Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCounting Stars~ - Page 2 I_voting_barCounting Stars~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCounting Stars~ - Page 2 I_voting_barCounting Stars~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Counting Stars~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Counting Stars~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:40 am

Staring blankly at the woman, the Doctor listened to Ramona's story. She... She didn't age. Nothing changed, it was so long for her, longer than him even, and that was a first considering... "You. You haven't aged. You..." He trailed off, still trying to see exactly what she was saying before stalking forward and ignoring her anger, ignoring the fact she hated him, and wrapped her into his arms, holding her from behind as he rested his chin on her head. Knowing full well she'd struggle, full well she'd probably try to kill him for it.

But one thing he couldn't stand, was tears. Tears on anyone's face, Ramona's cut him deeper than any other, the wound wouldn't heal from the pain behind them. She had been alone, left here by an incarnation of himself! If he ever found out who it was, he would give them a reason to be sorry for what they did. No matter the situation, he'd never leave a companion like this behind, never, not even for Mal. Why would he...?

Shaking his head, he simply closed his eyes and waited for her to strike him. He'd welcome it at this point. From what she told him, she needed to lash out, she needed to make him feel physically what she'd felt emotionally for years on end. He wouldn't blame her at all if she did. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I didn't know, Ramona. Please believe me..."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:50 am

Ramona had not expected it to be quite that hard, that strong when it hit. She had not been expecting that at all honestly, she'd expected hatred for her dislike and loathing of his precious mal. His precious little human lover, oh how disgusting. She grit her teeth and was ready to say something more when his arms encompassed her upper torso and she stopped. Tears racing down burning cheeks as the entirety of his upper body simply covered hers, his chis resting upon her head in such a senstive manner, his mind purring against hers with such misery and even longing. He felt awful, he felt atrocious, his thoughts were insane and she couldn't comprehend it all. What she did know is that she wanted to hurt him. She just wanted him to die or something equally painful.

But she wouldn't kill him. She said she could, convinced herself she could. But she never would. She loved him too much, a feeling that reached too deep, too strong and laced with her core to just sever it like that. He was giving her the chance though, both hearts pulsing against the flesh of her back as he held her, mumbling apologies long overdue against the back of her head. How could she accept them? It wasn't even the same Doctor! Ramona reacted however her mind made her, which resulted in her whirling around to face him. She had reached up and grabbed his lapels to jerk him down and bury her teeth into his shoulder before her logical brain had a chance to catch up. She bit down hard, angry, mad and just plain sad. She jerked a little, neck muscles tense and arms aching from the intensity of her hold on him. Milera gasped from across the room and huddled down toward the floor, unsure and scared of the scene before her. She had never seen Ramona act quite so savagely before and it was terrifying to be frank.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:58 am

Opening his mouth to shout at the pain, the Doctor snapped his eyes shut and gritted his teeth, re-wrapping his arms around her as she jerked at his skin. Simply allowing her to do it, she of all people deserved to cause him pain. Grinding his teeth slightly, he rode out the hot flash of pain that radiated from his shoulder, the double pulse of his hearts beating blood through the torn and bruised muscle only adding to it. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He muttered from behind clenched teeth, keeping his eyes shut as she jerked her head slightly, causing a slight tearing feeling to pop from his muscle, making him wince slightly from the resulting jolt of fresh pain. Blimey, he knew she could bite from before, but this was worse. Did she sharpen her teeth with a file?

"Ramona, I'm here... I know you must hate this daft face, but I'm here now. I should have been here sooner, I should have never left you alone, I shouldn't have been away for so long, and the only thing I can do is say sorry..." He murmured, finally able to breathe through the waves of heat washing over him as he opened his eyes a crack, one hand reaching up to rest against her jaw lightly. "I'm here now."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:09 am

Ramona simply stared at him with sad gold eyes, teeth embedded in his shoulder, the beginnings of blood perching at the edges of her mouth. The metallic sting against her tongue caused her to release him, that and his touch. So soft, gentle, caring, wanting. His blue eyes locked eternally on her, needing to see her smile, accept his apology. Accept him, as him and not the him that did it all. Started it all. How would he even know? He had no idea what he did, she refused to tell him. Ever. Never never.

Ramona allowed herself to be held, hugged, embraced in a way that no one else could. Sulura, Parrish and even Wenno could not compare to the familiar thrill of excitement that chased down her spine. Not even she could prevent it. Suddenly she slid down, out of his arms and slipped over to Milera. The girl was trembling and scared, hiding behind a curtain of hair that Ramona shifted out of the way. "Mes-seen, be not afraid child. I am no danger, not to you precious, not to you." Her arms were tight and motherly as they wrapped around the spindly child, bringing her close. She would never hurt Milera, never in a million years. She needed to be protected, not hurt, not made afraid, she couldn't risk that. She wasn't dangerous, heaven knows. "Your mouth is red, red mouth mother-" The girl reached up and fondled the blood at the edge of her lips and Ramona was instantly ashamed. Gentle, precious, perfect girl, how could anyone ask for more?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:18 am

The Doctor started at the word. That simple word he brushed off from earlier. Mother. He should have known. No human, one that lives for impossible periods of time or not, would sit there and wait. Not even Mal, she ended up having her own kid as well... It wouldn't surprise him one bit if he were to find Robin sometime in the future with a family of her own. "Mother?" He asked idly, refusing to move from where he stood, a hand reaching up to rub at his sore shoulder and winced slightly from the contact.

Dropping his hand back down, he studied the younger girl closer, the hair color threw him off. Ramona's was bleached from the sun, this child must have been kept under very safe protection, not allowed outside long enough for the beautiful color to fade. But now that he noticed, the shade matched Ramona's hair from when he first met her. "When... Ah..." He asked, suddenly fumbling for words before flapping his hands at his sides awkwardly. Reproduction not being his strong suit. Over 900 years old and he still couldn't bring himself to think of it besides with analogies like 'dancing'.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:27 am

It took a little time, a few minutes. It was a simple admittance but she knew he would never accept it. Both of his hearts would just stop at such a confession and Ramona was ever more ashamed as she thought about it. She was in fact a mother but chose to keep it a well kept secret among the tribe. No stranger knew and even some families, and she had hoped to keep him from knowing. But now it was time, apparently, to start in on a whole new conversation about her long life. Supposing one good thing came out of his leaving her behind, is she didn't have to explain the rest to him.

"That time at the time agency, things here are a bit different Nine. Some events that happened in.. well your time did not happen here and others took their place. I met a man, an awful man, an evil man. And didn't know it until after she was born, she shouldn't have been even possible really considering the bonding of human and alien DNA of this type is impossible. But he used the extract of Elphirith blood, actually, to bond the genome and thus little Milera was born." Ramona gazed at the young girl and stroke her hair affectionately, despite the tremor of horror at the memory. Milera was not one to let it go unnoticed. "Her sire tried to use her as a tool to kill you, but some events occured and he's now quite unable to use or harm anyone ever again. Leaving me with the loveliest creature in the Universe." Ramona sighed lovingly and turned to the Doctor, not bothering to check the passion she exuded. She hated how Milera came to be, her story was a long and painful one that he didn't need to hear. But that didn't keep her from loving every second of its happening, for it if had not then she wouldn't be privy to such wonders of the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:35 am

Listening to her story, the Doctor's eyes refused to leave the small girl next to Ramona. She looked so much like her mother even at such a young age. The hair, the eyes and expressions that played across her face distracted him long enough so he could pull his thoughts together. The first thing that came to mind after he managed to, however, happened to be his plans for whoever did this to her. Not exactly a shining thought. Shaking his head, he finally looked up at Ramona, his eyes searching hers for a moment before nodding slightly, trying to think of something, anything he could say that would make a smile flash across her face.

"How old?" He finally asked, gesturing slightly with his hand towards the girl next to her. If she retained anything from her mother, it would be the altered DNA now settled in her body. Imagine, a young girl for years, he hated his child hood. So many years just to feel your body grow, At the age of 50 he only looked to be 16 as a human, while they aged so quickly all he had to do was blink and they were gone, replaced by completely new faces.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:41 am

Oh, now that was a question she really didn't want to answer. Ramona admittedly looked quite guilty and suddenly hid behind a wall of... Something. She couldn't name it. He looked irritated, ragged and stressed, almost as much as she was. Although she doubted he would ever be able to match the levels of stress she'd experienced in the last three-hundred years. What a bummer eh? Ramona pursed her lips and ignored the looks Milera kept giving her, then looked to the Doctor. Back to her. Finally the child sighed and extracted herself from her mothers arms, she went to the Doctor and stood looking up at him. She stood about as tall as his upper chest, taller than her mother for sure, which was ironic as it were. "I'll be one-hundred twelve this summer Doctor, Rami had something big planned-" Suddenly she lowered her voice and leaned in, "But she doesn't know that I know so don't tell okay?" A short giggle and the girl turned to dash back to her mother.

Well that was easier than she'd hoped. Hold on... "Milera!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:49 am

A child, so old! Blinking over at her, he felt one of his usual grin curl his lips upward as he raised a finger to his lips before quickly winking at her in understanding. Looking back up at Ramona, he studied her face in idle amusement, the face of a frustrated mother, something he never expected to see today on anyone's face that he knew. "I'm sure I don't know what she's talking about." He commented brightly, forcing his dark thoughts to the back of his head as he focused on trying to make the situation a bit lighter. "Ramona..." He added, his tone turning to one of seriousness, dragging his eyes from her to the child the back to her face. "This... This isn't... I never expected this to happen." He finally said weakly, unable to get his point across so fell silent in order to keep his lips from spewing out more random words that would only end up making the situation tense or worse than before.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:56 am

She stared at him long and hard as he made the exchange of secrecy with Milera, the girl dashed back to her side with a look of mischief in her blue eyes. Ramona gave her a hard thought before giving her a light pat on the backside and ushering her back toward the Doctor, she wasn't ready. She wasn't ready to let it go yet, she wasn't ready to go back to that conversation, she needed him to know first. She needed him to be aware, also because he needed to just know. It was his right wasn't it?

Ramona reached out and grabbed the Doctors hand, only to place one just above Milera's breast. The girl was calm and unmoved, only looked at the Doctor and back to her mother with curiosity in her eyes. It wasn't until she grabbed the Doctor's other hand and moved it to the other side of Milera's breast that the girl gained a glean of confusion. She had no idea what was going on. "Not yet.." Ramona breathed, gazing at the Doctor's blue eyes in desperation.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:02 am

The Doctor stared at Ramona in confusion as she placed his hand over the younger girl's heart, the beating vibrating against his fingers as he stood there, waiting for whatever she was planning on telling him to come into light. Of course, he should have learned ages ago, some things should never be answered, he realized this as she moved his hand over to the other side of her chest, where another heartbeat could be felt, smaller, fluttering almost, but a heart beat to be sure.

His eyes widened as he stared down at the girl in complete shock, silent from the sudden realization of what she was, what she partly was, half or who, she was a Time Lord, a child, but still a Time Lord, the proof he could feel under his fingers. Pulling away from Ramona, he reached down and gently picked up the younger girl, hefting her up so he could hug her to his chest. Closing his eyes tightly, he simply stood there, holding her close to him, for the first time in hundreds of years, he felt a dual heart beating against his own.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:13 am

Complete confusion rested between Milera's brow as the man reached down and hefted her up, and to him. His grip was tight, desperate and strong. Ramona watched his face the entire time, the surprise the hope and then wonder. She belongs to Koschei, She whispered softly across their minds, blocking Milera from the exchange. It was easy considering that her link with this man had been there for... longer than the child had been alive, plus he was in no way connected to her. This was a blessing for Ramona, but that was not enough to keep away the frown on her lips. He would know who she spoke of, the man had spoken of the Doctor enough, always going on and on about betrayal and lost friendship. Archenemies you might have called them, Ramona settled for poor, worn-out men who hadn't gotten laid in too many years. The both of them. And even being with him didn't help, she couldn't help him, couldn't prevent the horror of the next fifteen years from happening. She was just a pawn in his game. But she loved him. Like she loved the Doctor, maybe it was a disease they carried, the Time Lords. Causing all they met and knew to fall in love with them for Ramona loved the Master so much. Even now, as she pictured memories they'd shared before he had gone balistic. Times had changed so quickly.

These were things she did not let through the mental link, only brief flitters of memory of Milera's birth and the great escape after Harkness and Duchel ripped a flux in time. Feelings of regret and self-hatred, the desire to end it all and just give up. And then life, raising it, loving it, feeling and knowing it personally. Intimately. Like she wanted with him, of course she reigned that little tid-bit back and kept it well from their river of thoughts, he didn't need any more stress than he already had. It was only going to get worse when she broke down and gave him what he wanted. Answers she didn't want to have to give.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:22 am

The Doctor stiffened at the reveal of the little girl's father. Of course, it had to be, it had to be him. That man... Creature always destroying what he cared about any chance he got. "No." He said out loud, startling himself even as he spoke, turning to Ramona suddenly. Shifting the small girl to the side, he reached over and drew Ramona into his embrace, face resting in her white hair as he held them for a moment. "No. I refuse this. She will never know him like that. He's a disease, a sickness that gets under your skin." He continued, his voice muffled slightly by his face being pressed into her hair. "Come with me." He said finally, pulling back slightly and looking down at her face.

A slight tickle of memory surfaced in his mind, her thoughts, what happened, things that he didn't really want or need to see flashed through his head before he gently pushed them back and drawing her attention back to him. "Come with me. Get away from here, this is no place to raise her. I can find a better planet, someplace out of the way where no one will find them..." Trailing off, he thought over his next words carefully before leaning over and setting the girl down on the floor so he could grip Ramona by both shoulders. "And... You two, could stay with me. In the TARDIS. It's big enough, you know this. Come away with me, I'll show you both the stars, all the planets I never got to take you to before. I'll teach her about the systems and life on each planet." The words he said came bursting out of him quickly, tumbling over one another as he tried to get his point across. Stay with me, Ramona. You and your daughter. Stay with me, let me have this.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:33 am

Ramona gazed at him softly, truly soft and unafflicted since his arrival. She watched him quietly, allowed him to be angry, allowed him to grab her, possess her and shout about what he could do, wanted to do. She let him be upset, she let him want things, want her. Maybe not in the way she dreamed, imagined, hoped for. But he still wanted her, wanted her and Milera. He handled the child so daintily, as though she would break, he left her to the side to shake Ramona desperately. She only stared at him, listened to his proposal, heard it in her mind what he really wanted. Traveling companions, and opportunity to be there, to start over and fix a mess he had not even started. Well... not him anyhow. How was she to take it? Handle this sudden desire of his that washed over her entire being from his connection, this need to have her with him. Need for her, it was intoxicating. But she just stood there, staring into his face quite blank like, her mind numb.

Would she go, or would she stay? Accept his offer and give her people a better life, or let them stay on this planet and go rushing off to adventure? Take his offer and still leave them for a better life once they were settled? These are things that trickled into her thoughts as she stared hollowly at the Doctor. What should she do? Say? Think?

She didn't know. She brought a palm to rest against his tense jaw and let her fingers rub there for a moment, wishing that he didn't look so pained, so intense. Relax, she murmured into his mind, gently purring against the storm of his emotions. "Make them safe Nine."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:39 am

Feeling his face break into a wide smile, a true smile, he pulled her into a strong hug, crushing her to him for a moment before pulling away quickly. "Right! I need to get my TARDIS. Tell your friends the plan..." Trailing off, he stopped and looked down at the child again, a hand gently brushing the hair from her face before looking over at Ramona again. "Tell them they can trust me, tell them I know a perfect planet for them. One they can thrive on without anyone to bother them for oh..." He stopped for a moment, remembering vaguely the date he spotted on the screen in his TARDIS before waltzing out the door. "About two thousand years. No one to bother them. I promise." With that, he quickly pressed his lips to her forehead then dashed from the cave.

