Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_vote_lcapsound of a broken heart (Theta) I_voting_barsound of a broken heart (Theta) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_vote_lcapsound of a broken heart (Theta) I_voting_barsound of a broken heart (Theta) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

sound of a broken heart (Theta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

sound of a broken heart (Theta) Empty
PostSubject: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Sydney recieved a letter that morning and was super excited to read it. She ran all the way to the park and sat underneath her favorite tree at the park by the lake and opened the letter. It was from her boyfriend, Jason, back home. She read the words and started to cry.
Dear Syd,
I’m sorry to do this over letter, but I can’t take it anymore. You’re never home and I never see you anymore. I’m sorry but I think we should see other people. Ill always love you.
Love, Jason
She ripped up the letter and burst into heart wrenching sobs to where she felt like she couldn’t breathe. The tears just kept coming no matter how hard tried to stop them. How could Jason do this to her?
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Thet was walking down the sidewalk, enjoying the nice, fresh, Earthly air. The young Timelord took a deep breath. Ahh, it reminded of him of Gallifreyan air, just not quite as fresh. Thinking about it, Kalore had fresher air, too. And Rhea. And Furie. Even Raxacoricofallapatorius had fresher air...

Ok, maybe not the best air in the universe, but it was air none the less.

"If only this was the 18th century, the carbon emission then were much more-GAK!"

Thet stumbled back in surprise as the wind carried a bunch of torn up pieces of paper into his face. He spat out a piece of paper that had gotten in his mouth. What had that been about...?

He soon became aware of a crying noise not too far away, from the direction the paper had come from. Not to dissatisfy his curiousity, the Timelord sprinted down the sidewalk to the source of the noise.

A girl sat under a tree, wailing her lungs out. The bowtie clad alien panicked. Did humans normally do this?!? He circled her for a few moments, trying to figure out what was wrong, which bone she had broken or cut she had gotten. He saw nothing, so taking the initiative, he poked her in the shoulder.

"Uhh, miss? Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Sydney looked up and saw a man wearing a... bowtie? Well, bowties were cool. "I'm not hurt. well not phsyically. I just got some really bad news." She wiped her eyes, smudging her make up in the process. She smiled weakly at the man, "Thanks for the concern though. It's sweet of you."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Theta smiled in a half kind, half cocky way, seeing to glow from the praise. That man had a head that was much too large...

"Thanks! But..." His smile disappeared as his kinder, less self-obsessed side came out "What sort of bad news? Somebody didn't die, did they?" Theta didn't know much that would make someone in this century sad, except for maybe death. Not getting the newest communicator...uh, he think they were called cellphones or something... could make them cry, too, but he'd like to pretend that humans weren't that pathetic.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:55 pm

"No one died. Except for my relationship. My boyfriend broke up with me. Over a letter! Stupid git." She leaned her head back against the tree trunk and stared up at the sky. She blinked a couple time into the sun and sighed. "It's my fault. I didnt come home enough. I wasnt there for him enough..."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Theta face palmed at the reason. Love? She was crying because of love? Theta, being a fairly young Timelord, had never loved anyone aside from in a friend of family way, so he never understood the concept fully. To him, the only purpose love had was to break hearts, so what was the point? Well, saying that would be kind of rude... even if he thought the reason was a little stupid, he should at least try to console the girl...

"Don't blame yourself over it. It was his choice to give up a relationship with a wonderful person like you. Anyways, there are plenty of, uh...what was it again...?" Theta leaned against the tree and tried to remember the rest of the saying. After a few moments, he clicked his fingers, eyes lighting up in recognition "Oh yeah! There are plenty of fish in the sea. Just try to look ahead to the future, I guess, and find someone new. That's usually the advice you'd get on google, right?"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 pm

"GOogle? You're giving me advice you'd find on Google/" Sydney laughed and smiled. "Thats hilarious. I'm Sydney by the way." She stood up and held her hand out to the man. He was kinda cute in a weird silly way. But Sydney would probably never go for him.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Theta grinned goofily, glad that he had gotten the girl, Sydney, to smile. He took Sydney's hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Sydney!" He let go of her hand and bowed slightly, not able to resist adding a little eccentric flair to his greeting "Theta Sigma, at your service, though all my friends just call me Thet"

((btw, Thet is pronounced Thete))
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 pm

"Well then, Thet. Its a pleasure to meet you as well." She smiled and looked across the lake at her favorite coffee shop. "I was actually about to go grab a coffee. Would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Theta's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly. Oh, nonono, he did not do well with coffee. The last time he had a cup, he had blacked out for a half an hour, and when he came to, he had found himself shirtless and wearing every single bowtie in his collection. He had also parked the TARDIS in the middle of a busy London street, which was really not smart. Giving coffee to the young Timelord was a normal person's equivalent of getting heavily drunk.

"Uh, no, sorry...can't have coffee. I'm, uh... allergic. Yeah, allergic. Though...I guess I could still join you. Just so long as you keep me away from the coffee, okay?"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 am

"Relax. No Coffee." She giggled and thought to herself poor dude, not allowed to have coffee. Must be awful. Sydney walked down the straight and they came across an icecream shop, "Are you allergic to icecream?" She asked with a raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Theta scoffed, eyes being drawn to the small ice cream shop on the side of the sidewalk.

"Allergic to ice cream? Who on Gallifrey would ever be allergic to ice cream?"
He approached the shop, pushing the door open slightly. A cold wind rushed out of the shop, scented like chocolate, mint, and all those other popular ice cream flavors. Theta's mouth watered.

"Oh, wow, that smells good..."
He hurriedly reached an arm into one of his jacket pockets in search of cash, and when I say arm, I mean arm. His whole upper forearm disappeared into the dark brown tweed. He emerged a few seconds later with a handful of heavily crumpled bills. They were small, tan, square, and most certainly not pounds. Theta grinned sheepishly.

"I don't have any quid on me... do you think they'll take Pennsylvanian continentals?"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:55 am

"Wait, Gallifrey?" She had never heard the word before, "What is Gallifrey?" Sydneys eyes widened when Theta shoved his arm into his pocket. His ENTIRE ARM! "I got you covered. Dont worry." Sydney took out a handful of quid and stepped up to the counter for them to order, "Well come on then. I cant read your mind. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 am

Theta blinked in surprise.

"What, really? You'll pay for me? Thanks! I'll find a way to pay you back, I promise!" he dropped his handful of Continentals back into his pocket and stepped up to the counter.

"Uhm, uhmm..." he frowned, noting that they probably didn't have pear flavored ice cream. That particular flavor didn't get popular until around the 23rd century "Chocolate, I guess. You can't go wrong with chocolate, right?"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:28 pm

"Of course I will pay for you. As long as you pay next time." Sydney winked at Theta and laughed. "Chocolate it is then." She ordered one chocolate ice cream and one Vanilla ice cream. She took the delicious treats and handed Theta his. She then went and found them a table and sat down and began to eat her frozen treat.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am

Theta took the delicious treat, eyes wide and childlike. He took a lick.

"Mmm, I LOVE ice cream!" He began to om nom it faster than was probably healthy, only pausing once to thank Sydney again, saying something along the lines of 'humans create the best of things'.

((Short post blarg  tongue ))
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 am

Sydney laughed and smiled at her new friend, "Sooooo I'm guessing you like it?" She continued eating her own ice cream and smiled at Theta. He was cute, she had to admit that. And the bowtie was adorkable. Adorabley dorky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sound of a broken heart (Theta)   sound of a broken heart (Theta) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sound of a broken heart (Theta)
Page 1 of 1