Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Fallen and Broken I_vote_lcapFallen and Broken I_voting_barFallen and Broken I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Fallen and Broken I_vote_lcapFallen and Broken I_voting_barFallen and Broken I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Fallen and Broken

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:06 pm

A few clouds covered the moon, and the sky was still tinted with orange from the recent sunset. Clara was on her way home from the grocery store, her hands gripping full, plastic bags. She arrived at her door and set one bag down, pulling her keys out from her pocket and unlocking the door. Clara scooped the bag up again and made her way into the dark town house, switching on the lights, and setting her bags down on the kitchen counter.

She had just sat down with a cup of tea when she heard a crash in the distance, followed by a loud buzzing that echoed throug the streets. Clara took one last sip from her cup, then set it down on the coffee table. She walked towards the door, curious as to what had landed not far from her home. Pulling on a black hoodie, Clara stepped outside and shut her door behind her, walking towards the buzzing sound.

On her way across the street, she was almost hit by a van labeled TORCHWOOD that was speeding by, well over the limit which was 56 mph. "Hey!" she called. "Get back here!" Clara ran after it, and it slowed down.

((Hope this is good, Girl Who Dreamed! :3))
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:38 pm

{Love it!}
Charlie slammed on the brakes, bringing the van to a screeching halt. "Go on Charlie, let's race, he said." She muttered under her breath as she opened the door and hopped out of the van. It was a bit difficult, factoring in not only her own small size, but also the height of the van. "It'll be fun, he said."

"Can I help you?" She asked the girl who had chased her in an icy cold tone, her eyebrows quirking up in mild curiosity. Leaning back against the van, Charlie tugged at the hem of her leather jacket and pulled out a package of gum. She popped one in her mouth before continuing, "I'm kinda busy, if you can't tell. My boss is gonna kill me if I don't catch that-" She paused just short of the word weevil. "Person." She opted, rather lamely.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Myra was n her house getting ready to go to work when she heard a noise outside. She stepped out of her house to see what it was and saw a Torchwood van. 'Huh that's odd I'm the only one in this little neighborhood that I know works for Torchwood. She then walks over to te can to see if it was made to look like it and heard voices on the other side of it. 

After a while of listening she walked out form being on the other side of the van to see two women standing there. "Hello there." She said as she approached them. "Is everything ok?" She says as she eyes the van.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Clara narrowed her eyes at Charlie. "Torchwood, huh?" She noticed the buzzing noise was getting fainter. "I don't really believe it was a person you were following...what's making that noise?"

Clara noticed another girl approach the van. "Yeah, uh...everything's fine!"

She walked over to the other side of the van and hopped in, ignoring the fact that she hardly knew Charlie.

Shutting her door on the passenger side and waited for Charlie to get into the driver's seat. "So, what's your name?" Not waiting for the other girl to answer, Clara reached over and turned the ignition. "Let's drive!" She was too interested in whatever was making that noise to care about jumping in a stranger's car.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Robin walked along the sidewalk, head bobbing to the music her mp3 player played. The small smile on her face disappeared once she saw the Torchwood van speeding down the street. Quickly yanking the headphones out of her ears, she ran after it, tucking the mp3 player into her pocket. Once it stopped, she stood there, confused. She saw a woman come up to it, and another come out. What's going on? A third girl began to come up to the van, and Robin began to notice a noise. Sighing, she jogged up to the third woman, still looking at the van. "Know what's going on here?" She asked, looking over at her. Brushing a piece of stray hair behind her ear, Robin looked back to the Torchwood van, seeing one of the girls dismiss the one next to her and jump into it. She frowned a bit in confusion, looking around to see if she could piece together what was happening.
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm

"What the- this is my van!" Charlie shouted indignantly, crossing her arms over her chest. "You can't just- hey!" Throwing her hands up, the small blonde let out an angry huff of air and climbed into the van. Her van. "You can't just- wait, what happened to the detector?" Charlie swore under her breath.

Within a second, she had already assessed the situation. She needed to go, now, but speeding off would result in her crushing the women who had just stepped over. "Get in the van already!" She exclaimed in exasperation. "I'm losing the signal!" She knew, already, that one of them worked for Torchwood, and decided she was relatively safe. The other- well, they could always wipe her memory after.

"Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:31 pm

"Hey I'm coming with you!" Myra yelled as she jumped in the van. "Who are you following anyways. I have the right to know because we both work for Torchwood." She said as she sat in the back. (Sorry all I can think of right now at the moment but this will be the shortest post by me in this rp.)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Clara leaned back into the seat and peered out onto the road. "Yeah, what is it we're following? I know it's not human..." She scratched her chin absentmindedly, already deep in thought. Her eyes lit up as an apparent thought came to mind. "I know! It's like..er...wahil? No...vewil? Nah. Weevil...." Clara trailed off and looked up at Charlie. "Oh for gods sake, just drive already!"
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Taking a deep breath, Charlie glanced back over her shoulder, her foot resting just above the gas pedal. "Weevils." She said after a moment. "Five of them. They... escaped. Earlier today." She looked back to the front, her stony gaze set on the road. She had forgotten to double check the cells, but would she tell them that? No way.

"Hey, you getting in?" She shouted out to the other woman, shooting her a large, lopsided grin that lifted the corners of her cheeks to form small dimples.  "You're in for the time of your life. Come on, I haven't got all day!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:44 pm

((Robin is 14 btw tongue ))
Robin smiled back at her - someone nice for once. "Alrighty then, lets go!" She laughed a bit as she climbed inside, sitting in the back beside... person-whose-name-shall-be-known-later. "So we're after a weevil? And I thought the most exciting thing I'd see today was this van." She stood up and leaned over the back of the front seat, not bothering to buckle up. "Well come on then, before we loose it."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Clara looked back and smiled at the young girl. "Guess we all know about...well, ya know, this kind of stuff." She glanced back at the road, then looked back at the two in the backseat. "Have any of you heard of the Doctor?" She was secretly hoping they did, and that she might be able to find him again...

((short reply is short))
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Charlie, her misleading smile transforming into a dangerously wild grin, slammed her foot down on the gas and took off down the road. "Doctor? As in the Doctor? You know him?" Her voice held a hint of awe before she managed to catch herself, replacing it with her typical cold voice. "I've never met him. Only heard stories." Countless stories, at that. Since she was a child. He had been the hero in every bedtime story, her savior in every dream. She had grown up with a man she had never met as her role model, and she wouldn't change it for the world.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Clara's smile widened. "Yeah! Heh, guess he's the 'big cheese' at Torchwood, then." In the corner of her eye, she saw a red light flashing on the dashboard. "Hey...uh your thingy is flashing." She peered at it and poked it, causing a soft beeping noise to emit from the screen.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:57 pm

"I've heard of him from Jack." Myra said as she looked at the woman in the passenger seat. "And you little girl." She said to the girl beside her. "You need to sit down and buckle up we don't need anything happening in our companies vehicle to where we might get fired." She said as she pulle the girl back into her seat.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:02 pm

"I'm not that little," Robin said, sitting down and sticking her tongue out at the woman. She buckled her seatbelt, a bit disappointed that she couldn't really see out of the windshield anymore. Instead, she leaned over and looked out of the side window, a smile ghosting on her face. It was starting to seem like she had missed out on the fun all these years and was just now getting a taste of it. She looked back at the woman who asked about the Doctor and sighed inwardly. She'd read about him - and met him once. Not enough to really know him well though. Robin leaned to look back out the window and try to see what they were driving towards. With a little frown, she realized this wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm

"We'll get fired if anyone finds out we have a kid in our van anyway, Genius." Charlie stated coldly. She slapped Clara's hand away from her detector, forehead knitting in annoyance. "And don't touch my stuff. Break it and I hurt you a lot. That goes for everyone in this van now. Got it?" She glanced back to look at everybody, then turned back to the road.
"Now that we're clear on that, names. I'm Charlie. So long as you're with me, you answer to me. Anyone else asks about what you're doing, you walk away and tell me. Okay?" She was actually liking this, though she wouldn't admit it out loud. She loved being in charge of people, even if she didn't actually know them. It was still pretty cool, either way.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Clara's smile disappeared, though she still was peering at the small screen. "Yeah..." she muttered distractedly. "I don't really think it's flashing red for a good reason, Charlie." Clara was a bit taken aback by Charllie's sudden change in attitude, but she kept her mouth shut. She wondered what had ever happened to this girl to make her so mean. Clara sensed that Charlie took pride in being the leader, so she suppressed her own need to be in charge. Never upset the driver. A valuable lesson learned the hard way, and resulting with a giant hole in the side of a Wal Mart.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

