Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
New Character: Kiara I_vote_lcapNew Character: Kiara I_voting_barNew Character: Kiara I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
New Character: Kiara I_vote_lcapNew Character: Kiara I_voting_barNew Character: Kiara I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

New Character: Kiara

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

New Character: Kiara Empty
PostSubject: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 am

Name: Kiara Joy Thorn

Age: She is around 19 years old but her birthday is unknown.

Species: 1/2 Human, 1/2 unknown (Peladonian)

Height: 5'5

Appearance: golden hair, deep blue eyes (change based on her mood) , pale skin tone, small tattoo on left wrist saying "courage"

Attitude:sassy, clever, sneaky, mischievous, secretive, and stubborn

Gadgets/Weapons: small knives hidden all around her outfit.A gun hidden in her left boot.

Back Story: Kiara was born in jail because her mother was in jail for mass murder. Thanks to her mother and her father lost she was looked down upon and stuck in the orphanage. Many of the workers feared her and left her alone. She would be ignored, left behind due to their fear of what she might do. Finally she couldn't take it and ran away only to be pulled back. She ran away many times. Everytime she was stuck in that cold room alone she would punch the walls until she started to hear the workers dialing the number for security guards. She received education at a special school for the gifted and she hated every minute of it, it was too easy. She aced it all even when she just stopped going to classes. She would skip all her classes and most of the time still handed in the work. By the time she was 16 she had a tattoo and had a horrible habit of getting into trouble. pretty soon she couldn't take it so on Christmas Ev night she ran away for good. She rented a small apartment and now does peoples dirty work for money.
(sorry about the long back story, I kinda went over board XD)

Interesting Quirks: She can always be found with a camo jacket on and and ring worn on her left pointer finger. She wears nothing but black jeans and studded black boots. Kiara can be caught biting her lip whenever she is nervous. She also has a strange obsession with lefts. Kiara always has a blank expression to hide her emotions.

Last edited by Lonl3yMonst3r on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:45 am

Approved but I need to know what the other half of your species is...
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks! Sorry for the wait, I didn't have WiFi for a while. She is 1/2 human and 1/2 Silent (if that is even possible, I thought it might be cool!) If that isn't then she is 1/2 human and 1/2 Peladonian I guess.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:13 am

Well I personally don't think humans can reproduce with a silent unless it was through scientific procedures (test tube baby). But even then it's a bit iffy. I do know, for a fact, that Peladonians can reproduce with humans so that would be the best bet. Though I'll ask a site owner for their opinion :3
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:42 am

Ok thanks and yeah it would be cool because then she would be forgotten by everyone but if it can't happen that's fine XD
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:31 pm

well judging by what I've read, you had to of been born, not grown. So I have to nix the Silent idea (But I do like that, really creative thinking on your part Maybe I might use that idea for a RP sometime if you don't mind)

But the other one: Peladonian
That would be fine Smile Approved by my standards, welcome to the site Kiara!

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Ex on the Silent part. Peladonian would be best as our fine Admin Mal and my fellow Site Owner have stated.

So indeed, welcome to the site Very Happy. Have any questions and or concerns please contact myself, Sonya or any of the Administrators

10th Doctor
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 am

Ok, thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Kiara   New Character: Kiara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character: Kiara
Page 1 of 1