Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time of Day - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTime of Day - Page 4 I_voting_barTime of Day - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Time of Day - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTime of Day - Page 4 I_voting_barTime of Day - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Time of Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Time of Day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:17 am

Sucking in a sharp breath at her sudden reaction, the Doctor pulled away from her mental link and opened his eyes, staring blankly at the wall across from him. Of course, she never had any previous psychic training, any connection at this time, no matter how weak would cause her discomfort until she grew used to the sudden invasion of her most privet of places. Shaking his head, the Doctor gave up on the vague idea forming in his head before it finished, pushing it away and turning to walk back towards the console room. Time to take her home, it was obvious he was the last person she wanted to be around at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:25 am

The pain lessened until all she had to remind her of the whole thing was a small headache that pounded in her ears. Ramona huffed to herself and never bothered to get up, choosing to lie there against the TARDIS wall instead. The cool paneling and the soft thrumming of its engines lulling her into a sort of sleep, and suddenly she was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:35 am

Reaching the console, the Doctor glanced around the room curiously, idly wondering where she had wandered off to before returning to the task at hand again. Right, take her home, get her settled back into normal life... Boring life, fantastic for her life. Then move on, go somewhere else, try to find something to do to occupy his time while waiting for someone else to pop up that might be a good companion.

Pausing in his actions at the last thought to run through his head, a sudden disgusted look crossed his features as she flung himself back into the jumper seat, glaring at the tie rotor in front of him. Another companion? How thick could he get? Look at the last one he thought would make a good one? She was going mental and it was his fault. For the rest of her life she'll hear things that aren't there to be heard with ears, she'll feel things that aren't her emotions. Images, memories, thoughts, all of this will flick across her mind idly until she either learned to ignore it, or let herself crack under the pressure of not understanding. And it was his fault, all of it, from the trip away from earth to this one going back. It was his fault like usual.

What he needed was to keep his distance from anyone remotely like a companion. He deserved to be alone, he deserved not to have anyone around him after all of this. Silently, he closed his eyes and rubbed a hand over them in frustration. Then there was Robin, the poor girl couldn't go around on her own, not with that brand and collar still marking her as property. And until he knew how to get the collar off, without risking her health as well as his, he couldn't just send her on her way because he was having issues with himself.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:45 am

Ramona woke up screaming, except it wasn't one of terror. It was in fact a scream of exhilaration and excitement and she swore she could still feel the wind in her hair. Nothing could ever surpass riding a train over two sunsets and into something resembling a crap nebula. Without realizing what the dream might have meant- which was likely nothing- Ramona scrambled to her feet with chest heaving and breath coming in short pants. Hazel eyes glanced around and the entire sensation came to a grinding halt. She was still on the TARDIS and she was just a few feet from the console doors, if the Doctor had passed her he would have made a move to wake her. Or at least talk to her. She knew he would.

Ramona shook her head and wrapped her hands into the pockets of her hoodie, braving the outlook of his reaction and walked steadily through the doors, and into her fate. "Hi." She mumbled quietly, eyes latching onto his slumped and overly angry form. Even as she bore holes into his back there was the faint outline of electricity racing over her frontal lobe, and she winced. Touching a hand to her temple and applying pressure where it gathered the strongest, losing a little focus on the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:00 am

Jumping slightly, the Doctor looked over his shoulder at Ramona, forcing a smile onto his face as he got back to his feet and ran around the console again, pretending to set it up for flight as he watched her out of the corner of his eyes. A small tickle of connection drifted through his mind as she pressed against her temple slightly, unaware of what she was doing. Sighing softly, the Doctor opened his mind, letting his own mental touch reach out and brush against her's lightly, a soft echo of sadness floating along from him before he looked down at the console, his fingers hovering over the switches in front of him, hesitating to start.

"Ramona..." He started quietly, unsure of what he should say. Sorry for making you psychic? Sorry, but people are going to think your insane for years to come because you claim you can hear their thoughts? Taking a deep breath, he looked up, locking his eyes onto hers with a small frown on his face once more. Their connection sparking briefly from the eye contact before dying down to the soft colors and sounds it was before. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:08 am

Gentle colors splashed across the backdrop of her thoughts, they warped and shifted into what might have been images, sights, things to be seen. But more than that were the soft sounds that filtered through her ears and yet... And yet no one was speaking. Not a soul in the room spoke a word, even as the Doctor jumped up with a fake smile and dashed off to his console. She paid him little more heed as she bowed her head and brought her other hand up to press against the other side of her temple. Ramona stood there for the longest moment, trying her hardest to sort through the throng of madness that whispered and slithered through her thoughts, twisting her minds-eye into something inhuman and unlike anything she'd ever experienced. I'm sorry, she jerked her head up and gazed ahead. He wasn't within her line of sight but she'd heard him, and she knew he was still there. Hidden behind that center bit, but she'd heard him. In two different ways. This discovery was beyond her ability to contemplate and she threw her head back and lolled it lazily from side to side. Rubbing small circles against her skull.

He was sorry, she should say something, she should at least recognize his attempt at making peace. Ramona managed a short nod in what she hoped was his direction, never once removing her hands from her forehead while she fought internally with her own mind. That was definitely not supposed to be like that, and she was more than scared. She was something more than terrified, there was no word in the dictionary to express the feeling that ripped a hole in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:13 am

Wincing slightly at the sudden, empty feeling that shot along her connection, the Doctor dropped his eyes back down to the console, a finger slowly reaching out to flick one of the switches upwards before making it's way back down to rest on the edge of the console, still unable to look up and meet her eyes again. Bracing himself for what he knew would be a whirlwind of emotion, the Doctor gently eased himself along her connection towards the center of her thoughts, carefully making his way towards the forefront of her mind and listened to her thinking quietly. 'I knew the consequences for using the Nano Genes on you, but I had no other choice other than to watch you die.' He finally said to her mentally, a soft sigh following it before he withdrew and resumed his slow activation of the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:40 am

Ramona took in a soft breath and brought her head around to eye the console. She still couldn't see him, but she swore she could feel him. She knew where he was despite her inability to actually see him, and in some way she felt as though she 'could' see him this way. His words laced across her minds-eye with the ease of practice, not excluding the searing pain that came with it. Each word imprinted a new scar into her brain tissue until she'd finally read off a sentence to herself. She read that sentence, or was it a confession? Over and over again, eyes glazed over with thought as she let the room fall away for a moment.

Her head still hurt too much for her to make any sort of plausible analysis of what that confession could even mean. What it's being in her head could or should imply about what was going on. Ramona really couldn't give a flying flip about the possibility of such a thing being possible. Possibile and Impossible were currently getting a top-notch renovation somewhere in her head, and was just sort of sitting by until they got back. She did just that in fact, hand reaching out to feel about and legs shifting forward cautiously until she settled onto the back of that one chair. She did not relax until her backside was firmly planted into it's base, and then, only then did Ramona sigh long and heartily. Flopping limp over the back and splaying her legs out, eyes fluttering shut against the lights above. "Isn't that such a bummer? Life and death just get in the way of everything I say." She spoke aloud in response to his... Thing.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Looking over at Ramona, the Doctor slowly walked back around the edge of the console, stopping off to the side, one of his hands resting on the edge, the other tucked into his jacket as he stared at her silently, unsure of what to say. "If you wanted to die, you should have said something." He finally muttered, feeling stung with the fact that she was still angry at him for saving her life, turning back to the controls beside him and fiddling with a dial in the center, carefully watching the screen in front of him, watching as the dates flew past until he landed on the exact day they first met. "What's happening... I can't explain. But it will hurt for a while, until you either block it all out eventually, or you learn to train yourself with it. Your choice, either way." He added suddenly, his eyes moving up to the time rotor, silently pleading with his ship to help somehow.

Getting no response to his unspoken pleading, he finally sighed and looked over at Ramona again, a distinctly uncomfortable expression on his face as he shifted from foot to foot. "Telepathy is... It's natural for me. I come from a psychic race, being able to hear and speak with others in my mind comes second nature. Your race is so locked up inside your own minds, it hurts to even get a faint glimpse of someone's thoughts or emotions." The Doctor finally said, struggling for the right words to say as he locked his eyes onto her's. "I could help, but from what I get, you want nothing more to do with me. So I'm taking you home rather than risk another slap to the face."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:56 pm

He was clearly pained, confused, and just... unsure. He swept around the console, fidgeting on a bed of nerves before turning to face her at last. His dark hair, silly little mole, and blue eyes, his eyes were the color of cooled ice. They were really quite pretty, but that was more from this strange obsession she had over peoples eyes. It was the one thing she drew most if she drew anything at all, other than horses and spiders. Why spiders she would never understand. She gazed long and hard at those lovely blue eyes and for the faintest of a second she was curious about what those eyes had seen. So beautiful and yet so spectacularly old. What a strange man. Ramona breathed slow and precise, observing and committing his image to memory. Not that it would have been easy to forget him anyway, she just felt the need to look at him. She needed it.

"Thank you Doctor." In those short words she strives to sum up the whole of her feelings, the bitterness in her heart and the confusing sense of appreciation and desire to know more that confounded her thoughts. She watched him for just a moment longer before getting up from her seat and striding toward the door, pushing them open with a startling coldness. "Good-bye.." And she disappeared into the dank alley.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:02 pm

"Right..." He murmured under his breath, watching her leave the TARDIS again, his eyes locked onto her figure as she began to fade into the dark before a low sigh escaped his frame and he looked back down at the console in front of him, hands gripping the edge painfully, sending a dull throb through his fingers. "Right, goodbye." The Doctor nodded to himself, trying to come to terms with what he had done before reaching over and flicking a switch with near-violence, sending the TARDIS doors a signal to shut tightly and lock themselves.

Standing there for a moment, he silently searched for anything in his mind. Any faint tickle of her still there only to come up blank. Alone, alone once more with these blasted thoughts without a single person to get an idea of how he worked. A deep breath passed his lips as he slowly began walking around the console, his footsteps echoing around the empty room as he began to start the TARDIS up once more to go find Robin and pick her up from whatever she had been doing. At least for the time-being, he would have someone around, another voice other than his to sound in the TARDIS hallways. He knew he was being selfish, dragging these people along with him on journeys, on fantastic adventures that ended up being dangerous in the end. He was old, he needed the comfort even if it meant he tugged people from their reality and planted them into his.

How he hated to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time of Day   Time of Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time of Day
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4