Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_vote_lcap(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_voting_bar(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_vote_lcap(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_voting_bar(PRACTICE FOR 11) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

(PRACTICE FOR 11)

Go down 
+4
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Audrey/Amy Pond
Robin
Master
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Christmas Spooner

Species: Time Lord
Status: Time Travellor now enjoying a relaxed existence as President and crime fighter

Appearance:

Hair: Red.
Eyes: Pink with purple spots
Height: really really tall
Figure: Average
Other: a tattoo of a dragon on my back and scarring on my shoulder from my abusive uncle

Info:

Family: Father - dead. Mother - dead. Siblings - none. Uncle - evil Silurian.
Personality: Calm and well liked but badass. You don't want to mess with her.
Stengths: My forceshield that protects me from everything and never runs out of charge.
Weakness: I cry sometimes
Dislikes: Aliens, other countries, other Time Lords, people making fun of her name
Dream: To be loved by everyone. It is ironic because everyone already loves her but she doesn't realise.

History: Christmas was one of the first Gallifreyans and ran away from Gallifrey because she didn't like it there. Her uncle abused her and that upset her. She used her TARDIS to come to Earth and was elected president of the USA in 3030. All her people love her and she is the first female president. She created a forcefield that is powered by her TARDIS and protects her from everything allowing her to fight against anything she needs to. She hopes to one day retire and become a poet because of her fascination with Dragons and old poetry. She particularly likes Carol Ann Duffy.

How did you find us? Google

RP Sample:

Christmas could see that the Doctor was in trouble so she took out the matches. She through them into the shadows to distract the Vashta Nerada then ran through, knowing her forcefield would protect her. When she got to the other side she hugged the Doctor, kissing him on the cheek. "Wow, thanks Christmas," he laughed then kissed her back. "It was no problem," Christmas winked.

Okay Chinny, I'm going to give you a hint here, this does not get approved. But even in something which seems as obvious as this it is essential to pick out exactly what is wrong with it so try and find everything you possibly can. I'll put up a couple of other practices over the next few days once you've done this one.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:36 pm

I hate you. Thoroughly.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:39 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:04 am

PFFT oh dear lord xD that was... painful to read
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:09 am

10/10...nailed it  Easy Button 
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 am

Laughing so hard right now OMG
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:31 am

God bless America *puts hand to heart and tears up*
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:45 am

Hello, Christmas Spooner! There are many problems with this, so I cannot approve it just yet. Firstly, i'd like to refer you to the rules and guidelines of the forum. Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Your first mistake, is your picture. That picture is taken by another member, known as Robin Terrel. Maybe if you talk to her, you could work something out having to do with rp, like a clone, or something like that.

Your next mistake is being a timelord. We do not except OC (original) Timelords. If you want to be a Timelord, you can be one from the show (thats not taken), and you can find them here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next. Unless you get permission, you cannot have an occupation relating to the high council or high positions of anywhere, such as president or king, unless of course it is of your creation, like a business or even a planet.

This one isn't that big of a mistake, but could you put an actual height? You cannot simply put really really tall, we need exact specifications.

Alright, let's move on to your personality. You cannot have a force field that never runs out of energy. It wouldn't be interesting! You character would have no challenges. Same things go for weaknesses. Crying is not a valid weakness. Maybe she's not that smart? Maybe she gets angry when people talk about her parents or uncle? You should see where i'm going with this.

History. This is just a tad lacking. How did her parents die, perhaps? Is there a specific reason her uncle abused her? These are the things that you need to talk about.

Rp example. For this part, you seemed to be relying on your force field. Let me remind you, your force field cannot protect you from EVERYTHING. Also, try to lean away from PDA with canon characters (characters from the show). And even if you did kiss him, didn't it say she didn't like other timelords?

Well, these are all the mistakes, and I once again refer you to looking at the rules. Welcome to the site! Pay attention to these mistakes, remake your character, and you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Fantastic work 11, very detailed response. You got most of the problems. There were a couple of other minor things that might be commented on but ultimately not affect approval like the description of eyes not matching the picture and her uncle inexplicably being a Silurian. Also, she likes Carol Ann Duffy's poetry which is in itself a crime.

The one big thing you didn't mention that is vital to spot, but often is put in a rp sample, is godmodding. The majority of the time it's harmless is a sample, but it's always worth picking out. I'll put up another test for you fairly soon but great start.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Ok. and than you.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Carol Ann Duffy's poetry does suck but it isn't a crime to like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 pm

I just spat everywhere laughing at that...
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(PRACTICE FOR 11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (PRACTICE FOR 11)   (PRACTICE FOR 11) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(PRACTICE FOR 11)
Page 1 of 1