Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSilence in Time - Page 2 I_voting_barSilence in Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Silence in Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSilence in Time - Page 2 I_voting_barSilence in Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Silence in Time

Go down 
+4
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Amy Pond
Eleven
The_Warden
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Silence in Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:29 pm

The Interfector was in his TARDIS, mechanical parts strewn across the table but his focus was on an item that appeared to be a gun. It resembled a revolver on earth but was built using various alien material and techniques. The Time Lord was wearing a wielder's uniform including the mask. He was holding a clamp with two hands, a white point star blazing in the tong's grasp. He lowered it slowly into the opening on the side of the gun. As soon as it was deposited, the gun burst with light, the lines around it blazing white as the power surged through it. For a moment he was convinced it was going to blow. But the light soon dimmed to a fainter glow and he laughed manically. "Magnificent!"

His TARDIS let out an alarm and shook, causing the Interfector to grasp the table to stay upright. "What? What is it?" The screen to his right flashed with gallifreyan symbols. There was a signal, something about Time Lord survivors. His eyes went wide before he grinned madly. His ship had picked up on other TARDISes and was materializing where they were located.

The Time Lord removed the suit he was wearing, replacing it with his normal suit. He was just about to leave when his TARDIS bonged in warning. What could that possibly be about? He snatched his new creation from the table and stuck it into his never ending back pocket. The doors of his TARDIS opened slowly and he stepped out. The room he was in was dark and instantly brought the hairs on the back of his neck to stand. He was standing in the middle of four other TARDISes. But something was not right. It did not feel right at all.

Looking around, he knocked on one of the doors of the closest TARDIS before spotting the odd device on it. He inspected it, eyes narrowed suspiciously. What was that thing? He reached into his pocket and slowly pulled out the gun as he looked around the room. His senses became enhanced as he crouched and stalked around the room, looking for any signs of life. He did not dare speak, feeling as if an enemy was about to pop out and deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:41 pm

The Doctor stayed silent, leaning against the wall as he stared at the Warden. "Okay, okay. Pocket lock. Time lock that crams twenty minutes into several seconds. Well, isn't that cool." He mumbled to himself before lifting his head, pointedly frowning at Xeltia. "Not dull, just humane." He replied, pushing away from the wall as he spun in a circle. "Sonya's right. We need an idea. Or plan. Plan sounds more," he waved his hands in the air idiotically, "plan-y." He placed his hands on his hips as if it would stop the jerking movements he was lashing out. Though it wasn't. He was fidgeting about, stepping around the frozen people and fallen objects. "Took the boxes. Yes, of course they did. In the way. Too much room. But it was gravitational displacement. So, they won't be very far." He ran a hand down his face, pausing in his rant to look at Theta with a half hearted grin. "Confusion's good. Keep being confused for as long as you can."
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:22 am

Xeltia glared at the Doctor's 'humane' comment, sticking her tongue out. Sitting on the floor, she twiddled her thumbs, already bored. Groaning softly, she plopped onto her back, tapping her converse together. "I'm bored." She murmured, staring at the ceiling. "Bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored," Repeating the same word over and over, she watched the Doctor gesture wildly, rambling about making a plan.
With the tapping of her shoes and mumbling, someone was bound to get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:06 am

Running a hand over his face, the Doctor peaked through his long fingers at Xeltia. "Yes, because that's helping." He snapped, narrowing his eyes for a brief moment before dropping his hands. "We're on a ship. A ship they're using that's still in flight. Warden tried to help, and if simulations are still running, they're not working on a back up generator." He looked at Amy, hoping for a guiding question, though he didn't stare for too long. He brought her here, in a way. In a weird, weird way he couldn't wrap his head around. No, not with that bloody tapping. The Doctor stepped forward, jamming his own foot between Xeltia's. "You wouldn't be so bored if you didn't focus on the boredom. Who invented boredom anyway?" He wiggled his foot out, bending down and resting his elbows on his knees. "Bad word. Bad, bad word." He grumbled, then slapped his hands together, looking around at everyone else. "Anyone else have an idea or will I be rambling all day?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Xeltia grumbled quietly, standing up and walking to the door she came from. "I'll go make my self useful..." She muttered, crossing her arms. Kneeling down to the guard, she searched the pockets of his uniform, soon finding a small tablet-like pad. She tapped it a few times, causing it to turn on, an orange light filling the dim room. "Oh, goody." She smirked, sitting down. Her fingers flew across the screen, accessing maps and information. "Hey," She called, standing up. "I found something!"
The guard groaned, shifting a bit, waking up. Xeltia turned back to him, kicking his head. The guard went limp again, the young Timelady smiling and walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Theta moved over to stand by Xe, peering at the device. He grinned wildly, looking like a hyperactive child that had just been shown a secret stash of candy.

