Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA New Point Of View - Page 3 I_voting_barA New Point Of View - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA New Point Of View - Page 3 I_voting_barA New Point Of View - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A New Point Of View

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

A New Point Of View - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 pm

((just gonna start to come out of the drug because im having a hard time replying..))

Robin felt the slight movement stop. Okay, then she was put down right? She wanted to frown, to do something, but she couldn't because of whatever stupid pill they gave her. She could barely think straight! Opening her eyes slowly, she saw that her blurry vision had cleared up a bit since the last she saw it. Well that was something. Maybe she could try and focus on moving something now? She closed her eyes again, even willing to let her concentration on her thoughts slip to try and force her fingers to move, something that actually took will power to do, unlike blinking. Her index finger twitched, and that was good enough for her. Enough to let her use her energy on her thoughts again - which reminded her. Where was the Doctor? Where'd he go?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:39 pm

"Swan off, go on, back to your little shop and close down. This is your last chance." The Doctor said loudly, his eyes locked onto the screen in front of him, watching with vague interest as the goons again tried to break the doors of his TARDIS down by running into them with his shoulders. "Your never going to get in that way, you'll end up breaking your shoulders doing that." He added idly, watching as the labcoat's face reddened slightly at the comment. "Doctor, she is our patient and we have rights to take her back!"

"Well, she is my friend and I have the right to say bugger off!" He shouted, finally tired of talking to them as he began setting the TARDIS up to dematerialize. "I'll be back, and when I do, you had better be gone." He warned sharply then yanked the lever down, causing the ship to vanish in front of their eyes. "Stupid apes, everywhere I go. I swear it." He grumbled before turning around and heading back to the Med Bay to check on Robin.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:46 pm

Robin's eyes opened a bit at the sound of footsteps. Alright, so her hearing was coming back a bit, too. And apparently so was the Doctor. She let her eyes slip closed again, not wanting her thoughts to slip, too. The last time she couldn't think for herself.... No, just no. Taking in a breath, she tried to make some noise, maybe a word if she was lucky enough to get her lips to move. All she could get out was a whimper, yet again, although this time it was considerably louder. Promising enough. God, she was frustrated not being able to communicate. Just stuck to her own boring thoughts in her own boring head. This drug better clear up fast...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Peering around the edge of the doorway, the Doctor looked in on Robin in time to hear her low whimper and sauntered into the room and looked down at her with a slight frown on his face. Reaching over, he rested his cool hand on her forehead, testing her temperature then moving his hand to her wrist and feeling her pulse. "Robin, can you hear me?" He finally asked, leaning over her head and peering down at her face curiously. "Come on, open those eyes, let me know your still in there, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Robin felt a small wave of relief wash over her at the Doctor's voice. Alright, maybe he could do most of the communicating for her. She forced her eyes to open as wide as she could get them, which wasn't very impressive. She looked back and forth, trying to see where she was, but finding her vision still to blurry to tell exactly. Probably the Med Bay, though, that'd make sense. Glancing up at the Doctor's face, she blinked slowly, trying to reassure him she was alive or whatever he was actually looking for. She still felt like something was missing, but she couldn't put her finger on it, so she thought maybe that was what he was talking about...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:00 pm

"Oh good, your alive." He said cheerfully then brushed a cool hand over her forehead again lightly. "I don't exactly know what they did, Robin. But whatever it is, I'll find out and fix it." The Doctor swore quietly, fixing his blue eyes on hers seriously. "This might hurt a bit, but I have to see what you saw earlier. So just... Hang on." He added then brushed his fingers over her temples, establishing a connection and slipping into her mind with ease. Stumbling slightly, he tried to gain his balance inside the fuzzy area around him. "Right then, Robin, show me what you saw if you can remember it."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Robin's eyes snapped shut, the appearance of the Doctor causing her concentration to slip. Okay, this would be easy, right? Just whatever she remembered. But how was she going to do anything? Just think? Well it was worth a shot. She tried simply thinking of what she saw, staring at where she felt things going wrong. She thought of how the pill slowly numbed her senses, then... After that everything was just too blurry. She could vaguely remember being pushed somewhere, then being laid down and strapped to something and... The needle. Her mind quickly flashed with images of Sonya drugging her, creating her fear of them, before coming back to the much more fuzzy memory of the IV being stuck in her arm. She quit after that, thinking that was about when he came in, right? Her head began to ache again as her concentration was at its peak so far, the pressure of the Doctor's presence making it hard to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Frowning slightly, he slipped back from Robin's mind and stepped away, lost in his own thoughts as he began searching through the drawers much like he had earlier that day, tossing random items over his shoulder with each one he grabbed. "Hold on, that needle? They didn't cut you with anything?" He asked suddenly, turning to look at Robin before remembering her state. "Blink once for yes, two for no." He added slightly sheepishly as he walked back over and stared down at her face. "They didn't cut you or anything, did they? I didn't see any marks but..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Robin took the moment of peace as the Doctor left her mind alone, then got back to business. The faster they could figure out what was going on, the better. Did they what? Cut her? She didn't remember it... but she didn't want to just say no, because what if they did? What if they actually cut her open and she didn't know? She thought on what she could do, because he didn't exactly give her another choice on an answer... Frustration building, she slowly blinked three times, then let her eyes drift shut. Maybe she should try talking again? No, not until she was sure. No more wasted energy on whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Letting out a slight sigh, the Doctor moved away from Robin and began searching in the drawers again with a renewed vigor. If they took anything from her, she didn't know. The odd liquid that he saw being dripped into an IV bag continued to flash across his thoughts. Finally, he pulled a small bottle of pills from one of them and held them up for his inspection. "Ah! Fantastic." He murmured then set to grinding two of them up into a fine powder he could mix into a glass of water for her to drink.

