Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Character Ashley  I_vote_lcapCharacter Ashley  I_voting_barCharacter Ashley  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Character Ashley  I_vote_lcapCharacter Ashley  I_voting_barCharacter Ashley  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Character Ashley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley Tanner
Newb
Newb
Ashley Tanner

Character Ashley  Empty
PostSubject: Character Ashley    Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ASHLEY REBECCA TANNER

::Appearance::

Hair: Strawberry blonde, shoulder length with bangs.

Eyes: Blue-ish green

Height: 4'9"

Figure: How am I supposed t'a know? I'm 11!

Other: Scars, yes. One on the back of the neck from a bat during the second ining of the game. Still got the home run. One purple-ish one on the knee from cracking it playing flag football three years back.

Clothing: Anything. Dresses sometimes with converse low-tops. Or over-alls with bright shirts underneath.

::Info::

Family: I used to have a twin sister, her name was Katie. When we were eight, we got in a car crash on the way back from a party. Dad was driving, though Mom told him not to because he was drunk. Katie was rushed to a hospital, but I never saw her again. Mom and Dad said she didn’t die, but we never got her back.

Personality: I love, love, love to pull pranks. Though when I need to be a serious kid, it's generally only about baseball or who won the last bet. I'm not really the polite kind to strangers and I hate dresses, though my mom puts me in them all the time.

Strength: Friends and my family.

Weakness: Friends, my family, and most importantly, my sister

Dislikes: Dresses, hospitals, math, and dishonest people

Dream: Believing that my sister is still alive and that I can find her, wherever she is.

History: Like I said, I used to have a twin sister, her name was Katie. When we were eight, we got in a car crash on the way back from a party. Dad was driving, though Mom told him not to because he was drunk. Katie was rushed to a hospital, but I never saw her again. Mom and Dad said she didn't die, but we never got her back. And a few months ago, before my 11th birthday, I met a guy at the park. He told me he knew where my sister was and promised me he'd return her to my family very soon. But he didn't. The man with the blue box never came back, and I still try to look for my sister in any way I can. And sometimes, I see the man again. Along with other people traveling with him. So I pulled a few more big pranks and got shipped off to a summer camp. 'Nuff said and we're up to date.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Character Ashley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ashley    Character Ashley  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Approved and Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Character Ashley
Page 1 of 1