Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Forest Hunting (Open) I_vote_lcapForest Hunting (Open) I_voting_barForest Hunting (Open) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Forest Hunting (Open) I_vote_lcapForest Hunting (Open) I_voting_barForest Hunting (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Forest Hunting (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forest Hunting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:16 am

Bailey made her way through the forest, moving swiftly between the trees. She moved her bow in front of her as she spotted a nearby squirrel. One shot, just one shot. Prove your professors right about how great you are. Bailey told herself before taking in a breath and letting the arrow slide through the air. As she sighed, the arrow sunk into the squirrel's head, shattering the skull. Bailey smiled as the squirrel dropped to the ground and moved to retrieve her arrow. Just as she pulled the arrow out, a twig snapped causing her to look up quickly. "Who is it? Who's there?" She yelled, looking around for anyone as nearby birds scattered away.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Dakota winced as she felt and heard the twig snap underneath her foot. She quickly stepped behind a large oak, hoping the girl hadn't seen her. Oops, she thought to herself. She was trying NOT to be seen. She was following the girl to try and learn some hunting skills, but didn't want to be ridiculed by not knowing how to shoot. So Dakota was following her, watching her from a distance. All of a sudden, she heard a louder noise from behind her! Somethng was coming towards her! She ran toward the hunting girl and hid behind her. AHHHH! What is that?! she yelled, pointng toward the weird alien.

It looked somewhat like a cyberman... Dakota hoped it wasn't as bad as that, but she knew inside her heart that it was as bad as it seemed. From the earth came cyberman after cyberman, looking terrifying and very threatening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Bailey jumped up, ripping the arrow out of the squirrel as she stood to face the girl charging toward her. Readying another arrow, she stepped away from the girl, sheltering her for the moment. "I take it, that isn't yours." She asked as she pulled the string back and let the arrow fly. The stone tip hit the hard metal and pierced the first layer before being lodged in the cyberman's chest. She took a step back as the other cybermen began to rise from the Earth below their feet. "I'm Bailey, if you listen to me you will live. Now, run." Bailey told the girl before grabbing for the girl's wrist and turning to run father into the forest behind them.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Dakota, running, gasped for breath as she tumbled through the forest. Looking behind her, her eyes widened and she started to run faster. Any... ideas... on.... why... they're chasing... us? she got through. She had no clue on how they came out of the earth, either, but that could be discussed when they got away. Right now, the cybermen were to close for comfort. Suddenly, Dakota tripped on a root! She went sprawling on the ground, scrambling backwards on her hands and knees while she tried to get away from the metal men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Bailey ran, pulling the girl with her until she fell. Oi, why do they always fall? She asked herself before turning back for her. "What's your name." Bailey asked as she steadied another arrow over the girl's shoulder. "They are chasing us because we are human." Bailey raised the arrow to the nearest Cyberman's head, breathed for a second before letting it fly. "Do you have any weapons on you?" Bailey reached down and helped the girl onto her feet before aiming for the next Cyberman's head. The arrows went straight through the eye sockets, but only stunned them for a while. Think Bailey, where is the brain? Kill the brain, kill the unit. She thought, moving her next arrow back down to the chest before letting it fly.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm Dakota, she wheezed out. And no, no weapons. Oh, wait! Smiling, she pulls a short knife from her back pocket. Looking around frantically, she realized that they were surrounded. No way out, nowhere to turn. The only thing they could put hope in would be Bailey's shooting, but she was quickly running out of arrows, as Dakota saw. Unless.... Grinning, Dakota started climbing the great oak tree that she had tripped over, while yelling to Bailey.
Climb the tree! Maybe they can't climb! Its our only option right now... She yells back at Bailey.
Dakota is always climbing trees, so she easily reaches the higher branches.
Ya comin'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Bailey looked up at Dakota in the tree and couldn't help but laugh before putting away the arrow she had grabbed and joining her. The cybermen quickly approached and stopped at the tree. "Dakota, try not to say anything. Just stay quiet." Bailey whispered to Dakota before watching the Cybermen below. "They can't look up, but they can hear us. So shh."
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Dakota leans back on a limb, nodding as she closes her eyes. no talking. Got it. she thinks. Wrong person to say that to. She knows that sooner or later she'll have to talk. Human nature, she thinks. Suddenly, all of the cybermen sink into the ground! Vanished, all of them! The only trace of them are little bubbles in the dirt. Weird.

