Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time to change - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to change - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to change - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Time to change - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to change - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to change - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Time to change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Time to change - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Spinning around, The Doctor jumped up on the radio tower and began to quickly scale it, chasing after the Mara in the process, "Whatever you do, do not let the Mara get to the top!" he yelled back to them. With his eyes set on the Mara, The Doctor could not see what the two girls were doing as he continued to scale up the radio tower. As the distance between The Doctor and the Mara grew shorter, the Mara became more aware of The Doctors ascendance toward him and strategically slowed down. "Why is he slowing down?" The Doctor questioned in a mumbling tone before the tail of the Mara came whipping down upon him, nearly hitting him and only missing by a few inches, "Oh..that's why". Dodging the best he could, The Doctor slowly made his way up further on the radio tower until he was on the same level with the Mara and face to face.

"Oh! Dinner!" The Mara hissed, striking out against The Doctor, its teeth oozing with saliva as it thrust out towards The Doctor, only to miss and hit the pole behind his shoulder. The Doctor leaped forward, grabbing hold of the Mara in a bear hug, coiling around its neck. The Mara laughed and continued its ascending the radio tower, "I don't really think that one through did i?" The Doctor mumbled to himself as he peered up at the Mara, his eyes widening as he noticed how close the creature was to the top of the radio tower. Using all of his strength, The Doctor leaned forward, causing the Mara to become off balance and, with The Doctor still attached to its side, plummeted to the nearby rooftop. Rolling off of it's back, The Doctor groaned, lying on his pain in pain as the Mara slowly slithered back up and made it's way back to the radio tower.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Bailey watched from the bottom of the station as the Mura pulled the Doctor with it onto the roof and screamed. I need to get higher to help him, or he's going to die.Running forward, she pulled another arrow out and began to climb the tower. She looked up as she moved section by section up. Why heights? Did it have to be heights? I hate heights, there's nothing good about moving farther away from good old mother Earth. She thought, brushing the Mura's feelings aside to deal with her ever constant fear. Wait, no. Fear, fear is good! I fear heights more than this thing, and that's good right now... I think. Bailey looked up just in time to see the snake making it's way back toward the tower.

"Doctor, Step away!" Bailey called out as she wrapped her arm around one of the poles to steady herself and pulled the arrow back. She counted to four before releasing the string, focusing solely on the snake's head and followed the trail of the arrow straight for the snake.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Now then, is this a dream? 'Cause, really, this is only crazy enough to be a dream... Esther glanced between the crying kid - Honestly, he was getting to be a bit much with all the sobbing and bleeding - and the Doctor as he started to climb after the snake. The red and white Mara slashed his tail at the Doctor., nearly getting him a few times.

Her heart pounded as the Mara got closer to its target and it continued to when the Madman decided to jump onto giant snake. What is he thinking?! she thought just as the snake sped back up again. Then, they fell, both the snake and the Doctor. They plunged down onto the rooftop to a building beside the tower. "Doctor!" she cried, her stomach lurching and her eyes bulging out in fear. After a moment of disturbing, tense silence, there was suddenly movement, and the snake began to slither back up the tower, leaving the Doctor's body behind. No one could survive that fall... she thought, thinking all was lost until Bailey began shooting arrows at the Mara with the bow she had.

Esther felt the boy's blood seeping through her undershirt. Her eyes widen at the feeling and she looked over at the boy. Es almost cringed at the sight of his bloody face. He hadn't stopped crying - actually, he was getting a lot louder - and she noticed that his nose seemed bent, though it was hard to see with all the blood all over his face. It must be broken, she thought, pulling his shirt over his face, careful to touch his nose as she held it to his face.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:43 pm

The Doctor cringed in pain as he rolled over to his stomach and peered out at the Mara as it leaped back onto the radio tower, the images were blurry but he could still make them out. Slowly, he got to his feet, the pain was almost overwhelming for him as he stood up straight and glared down the Mara as it reached the top of the radio tower before one of the arrows caught its tail. The Mara cried in pain and agony, just a foot from the top of the radio tower, it's eyes peering back to The Doctor and his friends then hasty back to the top of the tower. With all his might, The Doctor took a step forward, his right foot making the stride but his left foot dragged behind him as he slowly moved forward. His teeth cringed tightly together as he took another step before falling back down to the ground, and this time, couldn't get back up.

