Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSeasons Change - Page 3 I_voting_barSeasons Change - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Seasons Change - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSeasons Change - Page 3 I_voting_barSeasons Change - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Seasons Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Seasons Change - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Robin stumbled, barely catching the heavy jacket as it was thrown at her. Rolling her eyes and thinking of a remark about warnings - which she would not make because it was rude - she listened to his instructions. She was completely fine with all of it until he said home. Home. Maybe to Ramona, but not to her. Unless he knew, but then Ramona would be stranded on New Earth and he wouldn't do that. Plus, if he knew, he'd also know why she had to avoid that planet and time period at all costs. Deciding not to let her feelings show on THAT subject, she let out her feelings towards the other. "We are not leaving you! Oi!" She ran to the opening and scowled, peering around to find him but having no such luck. Ugh. Maybe she could take Ramons back to the TARDIS and send her home, but as of now, the TARDIS was her home and this was her life. Being stuck in a primitive London for the rest of it would be almost as bad as dying. If it came to that, anyway. Taking a deep breath, she strode over to the counter and set the Doctir's jacket on it, forcing herself to think positive about it. He'd come back in time. He's be fine. Stop being such a downer. Shaking her head, she turned to Ramona and flashed her a smile. "So..." And that was the best conversation starter her mind could come up with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:05 am

Ramona jerked around and missed the screwdriver, scrambling hurriedly to retrieve it from the floor and holding it close to her ribs. She eyed the Doctor while accepting his instructions with a faint nod, eyes watching him but not really seeing. She knew that something was going on in that head of his, her sense reaching out to brush against his thoughts but not enough to bring anything coherent back. Ramona snatched her probing mind back and looked elsewhere, but the Doctor was up and demanding they stay put before he himself strode out the doorway. Fear clenched her chest and suddenly she was at the empty door panel, watching him disappear "Be safe, Doctor" She spoke to the air. Not really concerned if it reached him but the need to say it was there. Once said the weight on her chest only doubled and she slipped back inside and toward the corner, slipping down to prop against the wall.

She was alone with Robin, golden eyes focused on the young girl and Ramona thumbed the screwdriver absently. Watching Robin handle the Doctors coat and then turn to her, surprise was there but nothing special. There was really nothing to talk about, she knew nothing about the girl and she knew nothing about Ramona. Where to start? "How many people has he had with him?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:11 am

Once he reached the center of the small village, the Doctor studied the area with a small frown. Empty, just like he suspected, but something was off, something else was missing, not just the inhabitants. What was it? A taste in the air maybe, something so slight he wouldn't notice until the last moment anyway, that's how it usually worked anyhow. Scratching the back of his neck, he continued on, side stepping several rocks strewn along the walkway before reaching the end of it, his gaze moving out over the pink grasses, a slight glint of something on the horizon catching his eye.

Right then, metal, something reflective that stood up to a height where he could see it from miles away. Definitely not part of the planet, grinning to himself, he nodded and turned to walk back towards the hut and gather the girls up for another nature walk only to come face-to face with another face. One that had a large grin and a sack that was wrapped over the Doctor's head along with a sharp prick in his arm that caused him to feel woozy immediately. Bloody hell...

About five minutes after the Doctor left, there was a shuffling noise from outside the hut, footsteps sounding quietly from the back and moving towards the entryway. As if they were trying to be quiet but couldn't on the soft earth they walked on. Before either Robin or Ramona could do anything, two figures jumped into the small space and wrapped cloth bags over their heads and hoisted them onto their shoulders, slight pricks feeling in their arms as the same drug was administered to them.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:25 am