Dakota looks at Bailey in suprise. Where... Uuuuuh... Alrighty then, she whispers, flustered. That was very weird, she thinks. So who were they after? Us together or just me? Cause they didnt show up till I got here... she says to Bailey, with a worried glance at the ground. Will they be back is the better question, she thinks, starting to slowly climb down from the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:36 pm

"Wait." Bailey grasped Dakota's shoulder. "Look." Bailey pointed to just below the tree, where a single Cyberman hand was lerking. "They are looking for something, waiting for someone. And I don't think it is you that they are wanting. Just because you happened to be following me doesn't mean you are who they want." Bailey moved slowly to the bottom of the tree before resting her bag on a branch. Pulling out a squirrel she shot earlier, and dropped it by the hand.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:44 pm

All of a sudden the squirrel dissapeared! Dakota's eyes widened, and a look of dread pervaded her face. Vashta Nerada? No... she whispered, looking at the bones of the poor squirrel. What could they be waiting for? Unless the Vashta Nerada and the cybermen combined together in some terrifying creatures! That equals no good, she thought, glancing at the hand.

They can't be... Oh NO! she yelled, as a sudden realization came to her. IT'SSTILL DAYLIGHT, AND THE SUN IS STILL COMING TGHROUGH THE TREES! she yelled, then gasped and covered her mouth as the hand started to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:18 pm

"Shhh." Bailey made her way to sit on one of the lower branches. "I could really use a Doctor about now." She told herself as she dropped another squirrel a little farther away from the tree. The squirrel stayed there, not moving on the ground. "See, it's just right next to the cyber men." Bailey swung down and softly set her foot of the ground by the squirrel. "Follow me and stay as quiet as you can. Cyber men adapt, change, according to their target of interest." Bailey whispered, keeping her voice hushed but audible as she looked up to Dakota. She held her hand out for Dakota to follow her down the tree while the cybermen were asleep in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Dakota took the offered hand and jumped from the tree. It was slowly starting to get dark, and Dakota knew that was no good for their chances of making it out of the forest, dead or alive. 
"Why would Vashta Nerada be teaming up with cyber men anyways?" she asked. There was really no reason why the two would join forces just to kill two girls. After freaking out for awhile, Dakota decided to stop and calm herself. Good plan in danger, anyways. She slowly crept toward the cyberman hand, willing it to stay still. And surprisingly, it did! Dakota looked at Bailey for reassurance, confused on what to do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Bailey smiled back at her as she watched Dakota following behind her. "Ok, now just stay quiet and follow me." Bailey looked back the way they had come, hoping they were still close to the forest line. The sunset posed a problem, and they had to get out fast. Taking a couple of steps faster than she probably should have, Bailey stumbled over her own feet and caught herself before landing right on top of a cyberman's handles. She looked over at Dakota and gave her a quick smile before slowly getting back up. "Ok, so not too fast." She whispered, trying to figure out why the two would be working together as well. "Dakota, do you know anyone who calls himself 'The Doctor', not any old doctor physician, but 'The Doctor'?" Bailey asked in a hushed voice. Every time she said the word Doctor, a cyberman somewhere twitched just barely. Like the word hurt for them to hear. Could it even be possible that they were only after Bailey and Dakota had just gotten to close? The only thing Bailey could think of was that they were trying to lure the Doctor to them, using his companion as bait.

(OOC: Sorry, thinking of the possibility of adding a Doctor to our story.)
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Dakota looked forlorn for a moment. The Doctor. He'd been the one to find her after she ran away with Alexa, Morgan, and David. 
Yes, I know him, she whispered, suddenly sad. She turned away from Bailey for a second, tears starting to form. When she David and Morgan dissapeared, the Doctor had left with another companion. She never found out who that companion was, and she didn't want to know. Whoever that companion was had ruined her life. The Doctor wasn't about to take away Dakota's memory, but he had wiped Alexa's. She had gone through way too much to keep it stored in her brain. 
How do you know him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Bailey walked carefully through the maze as she listened to Dakota. Her heart went out to the girl as she caught the sadness in her voice. "I, um, well. The Doctor saved my life, gave me a new start." She told Dakota as they began to get past where they could see the cybermen sticking out of the ground. "Well, this just got interesting." Bailey looked around, not daring to take another step and counting the shadows of the trees around them. "We should be ok, but just in case." Pulling another rabbit leg out of her bag, she tossed it into the shadows in front of her. To her relief, it stayed there, untouched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hunting (Open)   Forest Hunting (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Hunting (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: