Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_vote_lcapCpt. Jack Harkness I_voting_barCpt. Jack Harkness I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Cpt. Jack Harkness I_vote_lcapCpt. Jack Harkness I_voting_barCpt. Jack Harkness I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Cpt. Jack Harkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt Jack Harkness
Newb
Newb
Cpt Jack Harkness

Cpt. Jack Harkness Empty
PostSubject: Cpt. Jack Harkness   Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cpt. Jack Harkness

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 5ft. 11.75in. (182cm)
Figure: Athletic
Other: None
Clothing: Dark Blue dress shirt, Black dress pants with brown belt and light grey suspenders, World War II coat, and Brown boots.

::Info::
Family: Mother and father died, His brother Gray was cryogenically stored.
Personality: Jack Harkness is incredibly flirtatious and attemps to seduce everyone he meets. He is also quite enigmatic. He has a fantastic sense of humor, often joking around and being generally cheerful. Because of his immortality, he is unsure of whether he wants to die. Aside from his friendliness, he can be ruthless when he needs to be. He will kill without a second thought if something threatens Torchwood or his team.

Strengths: Immortality, charm
Weakness: Immortality, his friends, he sometimes lacks compassion Likes: The Doctor, flirting, drinking, delicious succulent meat Dislikes: Being unable to die, people going behind his back

Dream:To defend the Earth from alien invasions. Also to face battle people.

History: Jack was born in the Boeshane Peninsula somewhere around 5094 and with a different name which he concealed. He grew up there with his family until the invasion of an unknown enemy which killed many people. During the invasion, his brother went missing, and his father was killed.

Jack was the first person in the Boeshane Peninsula to join the Time Agency, becoming a sort of poster boy and earning the nickname “The Face of Boe.” Upon discovering that the Time Agency had taken two years of his memory, he left to become a time-travelling con artist. During a scam in World War II, he stole the identity of the real Captain Jack Harkness. That's when he met the Doctor and Rose. He traveled with the Doctor until he died on Satellite Five, fighting off Daleks.

When Rose looked into the heart of the TARDIS, she brought him back to life. Only, she couldn't quite control her powers, so she brought him back forever. This made him a fixed point in time, and the Doctor left him there. He used his vortex manipulator to go back to the rift in Cardiff in the 21st century, but instead, he ended up in 1869. Unfortunately, his vortex manipulator broke, and he was left stranded. Jack was recruited by Torchwood, and after all the members of Torchwood Three were killed, he rebuilt the organization.

He was reunited with the Doctor when he heard the sound of the TARDIS and ran for it. Jack clung to the outside of the TARDIS as it took them to the year 100 trillion. There, they met Professor Yana, who turned out to be the Master. The Doctor fixed Jack's vortex manipulator and used it to go back to 21st century Earth. Jack aided the Doctor and Martha up until he was captured and kept on the Valiant during the Year That Never Was. Afterwards, he turned down the Doctor's offer to travel, instead returning to his team at Torchwood. He later helped the Doctor stop Davros from setting off the reality bomb, and during that time, Martha gave him the information needed to fix his vortex manipulator.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Nox told me about it and it sounds really fun and I LOVE DOCTOR WHO and CPT. JACK HARKNESS.
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat
Some how Cpt. Jack Harkness got his vortex manipulator working, and he first person he wanted to see was the Doctor. So when he press the button he went two days forward in time, and what he saw shocked him. He saw the Doctor laying beside a lamp post unconscious, Cpt. Jack realized he was in front of a store that was closed, he also saw that there was a light above his head, and when he turn around to see what was there it was bag right behind him of all things. Cpt. Jack found a weird assortment of items in the bag which was a carrot, the Doctors Sonic screwdriver, a chicken leg, a flashlight, a box of matches, a rubber duck, and the last one was a raincoat. He also realized that there was no moonlight or stars in the sky, and then he reached into the bag without warning and threw the chicken leg out into the darkness. As the chicken leg hit the ground in an instant the delicious succulent meat had disappeared, and Cpt. Jack realized this was the planet that was invaded with Vashta Nerada.
Cpt. Jack was thinking.... Then he though about the items that were in the bag, but the item that he though about more was the Doctor's Sonic screwdriver, and then he realized the sonic screwdriver amplifies things. So he started digging though the bag again, to find the flashlight at the bottom he pick the flashlight and he started to connect the pieces of the puzzle together in his mind palace" if I turn on the flashlight and hold it up the Sonic screwdriver it should amplify the light beam and make it bigger than normal (Thats what she said). Cpt. Jack turned the flashlight on and then he took the Sonic screwdriver pressing the button while pointing it at the flashlight to amplify the light. As soon as he did that he ran for it, at the last second the flashlight went out, and Cpt. Jack jumped as soon as the flashlight went out landing on top of the Doctor. He got up face battled the Doctor on the cheek, and he grabbed the Doctors hand and hits the button on the vortex manipulator.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Cpt. Jack Harkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Jack Harkness   Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:05 pm

Looks good to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ approved
Back to top Go down
Cpt Jack Harkness
Newb
Newb
Cpt Jack Harkness

Cpt. Jack Harkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Jack Harkness   Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:56 pm

Delicious Succulent Meat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cpt. Jack Harkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Jack Harkness   Cpt. Jack Harkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cpt. Jack Harkness
Page 1 of 1