Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Professor River Song - Complete I_vote_lcapProfessor River Song - Complete I_voting_barProfessor River Song - Complete I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Professor River Song - Complete I_vote_lcapProfessor River Song - Complete I_voting_barProfessor River Song - Complete I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Professor River Song - Complete

Go down 
+2
Master
Doctor River Song
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

Professor River Song - Complete Empty
PostSubject: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

River Song
Nee. Melody Pond

Species: Human Plus
Age: Unknown. Approximately early hundreds. River lost count of the years she spent being trained to kill The Doctor.

::Appearance::
Hair: River possesses masses of uncontrollable, tight blonde curls, and it is secretly her favourite part of this regeneration. While she can tame and control her locks, and does on rare occasions, she takes pride in her natural curls and sometimes makes her hair bigger than it is. Her hair is unmistakeable to anyone who has met the woman before.
Eyes: River's eyes are a blueish green which are always sparkling with excitement and adventure, though there was a dark time when they held nothing but fear, anger, sorrow and hatred.
Height: River Song is ever so slightly shorter than the average woman, standing proudly at 160cm tall, though she is delighted to stand several inches taller when sporting her favourite heels.
Figure: River is delighted by the curves she possesses in all the right places in her new regeneration. She has a healthy figure, aided by her physical activities when outrunning the Doctor or whatever situation she had gotten herself into. While she is healthy and athletic, she has the great fortune to possess an appropriately portioned bust.
Other: River possessed various scars over her back that she has never shown anyone but one person, and on those occasions it had not been to inform in of what had caused them. These scars originated from her upbringing, being trained to assassinate the man she would come to love.
Clothing: River Song always dresses of the occasion, being the first to dress up for a party or change into something more practical for occasions when agility may be required.

::Info::
Family:
Mother: Amelia (Amy) Williams (nee. Pond)
Father: Rory Williams
Spouse: The Doctor
Personality: God help you if you cross onto the wrong side of River Song. She is ruthless when it comes to protecting those she loves, stopping at no lengths to protect her parents and husband. While she tries to do the right thing, she has a tendency to act rashly and shoot first and ask questions later. Having spent countless years of her childhood being trained and conditioned to kill one man, River Song is a psychopath to be weary of, having known how to shoot a gun before she could read. After overcoming her past, she became more and more flirtatious and playful, partly because of her natural personality and partly to hide the psychopath with in who she battles daily to keep control.
Strengths:
* Highly trained in physical and phycological warfare.
* Intelligent with a particular study interest in the weeping angels
* Strong willed and unwilling to let someone else take control of her life.
* Great sense of humour
Weakness:
* Constantly battling her inner psychopath and brainwashing from her childhood
* Has a tendency to shoot first and ask questions later
* Unable to keep herself out of danger, claiming it's too boring to keep her nose clean
* Trust. River has a hard time trusting people after so many years of being abused and betrayed.
* Guns - Does this really need explaining
* Handcuffs because they make everything that little bit more exciting
* Ice Skating because of some interesting memories she has from various points in her prison sentence when she would be taken away for an afternoon on the ice.
* Her vortex manipulator - River feels that this is her power and independence in the world, feeling more comfortable when she has the ability to shift between times, after all she is the child of the TARDIS.
Dislikes:
* Needles - there is something about how invasive they are that really disturbs River.
* White rooms - they remind her too much of the rooms she was kept in and conditioned in while she was a child, being trained to kill the best man she has ever known.
* Fish fingers and custard - she tried it once under insistence of the Doctor and she swears she will never touch either fish fingers or custard ever again after the experience
* Staying in one place too long - After all her years of excitement, staying put for too long (same place or time) drives River out of her mind. She needs to keep her mind active and continue to travel through time and space.
Dream: River dreams of the days she gets to spend with the Doctor, unable to compare it to anything else she has ever experienced. The rush of excitement and danger that follows her husband no matter if they go out for dinner or with the intention of saving a planet, there is always some kind of adventure to follow. Her dreams are of seeing him every time, of avoiding the inevitable situation of reaching the end where he meets her for the first time.

History:
River Song was born Melody Pond to Amelia Pond and Rory Williams on the astroid of Demon's Run in the 52nd Century, her mother having been kidnapped and held on the astroid shortly after her conception due to her potential to possess Time Lord qualities from being conceived on the TARDIS in the middle of the Time Vortex on her parent's wedding night.
Growing up she was trained by Madam Kovarian and the Silence to kill the Doctor, being taught that it was her only purpose in life. Because of her Time Lord qualities, she was able to obtain a grasp of the complex concepts of time and space.
Because of the Silence's high involvement in her childhood, River still has a very disjointed memory of her childhood and what she was taught, only able to remember specific details of her childhood and memories of what happened to her when facing the Silence, though she looses that information again as soon as she turns away.
She sometimes is triggered by various smells and sights which bring up repressed and forgotten memories of her childhood. She has never been able to place why she is so terrified of hospitals and needles, but it all stems back to her upbringing, having spent months on end in white rooms being trained and conditioned for the single purpose Madam Kovarian had for her, something she can only remember at length when facing the Silence.
After being taken back to Florida, 1969 Melody was forced into a modified a polo astronaut suit which controlled her and put in touch with the highest authority on the planet, the president of the United States. These interactions is what lead to her first encounter with The Doctor that she can now remember as an adult, though her memory was disjointed due to the involvement of the Silence.
After she eventually escaped, she found herself in the streets of New York, though she contracted a fatal illness and regenerated to a toddler in 1970.
Growing up, Melody went by Mels and grew up by her parent's side in Leadsworth. She always had a negative view of her mother's 'raggedy doctor' because of her conditioning by the Silence, and claimed through school that historical tragedies occurred because 'The Doctor' didn't stop them. All through her childhood and teenage years she knew her best friends were her parents and intended to kill the Doctor.
By avoiding her parent's/best friend's wedding, Melody avoided an interaction with an older version of herself and delayed her first adult interaction with the Doctor until 2011 when she stole a car and met The Doctor and her parents in a cornfield. She put a gun to the Doctor's head and demanded he take her to kill Hitler. After being accidentally hit by a stray bullet from Hitler, Mels regenerated and her identity and intentions became clear.
She followed her conditioning and poisoned the Doctor with a kiss before running amoco in Berlin, being chased by the Teselecta.
Mels was confused and touched and in awe when she witnessed the Doctor stopping the Teselecta from punishing her, ignoring his own pain to ensure her parents safety and she went to save her parents in the TARDIS, the TARDIS teaching her how to fly her.
Mels became jealous of 'River Song' that the Doctor kept talking of, and the Doctor whispered a secret into her ear for her to pass onto the mysterious lady. After her mother assured her that the Doctor was "worth it", Mels brought the Doctor back to life with a kiss, by giving up the rest of her regeneration's, becoming River Song in the process.
She passed out and was taken to the best hospital in the universe, left with a TARDIS shaped diary to record her adventures to avoid altering history during her interactions with the Doctor.
River traveled to Luna University in 5123 to study archaeology in the hope that it would lead her back to the Doctor.
She studied at Luna University with a particular interest in the weeping angels and the day that she received her doctorate Madam Kovarian returned for her, sending her back to the 22nd April 2011 and forced her back into the space suit to kill the Doctor.
She drained the weapons pack and refused to kill him, altering a fixed point in time in the process. Time fell apart and all of history happened at once, and River refused to fix her mistake until after she and the Doctor wedded on the Great Pyramid, finding out that he was really safe inside the Teselecta and that she was not killing him, and restored time.
River Song was sentenced to twelve thousand consecutive life sentences in Stormcage in the 52nd century. She served her sentence to make the silence believe the Doctor was dead, though she constantly escaped to enjoy adventures with her husband, always being three steps ahead of the guards who tried to control her.
During her time in Stormcage, River was invited back to April 22nd 2011 where she watched herself kill the Doctor and traveled back on her timeline, being careful not to give any foreknowledge that she possessed of her childhood to the Doctor, Amy or Rory.
In 5145 a phone call from Winston Churchill was redirected to the phone across from her cell, escaping Stormcage to warn the Doctor about the exploding Tardis. After the universe was restored, she traveled back to her parent's wedding and left Amy with her blank diary to remind her so she could remember the Doctor back into existence.
Later in her sentence River was recruited into a team to explore a lone weeping angel in the crash of the Byzantium to earn herself a pardon from Stormcage. After the adventure, she traveled back to her parent's to reveal to them the truth about what had happened at Lake Silencio.
River was pardoned from Stormcage when it was found that there was no record of the man she had murdered. She returned to her life in archeology and continued to study through Luna University to become a professor. She occasionally lectures at Luna University, though she prefers to continue to satisfy her curiosity through various digs and expeditions through time and space. She continued her adventures with her husband and parents, enjoying forming a relationship with her parents as their daughter and friend.
While she enjoys her many adventures with her husband, she lives for the days he knows her and grows more and more anxious of the day when he will no longer be able to recognise who she is.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google. I find everything through google. Tis the times.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

