Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_voting_barBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_voting_barBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Black Forest Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Sonya's fingers tightened around the journal for a moment before she slid it across the table reluctantly. "You won't be able to read most of it. Written in some language named Gallifreyan. Some of it is in English, but not enough. The important things were in that circular language like on the front there..." Chewing on her lower lip for a moment, she looked up at Medwyn and managed a slight smile. "Two years of working on it, and I've hardly translated any of the pages. Only three or four of them so far." Leaning back in her chair, she ran a hand through her hair, a puzzled look crossing her face as she did, her eyes locked on the Journal. "I've always been very good with written languages, takes me about a week to learn one and memorize it properly. But this language... There really is no key to determine a set phrase or anything. Its mostly trial and error..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:17 pm

"Oh well, don't worry, I didn't mean to run a translation-attempt on it.
I already guessed it was Gallifreyan, and I have no idea of it - Besides it looks very beautiful."

Looking at it Medwyn softly ran her index finger over some of the circular symbol's lines.
To her it looked more like an obscure painting than a writing - But then again, too well ordered to be a painting just for the purpose of general beauty at all.
"Gallifreyans must have either have computers to do their writings or really, really clean handwriting."
...Possibly after some decades of practising calligraphy... She silently added to herself with a little smirk.
"...Maybe it's not just trial and error but about things you haven't seen or learned about so far, so you have no reference - Yet."
Taking a second thoughtful look at the pages of the little book Medwyn finally added mumbling: "Since I have that very special obscure talent to meet every singly surviving Time Lord, maybe I should send the next one I meet to help you translating it.
...I'd be curious myself..."

With a little grin Medwyn looked back at Sonya.
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:21 pm

"No.. I like the work. It gives me something to do while I'm here." Sonya smiled at Medwyn with a small shrug. "I enjoy writing and figuring out word puzzles, this is the biggest one I've found so far." Reaching over, she turned a couple of the pages to point at a Drawing done in the exact center of both pages, over the crease in the center and onto the next one. "Gallifrey from her point of view I suppose. It looks like it from the descriptions I have read in the few books that had it written down." leaning her elbows on the table, she held her chin up in one hand as she pointed with the other. "See this here? I think it was meant to be an ocean of some sort, but I can't really make out the writing next to it. But I clearly found the word 'water' so I'm just guessing at this point."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Medwyn took another look at the page Sonya showed to her.
"From her point of view... What did she write - And do you think you'd feel the same about the things she writes about?"
She actually liked what she saw, even though she indeed was not able to understand one single written symbol. And if it already took Sonya several years to learn, Medwyn doubted she would ever be able to learn something like that.
Returning her eyes on Sonya, Medwyn finally asked. "Do you remember anything about your home planet? For example whether you liked it there, or whether you had a family?"
After 400 Years that might be quite a challenge. Medwyn was in her thirties and had almost no memory on her family (which was nothing that ever bothered her too much at all, her life was too average to be of any importance after all.) so she could only guess what it was for Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:48 pm

"I have dreams... I think it is my last day there honestly, and with how traumatic it was, it really is no surprise that would be the one memory that stands out." Sonya finally said softly, her eyes remaining on the page as she spoke, tracing the outlines of the planet sketched out on them with a small frown, trying to dredge up anything that might help her remember how she liked living there. "I ran for a long time before finally what I think is our leader found me, he said I was trouble and that I couldn't be allowed around the other children. I have no idea what I had done, but it bothers me because if they didn't like it... Then it must have been something they couldn't even think about how to help me control whatever it was. Dangerous for other people to learn I could do it, things like that. And for the life of me, I just can't remember what I had done."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Rising an eyebrow, Medwyn bit her lower lip.
"Well, maybe it's nothing that you did, but something you'd be able to do.
From everything I've seen so far on every planet it's the same: If someone shows up with some special abilities or discoveries, the people in charge are the first ones to get them out of their way..."

Even though it appeared cynic, this was a completely neutral and pragmatic observation Medwyn told about.
"You said it yourself. You ran away from what you think was your leader...
Maybe your ability to travel without help was something he or she wanted to get their hands on - Or maybe get rid of.
Everyone who's punished with the responsibilities of leadership tends act desperately defensive one day - At some point even if there's no actual need for it."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:32 pm

"Either way, I was only a child at that time. So hardly fair." Sonya grumbled, mostly to herself as she narrowed her eyes at the drawing, not really seeing it rather seeing the image in her head of the man's face as he loomed over her in her dream from the night before. "It isn't right to single out a person that can do things you can't and cast them aside. Here on Earth, some things like that are practically revered, while other things are viewed with suspicion. If I could find a single person here on Earth that would look at me and see an actual person rather than someone with an incredible gift... Well I'd feel normal. A human like all the rest, but no. Anyone I show that to, they try to brush it off like it is nothing, I know better. I see the surprise, wonder and suspicion in those eyes. I know they wonder if I'm thinking that I'm better than them. I don't. I'm no better than anyone else on this rock."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:44 pm

"Of course it is not fair. I did not mean to appear rude or merciless." Medwyn said, clasping her hands on the table, her eyes still focusing the drawing in the little book.
...With her way of seeing things she must have appeared like a monster to Sonya...
Even though Sonya appeared to have some similar difficulties with humans... Medwyn knew too well - Which probably was the reason she held minimal attachment to earth lift after all.
"...Even if people on Earth tend to reduce you to just someone with a special gift, that does not change the fact that yo are a normal person.
Normal for a human and normal for a Time Lord. Trust an anomaly like me on that! - You're proper!
If you stay on earth and wait for some centuries, you very probably will see for yourself."

She leaned back in her chair and gave Sonya a thoughtful look.
"...And if you're too eager to wait, I still can show you. I can go anywhere, y'know.
It's probably not my main purpose, but I'm always glad if I can take people with me.
What I actually mean is - If you ever think you need a proof that you're normal, or feel an urgent desire to do a journey without losing precious life time, just tell me."

She gave Sonya a weary smile.
That was weird. Again - Medwyn was no public transport, right? But then again, Medwyn could have been useful to someone after all...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Sonya managed a small chuckle and shook her head at Medwyn's offer. "No, I rather like my unorthodox mode of transportation actually. It really does no harm, if anything I've only shortened my life by a few years at most." reaching over, she took the book from Medwyn and gently closed it, returning the green-bound journal back into her bag before looking back up at the woman with the same small smile on her face. "I don't try to understand my life, I only try to live it. It is the most that I can do at this point really."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:55 pm

"Well, It's your life time." Medwyn answered in a thoughtful tone.
Her life time and her decision of course. Even though Medwyn was not able to see a sense behind the possible waste of time at all. But she however accepted it.
"And you worry about people not considering you as normal?
I mean, your attitude - That's how everyone tries to do so. We're all lost souls in the end - The only thing we can do is do our best. We can hope for a tiny little bit of sense and meaning behind our presence here, but in the end I fear... There is none, so nothing to lose..."

Medwyn grinned a little as eventually the waiter appeared next to the table, ready to serve the ordered spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:57 pm

"I'm not worried about how they perceive me... I just don't like to be singled out. I spent so many years on my own, not being noticed at all. Now here... Everyone seems to be interested in me and I'm not sure I like it. Certain people are fine, like the Doctor, or Damon, You even. It doesn't bother me as much as when someone else does." Sonya said thoughtfully, looking around the restaurant once more before suddenly jumping to her feet, her eyes locked on something in the back of the restaurant. "We have to go. Now, and I mean it." She hissed, reaching out to grab Medwyn's wrist tightly and her bag with the other before racing to the door quickly and disappearing outside. "Quickest way back to where we first met. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Confused Medwyn rose from her chair - She did not even try her spaghetti, but since Sonya seemed to be alarmed for some reason Medwyn was as well.
Medwyn already felt Sonya grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the restaurant before she was able to pay for the food.
No, please, that's illegal... She thought by herself for a split second, until she focused back at Sonya.
"What is it?" She asked.

