Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeting in RL - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeting in RL - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeeting in RL - Page 3 I_voting_barMeeting in RL - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Meeting in RL

Go down 
+15
Archiving and Artifice
15th Doctor/Nathan Tanner
Toni Lucas
The Rani
Theta Sigma
Clara Oswin Oswald
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Xeltia Sigma
Hanna_Holloway
13th Doctor
Robin
Jenny
TheInventor/Tim Wallace
Sayo/9Th Doctor
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Meeting in RL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Sonya looked up from her seat and stared at the waitress for a moment, taking pity on her as she realized the amount of work the poor woman had ahead of her. "How about you bring a pitcher of each pop you have and set them on the table for us to decide?" She said with a slight smile, she knew the feeling to stand at a table full of people and hating the idea of running back and forth for several drinks most of the night. "And, food... We'll all decide on something similar to make orders easy too, right?" She added, looking around at the table crowded with DocWho RP members, a raised eyebrow at each of them in turn.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Crystal looked over at Sonya,and said,"That sounds like a good idea,maybe like shared sampler plates,where there is a variety for everyone. Just an idea."

She then went silent,and waited to be called stupid,and unwanted. She must preferred talking with people behind a false name and personality. She could be the flirty girl or the mysterious girl,the person not afraid of anything. Because as a real person she was scared of everything,she never wanted a webcam,she was convinced she would get stalker that way. Her relationships never lasted because she was scared when they became more serious. She came out of her self loathing,as she told herself before she came she was going to overcome her fear of stepping out of her comfort zone. Now that she was thinking about it,she really wanted some Taco Bell tacos.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Bella nodded and looked at Lexi and got up, "Sure..." She replied and sat at a seat at the table where everyone else from the site was sitting she took off her jacket that she was wearing and she had a shirt a Doctor Who shirt that said Keep calm and Allons-y! She tied the Jacket around her waist and Spun her spoon on the table.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:30 pm

I rub at my arms, an intense uneasy tingle rippling through my stomach as I join a few of them at the table, slipping into one of the available chairs. I feel ridiculous, out of place enough to pop in an ear bud once again. M83 blasts into my ear this time, but I nod to the conversation like I have a clue on what's happening. A water sits in front of me, classic restaurant move. A straw is placed next to it. I curl a finger around it, slipping it out of the wrapper, then disposing of the actual straw beside the water glass. I start working on a crawling snake. "Sounds good," I say as someone offers an idea about drinks and food, though whoever's voice it is, I don't pay attention to.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 am

David laughed, his smile nearly turning into a full fledged grin as he took ice from his water, placed it gently on the table then flicked it to Niki and looked away innocently. A whistle escaped his lips as he looked away, glancing over Lissy, Kimmy then finally Kennny whom he shrugged to as if he never did anything before a smirk arose on his face, already guessing that Niki had been hit by the ice cube or it just barely missed and she saw it.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Sonya let out a yelp as the ice cube hit her in the neck and fell down the collar of her shirt. Jumping up quickly, she shook the cloth vigorously until the cold bit of ice fell to the floor and cast a glare over at David. "Challenge accepted, my friend." A sudden grin spread across her face as she took a bit of ice out of her own cup and took careful aim before tossing it down his shirt as well. "Ha! Ten points. Get it? Ten." She giggled at her own bad joke and stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Sierra approached the gathering of people in the same manner she did most things. Quietly, with no attempt to make her presence or actions known. She recognized a few people by whether or not they used their real selves for a profile picture. Her mind discarded the thought to introduce herself. She would take the usual path and wait to be noticed, until her patience ran out.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:45 pm

David shuddered as the ice rolled down his lap and eventually hitting the floor, with his mouth open in a smile, he glared up at Niki, "Does't tho proclaim war?!" he proclaimed childishly just as the waitress walked up behind him. Rolling her eyes and releasing a sigh she groaned, "Damn kids" as she flipped out her pad to write down orders, glaring up at each of the members with low hanging eyelids, "Orders..please. Make my life and yours that much easier...sir". David lowered his head, ashamed slightly, "Let's go around counter clock wise" he mumbled as he glanced up, "And no messing things up...Niki" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:24 pm

"Oi, I am not the one that threw the first shard of ice." Niki retorted, slipping into a British accent because she felt like confusing the waitress. With a wink at the others around her, she turned to the woman and thought for a moment. "I'll take a basket of chips and... Oh some cheese sauce if you have any, yeah? Much better than dipping them in Ketchup." Flashing the girl a smile she leaned back in her seat, folding her hands behind her head with another face over at David. See what I did there? Yeah, I don't think you could do any better. Niki thought to herself in amusement, her eyes clearly shining the challenge at her friend.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:37 pm

She laughed at Niki and David's antics,as her shyness was starting melt away,as she noticed someone,who seemed as Shy as her,so she walked over to Sierra,and said,"Hello,I'm Crystal,also known as Syra on the site. How are you doing,so far?"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Sierra turned to this Crystal, trying to note everything about her and draw conclusions without showing it. It was, however, blatantly obvious as the girl looked Crystal over. "Yo yo, my name's Sierra. I've yet to decide how I'm doing because I haven't been here long enough." She blinks, realizing that the name Syra is one that's known to her. "Oh, I'm Siren. Siren or Kat."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:19 pm