Stopping at the edge of the way he arrived, he looked out at the barren landscape, watching the odd creatures roaming about before finally spotting the faint, blue dot that was his TARDIS nearly directly below. "Right then, off I go. Be back in a minute." He called over his shoulder before disappearing down the side of the mountain, climbing carefully to the ground as he went along.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:52 am

His happiness was a contagion that infected Milera, she knew not of what had transpired but she definitely knew what it meant to move. Go away, somewhere new. Ramona just stood there, watching him blankly as he brushed her daughters hair away, looking at those blue eyes with an adoration that hadn't been present before. He wouldn't have cared nearly as much if she had not have given away Milera's secret. She would just be the daughter of that one companion he found out was alive some hundred years later, oh, and in a completely alternate timeline! Irony was painful and Ramona cringed as he tumbled forth from the cave. He babbled about nonsense, could hardly keep his bearings before rushing forward and pressing his lips to her forehead. Finally Ramona reacted with a soft intake of breath, wanting to touch him, but he was gone before she could blink and racing for his TARDIS.

She needed to move, but she didn't want too. She stood there for some time after he left, just staring off into space. It was Milera that finally broke her reverie, insisting that she do as he'd asked and tell the people. Ramona balked at first, naturally, wondering if she could even get them to believe her. Of course they didnt, it took some encouragement from Milera before she finally convinced them to pack as little as possible and they waited. They waited in the middle of a dusty red bowl for a man in his funny blue box, a box that would take them further into space than they had already been. Ramona related some tender things from journeys long ago for the sake of giving them even a little comfort. She gestured up toward the night sky that was slowly becoming tinged with a silverish pink, signaling the rise of dawn.

Ramona stood and stared off toward the foothills. Panic racing through her lungs, squeezing her chest and choking her mind. Would he come? Or was she hoping once again, for a fairytale that would never come true..?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 am

"Stop being difficult, it's only a few extra people!" The Doctor snapped at his machine as she groaned at the news he told her of taking a colony to a new planet. Honestly, when would his ship learn to just share him? She didn't mind the companions that came and went! Shaking his head in frustration, he snapped the lever next to him down and gripped onto the console tightly as the blue box too off only to land moments later in the middle of the makeshift village.

Pulling the doors open, he stepped outside with a grand flourish, waving an arm to the inside and stepping to the side so the group could go in. "It looks small, but it's bigger on the inside. Trust me, been living in there for hundreds of years." He commented, turning to look at his ship when he realized no one was going inside, realizing what they must have been staring at.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:06 am

Ramona's heart nearly stopped when a sound reached her ears. Oh that sound, that familiar wheezing. The whoosh of time and space that made her spine turn to jelly and her mind rush with excitement! She lunged forward the moment the TARDIS was done materializing and latched onto the Doctor almost before he finished sweeping out the door. Her arms linked around his neck before dropping down to face the others. "True dat, inside you blokes and blokettes! I think. Anyhow, inside!" She surprised even herself at such a... her way of saying 'hurry the flip up.' She hadn't thought about things so randomly in... almost two hundred years. Jesus that was a lot of time, she really was that old, and not even a Time Lord.

But most definitely afflicted with Time Lord disease.

Ramona smiles as Sulura is the first to push through and stride through the TARDIS doors, an air of faux confidence carrying after her. Ramona nearly died with delight at the womans shriek of dismay and wonder, the truth was a terrifying thing.

