Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_voting_barBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_voting_barBlack Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Black Forest Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Medwyn gave Sonya a polite smile then took a quick look out of the window until she looked at her companion again.
"I think I'm pretty okay with it because I'm... Pretty different from other erathlings."
She smiled weakly and folded her hands. "It's quite difficult to scare me, I guess. And I enjoy every chance to discover something new... No matter what.
Apart from that I have seen one insane thing or two within my period of service...
So you might say I'm... Well... Really okay with all this."

Closing her eyes for a second and giving Sonya a bright, almost innocent grin Medwyn leaned herself against one side of the Sofa.
"...And most important: I' always glad if I can be of any help to someone."
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:45 pm

"I'm always glad for help." Sonya said softly, casting a grin similar to Medwyn's in her direction. "Come on, enough of the lazy comforts of home. I need food and after taking stock of the refrigerator situation... Let's just say it's been longer than I thought since I was last here." She plastered a look of comic horror on her face, insinuating that instead of molded leftovers, she found that the food inside had grown a consciousness and had planned to attack them should they stay in the flat any longer. Spinning around, she dissapeared into her room for a few moments only to return with her bag and a spare set of clothes that she handed over to Medwyn with a critical eye. "They might be a bit loose on you, but it's the best I could find. I had a friend stay here once with me, she left behind some clothes when she left. I hung onto them thinking if she didn't return, I'd at least have some spare ones. Turns out my gut was right."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Medwyn looked confused at the clothes Sonya gave to her, then down on herself.
Of course her actual wine red dress looked a tad anachronistic (especially since it was an old earth gear from a location named Italy - No expensive fashion piece from Milan of course, but rather an ancient roman dress she bought on one of her last missions...)
"You think I look wrong in this?" She looked at the other outfit - She was not able to identify the origin, style or era of it, but it looked nice and was within her preferred colour scheme. It was some sort of a dress as well, and of course there was nothing wrong with clothes being loose, for this meant a maximum of movement in it.
She smirked at Sonya, then went behind the next object she could find and started changing clothes.
While doing so she continued speaking: "How long haven't you been here?
You mentioned your food developing a consciousness - Were you running some experiments?
Please tell me your vegetables can't regenerate..."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:55 pm

"Oh lord, I hope not. But I will say this, it is a rather... Worrying condition with the food in my refrigerator anyway. I don't even think it's safe for me to eat at the moment, and I could eat anything right now." She glanced down at her stomach in surprise as it let out a rather loud gurgle in response to her words. "See? It's mad I didn't eat sooner." She added with a chuckle, her stomach making another gurgling noise as in agreement with her. Growing serious for a moment, she counted on her fingers to herself and finally gave up with a shake of her head. "I honestly don't know. Months... Possibly eight at the most, but don't quote me on that. I rarely keep track of time while I jump from place to place. I know the date, but it doesn't stay in my head longer than I need it. And you know..." She added thoughtfully, glancing over to where Medwyn vanished to change with a curious frown. "I do have a bathroom and two bedrooms you could have changed in..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:12 pm

"Oh, well, never mind." Medwyn quickly said, as she finished dressing, and walked into the centre of the room and towards Sonya again.
Medwyn's new outfit was at least as anachronistic as her ancient roman robes, but then again, this one was fresh, comfortable and she liked the smooth material.
Taking a look at herself in a mirror she rose an eyebrow.
"Fascinating. What does this make me?"
She turned around to Sonya again.
"Nevermind. I know some pizza restaurant here in Cardiff - They're doing most delicious pizza for very low prices. It's near the city centre - if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:15 pm

"I won't oppose to some pizza right now." Sonya grinned at her and walked towards the door leading out of the flat, a key appearing in her hand seemingly out of nowhere as she walked out onto the sidewalk and waited for Medwyn to follow her outside so she could lock the door. "Besides, we never did get to eat our spaghetti from earlier, might as well mix another Italian food into the fray."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:20 pm