Robin's smile melted away as the question was asked. "Don't know. Lots, probably, but I don't ask about it. Sometimes I can catch the look in his eyes, but I can't confront him about it. I'm afraid I'll make it worse if I do..." She trailed off, eyes now staring at the floor. Now all she heard was the breeze outside, her thoughts drowning out the rest. If Ramona spoke, she didn't hear it. Then, all of the sudden, a bag was thrown over her head. A very rotten smelling bag. Oh great... Throwing a blind kick in front of her, she tried to make it hard on whoever was trying to get her. Both of them, most likely. A second later she felt a prick on her arm and froze. Oh God, not another needle, not more drugs. Her head was overcome by a very tired feeling, terror somehow still eminent through the fog in her mind. Before she knew what was happening, she was being carted out on some person's shoulder, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:34 am

She didn't know, look in his eye, make things worse? Make what worse? Curiosity reached up and clutched at Ramona's heart as she suddenly leaned forward and crawled toward the girl. None of that sounded like it bode well and she wanted to know why, but she dared not reveal her secret. Dared not reach out, somehow she felt like the Doctor would be disappointed if she did. He wouldn't condone it and she stopped, hands freezing not only because the Doctor appeared in her mind but because two persons had exploded in through the door. There was a flurry of activity, Ramona's hand raced for the screwdriver she'd slipped into her boot but found a grungy back forced over her hair instead. Her nostrils flared an a pungent odor reminiscent of stale water and rotten food burned her sinuses before turning out her taste buds. Ramona lunged forward in an effort to knock the attacker down but quickly found her arm jabbed and a queasy sensation erupt in her stomach. Butterflies fluttered through her gut and suddenly she was asleep, fear and the need to escape still stinging at her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:42 am

Colors, swirling around as he fell into an endless pit. Endless like the void it seemed. He felt a slight smile quirk on his lips as he twisted around, trying to see where he was headed. Even in this situation he couldn't stop thinking, idly he wondered what he would think if he were to die. What would his last thoughts be? Shaking off the dark thought, he squinted his eyes, trying to see past the bright colors as they flashed in front of his eyes, he was falling faster now, the colors becoming a blur of light as he rushed faster towards whatever was below him. He could almost see it, a burning planet, screams-

With a sharp gasp, the Doctor sat straight up, his head and hearts pounding in the same beat as he glanced around the room he was placed in frantically. This wasn't his TARDIS, or anywhere he knew of. Where was he? Groaning softly, he got to his feet and slowly made his way over to what seemed to be a door, his forehead resting against the cool metal as he slowly traced his memories for a clue. The face, the bag. "Blimey. What was that?" The Doctor muttered to himself, already feeling his headache beginning to fade only to let a new pain surface to the forefront of his thoughts. A dull itching and throbbing coming from the back of his right leg. Infection.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:55 am

Robin groaned, eyes fluttering open slowly. "Wha..." Blinking a few times to clear her vision, she suddenly realized that she was no longer in the hut. Nor the TARDIS. Scrambling to her feet, she took a few deep breaths, trying not to panic. Alright. Alone in a strange room. Most likely owned by the people with the drug. Trying to figure out what facts could be 100% true, she but her lip, the only other one she could come up with being the fact she was alive. No, no panicking. Just wait. They wouldn't just randomly lock them up right? Just give it a mo. Sighing heavily, she plopped down into the floor, cross crossing her legs and holding her head in her hands. She'd be fine. Completely and totally... Fine...
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:05 am

There were garbled voices, commands being issued from how angry they were and suddenly a door was slammed. Ramona jolted awake and shrieked out of habit, well... if you could call being kidnapped a habit. Still she cried out, gripping for her hoodie and stilled. Her hoodie was gone, leaving her clutching at bared skin and the fabric of her grey sports bra. Humiliation, shame and fear were and ugly volcano that gurgled to life at the pit of her stomach, immediately she reached for her shoe and sighed when her fingers found the screwdrivers butt. At least they hadn't searched her shoes, but that didn't explain why they took her hoodie. Until her hand landed on the spot she'd cut herself earlier that... Day? Era? Whatever. The bandage was gone and the wound was bore open, gaping and oozing a bit of oil. She winced and replaced her hand over it before glancing around.

The room was relatively small, the door she'd heard slam was solid and windowless, leaving her feeling more than claustrophobic. Ramona swallowed thickly and clenched her fist around the Doctors screwdriver before her attention was caught by a soft thumping against the far wall. Slowly and cautiously she rose to her feet, wincing again as her arm itched. Tending to the feeling she continued forward, reaching out a hand to gently place it against the smooth, mentally blanching at the smell. Her arm still itched and it was now growing into a steady burn, she reached around and jabbed at it like an annoying fly before leaning her forehead into the cool metal.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:12 am

Frowning slightly and staring down at his feet as they carried him around the small cell he was in, the Doctor debated on what to do. It was obvious they infected him while he was in there, that much was clear, but why, why would they kidnap people to use for this reason? Suddenly stilling, he shot a glance at the door. Ramona and Robin, where were they? Did they get caught too? Striding over to the metal, he fiddled with the small metal slot in the top center, he pulled it aside and peered out into the hallway.

Straining his ears, he tried to hear something, anything only to have the sounds of his breathing echo back to him. Letting out a low breath, he stepped back and leaned against the wall next to the door, allowing his sore leg to rest against the cold and ease the throbbing itch that tormented him. It was traveling down his calf the entire time he was in there, and unless he found something soon, he'd end up with one of those blasted plants growing out of him. Closing his eyes, he mentally reached out, searching for Ramona quickly, not bothering to care about the pain he'd cause. This was important and he could apologize for it later. He was sure she would remind him about it once they were in the TARDIS.

Finally, a faint flash of her color shone in his mind and he grasped at it, drawing the strand closer in order to establish a contact, the skin between his eyebrows furrowing in concentration until finally the link grew strong enough for him to feel her emotion. Ramona, finally. Haven't you ever thought about using this as an alarm or something? Honestly, how do you apes cope not having this? He scolded her mildly before turning to the problem at hand, his blue eyes opening and staring blankly at the wall in front of him as he concentrated soley on what he was doing in his head. Where are you and Robin?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 am

Robin rubbed at her eyes, feeling a faint throbbing in her leg. No, nope. She refused to believe it. No way she was infected. Those scratches didn't count as cuts so that was that. Looking up, she stared intently at the door, willing it to open. Sitting still in such a small room this long was definitely not okay, anything would be better than this. Suddenly, with a loud clank, the door swung open, leaving Robin to stare at it in shock. What...? Her hopes were immediately crushed by the pair of men marching inside without a word, heading straight for her. Oh, brilliant. Just brilliant. Scurrying to her feet, she tried to back away from them, but hey already had her arms and were dragging her out the door. "Oi! Let go!" She shouted as she thrashed about, terror as well as frustration building quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:34 am

It was so quiet, the thumping from moments ago had silenced, leaving her painfully alone. It's not like she wasn't used to it, having been kicked out of the house at sixteen she was more than cozy with alone. She speculated it wasn't so much the loneliness as it was the loss of something that had until recently been close. And in the span of a few seconds that something was closer to her than anything could possibly dream of being as an explosion of agony tore through her mind. Ramona literally screeched, the screwdriver dropped and rolled on the floor as she dug her nails into the sides of her head. She threw her head back and then forward repeatedly, getting rougher and rougher with each throw as she struggled vainly to make the pain stop.

He'd done it again, through the haze and misery, the static electricity bouncing through her basic functions came actual words. Speaking, he was speaking to her through her mind, he could do that? With little more than misery at her command Ramona sobbed into the connection, not sure what else he wanted. Information, he wanted information she didn't have and all of this would have been in vain. Pain caused over memories that didn't exist, knowledge that had no place on her mental shelves. Oh what pain that would cause him, and she knew it would. How she knew was beyond her scope but she knew it would cause him pain, and she flinched 'I don't know. Stop, stop!' She pounded a fist against the metallic wall and cried out once more, except in real time. Leaving the sound to make echoes in her ears, only serving to enhance the awful experience.

If they ever got out of this. She was going to show him exactly how he made her feel.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:44 am

Wincing slightly, the Doctor quickly retreated to a safe distance, barely touching her color as he hesitated severing the link entirely. It might prove useful in finding her once he got out of there. Not to mention let him know if she happened to be in trouble... He knew the truth was he hated severing the only psychic contact he's had in years with anyone. Finally with a low groan he pulled away and settled his thoughts firmly back in his own head as he got to his feet and strode around the room again, gritting his teeth against the pain now radiating up his leg with each step he took.

Before he could debate on his next move, a soft click sounded from the door and he turned his head to look over as it swung open to reveal a man with a gun pointed at him right in the entrance. "Right. Coming." He said brightly, forcing a grin onto his face as he stepped into the walkway, his head shifting from side to side as he tried to determine exactly where he was but came up with nothing. No windows, no maps or anything, plain metal stretching all around that made this building. With a nudge from the butt of the gun the man carried, the Doctor began heading down the hallway towards a door at the very end of it.

Ignoring Robin completely, the men drug her through the hallways towards a set of double doors and pushed through, carrying the young girl between the two of them as they walked to a plush seat and strapped her into it without a word then walked away. "Ah, yes, my next experiment. Hello." A soothing female voice said softly as a young woman walked around to stand in front of Robin, her green eyes sparkling with excitement as she studied the younger girl in earnest. "Much younger than I expected, but I suppose it's all the same. Now, I'm going to need you to sit still please. Some things need to be done and they won't exactly be pleasant." She said in the same soothing tone while advancing on Robin with a glinting scalpel in one hand and a small box in the other.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:57 am

Robin trembled in her seat as the woman approached her, her eyes wide and darting about. God, she was going to be sick. Not again. Not playing test dummy AGAIN. "N-no, d-don't!" She winced in her head, knowing from experience that trying to threaten them just made them mad. Either way, they usually never responded to begging anyway. It was worth the shot, though. Suddenly, she realized how similar this situation was to the one with Sonya and froze, absolutely paralyzed in fear. "D-Doctor!"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:06 am

She wasn't positive how she'd gotten onto the floor, or was it the floor? It was flat, flat and cold and hard. It hurt her spine and made her brain spike with the vestiges of a headache. No flood of memories rushed to meet her as she forced her eyelids open and gasped into a blinding light. Definitely not the same room she'd been in, and now that her sense of touch was returning it was obvious that she was restrained. Ramona remained still and silent though internally she was sobbing madly and racing to come up with something witty to lighten the situation. Something icy bit into her forehead and erased all possible thoughts of entertaining her terrified self as a fresh slew of fear washed into her chest. She could feel her ribs press uncomfortably against a belt across her mid-section, her breathing was tight and fast. Ramona didn't dare try to move her head, it was sensitive enough as was, but she didn't have to.

Footsteps echoed against the soft shell of her ear, gold eyes flickered desperately for the source to find a man. Tall, slender, adorned with the attire of a medical doctor. He was clean, sickeningly white while the scent of sterilizers scorched her nostrils, something familiar entwined with the smell but she couldn't place it. Ramona pressed her lips together and ignored the blush of shame that pinkened her flesh as she was once more reminded of her nudity. He brushed a sly hand across her arm and she bit back a cry of pain, suddenly realizing that her arm was in fact on fire and she wanted it gone. Cut it off? No, nonsense! No! The man had a needle and he was ejecting a splurt of liquid before turning back toward her with a slick smile, a smile that made her stomach flip-flop and heave. She was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:22 am

As he was shoved through the door and into a brightly lit room, the Doctor had enough time to spot a table with straps and two people standing at the head of said table, both in medical garbs complete with gloves before he was forced to lay face down on the cold surface and have his wrists and ankles strapped down. Struggling briefly, he tested the links only to find them secure and fell still.

Straining his ears, the Doctor listened to their soft words to the man that brought him in there then the sound of a door swishing shut followed by two sets of footsteps striding over to stand on either side of him. "Ah, there we are, first feeding already. See how its worked it's way around the muscle rather than through it? Makes things easier for him to move around and possibly pick up more spores." One of the voices said suddenly, his words accompanied by slight pressure on the inflamed area on his calf, causing the Doctor to grit his teeth against the flare of pain.

"Right then, let's start. Scalpel." The other voice stated in an no-nonsense manner, female. Obviously the higher rank in the room as the other moved off to the side and retrieved what he suspected was the wicket little cutting instrument. Before he could brace himself for the pain, a sharp slice cut through his leg, right on top of where the infection was causing him to cry out involuntarily and strain against the straps again. The cruel hand continued what it was doing, cutting the slit wider then two fingers reaching into the gash to tug and yank on something inside his leg.

Ignoring the instinct to close his eyes, the Doctor let out a low groan of pain as the plant was tortuously pulled from his muscle, tearing apart the skin outside as it was pulled through. Apes, they have to use everything and ruin it when they want to study anything! He screamed in his head as another particularly hard yank forced out another cry of pain from his lips.

Smiling gently at Robin, the woman stopped beside her and slowly lowered the scalpel to the girl's skin, carefully making a small cut before setting it aside quickly and opened the box. Without pausing, she reached inside and pulled out what looked like a grain of sand that she pushed into the cut and held the edges of the skin over top of it, allowing the disolvable shell around the spores to melt in the heat of her tissue and blood so it could roam into her bloodstream. "There we are, now was that so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:30 am

Robin hissed in pain, shuddering as the particle was pushed into her skin. As the woman spoke, she felt as if she was that kid who cried right before getting a shot to find it was no big deal. Well... With her issue with needles, it would be, but that was beside the point. Nervously staring at the woman, she tried to calm her trembling and speak. "W-What'd you do to me? What w-was that?" Her eyes drifted down to look at the cut being held shut on he arm, worry starting to flood her mind. What did the Doctor say could happen from cuts? Vines! Did they just put a bloody vine in her arm?!
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:42 am

Ramona winced as the needle punctured her skin and withered under the mans gaze. He was of the creepy kind, touching her arm and thumbing her wrist as he administered whatever drug it was into her veins. He hadn't been kind either, she could only imagine the bruise that would blossom from that treatment. Blood welled from the point of entry and he took to slow to cover it, Ramona almost gagged as the thick liquid dripped over her arm before he finally pressed a white cloth to it. "Sorry bout that, bit slow today but have no fear! I'll try to be quicker next part" His voice was calm and low, a baritone that sent shivers up her spine.

Ramona didn't like hearing that there'd be a next part and her mind touched briefly on whether the Doctor or Robin were faring better. The trail of misery that seemed to be following her was not to go unnoticed but she'd be furious if she was the only one being affected by these strange people. The Doctor... something twinged at the base of her skull and Ramona gave off a keening wail that startled the man, turning to look at her. "What's that? Stop it, I hardly poked you" relating her distress to his abusive prick. No, she cried out because the steady roll of heat against her skull was nearly unbearable. He wasn't even there! But she could still feel it, feel his pain, excruciating agony that traveled across some invisible connection. Ramona didn't know what to do, writhing within her constraints as she suddenly opened a channel and lunged forward in search of the man in pain. Her fingers were cold and unnerving as she found him, vicious and yet gentle as she slowly reached out to grasp him within her mind.

So much pain and he was doing his hardest to stave it off, to cast it away as some fluke. Poor beast, she wanted to stroke him into peace. But all she could at that point was to make him aware of her presence and send him a blast of winter.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:54 am

Copper, he tasted copper on his tongue before realizing what had happened. Carefully he released his lip from the grip his teeth had on it and jerked in the restraints again as another yank pulled on his leg, sending shots of agony exploding along his nerves and causing another low cry of pain to slip from him. Hovering on the edge of darkness, he blinked his eyes at the wall across from him, struggling to stay there, he had to stay there no matter the pain. Robin and Ramona were counting on him, he couldn't let them down...

Just as he thought of this, a sudden flare of color exploded in his mind, catching him by surprise as he jerked again, this time in shock at Ramona's touch, sending a wave of gentle relief through his body and dulling the pain in his leg for the moment. Ramona? Don't do this, you'll only end up making yourself weaker. He said quietly, unable to keep the appreciation for what she was doing from coloring his mental tone as he closed his eyes finally. A dull tugging sensation pulled at his leg, but for once no pain came along with it. Where are you?

"Hmm, it was a spore. I need to test it's growth in different types of humans. Ages, blood types, red hair, brown hair, green eyes, blue eyes. Then there's other species as well, your friend, the Time Lord. Yes, he will prove to be invaluable..." The woman said idly, reaching over for another box and pulling it over for Robin to see inside. Leaves from the same plant that they saw attacking them in the meadow shone under the bright light positioned above her. "This is called KarTook. It's a drug, induces hallucinations and vivid dreams you can remember until the day you die. They say it's very useful for writers that are stuck in their stories. Take a bit of this, stew it into tea or smoke it... Some I've heard have boiled it then injected right into their blood. Silly people, I swear, you die doing that. Now where was I? Yes, writers they take it before bed, then dream up the next part of their story."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:04 am

Robin gulped, trying to stay calm during this explanation. Hold on. She did just say that injecting it into your bloodstream would kill you right? So why did she just do it to her?! "You're insane, you are! You're properly mad!" She cried, squirming in her seat. Jolting her wrists up, she tried fruitlessly to get them free, knowing she wouldn't be able to anyway. Closing her eyes, she tried to calm herself with a deep breath, desperately wishing the other two were here to help her. Speaking of which, where were they? A sudden tingling sensation in her arm made her fidget, her tiny slice of calmness floating away. "Where are my friends? Where'd you take 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:42 pm

She had completely encompassed herself in the circle of her mind, electricity crackled across the globe of her thoughts. Ramona squeezed her eyes shut and forced herself back into that little drop of paradise that always managed to bring a calm to the anger, the hot horror of his mental connection. Or any really, she couldn't identify him as a singular entity in this case. For the moment it was his fault, but that's only because she'd started it, initiated the contact for the sake of her own sanity which was slowly drifting away. She drew her lip in for a bite, working her way around the difficulty of forming words so she could give him a vague idea of what he wanted. Glad all the same when the icy hues of his colors shifted and mellowed out, signaling that her influence was making it a rut in the pain he felt, even at her own expense. A small smile adorned her lips as victory, no matter how short-lived, flooded her system. 'Still don't know, in a room with a man, creepy man, creepy... Got the screwdriver, gonna try and- try, going to do that.. Hold on, please.' She literally choked as she gasped for breath, eyes forced open by the ragged intake of breath. Still not the best at that, plus it didn't help that she wasn't entirely positive what she'd been trying to say, it was so muddled and jumbled as is. But she'd told him she was going to try so now she needed to follow through with that promise.

Hazel eyes darted back to the white-clad man and she coughed up the charm of a six-year-old girl, mentally berating her imagination for the sick idea. Sicker still when the man turned to her and smiled an equally disturbing grin in response, leaning down so that his breath fanned across her face. Ramona swallowed the gag that shrieked for release, smiling just a little wider as the man prepared to say something. In the span of a few moments, a small struggle that involved him gripping his face and screaming something incoherent, she was beautifully alone as her tormentor lied unconscious on the floor. She couldn't actually see what she was doing, she could only forge an uncertain trust with the tell-tale clicking with every setting she passed in search of the infamous setting '42.' If she recalled correctly it was the same setting she'd been instructed to use on the Jackalope planet, and she sighed heavily, nervously as her fingers gave one final twist and she turned the device in toward the cuff. If she missed or maybe had the wrong setting who knew what she'd do to herself, or the room, or the building. She trusted nothing of this device having seen so little of its uses.