River looked up as she found her feet firmly on the ground, her hand still hovering over the vortex manipulator on her wrist, having followed the co-ordinates in the message she had found exactly, a smile crossing her face as she looked up and saw the Doctor standing under a street lamp. "Hello Sweetie!" she called, taking a step towards the darkness before something caught the corner of her eye. She froze. She could have sworn something just moved.
"What was that?" River asked. She had learned a long time ago not to run into the darkness until you knew there was a reason too. There were so many creatures in the universe that thrived in the dark, running right into it just made things too easy for them.
She pulled the pack off her back, unzipping it quickly to rummage around, quick to pull out the flashlight and the Doctor's sonic when her hand collided with the objects, slinging the pack back over her shoulder as she turned on the torch and began to shine it around her, looking around.
She froze when the light didn't illuminate a patch of darkness.
"What is it, when and where are we?" she called out her demand of a question to her husband standing across the street from herself, keeping the light trained on the dark shadow as she pointed the sonic in it's direction, pressing the button to start scanning it, a small smile crossing her lips as it came up with a reading. "Vashta Nerada? How exciting" she proclaimed.
She opened the pack once more, searching for something to test the theory the sonic had come back with, finding the chicken leg. She wasted no time throwing it at the shadow, her heart stopping as she watched the flesh disappear.
River took a deep breath, tightening the straps of the bag on her back as she pointed the sonic at the streetlamp above the Doctor's head, widening the pool of light it gave off before doing the same to the light of the shop, only walking as far as the light pooled, not letting her shadow touch the darkness beyond, scared by the darkness still flooding half the street.
"Do you trust me?" River called the question out to her husband, taking a deep breath as she pointed the sonic behind her. This was either going to be a stroke of genius or the most reckless idea she had ever had.
Her hand took a tighter grip around the sonic as she let her breath out, taking in one more deep breath before she clicked the button, the light over the shop widening it's pool of light as River started to run, chasing the light as it closed the gap, hope filling her that it would last long enough.
Then the bulb gave way.
Her eyes went wide, her legs propelling her across the sudden darkness as she jumped the last half metre between what had once been light and the pool of safety given off by the streetlamp.
When she crashed down to the light, the archeologist had never been so grateful to have collided with the pavement, her breath hurried as she tried to overcome the rush of excitement. "Hello" she grinned up at her husband "Come here often?"

Last edited by Professor River Song on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:18 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : FINLLY FINISHED! Took forever, I lost my history half way through and had to start again :()
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:52 pm

I presume this is still in progress but great job so far. Just the History, How did you find us and Sample Roleplay to go.
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

PostSubject: Re: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:28 am

*points at title* I had to give up at 2am :(About to get right back on it now though

Edit: Finished
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:58 am

Nearly approved, alright? I think you missed the prompt for the RP sample, so if you don't mind, could you fill that bit out again?
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

PostSubject: Re: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:19 am

oh my goodness I feel so stupid. It is now fixed! However please ignore the fact that River knows/encountered the Vashta Nerada because she didn't know what they were in the library, but I didn't see a way around her finding out about them/having slight knowledge about them.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 pm

Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:58 pm

I need to make a new approval stamp considering I don't use nine anymore buuut until I do:

Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Yay! I'm not forever alone o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor River Song - Complete   Professor River Song - Complete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor River Song - Complete
Page 1 of 1