"Oh yes..." Medwyn answered with a slightly regretful tone. "...That poor cook did all his precious spaghetti-work for nothing..."
Medwyn stepped besides Sonya to let her enough space to close the door.
"The pizza restaurant is within..." She pointed with her finger towards south-east. "...This direction. I might tell you at this point that It's been quite some time since I last had a proper meal as well. We really have a weird life style, don't we?"
With a cheerful smile Medwyn slowly walked towards the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Locking the door quickly, Sonya added the key to her bag, listening as it fell into it's special pocket, landing on top of several other keys from different flats she had occupied over the past couple years. Settling the straps on her shoulders once more, she followed Medwyn, her head tilting back slightly as she stared up at the clouds as they broke up and allowed the last rays of sunlight to filter through before it set. "Cardiff really doesn't have that much happen around here. It always feels so peaceful to me, I think that's why I've avoided it, I feel like wherever I go, something bad happens because I'm there."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:45 pm

"Don't be so pessimistic. I can tell you from..." She cleared her throat. "...Personal experience, that this place survived lots of terrible incidents, and believe me - Nobody matching your features had been ever mentioned as being the reason for it."
She smirked, as they finally came in visual range of the restaurant.
"There it is." She said. "have you already thought about what you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:51 pm

"What I'd like?" Sonya echoed Medwyn in confusion, looking over at the woman with a small frown. "Um... I don't know, I usually just eat whatever is available at the time. I really have no preference, other than the food not attacking me as I'm trying to eat it that is." She added with a wry smile, her shoulders lifting in a light shrug as she glanced around the area out of habit, her ears straining for anything that might tip her off she was being followed once more. "Let's get inside, I feel like we might have one more shower before the night is over."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Medwyn nodded - Now as she had another Outfit, she did not want to spoil it by getting all wet.
As both women were entering the restaurant she was almost overwhelmed by the welcoming scent of fresh food as well as the lovely warmth.
"Welcome, ladies!" A young man politely exclaimed, pointing towards one of the free tables. "I'll be with you in a minute!"
Medwyn nodded and took a seat on the table.
"I haven't been here since the... Sixties I guess..." She spoke thoughtfully, handing over one menu to Sonya.
"...Have you already had some ideas regarding... Well... This man?
It crossed my mind that he may be another Time Lord... There's far more of them running around than it appears to be..."

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"No." Sonya said quickly, her head shaking before Medwyn finished talking. "He isn't a Time Lord. I'd know... There's just something... I'm not sure how to explain it, but I'd recognize him if he were. Like I did when I first met the Doctor. I didn't know what it was at the time, because I didn't know what I was then, but now that I know. It made more sense." Shrugging her shoulders helplessly, she glanced at the menu for a moment. "He isn't a Time Lord, but he isn't human either. Something else entirely, and I don't know what it is." Glancing over at Medwyn over her menu, she hid her frown behind the plastic as she thought to herself for a moment. "It worries me."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:24 pm

"Have you ever found out whether he was really physically present when following you, or whether he may have been something like a projection?
I think it would help a lot to know how exactly he's traveling and entering places..."

She stopped talking as the man working here finally came to their table.
"Well than, have you two already chosen something?"
Medwyn nodded. "I'd like a small Hawaii-pizza and a soda."
The man made himself some notes, then looked at Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:31 pm

"Um..." Sonya glanced down at the menu and ordered the first thing she saw. "Some mozzarella sticks and a small pepperoni pizza." She said quickly, handing the menu over to the waiter and waited for him to leave before continuing her conversation with Medwyn. "I don't know, after my first two sightings of him, I tended to keep my distance. Like I said, I don't like the feeling I get from him and I keep away from it simply because I have no idea who or what he is. Not to mention why he's following me around. I don't plan on sticking around to find out either."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Medwyn nodded thoughtfully.
"You nevertheless should consider the fact that one day you might be forced to defend yourself against him. I hope this day won't come, but you should keep the general possibility in mind."
She laid down the menu and leaned back in her chair.
"...How much do you know about the technical process of teleportation?" She finally added.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:03 pm

"Um, next to nothing actually. I hardly understand how I travel around." Sonya admitted sheepishly, her shoulders lifting up slightly as she spoke. "I really don't understand much when it comes to electronics or anything like that honestly. I just sort of avoid things like that, I don't even have a phone."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:13 pm

She nodded.
"The reason I ask for this is, because maybe your own way of traveling around might accause the encounters - Like two contrary factors being gravitated by each other like stellar sattelites.
Effects like this have been encountered when the first artificial wormhole-based space travel began..."