Finishing his work, he walked back over to Robin and wrapped an arm around her upper back, helping her sit into a more upright position. "Open up, come on you have to drink all of this if you ever plan on moving again." He said quietly, holding the rim of the glass up to her lips and tipping it slightly so a small amount coated them.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Robin felt herself leaning up slowly, the glass of the cup touching her lips. Oh come on, not more drugs.... Slowly lifting her eyelids, she looked down at the cup, wanting to make sure she knew what she was drinking before she did. She didn't actually have any idea what was in the cup... So... That didn't help much. She closed her eyes, using her strength to force her mouth open and let the medicine in. It sat in her mouth a moment as she let her lips slam shut, her throat trying desperately to swallow. Lucky for her, she actually did before she choked on it. Oh God, that was gross.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Letting Robin lay back on the cot after her coughing fit, the Doctor slipped his jacket off and laid it over her before sitting in the stool next to the cot she lay on, hand on her wrist to keep track of her pulse. He might have given her too large of a dose, but from the looks of things she was fairly drugged up and he wasn't sure how much of the adrenalin he should give someone her age to wake her back up.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Robin left her eyes open as she laid back down, her vision clearing a bit with every blink. Her hearing was starting to come back too,  that was good. She tried to move her fingers about, finding that something was on her wrist, but not bothering to look down and see. Her fingers raised slightly from their relaxed position, causing her to smile a bit. Smile, she smiled. Whatever he just drugged her with was working fast, that's for sure. She wondered if she could talk now... Opening her mouth, she tried to form the word. Just a simple word. "D.. Doc..." She fell into a coughing fit, her lungs simply refusing to allow her the proper air yet. Pity. Calming down, she slowly tilted her head to look down at her wrist, not knowing what he was doing until she felt her heart rate start to increase a bit. That wasn't the most reassuring feeling in the world...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Frowning slightly, the Doctor pressed his fingers a little tighter to Robin's wrist, counting her heartbeats before coming to the conclusion he gave her too much like he originally thought. "Blimey." He groaned, pulling away from her and began rummaging through the drawers again. Poor girl, she's been drugged more times than anyone he's known in just a course of a few days, because of his carelessness. Of course it was, always his problem when it comes to things like this. Scowling at his dim reflection in the glass of a cupboard in front of him, he yanked it open and began shifting through the bottles before coming up with a solution.

Taking in a deep breath, he pulled a syringe out and filled it with the solution. A simple sleeping agent, but the side-effect was a slowed heart rate while sleeping, a few hours of shut-eye ought to fix her back to normal. Turning back around, he walked back over to the cot and looked down at Robin with what only could be described as frustration. "Trust me, just... Just trust me." He murmured to her before pushing the needle into her arm and administering the drug.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Robin's eyes widened at the sight of ANOTHER needle. "N-n-n-no.." She tried to move away, but her frantic heart told her she should let him. But it was a needle! No, no more! She hissed in pain as he injected it into her, her eyes slowly shutting as she passed out. Oh gosh, was she going to kick is butt when she woke up...

Robin groaned, her eyes blinking open slowly, not welcoming the light of the room. What... What just happened? Oh... right. She frowned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes before forcing them open to get them adjusted to the light. "Doctor?" She called weakly, blinking her eyes as she searched for him. Glancing down at her arm, she sighed, holding her hand gently over the twin bruises forming there from everything she had happen to her today. Something felt off, though... like something was missing... what? What was it?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Leaning over the edge of the console, the Doctor stared blankly at the controls as he tried to figure what to do. Robin would be waking up any time and he still hadn't thought of anything to do about the clinic they had just left. Before he could start anything, a sudden change in the TARDIS's humming called to his attention, the gentle brush of her against his mind sent him heading back towards the Med Bay. Walking in quickly, he reached the side of Robin's cot and picked up her wrist to check her pulse. "Good as new, well kind of." He said quickly, turning to look her in the eyes then straightened back up. "You need to stay in bed a bit longer. Shouldn't stress your heart." He added idly, turning to look through drawers again before pulling out a small tube of cream and putting a dollop on her arm where the bruises were forming. "Rub that in, should stop the swelling."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Robin frowned up at him, wincing at the soreness as she rubbed in the cream. "What's going on Doctor? Something's going on and I don't know what it is. I-I feel like something... something's missing... And that IV from the center, what was that?" She finished applying the ointment, casting a quick glance down at it before locking eyes with him before he had the chance to turn around. "What's going on, what am I missing here?" She would have been up by now if he hadn't told her to stay put, but of course she was stuck there. "And if you've forgotten, I'm still addicted..." Her scowl morphed into a sort of pout for a second as she realized. "... I'm scared..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:55 am

"Your missing your will." He finally replied after a long silence, staring over at the girl with a frown on his face. "They were draining it out of you... Serotonin activates stronger emotions, invokes love, hate, anger... And your strength behind will. Possibly using it as a drug for others to get hooked on then lead them back to their clinic for a new batch of it." Reaching up, he scratched at his jaw thoughtfully for a moment then leaned over her, checking Robin's eyes for a moment. "It should come back on it's own, like blood, it refills easily just might take a few days."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 am

Robin froze in shock. Will... they took away... her free will... The thought on its own was scary, not to mention feeling it. "But... Doctor... I'm still addicted, what if I don't have will by the time the cravings come? What if I just take it?" She pulled her knees up to her chest for what seemed like the millionth time that day. "You're lucky I'm not kicking your butt right now for using a needle on me..." She sighed, knowing she probably wouldn't anyway, but she didn't have the choice if she didn't have will now did she?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 am

"It would be pretty hard to take any sort of drug if it's not around you." The Doctor replied in slight amusement, his eyebrows raised up at her question as if shocked she would even say that. "Do I look the type of man to carry liquid Meth around on my ship?" Spreading his arms out from his sides, he gestured around the area then dropped them back down. "Your will isn't the only thing that's lacking, its your conviction. You have to know you won't be addicted. The mind can conjure up strange things, I ought to know, I've seen some odd things in my life." He added, scratching at his jaw again in thought before remembering he was talking to her and turning his blue eyes back to her face with a wide grin.

"As long as you believe you aren't addicted, then you won't be." He stated simply, his shoulders lifting up in a small shrug before he sat back down, shoulders resting against the wall behind him and leaning his head back. "The first twenty-four hours are the worst. Sweats, shaking, violent actions in order to get your fix. Not to worry, I won't let you."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Robin groaned, falling to her back on the cot. "So not only am I gonna be cooped up in here, I'm gonna be going through withdrawals. Brilliant." Sighing, she shot a glance at the Doctor, wondering exactly what having no will would mean? Would her conscience just not work and let her body do everything out of instinct? Or was it just gonna be like that Earth movie she saw once... If it turned out to be like that, and he abused it, she was definitely kicking his butt later. "Do I have to sit here all day? There's got to be something to do while I'm waiting, because this is borrrinnggggg." She frowned, crossing her arms and staring down at her toes. Well... her shoes, since she didn't kick them off. 

((thesaurus crashed my interwebs, so here is my reply full of words I have used at least 10 times in this RP alone. Enjoy.))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:38 pm

"You don't have to sit there all day, no, but for most of it." The Doctor murmured distractedly as he began shifting around in the Med room, picking up scattered bottles and vials from the floor and putting them back where they were before he began searching frantically moments ago. "You need to focus on things. Something, anything but that thing, yeah? Think about other planets or, swimming. Whatever it is you lot like to do for fun."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Robin frowned, finding herself thinking of past adventures she had. Places she went and saw before Sonya did the thing. Well that was odd, she didn't even want to bother thinking of it in fear of having to compare it to the situation she was in now, but alright then... She also suddenly felt like she was just going to sit there. Weird, just a second ago she... wait. Oh god, it was going to be like that one movie, wasn't it? She sighed, putting her face in her hands and just dealing with it. "Good job, Doctor..." She murmured into her palms, muffling the sound enough to where the Time Lord hopefully couldn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Glancing over at Robin, he let out a low sigh and slid the small stool over in front of her to sit on, looking into her eyes for a moment then leaning back slightly in thought. "What do you think, traveling through time and space? Impressive? Fantastic?" he asked suddenly, a smile flashing across his face as he leaned his head to the side. Trying to distract her would be difficult, but knowing him, he could think of several hundred topics to keep her distracted for hours on end. One thing he prided himself at, was talking. "I am impressive, piloting the TARDIS by myself."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Robin snickered, just not being able to pass up the opportunity to tease him. "So impressive. Sometimes you even manage to land in the right century, and maybe even the right galaxy!" She decided she should stop there, otherwise she'd burst out laughing, and that wouldn't be good on his ego. It might be able to take it! That thought alone sent another small giggle out of her mouth. "Really, though, it is pretty impressive. I can't really say how much, considering I honestly don't know how she works, but for one person to manage to get around all of those controls is rather impressive." Her shoulders lifted into a shrug, not wanting to give him the impression that she admired him. Even though she sort of already did, she'd been around him long enough to know that he gets cocky when his ego inflates. Cocky usually meant trouble in some way - heck, she probably already started something with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Point Of View   A New Point Of View - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Point Of View
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next