Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The First Doctor I_vote_lcapThe First Doctor I_voting_barThe First Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The First Doctor I_vote_lcapThe First Doctor I_voting_barThe First Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The First Doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1st Doctor
Newb
Newb
1st Doctor

The First Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The First Doctor   The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The First Doctor

Species: Time Lord (possibly half-human)

::Appearance::
Hair: Gelled-back, shoulder length, grayish-white
Eyes: Steel blue
Height: 5ft 8.5in (1.74 meters)
Figure: Frail in appearance, but can demonstrate unexpected strength, if required to.

Other: Possesses a smoking pipe that he uses on occasion; has an ebony cane that can double as a makeshift weapon; on his right hand, he wears an ultramarine signet ring that has enigmatic powers.

Clothing: The First Doctor wears an elegant outfit with heavy Victorian and Edwarian influences, which consists of a sable frock coat and tartan trousers, in either gray, light blue, or light brown varieties. Beneath the frock coat, the Doctor has a wing-collared white dress shirt with a bow tie, which takes the form of an oblong piece of dark cloth tied in a large bow. The Doctor also has an array of hats that he wears sporadically, such as an Astrakhan, a Panama hat, and a Karakul. Occasionally, he dons a cape. Unlike subsequent incarnations, the First Doctor often blends into the local population by garbing suitable clothing.

::Info::
Family: The Doctor stated that he had parents, as well as a family, but they all most likely reside on Gallifrey. Susan Foreman is supposedly the Doctor's biological granddaughter and lives in 22nd century London with her husband, David Campbell.

Personality: Initially, the First Doctor was a rather snappish, stubborn, and hostile individual; displaying a somewhat grumpy attitude common to elderly human men. As the Doctor continued to travel with companions, he mellowed, and his inherent kindness and lighthearted personality became more apparent. The First Doctor has quirky tendencies, like giggling to himself and openly relishing in his own accomplishments. His speech is characterized by exaggerated sighs and snorts, and the customary "Hmmmm...?" following questions or statements. He is quite sarcastic to those around him and often points out species of lower intellect or primitive qualities. Although he is quite adamant on not tampering with historical events, he'll usually attempt to save people who aren't directly involved in them.

Strengths: His intellect, his TARDIS, his companions
Weakness: He's quite arrogant and authoritative, which can sometimes be his downfall.
Likes: His companions and friends, extravagant items or trinkets, alien worlds, cultures, and environments, scientific equipment and gadgets, his TARDIS, himself
Dislikes: Imbeciles, exerting himself physically, those who senselessly bring harm to others, monsters, bad people in general.
Dream: To explore the universe to his fullest ability, whilst aiding those along the way.

History: (I don't think a complete summary of his adventures is necessary.) The Doctor is a Time Lord and was raised on the planet Gallifrey, within the constellation of Kasterborous. Jealous of his brother, Braxiatel, who was able to traverse the universe as an unofficial ambassador of the Time Lords, the Doctor deliberately scraped through the Academy with the bare minimum marks on the last permitted attempt, so as not to draw undue attention to himself, so he could eventually leave Gallifrey. When he did, he was already in the company of his granddaughter, Susan, and stole a Type-40 TARDIS; effectively a renegade Time Lord. The Doctor, like he had always dreamed of, traveled through space and time with her; coming across a variety of alien cultures and eventually encountering humans on the planet Iwa. In 1962, the Doctor and Susan took up residence in a Totters Lane junkyard in Shoreditch, London to allow Susan to complete her education, and so the Doctor could effect repairs and build missing components for the TARDIS. Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright, two school teachers with Susan as their student, were bewildered by her remarkable intelligence and decided to visit her home. Encountering the Doctor, they forced themselves into the TARDIS when believing that she was in some form of danger, then the Doctor decided to hold them captive and transported to a different time. And so ensued the Doctor's adventures with a multitude of companions.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I've been a friend of David's for three and a half years. We've been on different RPing sites together and I have been meaning to join this one for quite some time. Now seems as good a time as any other.

Last edited by 1st Doctor on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The First Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Doctor   The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:24 pm

TLV,

Please take note of the PM you received in your inbox stating Time Lord characters, the Tenth Doctor has been taken already, even though you are using a different name it is the same person. If you want to RP as a Doctor character, please take a look at our Cannon character list and see what ones are free to use.

Sorry about this, but we like to keep Cannon characters to one person at a time, makes things easier and less difficult. Hope you won't be too angry about this.

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down
1st Doctor
Newb
Newb
1st Doctor

The First Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Doctor   The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:35 pm

It's alright. I'll just do something else.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The First Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Doctor   The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Brilliant, 1st Doctor Very Happy

Just be sure to fill the character sheet. You don't have to go into as much Detail like you would with an OC but fill it in with what you think is needed and I'll look it over for ya.
Back to top Go down
1st Doctor
Newb
Newb
1st Doctor

The First Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Doctor   The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:33 pm

I'll fill it out tomorrow. It's a bit late where I am and I have school.
Back to top Go down
1st Doctor
Newb
Newb
1st Doctor

The First Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Doctor   The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:14 am

How's this?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The First Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Doctor   The First Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:15 am

Perfect! Approved and can't wait to RP with you!

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Doctor   The First Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Doctor
Page 1 of 1