Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_vote_lcapOf Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_voting_barOf Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_vote_lcapOf Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_voting_barOf Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) Empty
PostSubject: Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma)   Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:41 pm

The wind blew gently though the office of Professor Irene Bates, who sat calmly at her large, mahogany desk. The desk itself was littered with papers and forms, which flapped in the breeze. A light scent of lavender and roses came through the window, resulting from the plants that Irene kept outside her professorial office.

She held herself steadily, deep in meditation. It had been nearly 40 years since she saw the Doctor last. He had probably been off saving worlds and civilizations and still back in time for tea. She often remembered the scarf, and how it draped so elegantly over his figure. She looked over to her coat rack and saw the scarf he gave her as a present.

Interrupting the quiet silence, a soft *ping* from her computer. A message from her superior dean at the college, who wanted to chat with her. "Probably wanting to give me early retirement, the old fuddy-duddy."

She replied swiftly, hit send, and laid back in the chair once more.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma)   Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Emma was a bit hesitant as she walked down the hall toward the professor's office. The young woman adjusted her backpack and tried to think of what she was going to say. She hoped it wouldn't sound like excuses or something. She worked really hard to keep up her grades, pay attention in her classes, and not fall behind or anything. She did her best not to miss any of her classes, tried hard not to be late, and she always made sure to complete and turn in her homework on time. She managed to achieve good grades, but she also knew she could do better if she could focus completely on college.

She arrived at the office, and hesitated a little. She wasn't sure how exactly to ask what she had to ask, but she wasn't going to get the answer she needed by waiting around outside the door. Taking a deep breath, Emma knocked lightly on the professor's office door. It was slightly ajar, so her knock sort of pushed it slightly more open, revealing a small portion of the office, with the professor leaning back in her chair, appearing comfortable. That may be a good sign, it showed she probably wasn't busy or anything.
"Professor Bates, may I come in please?" She asked a little timidly. "I hope you aren't busy, but I needed to speak with you, if you have the time.." She added, a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com

Of Suckers and Tongues (Irene and Emma)
Page 1 of 1