Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A whole new love crafted I_vote_lcapA whole new love crafted I_voting_barA whole new love crafted I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A whole new love crafted I_vote_lcapA whole new love crafted I_voting_barA whole new love crafted I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A whole new love crafted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

A whole new love crafted Empty
PostSubject: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Jack began his normal routine at work and saw Myra standing in his office. He didn't think anything of it at first, but when she jumped on him and started kissing him at work, he was kinda confused. They both know the rules at work. So why would his wife break the rule for him? After they stopped kissing Jack looked at her " what are you doing, were at work!? we can't do this here."
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:44 pm

"I'm sorry it's just I don't know what got into me today." Myra said as she sat in the edge of Jacks desk and looked at his stuff on the desk. She then looked at Jack and smiled. "I'm bored Jack!" She said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Jack then smiled and brushed his hair and said "well we got a case to take care, if you want you can come with, i may need your help anyway." then he grabs the file and hands it to her.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:56 pm

"Oh a case!" Myra said taking it and looking at it. "So what is it we have to deal with this time?" She said as she looked at him then back to the file. She then closed the file and sat in his chair knowing he doesn't like anyone in it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:41 pm

"well there was an explosion at the pharmacy" jack said closing the door behind him. " there was a robbery but not of money or pills or anything like that. Who ever did it, was looking of something strange and if we go check it out, we could find out." then jack hugs his wife.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:46 pm

"Well let's go then." Myra says as she jumps out of Jacks chair and heads to the door. Once she reaches the door she turns and looks at Jack.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Jack smiles says" alright let me just grab a couple things" jack then turns and opens his desk up and grabs a bag the closes it and heads out the door waiting for myra.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Myra walked with Jack stopping by her office to grab something. She then came out of her office and continued to walk with him. "What's that?" She said pointing to the bag he had.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 pm

"oh this?" Jack said with a smile. "its just my special bag of goodies." jack opens it and shows myra his stuff. He pulls out a sonic screwdriver with a silver crystal in it, then he pulls out a specially made pistol to tear apart DNA and put it back together. Then he pulls out handcuffs, and then a handle, that looks like it could be a lightsaber. "these are my favorite tools for the field." Jack said with a smile then put them back in the bag and got into the car with myra.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm

"A sonic screwdriver!? How in gods name did you get a sonic screwdriver?" Myra said as she got into the car with him. "You get it from Sonya or The Doctor? Because knowing you, you could have taken it." She said as she looked at him after she got into the car.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 pm

"I took the pieces from the ninth doctor's destroyed sonic and put it together with my own materials. it took a lot but i finally did it, to use it i had to put a part of myself into it." jack then started the car and headed off the site where they needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 pm

"Oh ok." Myra said as she watched buildings go by. After a while she started to miss with her hair. So do you know what these things are that we have to deal with?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:13 pm

"no clue but if i hunch is correct its gonna be some monsters."
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:18 pm

"Oh ok." Myra said as she took out her vortex manipulator and starts to fix its glitch. "How much longer till we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:14 pm

"oh just about another ten minutes dear"
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:42 am

(I wonder if someone else would join. <.< *some how looks at Sonya from this rp*)

"Ok." She says as her vortex manipulator makes a high pitched noise. "What the hell?!" Looks at it with a look of worry on it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Jack hears the high pitch and stops the car. "were here" he says after unbuckling the seat belt and pulling myra out of the car to investigate. "quick lets find these bastards." jack says running down a steep hill pointing at what looks like a ship that crash landed.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Myra gets out and throws her vortex manipulator into the back seat of the car and follows Jack. "I don't get why I even have a vortex manipulator in the first place." She said as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:35 pm

"well it sure worked out for us that you did" jack looks down at the ship and sees the markings of daleks on it. "we should call for back up fast"
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:43 pm

"And who would we be calling?" Myra asked as she looked at Jack and then at the ship in front of her noticing the markings herself. "What are those markings?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:52 pm

"Daleks." jack hears noise in the ship and backs up.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:01 am

"Ok so now that's cleared up, who the heck are we gonna call for back up!" Myra says standing up and walking around.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 am

"CAll Sonya or someone quick!, there is something in there."
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 am

Myra pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Sonya. She waited for her to answer her phone. "Come on Sonya pick up." She said as she walked back an forth.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:09 am

Sonya's new communicator beeped at her, indicating someone wanted her attention. With a soft sigh of regret, she set her coffee down on the table next to her along with her book and pressed the button on the side, answering the call. "Yes? I'm trying to do something. What is it?" She asked sharper than she had intended. For the past week all she had was people calling, nagging and dealing with rude humans all over London. So, she had decided to take a trip to the country and relax in the quiet for a day or two. Get away from everything, but apparently everyone else had other plans for her. "Sorry, I'm just... Irritated with life right now, what is it, Myra?" Sonya asked in a softer tone, reigning in her anger and pinching the bridge of her nose as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new love crafted   A whole new love crafted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new love crafted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: