Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_vote_lcapTime People (Practice for Romana) I_voting_barTime People (Practice for Romana) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Time People (Practice for Romana) I_vote_lcapTime People (Practice for Romana) I_voting_barTime People (Practice for Romana) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Time People (Practice for Romana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Time People (Practice for Romana) Empty
PostSubject: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 am

Name: Time People

Appearance: Time People look just like humans except they can have wings and exotic colored eyes. They can also have any color skin and regenerate infinite times.

Attitude:  Time People are just like normal people. They have different emotions and things.

Technology:  Time People have time-space ships called AERTIOs and a bunch more advanced junk.

Backstory: Time People live on Garrifrey, and just do whatever they want.

Present: After all of them except the all-powerful prince escaped, the prince wanted a new life on Earth. 'The Nurse", as he goes by, does what he pleases as, with his special powers, he can do anything.

((Yes I got kind of lazy but yeah here you go))
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Hello there! There appears to be a few big problems with your application.

You've just made Time Lords but with a ever so slightly different name. You can not have a race of people that regenerate. Sorry. You've also named their home planet Garrifrey, which is extremely close to the Time Lord's home planet of Gallifrey.

Also your present makes no sense. Escaped from what? You have also not stated what "special powers" he has. Whatever they may be, however, he cannot do anything. Every character and race has limitations.

With regards to their time-space ships: Can you tell us more? How do they work, what do they look like, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Perfect.

I especially like the not jumping to conclusions bit for the ships. Well done. I'll have another up in a bit but I gotta baby sit the chat right now o-o

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Bunch o kids in there with their codpieces and their giant babies and... oh wait that was me.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:38 pm

See? Look what you've started. Next thing you know they'll be wandering around sumo-wrestling birdsnakes.
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:41 pm

I never told them to wrestle wildlife! I refuse to be held responsible for that. They're not MY children!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:42 pm

They will be soon. And you will accept that~
Back to top Go down
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

PostSubject: Re: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Oh god. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time People (Practice for Romana)   Time People (Practice for Romana) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time People (Practice for Romana)
Page 1 of 1