Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_vote_lcapTyra, Daughter of Sonya I_voting_barTyra, Daughter of Sonya I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_vote_lcapTyra, Daughter of Sonya I_voting_barTyra, Daughter of Sonya I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Tyra, Daughter of Sonya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Tyra, Daughter of Sonya Empty
PostSubject: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NAME: Tyra

Species: Human (Time Lord lineage, but has none of it in her DNA Will be explained in her History)
Status: 'Ghost' (meaning under the radar. Not known by a lot of people)

::Appearance::
Hair: short, brown
Eyes: Bright blue
Height: 5'8"
Figure: Athletic, maybe a little on the thin side
Other: A tattoo in Gallifreyan of her Mother's Name on the back of her neck, A long, ragged scar running down the right side of her right calf. Another tattoo on her left wrist of her own name in Gallifreyan.
Clothing: Casual on most days, normal stree twear, varies from her mood. Dark clothing for dim moods, lighter clothes in a good mood Ect.
Work clothing is a simple pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top and a stocking cap in various colors/designs. (Changes from day to day)

::Info::
Family: Tyra's mother was Sonya, it was never spoken of or even known to herself until much later who her Father was. Considering her own Mother's half-DNA sequence from the experiments done to her as a child and her Father (Full Time Lord) Tyra's DNA mutated to only hold Human in it. She cannot regenerate, heal fast, or even work a simple computer without causing explosions. Her mother kept Tyra a secret as to keep her own enemies from using the young girl against her in an attempt to kill the Time Lady.

Personality: sharp-tempered now and again, very serious, even as a child she had been too serious about things. But on a normal day without any issues, she is fairly easy to get along with and talk to.

A slightly dry sense of humor, mostly dark though, laughs at the oddest things then goes silent right after.
Her history tends to send Tyra into a dark state of mind from time to time, leaving her silent and staring off into space at nothing at all for hours at a time until she finally shakes herself out of it and continues on with what she had been doing.

She tends to flirt out of instinct from being around her Uncle for so long. It's a knee-jerk reaction and she honestly don't know she does it most of the time.

Strengths:
caring for herself, most forms of hand-to hand combat, hard to really irritate, traveling, her mind.

Weakness: Talking about her Mother/Father, Technology (Except her VM), Tacos (She LOVES tacos, and always will find a way to bring them up into ANY situation) and being told she can't do something.

Likes: TACOS, Traveling, her Uncle, her mother's Journal, her VM, living on her own, taking care of problems for people that need it.

Dislikes: Apples (They taste awful unless in a pie), people talking bad about her Mother/Father/Uncle, the Tenth Doctor (For obvious reasons), White (It shows everything, why on earth would anyone wear or use it)

Dream: To live up to her Mother's reputation

History: Tyra was raised in the future by an old friend of Sonya's. To this day, she still does not know the name of the friend, only having called them 'Uncle'. All she remembers he had a large smile, bright blue eyes and a cheerful attitude towards life in general, always laughing and flirting with everyone. He taught Tyra her past and about her mother, her own people and the people who her DNA linked her to. Thanks to an old journal her mother left behind, she learned about Gallifreyan history, as well as Human nature in one sitting.

Her own life was fairly dull until the day came where she finally got fed up with the normal routine that had been established for the two of them. Wake up, eat, wash, work, party, party, party, go home, pass out, repeat. Granted work was what kept her interest, she began to go about on her own, without her Uncle around to chaperone. Eventually one day, she came home after being gone for several months only to find it empty with a single note taped to the refrigerator stating that he knew she wanted to be on her own, so he returned to where he needed to be. Along with the note came a broken up Vortex Manipulator with a small tag explaining it had been her Mother's and a bankbook with an account that had been set up in the late 1800's in her name, leaving Tyra with a rather large sum of money to live with.

Thanks to her Uncle, she began traveling on her own, finding her own jobs to deal with for entertainment. Eventually she came to be known as 'The Wandering Mercenary' Or just 'The Mercenary' for short. She lived up to the title, taking jobs, dealing with problems then moving on once more, reminding herself more and more of her own mother as each year passed by.

Finally, when she turned 25, Tyra received a message from 'a friend' of her mother's informing her of a simple code and leaving the cryptic message of 'it would be her final wish' before hanging up. Without stopping to think, she input the code into her manipulator and appeared in a room with a strange, dark man standing in front of several security screens. One of which displayed her mother, a blue box and another man in a pinstriped suit. While she watched, the two talked for a long time before the man stalked over to the buttons and pressed the one in front of the blue box, causing the glass walls around it to vanish, leaving her mother still trapped.

Before Tyra could ask what was happening, her mother dropped through the floor and disappeared into what she could only guess was her death. From that day, she vowed to hunt the Doctor and make him pay for what he had done.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?:  I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS! NOW ACCEPT THIS CC ALREADY SO I CAN MAKE YOU LOVE HER TOO!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Eh
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ironic i am approving of this so she can hunt me down and possibly kill me XD
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 pm

thus why I wanted you to
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:05 pm

I'm really looking forward to the inevitable meeting between her and the Master now. Are you planning on revealing who the father is at any stage or is that a big unanswered mystery?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:32 pm

It'll come along eventually, just not sure when the time would be right to reveal it yet. Still working on that bit. And if you wanna meet her, then I got a rp going on called Haunting the Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:46 am

Okay, thanks, I'll go take a look
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:48 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyra, Daughter of Sonya   Tyra, Daughter of Sonya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyra, Daughter of Sonya
Page 1 of 1