"Hey I can touch stuff in this van if I want. Ok Charlie. I work for Torchwood too. So yeah an my name is Myra by the way. Trained by the best there ever was at Torchwood." Myra said as she looked at Charlie. "Oh and yeah that's true if they do find out we have a kid in the vehicle then we get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:20 pm

"It's not like I'll go around tellin' 'em, then. Robin, by the way." She grumbled, a tiny bit insulted. A kid? After all she'd seen, kid would come no where near what she was. Oh well. She unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned forward to look at the screen, not really caring about safety at the moment. "Nice to meet you..." She mumbled, trying to figure out how this thing worked. As if she could touch it without her finger being bitten off anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Charlie glared at the girl- Myra, she heard- with blazing blue eyes for a heartbeat before turning back to face the road. "Right." She responded with an icy, sickly-sweet smile. "Whatever you say."
Charlie knew how dangerous it was to get on a Torchwood agent's bad side. If this Myra girl wanted to get her fired, she most likely could. She wasn't exactly on the best of terms with Torchwood at the moment, as some of it's members still hadn't quite forgiven her for trying to destroy them all and whatnot.
Snapping herself out of the reverie, Charlie went back to Weevil-hunting mode. "They're around here somewhere, the tricky little ba- bad guys." She finished lamely, remembering the kid in the back.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:52 pm

"So where are these things why can't you find them?" Myra asked as she pulled Robin into the middle seat and buckled her up. "Sit in the middle an you can see and no touching the technology."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Robin crossed her arms and sighed. "Fine." She was tempted to poke the edge of the screen just to bug them, but she figured she shouldn't blow this chance at an adventure. "So.. what's a weevil? Sounds like a rodent, but if you're tracking them, I'm gonna assume they're not..." She looked around from face to face, trying to figure out who to trust and who not to. Unfortunately that was never going to work unless she improved her people skills.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:38 am

Clara turned to Robin and shook her head. "No, it's actually...a type of humanoid? Right? Ugly things. Disgusting skin. I don't think 'weevil' is their real name, though." She checked the flashing screen again, and decided to get out of the van and hunt them on foot. Opening her door, she waited a moment and then leaped out, stumbling. Clara barely landed on her feet. She got up and brushed the dirt off her pants.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 am

Robin's eyes bulged out of her head once the woman opened the door. "What the heck are you - hey!" She reached out to grab her wrist, but it was too late. Well now what? They couldn't leave her out there on her own with weevils wandering about. She spared a look at Charlie, then one at Myra. I have to go out there, she might have broken her ankle or something. Pretending to reach over and close the doors, she quickly unbuckled with her other hand and jumped out the door, not quite landing on her feet. She rolled a foot or two on her side before she sat up. "Ow.. never doing that again." With a short laugh, she stood up and started running back the way they came to find the other girl.
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:02 am

"You have got to be kidding me." Charlie hit the brakes yet again, bringing the van to a halt. Hopping out of the vehicle, she shook her head in annoyance. "You're both idiots." She stated simply and calmly before opening the back door and unlatching a few boxes. She pulled out various gadgets, ranging from the size of a wrist watch to a much larger, bulkier Nokia-like machine. "Here," She said, handing each girl one of the objects. "These will start to vibrate the closer we get to a Weevil. Press the button on the side and it doubles as a communicator. If any of those flash red, you say so immediately."

Charlie went around, clicking all of them to on. None of them were showing any dangerous signs yet, which was a good thing. "I suggest we split up in teams. If you find a Weevil, don't attack it. Tell me, or Myra, I suppose, and one of us will get it. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen and Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen and Broken
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next