Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_vote_lcapThe Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_voting_barThe Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_vote_lcapThe Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_voting_barThe Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) Empty
PostSubject: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 pm

The Flesh Doctor walked along the path of a forest in the middle of the afternoon, kicking pine cone and thinking about whether or not he should go back or just leave now. He felt a slight breeze hit his face as he continued walking, he looked up at the sun through the leafs of the trees. The Flesh Doctor sighed sadly even though the sun warmed his skin, he felt cold inside ever since he had left Emma, he couldn't shake that feeling. He had left her flowers, but he doesn't remember her bringing that up any other time they had met so he thought she didn't understand what he was trying to say.

The Flesh Doctor sighed again before bringing up his wrist to look at the TVM he tapped on the outside covering slightly before he finally flipped it open and input a time and place hoping that it would be collaborated enough to get him where he wanted to go this time. He pushed the button as the scenery around him disappeared quickly before it was replaced by another sunny sky with a few clouds. The Flesh Doctor looked around slightly and noticed he was standing in the middle of a junkyard, he started to curse his luck when he saw something familiar appear in the opening. It was green colored had domed top with two lights on top of the head a long metal piece with an eye at the end. As he looked down he saw a long metal poll and a shorter pull with a hole in it. Lastly he saw on the bottom the distinctive bumps around the base of the thing.

The Flesh Doctor's eyes widened slightly as he spoke a single word "Dalek..."

As soon as the word exited his mouth he almost regretted it immediately as the Dalek quickly turned his head toward him the blue eye shining. "The Doctor is Detected! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" the Dalek said it started toward The Flesh Doctor.

"Oh no..no..no," The Flesh Doctor said before brought up his wrist again pressing the teleport function on the TVM and vanished from sight seconds before the Dalek fired his weapon.

"The Doctor must be found! The Doctor cannot be allowed to escape!" The Dalek said as it started out of the Junkyard.

A few seconds later The Flesh Doctor appeared once again this time he was standing in the middle of a grassy area. He patted himself down slightly. "Everything normal? Good!" he said as he brought his hands up to straighten his bow tie. He looked around at his surroundings this time and he instantly recognized that he was standing on the The Mall in the American capital. He continued looking around and his eyes stopped on a woman sitting on the ground reading a book.

The Flesh Doctor's eyes brightened and his hearts started to flutter slightly as he started to walk quickly toward the woman and spoke when he was close enough. "Emma! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" he said with a large smile feeling very warm and happy again.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Emma was comfortably sitting cross-legged on the grass in the Mall, the stretch of grass between the National Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. She was reading one of her favorite books, the Count of Monte Cristo. She was getting to the part where Edmund escapes from the Château D'if when she heard her name called out. Startled, she looked up to see the now familiar face of Bowtie Doctor.

She smiled faintly, not sure exactly how to respond to this situation. She glanced around briefly before locating her bookmark, which she inserted into the book before closing it.
"Hi. Doctor, right?" She asked. She'd met him twice before, once a month after her grandfather had died, and again a few months ago. It seemed strange to meet him again now, in a city so big as Washington DC.

Setting her book aside, she looked up at him.
"So.. What's going on? What brings you here?" She asked curiously. She clasped her hands in her lap and hesitated a little. "Care to sit with me?" She asked, nodding toward the grass next to her, and gave him a slightly nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:45 pm

The Flesh Doctor smiled happily in having Emma remember who he was. She still looked as beautiful as ever. He noticed that she was wearing a longer sleeved shirt even though it was a beautiful day out, though he couldn't talk really since he was wearing a suit coat and long dress shirt. He nodded slightly at the question that Emma asked him.

"Yes, The Doctor..until I figure out a new name really," he said waving his hands in the air slightly, he always did this when he was nervous. He listened to her talk some more asking him why he was here and if he would like to sit with her. He stopped short of a second having almost forgot the Dalek...and that it was likely now coming after him.

"Oh...you know...I met an old..friend but he was busy and I said I would meet him later somewhere," he smiled slightly nervously before he sat down next to Emma. He looked at her with a small sigh of happiness before he continued talking.

"What brings you out on this beautiful day then?" he asked her trying to make conversation but also looking around slightly watching for the Dalek.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Emma nodded a little in reply to him.
"Oh. Yeah, it's always nice to run into old friends." She said. Not that she'd know, since she had never had any friends to run into. She wondered why he was so nervous. Maybe the friend wasn't such a good friend at all. Judging from how he kept glancing around and acting nervous, she kind of suspected that maybe he was concerned about seeing this 'friend' show up.

Then he asked what brought her out on this beautiful day and she shrugged.
"Oh, you know. Legs, feet, stuff like that. Normally I wait for rain and storms or snow to go outside and read. My favorite is a dark, stormy night with lots of lightning to read by, but the forecast is only calling for sun and all that so I had to dig out the sunscreen and hope I survive." She replied with a sigh, sounding totally serious although she was kidding and being sarcastic. "What about you?" She asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 pm

The Flesh Doctor smiled at Emma as she spoke, he couldn't tell if she was being serious or not but he enjoyed just looking at her. He sighed happily as he heard her ask him what he was doing out and about during the beautiful day. He stopped short as he almost told her about the Dalek, he decided to tell her as little about them as possible.

"Well...actually, I just left you," he laughed slightly wondering what Emma would think of that or if she would even believe him. He fidgeted nervously before looking up at Emma again.

"I am curious..did you get my flowers?" he asked very curious actually and nervous about what she had actually thought about them.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Emma couldn't help but think that he seemed to be hiding something, but she wasn't sure what it might be or why he would be keeping something from her. Of course, she realized he probably had tons of things that he wasn't telling her, she barely knew the guy. But it just seemed like there was something going on that might have something to do with her that he was hiding or something.

Emma knew that she could easily do a profile on him to find out a lot of things about him, but at this time it didn't really seem like anything that might be helpful to the situation so she didn't bother with that. She kept it to the basics; there was something apparently bothering or worrying him and he was acting a bit nervous. She wondered if she ought to try and find out what was wrong, but he seemed like maybe he didn't want to talk about it so she decided not to pry.

Then he mentioned having just left her, and she wondered what he was talking about. The last time she had seen him was a couple of months ago, when they both ended up on a spaceship that looked inside like another planet, with Cybermen trying to get a key from Emma. She was a bit puzzled about him saying he had just left her.
"Do you mean after that thing with those Cybermen robot guys?" She asked, but then he asked if she had gotten the flowers.

Emma repositioned slightly to clasp her hands around her knees, which she pulled up in front of her chest as she tipped her head slightly to one side, trying to think of what flowers he meant. Then she remembered the first time she had met this guy, when a statue of an angel had somehow sent her back in time about 18 years. Emma remembered the flowers he had left for her, as well as the note. She hesitated slightly, thinking of how to respond.

"Oh..that was a long time ago." She commented quietly. She looked down at her hair, which was pulled around over to one shoulder. "Yes, I did get them. They were pretty. Thank you." She replied, with a polite smile at him. She still wasn't entirely sure why he had left her those flowers, or what exactly he meant by that note. She decided not to inquire unless he pressed the issue.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 pm

The Flesh Doctor frowned slightly as at first Emma didn't remember the flowers that he had left her. That made the coldness inside him return slightly feeling sad before she said that it was a long time ago but that they were very pretty and she thanked him. He smiled again feeling the warmness enter him again.

"Emma, I know it was a long time ago for you but it was just a few minutes ago for me," he started off saying before he took a deep breath "Emma, I wanted to tell you that..." he cut his sentence short as he looked over Emma's shoulder and saw the Dalek heading toward them.

"The Doctor will surrender! The Doctor will pay!" The Dalek said the lights on its head blinking widely as it pointed the weapon arm at The Flesh Doctor.

The Flesh Doctor stood up and looked at the Dalek. "The Doctor will not surrender, you know full well who I am and what I am capable of..do you really think you can take me all alone where so many have tried before?" the Flesh Doctor said as he pulled out his sonic and pointed it at the Dalek.

"Now..just leave before I am forced to destroy you," he said his jaw set seeing if the Dalek would call his bluff or not.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Emma was still trying to make sense of the statement that it was a long time ago for her but that it was just a few minutes ago for him, when suddenly a strange voice interrupted. She turned around in surprise and then froze, eyes widening.
"What is that?" She asked the Doctor in a whisper, shocked at the odd being that was there.

She glanced at the Doctor as he replied to the thing, and wondered what he meant by 'you know what I am capable of' and all that. She also wondered what this..thing wanted. Why did it say the Doctor would pay? Pay for what? What did it want him to surrender to? She didn't understand at all, and she wanted to know what this thing was and why it was here.. And where had it come from?

Emma stood up slowly and faced the thing, standing beside the Doctor. She looked from him to it, uncertain what was going on or what to do. "Doctor, what is it?" She asked, frowning. She wondered if this was the 'friend' that he had been so nervous about. She had a strong feeling that it probably was. And this thing was probably a threat of some sort. It seemed threatening, anyway. She wondered what she ought to do.

Last edited by Emma/Ellie on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing coding)
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 pm

The Doctor kept his stare at the Dalek even though inside he was scared that it wouldn't believe and exterminate him completely. He felt Emma move next to him which made him feel slightly more confident than he had a few seconds before. The Flesh Doctor hear Emma ask him what it was, he turned his slightly toward her before speaking.

"It is just an annoying salt shaker...from another planet," he said sticking to his not telling Emma what it was though he somewhat doubted that she would believe what he had said about that and almost certainly will ask more questions later about it.

The Dalek paused slightly as if it was thinking about what The Flesh Doctor had said before it quickly turned and flew out of sight into the sky. He let out a sigh of relief before he turned to Emma with a small smile.

"Now..where were we?" he said as if he had forgot anything out of the ordinary had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Emma stared after the thing that the Doctor called an annoying salt shaker. Somehow, she didn't think that was really what it was called. But, whatever it was, it was gone now. It seemed that he had scared it off. Unless it was only pretending to leave so he would think that. Emma didn't really know what the thing was or what it was like. Maybe it was afraid of humans. Somehow she doubted that, but she didn't know anything about it so maybe it was afraid.

She folded her arms and turned to the Doctor.
"So, a big giant salt shaker from another planet?" She asked, raising an eyebrow slightly. "What is it really?" She asked, curious. "What planet is it from, Mars?" She asked, partly joking. More serious, she asked, "What did it want here? It mentioned making you pay.. What did you do, break its peppershaker friend?" She smirked faintly in amusement at that joke.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 pm

The Flesh Doctor grinned at Emma as she looked at him disbelieving in the explanation that he had given her. She asked him what it really was and asked if it was from Mars. He laughed slightly before answering those two questions first.

"I just told you an annoying salt shaker, they are harmless...mostly," he said waving his hands about before continuing "And don't be silly, Martians come Mars...they are commonly known as the Ice Warriors, though they no longer live there mostly because of me...well not me but you know," he said slapping his hands together with a silly grin on his face.

He heard her ask what it wanted here and asked what he had done to make it mad it him. He turned his head side to side thinking about a somewhat believable answer before he spoke again.

"It may think that I am the one that sealed its entire race away..but it wasn't me, I just look like the person who did, as for why it was here, I am not really sure normally asking questions is not something you do to the annoying salt shakers," he laughed slightly looking over at Emma.

"Right...before I was very rudely interrupted, I wanted to tell you that I like you Emma..a lot," he said his face turning serious again hoping that Emma didn't reject him outright.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Emma stared at him for a moment as he made a comment about Martians, like he was totally serious.
"Ice Warriors? Where do they get ice? There's not enough water on Mars to have ice." She commented, a bit confused about that. She really didn't understand his mention of someone who looked just like him being the one at fault for the Martians no longer living on Mars and the saltshaker things being sealed away or something. But she didn't really get a chance to ask about that.

Emma was very stunned to hear the Doctor tell her that he liked her, a lot. Surely he didn't mean that? He was probably pulling a joke on her or something.. Or could he be serious? The first time she met him he left her some flowers, but last time she met him he had pretended not to know her, so what was he playing at?

She bit her lip and thought for a moment, looking back at him. She was trying to read his face to see if he was serious or not. He did look serious, but that didn't mean he was sincere. She hesitated a little.
"Are you trying to pull some joke on me or something? Because it's not funny." She told him, folding her arms over her chest and giving him a look that said 'I'm totally not in the mood for that kind of joke'.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:19 pm

The Flesh Doctor listened to Emma talking about his comment about the Ice Warriors which he choose not to explain further on that. He watched Emma's face as it looked like what he had said about him liking her seemed to sink in. He saw her bite her lip before she looked at him before asking if he was playing a joke on her. The Flesh Doctor frowned slightly before he realized that he had met her in her timeline for the first time was when they were fighting against Cybermen.

"No Emma..I am not joking, this is the problem when you time travel, the first time I met you was when I got transported into a ship deep in Earth where we fought Cybermen, but the first time you met me was when we went back to 1994 and stopped the Weeping Angels, which literally just happened a few hours ago for me," he breathed deeply looking at Emma's face to see if she would believe him or not before asking "Does that make any sense to you Emma?"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Emma listened to him as he replied to her, saying something about traveling in time and stuff being mixed up. She folded her arms and thought about this for a bit. She remembered that he handsome thingy to let him travel in time and stuff, so she guessed it made a little sense that they apparently had met in an unusual order. And she remembered that he had already known her the first time she met him.

"Yeah, it makes sense." She answered with a shrug. "So, now we've both met before. What were those things?" She asked, motioning toward the direction the "Saltshaker" had gone. "Didn't look like it had any salt in it." She commented. For the moment she chose to ignore the thing he said about liking her, because she wasn't sure how to reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:15 pm

The Flesh Doctor frowned as it seemed that Emma had completely changed the subject as she questioned what the thing that had just left actually was. He felt like he was deflated and his face would show the sadness that he was feeling as Emma essentially rejected him. He finally got his voice just in time to answer her question.

"I can't tell you what they are...it is not my place," he said as he looked down at the ground feeling like he was about to cry. The Flesh Doctor hid his eyes from Emma to hide that fact because he didn't want her to see him cry.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 am

Emma frowned a little as she watched the Doctor. He seemed suddenly very sad. Was it something she said? Or.. didn't say, more likely. Maybe he wanted her to respond somehow to what he had said, before. She bit her lip, feeling a little uncomfortable. What could she say? She didn't know if he was really even serious about liking her or if he was pulling a joke on her or something. Maybe he was just a good actor. She didn't want to be guilted into saying anything, one way or the other. And, if he really was sincere about liking her, she didn't know if that would last when he found out about her scars. And she didn't want to be hurt, either way.

She looked down and fidgeted a little, biting her lip. What could she say? She hesitated, then looked back at him.
"Why.. would you like me?" She asked quietly. She really did want to know. There was nothing special about her, she wasn't any fun according to all the people she'd gone to school with, she wasn't pretty or anything, and even her own mom didn't want her. So why would anyone else? She looked steadily at him, watching to see if he would lie when he replied, or if he would tell the truth. She really wanted a truthful answer, but she knew how to tell if someone was lying, and she felt pretty confident that she'd be able to tell if he lied.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:02 pm

The Flesh Doctor looked back up at Emma and looked deeply into her brown eyes tears in the corner of his eyes. He heard ask why he would like her and smiled softly because she hadn't just ignored him like had thought. He raised his hand ran his finger tips over her cheek slightly before finally answering her question.

"I like you because I think you are a beautiful young woman, brave in the face very real danger and most importantly you are very smart no matter what anyone else tells you Emma," he said with a large smile on his face happy to finally have all those things off his chest.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:43 am

Emma bit her lip lightly and thought for a moment before she replied. She could see that he appeared sincere, but she didn't know why. No one had ever liked her like that, not for real. What if he later saw her scars and realized she wasn't as pretty as he thought she was? She wasn't sure if she could take that. She didn't want to hurt his feelings or anything, but she didn't want to lead him on or something. She would only be hurt later when he rejected her.

She took a deep breath.
"I.. I'm sorry but you're wrong." She told him quietly. "I'm not really that brave. I'm a lot more scared than I let on.. a lot of the time. And.. I'm not really all that smart either, and I'm definitely not beautiful." She looked down, sighing softly, feeling a little miserable. "You may think I am..but I'm really not and it's best for your sake that you don't try to pursue me.. I'm not worth it and you'd just..wish you hadn't wasted your time on me." She said quietly. 

She was really hoping he wouldn't be offended or feel hurt by this. It wasn't that she was rejecting him, but she was scared that she would start to believe that he really did like her and then he would reject her when he found out how what she really looked like, and not just her face. She didn't think she could take the heartbreak when he realized that she wasn't really as pretty as he seemed to think she was, especially after all the other stuff she had been through lately. She tried to think of something else to say though, because she didn't want him to feel like she was rejecting him.
"It's nothing against you.. I promise." She said quietly. "It's just that.. you can find someone better.."

Emma glanced briefly up at him, almost reluctant to see his face. 
"I'm sorry.." She managed to whisper, feeling a little choked up. She set her face so not to show any emotional pain, something she was used to doing from dealing with her mom. She managed to force a tiny smile onto her face. "You're really nice.. But I'm not good enough.." She wasn't sure what else to say. Instead she decided she ought to get out of here. She began picking up her stuff, trying not to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:14 am

The Flesh Doctor frowned slightly as he listened to Emma talk about herself in such a deeming manner. She seemed sad for some reason but he couldn't put the pieces together of why she was thinking all of us and trying to convince him not to to like her or so it seemed. He continued listening to her talk before she started picking up her things to leave.

"Emma...I like you for you no matter what, I am also not what I look like, I am not even human but I am sure you already guessed that...I am not even the real Doctor.." he said his voice trailing off at end of the sentence realizing that she was now the first person he had told that to.

The Flesh Doctor hoped what he had said would keep her staying but he would understand if she would leave now.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Emma finished gathering her stuff up and then looked at him. She didn't understand why he kept saying that he liked her. She sighed softly and held her book close to her. He was rambling on about not being human and not even being a real doctor. She frowned a little. 
"I'm not a real FBI agent yet either, so I guess we're even." She replied. 

She sighed a little and looked down. 
"I'm sorry, please don't be offended, but I'm..just not used to guys showing interest in me, and quite honestly I don't know how to react." She told him, a bit uncomfortably. "It just seems like..a lot, all at once." She said quietly. "I, um, just think I need time to think on it, if that's ok."
Back to top Go down
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 pm

The Flesh Doctor nodded slightly as he understood that he was dropping a lot on her at one time and all before she really met him. He smiled at her slightly knowing that she would meet him again once more before he likely will see her again.

"I understand, I will let you do your thing, besides I need to get back to my own time...next time you see this me..ask me what I meant about not being the Doctor.." he grinned before he turned on heels walking away from whistling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Emma watched him walk away, happily whistling, and she wondered what he meant by his last comment. She was curious now, and was almost temped to ask him now what he meant by saying he isn't the real doctor. But she didn't, and instead she watched him go away, and silently wondered about it.

Shrugging slightly to herself, Emma adjusted her grip on her books and began walking back to where she had parked her bike. Did he really like her, or was he pulling a mean joke? She'd had people do pranks like that to her before. But he did seem sincere. But would he still like her when he found out how scarred she was? She was quietly thinking over these things, and the things that had been said in that conversation, as she started her bike and slowly drove away.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:57 pm

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)   The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Annoying Salt Shakers (Flesh/Emma)
Page 1 of 1