When all that was left was she and the Doctor Ramona cast him a glance, small bits of compassion flittering through her gaze before she smiled. She smiled at him that old smile, small and toothy with a hint of tongue. It was gone just as quickly and she herself trailed into the TARDIS doors, halting when the machine broached her mental barriers with a powerful thrum of rememberance. She accepted the living thing with open arms and sighed so heavily, so deeply with memories that rushed into her mind. So much time, so much passion and love of exploring had taken place in this room. And the library, was the library still the same? Ramona turned and pushed her way through the people, shoving comrades aside in her rush to explore, to see the new and remember the old.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:13 am

Smiling in surprise, the Doctor watched Ramona push her way through the crowd only to follow her in, the door shutting behind him. "Right you lot! Move aside, stand away from the shiny buttons and hold onto something." He ordered, his voice rising over the low murmurs that crowded his TARDIS. Smiling to himself, he wandered over to the controls, aware of the multiple sets of eyes watching him, he glanced around before spotting Ramona's little girl, Milera and motioned for her to come over next to him.

Once she reached his side, he picked her up and set the small girl down on the jumper seat lightly with a pat on the head. "Best seat in the house." He whispered conspiratorially before turning back to the console and beginning to set the TARDIS up for flight. "Right! Hold tight!" he shouted, hand already yanking the lever down and sending the ship jolting about into the vortex. Of course she would be worse than usual, showing him her displeasure at having so many inside most likely.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:22 am

Milera squeaked in joy and fear alike as she was lifted from Panni's arms and carried, recognizing the elephant ears to belong to the Doctor. With a smile she allowed herself to be planted into an old captains seat, giving the grating a good kick before grinning wide at the man. She liked this man, he seemed nice enough, but where did her mother go?

Her mother had raced down the empty halls of the TARDIS, searching frantically until the old girl unearthed the room she sought. She now embedded herself in the many shelves of books, loving the feel of spines against her fingers as she trailed red nails across them. The many tomes sent her imagination reeling, she stood there then, letting the smell of ancient paper and freshly printed volumes to mix. The scent of man and smoke was like a brief glimpse of something rare and private, and Ramona loved every breath. He was here a lot, she wondered why when the console room had been his definite favorite in her time. He did not strike her as a book man then and didn't strike her as one now. But she was less worried about him than she was finding as certain book, a certain book that she prized above all else.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:29 am

Glancing over at Milera, he spotted her looking around the control room, searching it from the look on her face. "She's in the library." He finally said as the TARDIS steadied out and landed with a soft thump amid the grinding noises it usually made. "If you can't find her, look in the library." He added, a wry smile crossing his face at the flash of memory of all the times he went searching for her only to finally spot her buried in a pile of books time and time again. "Come on." He added, tilting his head towards the door as everyone around them moved around nervously.

Reaching over he took her hand and walked towards the TARDIS doors, pulling them both open and stepping outside onto a mass of blue grass. "Welcome to Taris. No species live here besides the animals that roam about. Stay away from the yellow and green ones." He said idly as one by one, people filed out behind him, blinking up at the bright, purple star overhead. "I haven't found anything poisonous here yet, so the fruits you find are edible." He added as several children ran around a small bush filled with bright green berries, looking at them curiously. "Those are sweet." Leaning over, he picked up Milera and set her on his shoulders while he walked over to the bush himself and picked a handful to hold up to her. "Go on, try one."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:41 am

The girl-child was in awe as she leapt up from the jumper seat to follow Panni with and eagerness she got when Ramona would bring home food. This was not food though, this was something new, something crazy and impossible that her young blue eyes wanted to see. A young mind wanted to observe and pick apart, be a part of and experience. She followed a group of children as Panni reached back to grip her hand, dragging her ahead of the group to be the first ones out. With a burst of unfamiliar sunshine and- what? Milera shrieked alongside her friend as both girls scampered about the grass, they had never seen it before. In fact this foreign substance was nowhere to be found back home, trees occasionally but even they were sparse and hard to find. This was bizarre, strange! New, but did she love it? Or was she scared of it with a touch of envy? Perhaps both... Only the pounding of her hearts let her know that she was in fact enthralled with this new and very very blue entity. What did he call it, Taris? This place, this world, planet was called Taris. This was to be their new home.