She took a deep breath and pressed the button, taking a startled breath when the cuff fell open with a clean slice through the top. Oh dear. Her eyes were wide as her mind dreamed up what could have happened if that had been at her face, or somewhere worse... Why would he even have a setting like that? Ramona stilled her frantic heart and turned to do the same with the rest of her restraints, a groan from below hurrying her along. With only a small, clean gash on her left inner forearm and a few cuts to be seen, Ramona slipped stiffly from the chair and onto the ground. Her legs were shaking and for the briefest of moments she was unsure if they'd even hold her weight, fear reared a head behind her eyes. She was free, she needed to free the other two, Robin and the Doctor. She'd promised. Closing her eyes she stabilized her harsh breathing before shifting forward slowly, leaning against the wall for support when dizziness struck as her hands found the door handle, and she pulled it open to face her freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Letting out a sharp hiss of pain, the Doctor struggled against the bonds holding him down, silently cursing himself for leaving his sonic behind. Then again, Robin and Ramona would fair better with that. At least for a little bit. A sudden tearing sound caught his ears, followed by a sharp lance of pain that sent a loud cry of pain to be ripped from his lips. "Look, it's grown so fast... Only an hour at most and it's already up in his hip..." The female voice spoke suddenly, her words laced with awe as a sharp cut was drawn up the back of his leg to free the rest of the vine, cool air meeting his skin as his pant leg fell away. "Imagine what it's effects will be once it's harvested." The male voice replied eagerly as another sharp yank, behind his knee this time, bloody hell he could feel it pulling on his bone.

"We'll still need to test it." The female said softly, each of her words followed by a small tug that sent the Doctor reeling through his mind in pain again, his leg was numb. He couldn't feel anything past the pain that radiated. His hearts were beating frantically in a feeble attempt to keep him awake, just like his biology to follow it's normality the one time he didn't want it to!

"Oh, now that would ruin the fun." The woman said softly, her hands reaching out to unlock the straps on Robin's wrists. "Now, you will be escorted back to your room. Just be sure to let anyone know if you feel any changes." She said with a kind tone, motioning to the man waiting just outside for him to come in and take Robin by the arm to lead her back down into the hallway where the faint noises of a man crying out in pain could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Robin eyed them both in frustration. Where ever Ramona and the Doctior were, she wasn't meant to know. That was not the way to go with her. As the man grabbed her arm, she grumbled something under her breath about not being a dog. Her hands clenched into fists as she was led back to her room, her ears picking up the faint sound of cries of pain. Oh GIF... Was that the Doctor? She pretended not to notice as she tried to place the voice, her quiet gasp a confirmation it was indeed him. What the hell were they doing to him?! Immediately lifting her arm and biting the man's hand, she yanked herself away and ran for it, almost smirking at his grunt. He deserved it. Heavy footsteps followed her quiet ones as the pair raced towards the Doctor, Robin grabbing anything she could reach on her way and throwing it at the guard behind her. Once she even managed to send a cart full of supplies crashing into him. As soon as she reached the source of the yelling, she froze. Her hands came up to her mouth as she stared in horror at the scene. None of the scientists seemed to mind, some even showing glee in their work. Even the guard didn't flinch as he caught up to her and tried to drag her away. Snapping out of her shock, she screamed and kicked, throwing profanities as well as blind hits at the guard behind her. "No! Let go of me, leave him alone! What've you done to him, you sadistic disgusting apes!" She spat, not minding insulting her own species one bit because these people were a disgrace to the human race. There were always moments she wondered if she qualified as human anymore, and right now was one of the rare moments she wished she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Fear. It was the most prominent part of her human DNA at that moment in time. Every shaking step she took was full of the fear that she'd be caught, that she'd be captured and rendered unable to defend herself. Fear that they would take the sonic and do things to her in punishment. Fear that she wouldn't reach Robin in time. Fear that she wouldn't be able to make good on her promise, and save the Doctor, both of them. All of them. Ramona wheezed as a pain coiled beneath her ribs, not feeling but sheer undiluted pain. It felt like something was growing, moving, shifting with every footfall and she just kept going. It was too great for her to run, to even try to sprint. Fear cut her at the knees and made sure that she trembled slowly down the hallway on her treacherous journey.

Robin. Her mind echoed with an image of the girl as she threw her numb figure against a lip in the wall. The young teen raced by her as though hell itself were on her heels, and when the guard came shortly after Ramona knew it wasn't far from the truth. Anger splashed a bloody mess into the confused web of her thoughts, she reached out frantically to find the girls mind and found only cold darkness. It was an empty pang in the pit of her stomach and Ramona winced as the knot in her ribcage tightened, rolled. Dear lord she was going to die wasn't she? 'You're going to die a bloody and painful death.' her mind stated for reinforcement, causing a groan to tear from her lips. She didn't want to die and she could only guess this is what dying must have felt like. But how could Robin save the Doctor with only her hands? She couldn't. Despite the heated terror in her mind Ramona brought herself around the corner and trailed after the angry echoes of fleeing foot-steps down the hallway.

When she came to the room she made a full stop and almost vomited. There he was, the splendid Doctor done up like a toy with his pant leg missing and his leg itself sliced open. Blood, muscle, and skin tissue hung dead and useless where a serrated knife had torn the flesh open. She couldn't move until somebody came up on her blindside and she flinched instinctively, throwing the screwdriver int their face and pressing the button without thought. Naught but a shriek of surprise and horror at being attacked as the item gave a short buzz and died in her hands. Ramona hadn't changed the settings on it and when the mans head slid into two pieces she screamed. This was not how she'd planned on spending her day and suddenly she was facing the remaining Doctors with the screwdriver. Madness spun a black hole into the pits of her eyes "Touch him again and so help me god I'll carve your lungs out and fry them for breakfast." She snarled, taking a weakened step closer. Daring them to challenge her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:22 am

Gasping slightly through the haze of red that tinged his vision, the Doctor looked over and squinted his eyes, trying to see exactly who it was that stood in the doorway in time to see a body fall to the floor. "Ramona!" He managed to get out, his lungs and hearts jerking violently with the action. "Get out of here, get out, run to the TARDIS. Find Robin and get the bloody hell out!" He yelled only to have something hard collide with his face. Fist, I've been punched... The dazed thought drifted through his head as stars sparked his vision.

Closing them tightly for a moment, he let out a low cry as the plant inside his leg finally reached the inside of his hip, digging away at the bone as it continued to grow inside of him. Bloody hell that hurts!
The female turned to look at Ramona with a raised eyebrow, curious as to how she even got in there in the first place. "You should be in a cell, or... No, you were to be tested on, how did you get out?" She asked in a conversational tone, completely unaffected by the guard's death as she stepped around the table and stood near the Doctor's head, a hand reaching out to brush across the side of his face idly.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:42 am

Robin struggled as she was dragged away, simply not able to shake the man from her. A tingling sensation started in her wrist, distracting he enough to where the man could have picked her up and carried her back if he wanted to. Barely having time to think the decision over, she spread her wings, suddenly glad they took her jacket earlier. As soon as he let go, she was flying straight for the room again, not risking running because she knew he was faster. Just outside the door, she landed and hid her 'addition' before sprinting inside. "Treat him. Get that thing out of him right now, and then let us go." She growled, glaring at the scientist as she tried to make sense of what she saw. Wait, Ramona? "Oh, GIF! Are you okay?" Her eyes widened, scared they might have infected her too. Luckily she didn't catch sight if the dead guard... Yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasons Change   Seasons Change - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasons Change
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next