like that?' She thought, turning her attention back to the screen. Hanna had a death grip with on hand on the console and the other ready to push/pull which ever button or lever she needed to. A few times, she almost lost her grip, and would have fallen had she not brought her other hand to keep herself steady. Her eyes focusing on the screen, she became frustrated. "I don't know what that means!" She shouted at the screen. "Make up your mind!" She growled at it. The screen was going between two of the colors, seemingly not able to decide which one to be. When the screen finally turned one color and stayed that color, she one of the two buttons, hoping it was the right one. She had remembered it as the right one. When nothing particularly bad happened, she smiled a little. Yeah, that was the right button. Now she remembered.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:05 pm

The TARDIS stopped, halting to a dead freeze, sending The Doctor flat onto his back, hitting the rail floor with a hard thud. Then there was a silence for two seconds before the TARDIS returned to normal; the groaning sound echoing throughout the entire interior, the time rotor roared up then down in a slower, more calm manor. The life inside of The Doctor seemed to vanish until a laugh emitted from him suddenly, "hahaha!!" he proclaimed happily before extending out his arm and grabbing the side of the console with a cough, "You alright?" he called to the other side of the console. 

Outside of the TARDIS, the time vortex continued to spin, now more rapidly and cleanly as all the cracks had sealed themselves, fixed, by their energies returning to their designated places. The flakes stopped falling down onto modern day London, and every other place there were cracks. The universe and the stability of time and space had been cured for now, until the next vortex manipulation was used.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:27 pm

The sudden stop and jerk caused her to let go of the console and fall to the ground, but it didn't stop there, she went through the place between the railing and has fallen even farther. 'Oh. That's going hurt later.' She thought to herself, then burst into laughter. Sitting up she rubbed her head and looked up. From where she was, she could see through the grating and see the man. "Yeah," She replied, laughter showing through her words, "Just dandy." She stood up and looked up through the grating again. "Uhm. How do I get up from here?" She asked. A small smile plastered to her face. In a way, that had been fun. Kind of scary and bad had she pressed the wrong button, but fun.

Glad she had pressed the right button, and that she was still intact, questions began to swirl around in her head. And one in particular floated to the front. "Hey. Mr. trench Coat man?" She called to him, ready to get the answer she's wanted since she first saw him. This man was a wonder to the world, and had, in fact, just saved the world. How many times had he saved the world before? Hanna couldn't help but think about that one question. Was he the reason...? He couldn't. Could he...? No. He couldn't have. She let the thoughts fall form her mind and focused on the man. She'd ask her question once she got above this flipping grating. So many lines obscuring her view!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:51 pm

The Doctor rose up from the flooring of the TARDIS and immediately, and more than likely, accidentally, yanked down the main lever, sending the TARDIS spiraling once more through the time vortex. Looking over to the woman, The Doctor rose his eyebrow with a slight smirk, "Oh and my name isn't Mr. Trench coat man" he stated simply. Placing his hands into his pockets nonchalantly, he paced around the console and over to her and the scanner, "My name's The Doctor" he said with a smile before extending his hand out to her, "Pleasure to meet you".

The TARDIS spun with great force through the time vortex until finally, it landed in it's destination; the first place The Doctor met the woman, in the market square beside the fountain. It's looming glow unbeknownst to the passerby's who walked by it, the chameleon circuit working and serving its purpose.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Hanna found her way up and was happy when she finally had her feet planted above the grating and not below it. She smiled. "Really? That's what I've been calling you this whole time." She said in mock surprise, a smile growing on her face. She took The Doctor's hand . "It's nice to meet you too," And, curious, added, "The Doctor of what exactly?" When they were done shaking hands, she let both of her hands fall to her sides. "My names Hanna, by the way. Hanna Holloway." She said, giving a slight bow.

She looked over at the TARDIS doors, then back at The Doctor. "I guess I should be going then." She said, walking toward the TARDIS doors and lightly opening them. She let out a light laugh and smiled, turning around to face the Doctor. "You never cease to amaze me." She looked up at the sky and suddenly remembered. "Oh!" She took the glasses out and held them out for The Doctor to take. "I almost forgot to give these back." She gave another giggle. She really was laughing too much in her perspective. "It was nice saving the world with you Doctor." She added, giving him a nice smile. 'So many smiles too. I'm amazed my face doesn't hurt from it all.' She thought to herself jokingly.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:50 pm

"Just...The Doctor" The Doctor replied ,to what might be her final question, before taking his glasses back and nonchalantly tucking them back into his pocket, "Well..." he added right before she was about to walk through the double doors of the TARDIS, "You am not exactly low on space in the TARDIS and the world needs plenty of saving..so". Leaning back onto the console behind him, The Doctor crossed his legs and let a smirk appear on his face as he watched her from the ramp, "Besides. Not like there's a whole lot going on out there...well..unless you've got a Facebook or something..or twitter..or maybe a cat..or something" pausing, he stopped his rambling and turned his attention back over to Hanna with a sniff as he thrust himself up off of the control console, pulled the scanner over to him and set in new coordinates, "Up to you".
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Hanna gave a small smile as he rambled. "No. None of that." She said, a light laugh playing in her laughs. The way he was standing and smirking only made her want to smile, and so she did. This was turning out to be a good day. Possibly the best day of her life so far. He was inviting her to stay with him. To travel. How could she just pass that up? Well, she did have a job and college to attend to. But, they could wait, right? A few moments of thought put her mind at ease, and she closed the doors behind her.

This was a once in a lifetime chance and she wasn't going to pass it up. You'd have to be mentally blind to pass this up! And she was blind in any way. Walking up the ramp and watched as he put in the new coordinates. "So. Where are we going next Doctor?" She asked, leaning against the guardrail. Of all the things she could have done when she had first saw him, she had picked the best one. And she couldn't be happier. She took her flat key off of her belt look and stuffed it in her pocket. She wouldn't be needing it for where ever they were going.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 pm

The Doctor glanced back at her as she posed the question, "Well.." he said, stressing the word as he had always done, "I was thinking of the frozen lakes of Flata Koro. Lakes topped with miles of snow. The entire world is made up of lakes, and yet! Beneath all of that is one huge civilization. The city of Kret, built underneath miles of water where the people have five eyes, imagine that! Five eyes, it would be like watching HD television all the time" he said with a smile and laugh at the end. As he spoke about the world he was planning on going to, he paced around the control console preparing the TARDIS for flight the majority of the time but also pressing buttons and activation switches that were purposeless.

Inside he was teaming with excitement, not only was he about to go on a new adventure, but he was going to see it through the eyes of his new found friend. Wouldn't call her a companion, not just yet, but soon maybe. Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of Vortex Manipulation   Consequences of Vortex Manipulation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consequences of Vortex Manipulation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next