"It is nice to meet you either way,I am kinda shy at first but once I get the out of place jitters out of the way i am OK,it is how i ready myself before I do a cosplay walk on at conventions." Crystal said," and is finally nice to put a face with the character."
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Bella laughed a bit at David and Niki then watched her spoon fall to the floor, "Darn it..." She shrugged and ducked underneath the table and grabbed the spoon and got back up and sat back on the chair she was sitting in originally when the waitress arrived she looked around and crossed her arms on the table and waited.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:41 pm

As the waitress passed out the food, Lexi leaned back in her chair and simply watched the commotion. This wasn't her usual self, definitely not. Back in Illinois, she was known for being loud and constantly cracking jokes. Here, she felt that being quiet was the only way to not embarrass herself.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 pm

I only order a coke, too lazy to get anything else. Plus, it tastes good. Once it is placed in front of me, I nod a thank you and pull a new straw from a wrapper. I make another crawling snake, setting it beside the other one. I'm grateful for Colton driving me here, and for my three friends dealing with the crazy antics of my uncle, but I have a nervous knot in my stomach wanting me to go home, back to Chicago. Quickly. I slip the chair back, but don't make a move, too distracted with my coke as I watch the others around the table. I have a bad habit for watching other people.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Kendra snorted loudly at David and Niki before slapping her hand over her mouth. That had completely slipped. Her eyes shifted left and right before she dropped her hand though the smile on her face never left. Casually sticking her fingers in the water glass, she pulled out a cube and considered throwing it down someone's shirt, a cruel favourite game of hers. But before that could be done, the waitress came around and stared warningly at her. Slowly, so slowly, she put the cube in her mouth and started sucking on it, eyes on the waitress the whole time as she did so. Well this is awkward...
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Sierra nods to the final comment. "Likewise, is everyone here from the site?" She looks at the collection of people, gaze lingering on one occasionally. This day was improving rapidly. The girl was feeling a rare bit of shyness. She mentally shrugged. Soon enough, I'll be acting as offensive and brilliant as I normally do.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Crystal looked at her,and smiled,"Yeah,this is everyone from the site,or everyone that was able to come."

She had just ordered a coke,and some chili chesse fries. She thanked the waitress as she left them. She looked at Sierra,and offered her some of the fries.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:23 pm

David laughed happily at Kenny, not caring at all that the waitress was giving him, the look , instead of fearing her actions, he rose his eye brow and waved his hand, "Be gone. If thou does't do not want to have fun then be gone i say!". The waitress pretended the laugh before walking off, her hand holding the orders for everyone hanging loosely from her hand as her arm swung freely back and forth. After the waitress had gone, David looked down, slightly embarrassed before releasing a laugh once more but stopping himself before it went too far or too loud. Peering around the table, he caught the gaze of Lissy, who was scanning the table, sipping at her coke.

Leaning over to Kenny, David smirked, "Sorry, i just have too. This is way too casual" he whispered to her before quickly tossing an ice cube at her then one at Lissy then looking away innocently as if nothing had ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Kendra gaped at David before snickering and hanging her head. She was honestly embarrassed to be around him after the slightly rude display though she said nothing against it. As she covered her eyes with a hand, she said loudly, "Oh my god. I seriously can't believe you just did th- Ah! God damn it, David!" Completing her previous thought was forgotten as soon as the cold, quickly melting cube tumbled down her shirt. Kendra sprang up from her chair and made an intentionally dramatic display of removing the cube by dancing around and shaking her shirt. "Bad day to wear white, I tell you. But if you wanted to see what was underneath all you had to do was ask." Her voice was mainly monotonous though there was a hint of amusement. She couldn't make eye contact whenever she made a comment like that so she always laughed to show she was fooling around.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:19 pm

David laughed, quickly covering his mouth with his hand and trying to hold back his laugh as best he could, "Oh come on! Lighten up! You know what i say, there is a laser tag arena across the street. We can go have some actual fun" he said turning his attention over to the table and the rest of the group. Looking over to Lissy, he mouthed im sorry with a smirk before looking over to Niki as the waitress walked up behind her, glancing over to Kenny as she danced to get the ice cube out of her shirt, "No. Stop. Please." she mumbled, her eyes hanging low, dark rings under her eyes; with a sigh she walked away, "I love my job..".
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:25 am

Sierra shook her head slightly and gave another look to those present. She tried to push aside any negative thoughts, this was a decent community. No reason to be paranoid about these. The girl also decided it'd be best to push aside any thoughts about attempting to bring anyone to her room back at the hotel for the night.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:09 am

Lexi's shyness was starting to wear off and she burst into a fit of giggles at the sight of Kendra trying to get the ice cube out. Nothing to be shy about here, everybody was just about as crazy as her.

At the mention of laser tag, she brightened up instantly. That was one of the few things she was actually good at. "Laser tag! Great idea, David!" Lexi got up and pushed in her chair, taking one last sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 pm

David chuckled, his smile glowing as he stood up from his chair and slid it in, walking over to Niki and patting her on the shoulder, "Come on then, you lot. I know you don't want to stay in here" he told the entire table. Then suddenly, something struck him, the bill; flipping out his wallet, he tossed down ten dollars onto the center of the table, "Alright everyone, anyone who can, pitch in. Ten gives ten" he joked before turning and exiting the grill section of the bar and grill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in RL
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next