Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Bite me, Time Lord. I_vote_lcapBite me, Time Lord. I_voting_barBite me, Time Lord. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Bite me, Time Lord. I_vote_lcapBite me, Time Lord. I_voting_barBite me, Time Lord. I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Bite me, Time Lord.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

Bite me, Time Lord. Empty
PostSubject: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:38 pm

The Master scowled and leaned against the wall, his hood up so that anyone who might walk by wouldn't see his face. Not that anyone was walking by, which was a shame, because he was starving.
He paced along the sidewalk for a moment, debating going to a busier street to hunt there. But he was more likely to get caught if he did that. The last thing he wanted was those annoying Torchwood pests up his--
Then he heard the sound of approaching footsteps and licked his lips. Good. Prey. It was dinnertime.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Sonya paused a few feet away from her brother, watching him with the curiosity of a scientist watching an animal. He looked as if he had reverted back to the stage before his sudden change in heart. Perfect, she needed a weapon and he would be wonderful at this point. Tucking her hands into her pockets, she blinked the golden eyes lazily, watching as the crazed Time Lord prowled back and forth in front of her, debating on what he would say to her suggestion. "Hello, brother." She finally said calmly, an eyebrow raising up as she spoke, his body language clearly suggested irritation. And with what she knew would be going through his mind at this point made a very dangerous and potent mix. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 pm

He growled and stiffened when he realized who it was. Sonya. Damn. He didn't want to eat his sister. That would be weird. Anyway, she'd probably taste awful.
"Go away," he snapped. "I'm hunting. Your creepy face will scare away all the food." He pulled a finger bone out of his pocket and chewed on it, leaning against the wall again and glaring at Sonya. Her face really was creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Sonya blinked her gold eyes at him, unaffected by his words as she strode forward and snatched the bone from his hands. "I'll tell you this, Brother. I can get you all that you want to eat as long as you help me with a little problem." She said softly, turning the bit of bone around in her hands before tossing it to the ground and crushing it under a heeled boot. "You and I can help each other as long as everything goes as planned for me."

Turning around, she went to walk from him only to stop and look over her shoulder at the Master, a cold smile flashing across her face as she studied his expression. "Come on then, dog. Get moving before I change my mind and leave you here to fend for yourself." With that left hanging in the air, she turned back around and strode away.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:45 pm

He almost did help. All that he wanted to eat... The offer made his mouth water and he took a step after her. It sounded like a good deal so far.

But then she called him a dog. He wasn't going to put up with that from anyone. However delectable her offer sounded, he wouldn't put up with the name-calling. He scowled and stayed put, crossing his arms and tapping his fingers on his sleeve. He didn't even say anything. Just stood there and nudged the crushed bone with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Sonya let out a low chuckle at his stubbronness, already anticipating it as she turned the corner and her white, cylo-like TARDIS came into view. "Come on then, girl. Let's show him what we can do." She murmured, unlocking the door and stepping through into the control room. Searching around for a few moments, she finally came up with the communicator she had so long ago. It was a little beaten up, but it would serve it's purpose for now.

Dusting it off, she slipped it into a bag along with a few other various items before making her way out the door again and heading back to her brother. Without a single word, she tossed the bag onto the ground at his feet and turned back around, heading towards her TARDIS once more. He wanted to be difficult? Fine, she could be to if need be. It wouldn't take much to get the man back into the proper state of mind. After all he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:26 pm

The Master frowned at the bag. What was she up to? Well, what exactly made her think he was even going to look in the bag? He wasn't playing this game. Whatever this game was.

He waked away from the bag and went to find someone to eat. He quickly found a scantily clad female who looked a bit young for her profession. It was easy to lure her into the shadows, and at first, she didn't realize what was happening, thought he was just a biter, so she was dead before she screamed.

When he was finished eating, he wandered around a bit until he found himself standing over the bag again. He sighed. She knew he couldn't keep himself from looking. Sisters... He shook his head and knelt to open the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Sonya stood inside the TARDIS, watching the screen in front of her with a knowing smirk on her face. She knew what she had put inside the bag would be what would lure him, items he thought he had lost, a lazer screwdriver, a suit from his old Harold Saxon days and an old 'Toclifane' sphere she had found. Items of the past he had failed yes, but interesting enough to get his curiosity buzzing. It never did take much with any Time Lord, show them something they didn't know you had or even know how you did get it... They would eventually ask why or how sooner or later.

Sitting back down in the chair, she folded her hands behind her head, propped her feet up on the console and waited. The key tied to the communicator would be the clue as to where she was at, he was clever for the most part. He'd figure it out eventually. All she had to do was wait, her brother would come, and then... Then the fun would begin.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:56 pm

He held the "Toclafane" up and examined it, sighing, then set it aside and grinned at the laser screwdriver. He hadn't been able to scrounge up the necessary parts to make a new one, so this was a very welcome surprise. The suit might come in handy for finding better prey. The question was... why did Sonya have these things? He knew that was exactly why she'd put these things in the bag, to make him ask and wonder and seek an answer. And he knew he would. He couldn't not. But he'd make her wait. He wouldn't go looking for her right away. He flicked his hood back and ran his fingers through his hair, thinking about what to do in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Glancing down at the watch she wore, Sonya felt a small fissure of anger. It had been nearly an hour. She had watched the screen until he finished packing everything back into the bag and walked out of sight and he still hasn't shown up. If he wanted to be difficult, fine. She could be just the same. "He's lucky I need him." She hissed to the TARDIS, feeling a slow smile spread across her face at the affirmative hum it responded with. Apparently she was on her side now for once. Then again, the Master was rather well known for cannibalizing TARDISs and turning them into paradox machines...

Getting to her feet, Sonya ran a hand through her hair while walking around the control room. The communicator was set to find this specific TARDIS so it really wouldn't matter if she left or stayed, it wouldn't take long either way, but something in the back of her mind told her to stay there, to wait and to make the Master come to her. Listening to the thought, she turned around and headed deeper into the TARDIS hallways, there was one more thing she needed to get before he arrived. She would need to be prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:11 pm

The Master didn't just make her wait an hour. He managed to distract himself for several hours, and then fell asleep, and then completely forgot about the bag for most of the next day. Then he finally remembered and smirked, wondering if she'd forgotten as easily. But considering that she seemed intent on getting his help with whatever it was, she was probably still waiting, and she probably wasn't happy about it. "Dear sister," he chuckled. He dug the communicator out and flipped it on.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Sonya rubbed the towel over her hair idly, staring at the controls with a blank expression as the screen came to life and showed her the communicator's position as soon as it had been turned on. "Ah, knew he would remember. Bloody forgetful, that's what he is." She mumbled to herself, then turned around and wandered back into the wardrobe to pick out another outfit for the day. Considering Interfector's lack of style, his wardrobe had needed a few circuits rewiring before she had what she needed.

Standing in front of the rack of clothing she had picked out for the week, she chose a slim pair of jeans and a simple tank top, slipping them on quickly along with a similar pair of boots from yesterday before heading back into the control room to wait. Unlike her last set of regenerations, this one had endless patience. She would have waited years if need be, but her brother. She knew he was at the end of his, in trying to irritate his sister, he would only end up irritating himself in the end.
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:31 pm

The Master frowned at the TARDIS. Shouldn't it be disguised? Was every bloody chameleon circuit in the universe broken? He shook his head and knocked on the door. "Sonya. I took your bloody bait. Now what do you want?" He scowled absently at nothing in particular and reached into his pocket, running his thumb over his laser screwdriver.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Sonya glanced over at the door and without looking, flicked a small switch next to her on the controls, causing the door her brother stood behind to open and admit him entrance. "Welcome, lovely to see you too. Now get inside and shut the door before someone wanders by, it would be a shame to make another person vanish." She stated, tossing the paper she had already gotten by the time he showed up on the floor, causing it to slide across the slick surface and come to a rest at his feet, the face of the woman he found last night displayed prominently on the front page.

Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:18 pm

He looked down at it and scowled. "And? People disappear. It happens. Who says it was me?" He kicked the paper away and strode over to his sister. "I'm pretty sure we have something more important to discuss. Don't we, Sonya? You wouldn't have gone through all of this--" he indicated the bag-- "to reprimand me about a woman I hadn't killed yet."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Sonya glanced at her brother, her eyes emotionless as she took in his expression before shrugging. "I said to shut the door." She said in a soft, dangerous tone that left no room for argument as she turned back to the controls and began adjusting them one by one, slowly making her way around the console until she came full-circle again. "We're going to pay UNIT a visit. There are some things... I want them done, and if I get it right..." She trailed off, a cold smile flashing across her face, her eyes turning back to her brother, shining with a mixture of anger and madness before dimming back to the dull emotionless state they had before. "Torchwood will fall as well. Washed away from every public eye and ear."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:26 pm

He let out an exasperated sigh. "I don't like this you. I'm leaving. And don't worry, I'll shut the door on my way out." He headed for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Without glancing up, Sonya flicked the well-known switch in front of her, shutting and locking the door in her brother's face. "You aren't going anywhere. You will help me." She finally looked up at him, her eyes blazing with an unknown emotion, something dark seemingly showing itself in them before it faded out. "Or I will make you vanish from time." She ended, her voice growing sweet near the end before she looked back down at the console, trying to remember where she was at before continuing what she had been doing.

"Sit down, shut up and pay attention. I don't repeat myself."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:36 pm

He spun around, snarling. "I don't want to. I want to go back to my dark alley and hunt humans and not get involved in whatever mad scheme you've concocted. But fine. If you're going to be like that. What do you want." It wasn't so much a question as a growl.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 pm

"I always do what I want, brother. And now, I'm helping you get what you want." Sonya replied, her eyes not moving from the screen in front of her as she tapped in several commands at once, bringing up a hologram of UNIT headquarters. "They have information on you too you know. As well as Torchwood, as well as..." She flipped to another image of the current Prime Minister. "Him... If you help me, I can get you back into that place without any questions asked. All you could want and more. Destroy the planet for all I care. I only stay around here because the Doctor tends to show up all the time." She flipped another switch, bringing up the UNIT headquarters image again, zooming it in so it became a blueprint. "The files I need are in the basement. And your going to get them for me."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 pm

"Alright, fine. But I don't think you really have any idea what I want anymore. Hell, I barely even know what I want anymore." He frowned. "Why exactly can't you get the bloody files yourself? Why do you need to kidnap me?" His dark eyes never left her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:41 pm

"Because, I work for UNIT, they can't catch me on camera stealing files." Sonya explained with a huff, as if it were obvious why. She turned back around and set the TARDIS into flight, ignoring his other question blatantly as she fiddled with the console in front of her with a frown of concentration on her face. "I don't care who dies. I just want those bloody files, Master. And you will get them for me. Eat them if you have to, but you bring the papers back here when your done."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:17 pm

"Hmmm... Eating sounds good..." He nodded and fiddled with his screwdriver, smiling. There would be excellent prey there... His mouth watered and he licked his lips, imagining the taste of a fit, healthy UNIT agent. Oh, this would be a good hunt... "Alright. I'll get the files."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Sonya flashed her brother a cold smile at his reaction, she couldn't have found a better person for the job, honestly. Granted it wouldn't have taken much to convince Jack, but the man had more morals than she cared to contend with. "Good. Basement, any files on Time Lords and sightings of TARDIS's." She stated, turning back to the controls and landing the ship inside Torchwood. "We're in an unused wing on the third floor. Find the stairs and go straight down. And remember, anyone that tries to stop you. Get rid of them." She said coldly, her eyes flashing with the same Dark emotion from before then fading away again. "Do this for me, and I'll get you what you want."
Back to top Go down
The Master
Beginner
Beginner
The Master

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 pm

He frowned slightly at her request, wondering what she intended to do with the files, but he shrugged and headed for the door. "I'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bite me, Time Lord.   Bite me, Time Lord. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bite me, Time Lord.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next