Pulling out his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor pointed it up at the top of the radio tower; the Mara now yanking away from the arrow to reach the top, "Bailey! Shoot an arrow at the tip of the radio tower when i say three!" he called back to Bailey, "One! Two........Three!!". At the mark of three, he activated his sonic screwdriver, the Mara's eyes now setting on the signal distributor and keenly ready to send out a wave of hypnotic influence over the entire country, and even more, the world.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Bailey smiled as the arrow sank deep into the Mura's tail. "Hit it!" she exclaimed to herself before hearing the Mura's hiss. She crouched against the tower, a headache blaring against her brain from all of the mix emotions. The Doctor was just barely in her eyesight, an caught her attention. She looked over at him just in time to hear him tell her to strike the top. With a nod she moved back into position and aimed, waiting for him to yell "three" and let it fly, trusting he had some kind of plan.
Bailey stood on the tower, watching the arrow hit the top, when two guards grabbed her arms and pulled her down from the metal. "Hey! Get off me. Let go!" She screamed kicking against them as they yanked her away. "Miss, you are under arrest for vandalizing property and trespassing, now be still." One of the guards yelled at her, making her even angrier. In all these years, I've never been caught. Yet, here I am, caught vandalizing and trespassing... Bailey thought as she relaxed against the guards wrists. "Sorry, boys, but no one catches me." She smiled before elbowing one of them in the head.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:44 am

Esther cringed as the Mara bellowed when an arrow from Bailey's bow struck his tail, making the child cry harder because of the terrible noise. There was a line of people behind her just staring in shock at the tower, the scary snake and the Doctor. To them, she was just another person who witnessed it and, technically, she was, but for some reason she felt like she was someone important because she was with the man fighting the Mara - Bet nobody but me, Bailey, the Blood and the Doctor know the snake's name - from the point when the 'TARDIS' struck the ground. Then again, she wasn't the one trying their hardest to stop it, only cheering him and Bailey on, without actually doing much, except with the kid. Blimey, is this kid annoying or what? she thought when the boy got louder.

From the rooftop, Es heard the Doctor shout. She couldn't see him, but she was certain she heard him shout out something about 'counting to three' and 'top of the tower', to which Bailey did as was told to, shooting an arrow when the Madman said 'three'. Esther covered the boy's ears and eyes, just in case there was an explosion or something, and tried not to mind the sticky blood on his face rubbing on her palm.

From behind Bailey came two men, officials, to arrest her, probably because of the fact that she was shooting arrows and stuff. Why in the world would they make an arrest while a snake was slithering up the tower, about to take over the whole country? "Thick, stupid jokes for officers," she muttered, finally noticing the lack of loud sobs. She glanced down at the boy, who was still sobbing, but his face was pressed against her blouse.

She didn't notice that Bailey was actually, legitally being arrested until she looked back up, to see Bailey fight off the guards. Her eyes widened. Oh, hell, I have to do something. Esther glanced around, trying to come up with a well-thought-out plan in a few short seconds.

A rock struck one of the officers in the thigh. This better be worth it, Es thought, waiting for the guard to look up and chase her, she had another rock in one hand, and a little, two-year-old, bloody, crying boy in the other. Yep, well-thought-out indeed...

Last edited by Esther Adele on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:59 am

Bailey's elbow made contact with the guard's nose, just as Esther's rock struck the other guard's leg. Bailey laughed to herself as she watched Esther helping her out. She doesn't even know why they are arresting me, but she's helping. I'll have to thank her after this. She thought as the guards let go of her arms. Bailey looked up at the Mura hoping whatever the arrow was for had worked, but couldn't see it.

Esther, why did you save a mere stranger? Why did you do that? Bailey thought as one of Bailey's guards started for Esther. "Miss, you are under arrest, please stay still." The last guard looked at Bailey past a broken nose. "If you run, I will have no choice but to use all force given to me to catch you." He stepped toward her and caught her arm again, pulling it behind her back to cuff her. With her free arm, Bailey pulled out her boot knife from her thigh and stabbed him in the arm. "Let me go, now!" She yelled as he released her to tend to his cut. "I told you, No one catches me."
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:26 am

Esther squeaked in surprised fear, taking off in the opposite direction. "This was a bad idea!" she shouted to no one but herself. She drifted around a corner, keeping the boy's head restrained between her hand and her shoulder as best as she could. Daring not to look back, she took to the busy streets just ahead of her, attempting to vanish with blood covered clothing and the source of the blood; the little, wailing boy, the one with the largest lungs of them all. Think about it a little longer next time, eh?

Esther barely spoke any 'excuse me's as she tried to politely shove everyone out of her way, earning either annoyed or appalled glares etched on their faces, which very quickly became wide and slack-jawed when they actually looked. She ignored them best she could, feeling very awkward now that she was the centre of attention, which she had avoided usually, having a small phobia of popularity or the inability to blend in.

She held her breath and entered a random shop, immediately glancing around to see who was there and what it was she came upon. It was filled with kitchen appliances. There were pans, cooking utensils, large refrigerators and small college ones, typically everything kitchen. Es creeped silently - okay, she was silent, the kid was still crying his heart out - through the empty lane she was in, its shelves full of microwaves to oven-less stoves - anything electronic and too big or square to fit on a hook.

Hiding in an obvious corner, in another empty lane - the place was almost deserted, suspiciously convenient - she covered the boy's mouth gently, successfully muffling most the noise. She noticed then how sticky her clothing and skin was with the blood coating itself over her shoulder and down to her chest. Her face, she knew, was bloodied as well. She jumped and viciously threw her head in all directions, looking everywhere, whenever there was a shuffle from the lanes in front of her own, or when that last person at the counter dropped a pan onto the floor, making loud clatter. Please don't find me, please don't find me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to change
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3