(OOC: To answer your characters question Medwyn would - Without hesitation - transport both of them to that location. We can do this if you agree - I would not do moves like this without asking for permission first ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:16 pm

(Its an open RP, go ahead. It won't deviate from the original story I had planned Smile Thanks for asking though)

Sonya shook her head, still unwilling to say anything while that figure is still nearby. The image in her head still strong as she looked nervously over her shoulder at the door before looking back at Medwyn. "Fastest way to the place where we first met." She repeated impatiently, not wanting to stay around in case the man had seen them and was following already. "Come on, think, fastest way!"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Medwyn did not even have to think about a possible solution.
Within some seconds she entered the coordinates of the place they first met, wrapped her arm around Sonya and both disappeared within a flash of bright light.

As both materialised at the little coffee shop Medwyn released Sonya from her grip and looked at her.
"What happened? Are we in danger?!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:38 am

"Kind of, maybe. Well... Yeah, we're in danger, but not much! As long as we keep out of sight for a while... Actually, not even then honestly. He's a rather good tracker." Running a hand through her hair, Sonya began pacing back and forth on the sidewalk in front of Medwyn as she spoke. "He's been following me for a while, I'm not sure what it means or what he wants really. He's just popping up wherever I go. Not like he's threatened me, yet, but I'm rather good at guessing attitudes and how people act pretty well. He's just... Not right, just not right and I don't like it." Spinning around in a circle, she studied the area for a moment before turning back to Medwyn. "Come on, we have to keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Medwyn hesitantly nodded as she followed Sonya.
For a moment she wondered how it was possible to pop up anywhere to follow a person... Then again thinking about Sonya and herself, she gave up that pointless question and focused on the more important one:
"What do you think does he want? Has he ever tried to communicate?"
For a moment Medwyn remembered a story she read about when she was in training, about a group of people running away from some ghost-like stranger who later turned out to be a holographic distress call...
"...If you like, I can see if I can get closer to him and find out what's his intention."
With an encouraging smile she looked at Sonya while still following her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:36 pm

"No. I'd just rather stay away from him." Sonya said quietly, glancing up at the sky as she spoke, spotting the first break in the rain clouds since it started. "I don't like his... Well his waves I guess you could say in electronic terms. He puts off an odd signal and it doesn't feel right." Turning her head, she studied Medwyn's face for a moment, a weak smile lighting her features momentarily. "Don't go near him, at all. He isn't good and no, he hasn't tried to communicate. I won't let him near me to do so." Turning the corner ahead, she spotted an seemingly empty shop and picked up her pace. "Come on, we're getting out of here."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:55 pm

"You mean you can sense some of his intentions?" Medwyn asked directly and quickly.
Medwyn actually knew about the general human potential for empathic and telepathic connections and she assumed that several individual Time Lords had the same potential as well.
"...This man - Is he human?, Alien? Is he even a real person, or some sort of an echo?"
Giving Sonya an inquisitive look Medwyn still followed her.
She actually was no afraid yet, but she was able to relate to Sonya's worries.
"...How did he look like? Maybe there's some information about your 'follower' available somewhere. I would be glad if I can be of any assistance."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:53 pm

"Look, I sense emotional auras, and his isn't right I'm telling you." Sonya said quickly, her hand hesitating on the doorknob as she reached the shop. "I don't trust him, I won't trust him and I'm telling you this because I sense I can trust you. People like that are hard to come by, human or not. I'm telling you this for your own safety, so you can keep yourself from trouble or harm." She added before turning around to face the door again and closing her eyes for a moment as she concentrated. "I'm going somewhere... You're welcome to come with, but if not. Please, don't contact that man in any way, there is only a bad outcome that could happen if you do." Opening her eyes again, she pushed the door open to reveal a dark bedroom just beyond the doorway. Glancing back at Medwyn, she managed a weak smile before stepping into the room and making her way to the lamp just beside the bed to cast some light in the shadows. Leaving the door open, she offered Medwyn a chance to come with her. If she walked away, all Sonya had to do was close it and the link making these two places miles apart stand next to each other at this moment would break until Sonya created it again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Medwyn nodded hesitantely.
She trusted her? That was a pleasant thing to hear.
It did not surprise her that Sonya was able to sense people's intents - Even though she was not too happy to hear that she appeared to be worried, for there was no space for error left here.
This guy definitely was not trustworthy then...
Nodding at the offer Sonya made Medwyn followed her without hesitation.
(Wherever they'd go it would not matter to Medwyn, for in the end she was able to travel anywhere she liked, so she had nothing to lose when trying out new locations.)
"Where are we?" She asked politely after the two passed the door.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Glancing up after turning the light on, Sonya gestured for Medwyn to close the door behind her before she sat down on the edge of the bed. "One of my old flats... This one is in Cardiff at the moment. I figured this would be the safest bet right now. He never turns up here for some reason. I would guess that the active rift keeps him at bay for some reason." Suddenly, she fell backwards onto the bed, wincing slightly as something in her bag dug into her back and rolled over onto her side to be more comfortable. "We can stay here for the night, or rather a few hours. I don't sleep too long. I need to rest, relax and try to think up some game plan before we go anywhere else at the moment." Looking over at Medwyn, she smiled brightly. "The couch in the living room is rather comfortable, there is a spare room just down the hall, on the left when you leave the room. The bathroom is on the right, beyond that is the kitchen and the living room. Make yourself at home, food in the fridge should be fine, I never buy anything that spoils fast. No milk, but water and some pops are in there. I'm not sure I have cable, but there are some movies scattered about." Suddenly she yawned, cutting herself off for a moment and stretched her arms over her head. "Feel free to do whatever you like, I should only be a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:06 pm

"Alright." Medwyn shortly answered in response to Sonya's plan, closing the door behind herself .
Getting some rest was a good idea, especially since Medwyn needed some time to think.
"The couch sounds perfect." She added with a polite nod and put her hands into the pockets of her coat.
After Sonya explained to Medwyn where she could find all the rooms she did some steps backwards, to leave the room and give Sonya the chance to get some rest.
As she almost passed the door, she quickly turned around towards Sonya again.
"Thank you very much for your hospitality! That's very kind."
She gave her a friendly smile, then left the room to give Sonya some time for resting.
As Medwyn walked down the corridor she took some thoughtful looks around.
Cardiff... An indeed interesting choice for a living place.
But then again the best one if the man who was following Sonya was not able to appear here.
Taking her long coat off and putting it aside she took a seat on the sofa and thought about what Sonya said. If the rift stopped him from appearing here he maybe appeared using some technology, and technology always could be stopped...
Then again the bare thought of a fact like this gave Medwyn far more questions than answers.
Would she even be able to help with that problem?
Medwyn actually hoped so.
She was not afraid of that man - In fact she did not even remember the last time she was afraid of something at all... A slightly disturbing thought, but then again it might have had something to do with her encounter in the 1930s.
Putting that random thoughts aside, she focused on her main task. The question who or what this mysterious man might be, while silently looking out of the window.
It had been raining again, and Medwyn's eyes followed some of the raindrops while dripping against the glass and making their ways down...
It was almost hypnotic.
For several hours Medwyn sat there in total silence, waiting for Sonya to finish resting, while pondering whether that man following Sonya might have been a Time Lord as well.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:28 pm

A couple of hours later, Sonya's eyes snapped open suddenly and stared up at the ceiling in confusion before she remembered what had happened. Sitting up, she stretched her arms over her head and worked the kinks from her shoulders the best she could and stood. Wandering out of the room, she made her way slowly towards the living room and stopped in the doorway, catching sight of Medwyn and not wanting to interrupt her thoughts. Backing up quietly, she decided on a shower at the moment, maybe when she got out Medwyn would be ready to go, or help think of a plan of action. Grabbing a set of clothes from the closet in her bedroom, she slipped into the bathroom quickly and started the water before climbing in.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:44 pm

As Medwyn heard the sound of the door, she turned around to Sonya, rose from the couch and smoothed her skirt.
"You're feeling better now?" She asked politely, doing some steps towards Sonya.
"Hope you were able to get some rest after this... Well... Incident."
Medwyn already guessed so, since Sonya appeared to be one of the toughest persons she happened to work with yet. Even though she wanted to make sure, just in case she might have needed something.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Sonya looked over at Medwyn through the towel she had draped over her hair and grinned brightly. "All I needed were a few hours of sleep and a nice hot shower to make me feel better." She said cheerfully, draping the towel around her neck as she did and tilted her head to the side, studying the woman in front of her seriously. "How are you holding up? Not a lot of people can be drug into a random chase and be OK with it, especially if they're the one's being chased."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest Nightmare
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next