She liked it. Milera squealed and burst into flight right behind Panni as she followed another group of older children, until she was suddenly grabbed and pulled back. Then she was high, being lifted and rested upon broad yet gangly shoulders, Milera squeaked and wrapped her calves instinctively around the mans torso. She did not think he realized just how big she was in comparison to him, and yet there she was. Sitting rather awkwardly atop his shoulders, all bone and spindly muscle hidden behind a well tended leather dress. Made by her mother. She listened to the Doctor as he instructed them about the dangers- which were practically non-existant- of this particular planet. Gladly taking a green orb from his palm when offered, she cocked her head a few times, inspecting the berry before cautiously laying it on her tongue. Naturally she was delighted and hungry for more when sweetness burst against her pallet. Milera grabbed for the rest, leaning down over the Doctor's head and wishing he would take it off for a bit. She'd never had sweet before and she most definitely liked it.

Her mother was well forgotten in lieu of delicious treats.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:50 am

Laughing outright, he reached up and set her down on the ground so she could join the other children as they snacked on the sweet berries from the bush, soon they were joined by some of the adults as well. Standing back, he watched them explore the new planet, home, they could call it, just simply home. Looking over his shoulder, he mentally reached for Ramona, searching out her mind and sending a slight nudge for her to come outside and look, see what these people had now. Her of all people would enjoy it more than anything.

Looking back, he watched the purple sun slowly drift down to the edge of the planet. "Ah, houses... I forgot about houses." He muttered to himself, disappearing inside and searching around in several closets before finally coming up with a box full of cubes to lug out for everyone. "Tents, well I say tent, but the fabric is stronger than stone really." He explained, setting the box down in front of several adults before grabbing up one of the cubes himself and showing it to them.

"Big red button, right there, press it, then toss where you want the tent to be." He instructed simply, showing them as he spoke, his thumb pressing down then quickly tossing it off to an empty area, watching as the square tent unfolded itself. It was a simple one, Just enough room for two beds side by side. "There you go, those will help against the weather until you can build your own places." He said brightly, turning to look at the adults as they examined the small cubes curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:03 am

Ramona had no intention of moving, of leaving her library. Not in such a state. She would be gone until he came to find her and she would have to have a better face for that. This was the chance she had to just let it go, let it all go and get it out. Books scattered the floor, shelves had been cracked and a few even broken, the wood thrown to abuse things she couldn't reach. There was anger here, anger and sadness. Grief and pain, hurt.

Three-hundred years. For three-hundred years she put on a face, she protected a daughter from the monster inside. She helped protect the people who had become her family, the most precious thing to her in the Universe beside her child. No, children. Now she was home, back in the place she had come to call her home, her place of living. This library had been her best friend, that and his friendly face. That beautiful face, and his stupid floppy fringe, she had always insisted he get it trimmed at the least. Arguments, pain, happiness and impossible things had happened in this very room. And it would never be like that again. Never again because he was gone, gone off to find his precious Gallifrey in the middle of nowhere, Galaxy. But he wasn't, he was standing outside the TARDIS on the face of a planet, surrounded by her comrades and getting on right well with Milera. But he wasn't. He was gone. And yet not- Ramona screamed and threw another bottle, the ancient whispers of Gallifreyan Professors leaking into the air. She cried at them too, sobbed, screamed and just grieved. She loved. She hated. She just let it all go.

She had hurt herself, scratches, a gash in her thigh, fingers bleeding from such abuse. But she did not care, not until she had to.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:22 am

Feeling a sudden wave of anger wash over him, he spun around and looked at the TARDIS. No, something wasn't... Without bothering to check on the people behind him, he darted inside and raced down the hallway, already catching faint sounds of her crying out and breaking items echo down the corridor. "Ramona!" He called suddenly, kicking himself into a higher gear and skidding into the library, his eyes taking stock of the wreckage before finally landing on her form in the middle of it all.

Walking over slowly, he stepped around piles of books and broken wood, his eyes never leaving her back, the Doctor cleared his throat slightly, announcing his presence. "Ramona..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars~   Counting Stars~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counting Stars~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next