Medwyn looked at Sonya for some seconds.
"...So it might - but does not have to - be possible that it's based on the use of your own ability.
I personally hope that this is not the case, for in that case there might be no working protection against him."

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:20 pm

"Then I'll just avoid him." Sonya shrugged, glancing down with some surprise at the basket of mozzarella sticks as they were placed in front of her. "I'd really rather not talk to him. Even if my form of traveling is the reason he's following me around. Maybe he's just curious as to how I am, or maybe he's got something else in mind." Picking up one of them, she turned it over in her fingers with a small frown as she stared at the golden breading as if it were at fault for everything that had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Medwyn looked at Sonya, then at the little piece of food.
What must this poor little thing have done to her? She asked herself, until the man returned, and brought pizza to both women.
It looked (and smelled) fantastic - Medwyn gave the man a thankful nod before he left them alone again and she continued.
"Have you ever been able to see his face? Maybe, if you can describe him I can see whether there's recordings about further sightings of him somewhere else.
It also might be possible that you're not the only one he's following."

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:34 pm

"He has short hair." Sonya said quietly, managing a light smile at Medwyn with a chuckle. "A narrow nose and... His eyes are brown I think." She added thoughtfully, her eyes looking at the wall opposite of her as she thought to herself. "Something about him though... I can't really remember much, it's like I can't focus on his exact features. Like... He has something about him that won't let me think too hard."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:48 pm

"You mean like he's too disturbing to focus, or rather as if someone is using perception filter?"
She asked casually as she began to cut her pizza into some small pieces, took one of the into her hand and started nibbling on it.
"Can you tell the difference between this two things? Meaning, have you ever encountered the technology of perception filtering before?"
She was still hoping to find out at least a little hint whether this man was using some sort of technology one possibly could be able to stop, block or defeat...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:51 pm

"Perception filter, that's it. I've heard the Doctor use that phrase once or twice before." Sonya snapped her fingers with a grin as she focused on Medwyn again with a smile. "It fits with the description anyway. He's hard to focus on, like I want to, but I can't. And from what I remember of the Doctor's description, that's what it is." Nodding her head in satisfaction, she picked up a piece of her pizza and took a small bite, her eyes widening in surprise as she chewed. "This tastes incredible."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:25 pm

"Oh yes, it does..." Medwyn answered, enjoying the taste of her own pizza at the same time.
It was funny - Medwyn usually did not really enjoy eating too much - She actually didn't even eat that often or much nor did she regularly.
And for a moment she appeared to understand the reason: Her era's food was terrible compared to this one...
She however tried to focus on the actual topic again, and gave Sonya a little smile.
"That's actually quite good - For now we may know how to deal with him.
First, for example, we now know that he appears to depend on certain technology, we may be able to obviate."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

"How do we know he depends on certain technology? Yes, he uses a perception filter, but that's widely varying when it comes to other things you know. Perception filters are scattered throughout several decades. Even centuries, there is no way we can pin point exactly what kind of technology he's using along with the filter." Sonya finally asked after taking a bite of her pizza once more. Her eyebrows drawn together as she thought out loud to herself, trying to work through what little she did know about him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:02 pm

"Oh, I fear I my way of speaking was a little indistinctly..." Medwyn began, in a quite regretful, but still polite tone, while she took just another piece of her pizza with her hand, and ate from it.
"What I actually meant was, that if we could obviate the man's perception filter, it would be easier to find out more about what he is and what sort of tech he might use, to come up with a possible defense plan..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest Nightmare   Black Forest Nightmare - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest Nightmare
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next