Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The War Against The Doctor I_vote_lcapThe War Against The Doctor I_voting_barThe War Against The Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The War Against The Doctor I_vote_lcapThe War Against The Doctor I_voting_barThe War Against The Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The War Against The Doctor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdamLaska
Newb
Newb
AdamLaska

The War Against The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The War Against The Doctor   The War Against The Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Remember, Adam, we will always be there for you. As will the Doctor

Adam awoke in a cold sweat, in a strange bed, in a strange room. His memory was fuzzy and his body ached for some unknown reason. He got out of the bed, and approached the door. locked. He started to scream and yell, pounding on the door, before metallic bangs signaled the arrival of his captor.

"You will stay in your quarters until designated for upgrade."

Adam's face turned white. His mother told him of the cybermen. How they used human brains to essentially power the metal suit, yet all the emotions were deleted, making it an emotionless killing machine.
  Adam sat down on his bunk, before the strangest sound filled his ears as the strangest sight met his eyes.it took him a moment to realize what it was.

A Blue Police Public Call Box.

Adam wasted no time in running inside, but found the console room empty. The TARDIS shuttered and began an automated take off. After a series of movement, the TARDIS grew still, and landed. Adam walked to the door, and hesitantly reached for the handle. He climbed outside to find a small group of people, whom he didnt know.

"Why am I here? Where's the Doctor?"
Back to top Go down

The War Against The Doctor
Page 1 of 1