Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Character: Niklaus I_vote_lcapCharacter: Niklaus I_voting_barCharacter: Niklaus I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Character: Niklaus I_vote_lcapCharacter: Niklaus I_voting_barCharacter: Niklaus I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Character: Niklaus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character: Niklaus Empty
PostSubject: Character: Niklaus   Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:59 pm

(Saw your site contains absolutely no bad guys. And being chaotic is one of my specialties, so I thought I'd give it a try).

My name is Niklaus Kronin, but if it makes you feel anywhere near safe, call me Klaus. I've been killed time and time again, yet people tend to forget I've got arrangements in the deepest of pits. Whom are all too afraid of me to allow me a sure death. Would you like to know what I do for fun? I watch innocents bleed out on the floor as I crawl my way up back to the top. Years ago, laced throughout history, a man by the name of Marcel ran a city now called New Orleans. I created that city, it is mine. Marcel has got everything I ever wanted: power, loyalty, family. I want what he has. I want it back. And it seems you people respond best to acts of violence. I take over, Hell freezes over, and I have the perfect amount of bourbon and a comfy couch to watch from the sides.

You don't need to know about my history. In the 11th century, I had a sister. Then I killed her, along with everyone else I had ever met in that small village. She betrayed me, and when people betray me, I go a bit mad.

Upon those several deaths, I was labeled the first serial killer in history. Well, the first, but not mentioned in history. I try to stay away from... Publicity. Unless I want to see them rattle in their boots. Which I tend to love.

Some say I don't come from Earth. I understand completely, due to the small, yet excellent ability I've managed to unlock in my head. Or several. I don't age, I don't grow old. I don't feel remorse and I can enter people's minds and twist their vision. Hallucinations are my personal favourites. I've been called surreal, paranormal... Alien.

And I do not see this world as a fit one. If I change it, I win. I'm the new order, sweethearts. You join, or you die. And I want to be king.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Character: Niklaus   Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Approved, approved, approved. Most definitely approved. I love it Very Happy
Start posting, I'm gonna wanna test your character out for myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character: Niklaus   Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Go right ahead. I've posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character: Niklaus   Character: Niklaus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character: Niklaus
Page 1 of 1