Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_vote_lcapNel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_voting_barNel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_vote_lcapNel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_voting_barNel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) Empty
PostSubject: Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time)   Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eleanor Brymer
(Goes by Nel, is alright with Nellie and Ellie)
Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: Light ash brown cut into a sort of bob with a bit dyed lighter towards her forehead.

Eyes: Gunmetal Blue

Height: 6'2
Figure: She's a thin girl, but her shoulders are wider than the average person of her size.
Other: Nothing notable, no.
Clothing: On a casual day at home? Pajamas, most likely. But on a day out she's more likely to be in jeans, either her lone pair of boots or flats (depending on the season), and some sort of simple top. Maybe with her green jacket on if it matches.

::Info::
Family:

Nel lived through a standard, nuclear family most of her life. As far back as she remembers, anyway. Her mother and father are the stereotypical I'm-oblivious-to-what-my-children-are-doing parents. Nick, her older brother, turned out to be a lawyer with a wife and daughter. His life is stressful, though, so he's grown apart from them. Kyle, her younger brother, is more close to her. They talk everyday as long as she gets the chance, whether it be by text, email, or face to face engagement.

Personality:

Nel is a couple crayons short of a crayon box. Often, she seems to be talking to an imaginary friend. When she has clear contact with reality, though, she's fairly laid back. Conversation isn't her strong point, but be patient with her and she'll be patient with you. Confident, she's willing to talk to anyone as long as they're not some crazed killer. Just because she's confident, though, doesn't mean she has much self worth. Nel sees herself more as a supporting character than the hero.
Strengths:Confidence is definitely one, allowing her to get where she needs to be quickly. Mellow headedness is also a plus, as anxiety isn't good for anybody. According to her friends, she's easy to talk to, but Nel doesn't see herself that way.
Weakness:Hallucinations and delusions are commonplace, getting her mixed up with her everyday life. She doesn't take her meds often, but when she does, she finds it hard to focus. Her low opinion of herself makes her feel awkward sometimes, and is usually her reasoning for talking to others - she needs to prove to herself that she's fine.  Always trying to prove herself to... herself. These conversations commonly end up strange and pointless, leading to confusion.
Likes:Inventing. Building things, putting stuff together, solving puzzles. Those are fun for her. There was a reason she applied to work at the craft shop. Fun little workshops for the kids to do -  often something suiting her interests, if she's the one instructing. Her favorite kind of people are the ones who listen to her instead of blowing her off as some nut. She's also quite fond of pasta.
Dislikes: Judgemental people - just plain rude, they are. No fun hanging around them. Sports aren't all that interesting, either - oh look the ball is moving. Every. Sport. Ever. Rap is pretty bad, too, she guesses.
Dream:One day she hopes to come up with an invention or idea that'll change lives, but she's not doing much to go after that goal.

History: 
Nel's earliest memory is one of her Grandmother. She was only about 3 and she was coloring eggs for Easter. There was never a point to this memory - it was just pleasant. Of all the times to remember first, this was certainly a good one.

But getting into proper memories, Eleanor's first memorable school year was the third grade. Around then, most children were dropping their imaginary friends for real ones, but Nel believed her friend was real. She never quite understood why children giggled at her as they passed by her and her friend chatting on the swings, not until a lot later.

In the 7th grade, Nel's parents began to wonder what was going on. It always seemed Nellie was getting into some sort of imaginary scheme and getting herself hurt because of it. Quite literally - she'd jumped off the top of the car to escape a giant squid. After some sessions with a psychologist, she was diagnosed to have paranoid schizophrenia and was given meds. She never wanted to take them, though, and lived most of her life without them.

It was the 11th grade and by now, she'd been in a steady relationship with her girlfriend, Jamie, for three years. A few months before the end of the year, her parents began reinforcing her medications, so she sucked it up and took them. Only a week later she realized her relationship was a lie and she'd made it all up. Heartbroken, she searched for someone she could confide in that was for-certain real. That's when she got to know her brother Kyle a lot better.

At first, she wanted to apply to a University, but decided against it and got a job at a craft store instead. Her parents weren't too pleased, but Kyle was proud of her for following something she wanted to do. These days, though, she doesn't do much else than sit around her flat and put kits together and go to work. Her best friend, Garreth, is a coworker of hers, and because of him, she refuses to take her meds. She doesn't know if he's real or not, and she doesn't want to find out. 

Some of her latest hallucinations feature birds. All kinds, really, but commonly black birds. Occasionally she'll hallucinate something a bit different - like last week she thought something was scratching at her arm.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google, like everyone else.

Note: Dropping Avril for this. I never use her, anyway.

Last edited by Robin Terrell on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time)   Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am

Woah, son, you've got some double code happening here (not that that matters)

I really like the idea of your character! Very proud of her for you :') Curious question: What year does she live in? And omg she's so tall I love it!

Had to comment. Everything looks A okay to me

Approved

-Mal of the Managerial Staff-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time)   Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 am

Also, you might want to add a post to the RP with Coco and I that you've gotten rid of Avril and thus can't continue adding replies :U
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time)   Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:11 am

Yeeaaahh....

Now that I think of it I PROBABLY should have waited until that one finished before I did this. *gives apology cupcakes*

Also, the code hates me. 

ALSO - 2014, but I suppose I should add that in there. I shall do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time)   Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nel Brymer (Not actually practice for Romana this time)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: