Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_vote_lcap((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_voting_bar((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_vote_lcap((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_voting_bar((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) Empty
PostSubject: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 pm

::IMAGE HERE::

Kiera

Species: Super human

::Appearance::
Hair: bright pink
Eyes: purple and green
Height: tall

Figure: skinny
Other: no
Clothing: cute

::Info::
Family: dead
Personality: she's smart and nice and funny and bossy 
Strengths: she's smart and nice and funny
Weakness: she's bossy and sucks at painting her nails
Dislikes: ugly guys, stupid people, villains
Dream: to defeat all the bad guys

History: her dad experimented on her and now she can fly and use lasers and electicity

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: gooogle

Last edited by Nel Brymer on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello! Again, you need to use the proper template, provided conveniently for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That being said, there are several huge things wrong with your application, not the least of which being that you have left out a LOT of information we need. Please follow the application and remember to use as much detail as possible.

At the time, we are not accepting OC Time Lords. I'm sorry, but Kiera cannot be a Time Lord.

You've also made her into a Mary Sue. Be sure to watch out for that when you're editing. She can't have impossible powers, like making anyone do anything she wants. Not even the Master can do that.

Happy editing!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:50 pm

I edited
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Barely. Please reread what I said carefully and make the necessary corrections.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:34 pm

I did it again

((You're doing good, but when a person gets like this, start posing some questions to push them to add more. Instead of asking for more detail, give some examples of how to add it))
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:20 pm

((gotcha))

Again, you need to provide much more detail than this. Especially in her history section. For instance: How and why did her family die? Where was she born, what happened to her growing up?

Another area in major need of improving would be her strengths and weaknesses. The inability to paint one's nails isn't really a weakness. Perhaps she's hotheaded? You've also just copied her personality minus the bossy for her strengths. Please find some strengths that aren't connected with her personality.

Also as far as I know, humans (super or otherwise) don't naturally have bright pink hair and green and purple eyes. As far as flying, lasers, and electricity goes: there needs to be a solid scientific explanation for why she can do this in order for me to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Ugh.

I love you this is my character. Take it or leave it. This is how I want to roleplay here

I don't think your superiors are gonna like you losing a member ((Btw, most instances, we WANT this person to leave >.>))

What's wrong with her hair and eyes, huh? Hair dye exists and her eyes are just that way she's not even human duh

this is exactly how i want it and i dont want to spoil anything else
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Oh I love you too. <3

Unfortunately for you, my superiors have placed me where I am for a reason. These are not my personal rules and requirements that I'm asking you to abide by, but the site rules and requirements that we must all conform to.

But as you've clearly stated and shown that you have no intention of following our rules and guidelines, your application is denied. I do hope you find another site to play on where you can build the skills necessary to be a successful rp-er.

Until that time comes, I bid you adieu. Have a lovely life! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))   ((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((PRACTICE FOR ROMI PART TWO-oh caps))
Page 1 of 1