"Brilliant! This is fantastic; if he was a guard, he would have to got around somehow" he glanced over at the knocked out man. He would feel pity for him, but he really couldn't feel any pity for a person that had helped kidnap a bunch of other Timelords and take Lady away "You sure there was nothing else in the pockets? Because if not, that may just be our 'key-card' to around this place" he paused a second, thinking "then again, they might have sensors that detect hand-prints or species. That might make things a little more complicated. Not to mention they might have more of that gas in the other rooms" Rassilon, why was he suddenly being all negative? Theta blamed the gas, though he knew that the gas probably couldn't do that, and it was most likely him being overly nervous about the situation.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:14 pm

He felt the energy flowing into him as his fatigue and exhaustion faded, getting too his feet he cracked his knuckles and back simultaneously. “Thank you Sonya that helped” he said blood still dripping from his hand. Gesturing to the broken gem on the ground “That gem will knit back together once it dose time we start again, we need to find out what’s going on here, when they had be back there I saw a lot of strange technology, at least strange for the silence it looked like a hybridization of Dalek, Cybermen, and Silence weaponry something is not right here and its more than the obvious.” Standing tall now he walked slowly his exposed chest showed vivid signs of torture now healed by Sonya’s aid. “They managed to remove my TARDIS-B from me but it’s locked to my DNA, I doubt this ship can maintain more than one temporal-gravimetric dampener so there most likely keeping them all together. Meaning when find mine yours will all be there.” He bent over and removed the heel from his boot and pulled out two small knives. “Doctor Check that data pad for the door access codes there over write is Beta-12.” He walked over to the guards standing next to Kovos. ‘These blades are tipped with a neuro toxin and will knock them out cold” he cut them each shallow on their necks and walked back to where they were. Looking back at the crystal “we have about 7 minutes’ people,3 guards down, and with you here Doctor I doubt you’ll let me kill them, so get the override for the doors of that data pad and then-“ he stumbled and dropped to his knee “Not quite full strength yet” he added catching his breath and putting the knife blades back in his boot. “That distress call was real, we need to know how. Did the keeper get out? And if now how did they mimic Time lord tech? We must find this out before we leave this ship.”
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 pm

"So much for leaving things unharmed." The Doctor grumbled, scratching the side of his face as he spun towards the data pads. "Large bits of metal, that's all you are." If someone were to be watching him, it would look as if he were speaking to the pads. A madman in the making. Nope, no. Already far beyond mad. He wiggled his fingers before taking out his beloved sonic, "Beta-12. Easy. Too easy." The Doctor froze from his task, looking back at the Warden with a frown. "Replay, like an old message. It can't be recent. Of course it can't." Risking a glance at Amy, the Doctor turned back to the pad, pressing his sonic against it as it buzzed a lower pitched screech. "Not again. It won't be happening again." He whispered, mainly to himself as he turned his head slightly to watch Xeltia and Theta briefly. "Oh, and you're right, yes. No killing, Warden." He added after a moment of replaying the conversations in his head.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:28 am

Robin was lost. Of course she was, Timelords were confusing. Well at least they were to her. She figured she might as well try to be useful and do... something.... but right now half of what she just heard was technobabble. Looking around the room, she tried to look for something she could help with. The most-likely-insane woman and Theta were looking over the tablet, so that was taken care of, the most-likely-insane man with the floppy hair was busy with more techno thingies that made no sense, so she'd be no help there. Other than that, she had no idea what was going on anyway so... She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and just tried to stay out of everyone's way. Not exactly productive but it wasn't counterproductive and that was something. She cast a glance over to the ginger woman, thinking that maybe she wasn't the only one who didn't get any of this.
Back to top Go down
Amy Pond
Newb
Newb
Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:37 am

Amy looked back at the where the TARDIS once was with a frown, then moved forward towards the Doctor. She tapped his shoulder lightly, crossing her arms. "Doctor, please, please explain to me what's happening right now and what ever your doing." She poked at the pad, immediately regretting it as she pulled her finger back. It felt like it had been shocked. Knowing his explanation may be long, Amy leaned against the wall beside him and turned her eyes over the group. One pair of eyes were already on her. A smaller girl. Crossing her arms, Amy smiled lightly at her before looking back at the Doctor. "Also, no idea who half these people are. Put me to some use and let me do something. I'm squirming."
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:34 pm

The Doctor paused, the sonic and his hand dropping to the side. The noise from the screwdriver died down as he looked at Amy. "Then go around and do introductions. See if anyone's got biscuits." He turned back to the panel, poking it like Amy had. "I'm using Beta-12, an override accidentally invented by a green haired man with mole freckles, he loved me. I'm using it to search the system for access codes to the doors. Once the twenty minute time lock ends, we'll use it to get out. Though, using the sonic is always another option." He smiled uneasily, patting her shoulder softly as he handed her the sonic. "Here ya go, Pond. Be useful. Keep it pointed at the panel until the sonic gives you a direct signal the codes have been found."
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Looking around he watched as the pieces of the Time lock stitched tighter, they had less than 3minuits left before there time was up, and time began again. He went through what was needed and spoke his thoughts allowed. “Guards neutralized, door codes gained. We won’t be shot, and we can escape. I’d like the big cheese tied up so they can’t call for help. Short of that we need to find the TARDIS and Mine is through that door.” He pointed at the door behind the guards. Gazing once again at the gem he added “And 5-4-3-2-1” as he spoke the gem made its self-whole and with a flash of light time began, the guards collapsed leaving Kovos and the Colonel exposed and alone. As the Colonel reached for his side arm the Warden lunged at him surprising the man, unaware he was healed. Pinning him to the ground he shoved the lock pick into his neck and said “That’s for The Keeper.” And pulling the object out and he added “And this is for me.” He sank the lock pick back into his neck killing him.

Getting to his feet he whipped the blood off on his pants and looked at the doctor “Sorry Doc,-“he gestured at his, still swollen from the Colonels assault “I had a score to settle, as for you Madam Kovos. I need Answers.” And walking close he grabbed her on the back of the neck knocking her out. “But not now.” Bending over he threw her over his shoulder. “Tell me you got the door codes Doctor, Sonic tech cant open that door.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence in Time   Silence in Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence in Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2