Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAs Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_voting_barAs Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAs Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_voting_barAs Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

As Thick As Thieves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:34 am

It wouldn't have taken Ryarya even a moment to draw her pistol again and show these creatures that they had a right to fear her rather than the other way around, but the sudden battle of lights caught her attention and her eyes followed the Eternal's gaze as he made eye contact with the Doctor. She couldn't help but feel relieved although it was more than obvious that the Doctor was still badly hurt. He was struggling just to stand, and she could tell he needed an immediate healing. One through clothing took longer, but it was just as effective nonetheless. The Doctor was clearly weak and needed rest. Her eyes locked onto Cleopatra's, her expression a clear request for her to take the Doctor out of harm's way and force him to rest even if he attempted to resist. He wasn't strong enough right now.

Something in the Eternal's words finally dawned on her and she stopped, her entire body visibly shaken. Her mother was punished? Did that mean...? Not even caring about the side effects of all the power she had already used since she'd first arrived here in Egypt, she connected her mind to the Eternal's body and jerked its face back towards her, forcing it to look directly into her eyes. The look she gave it could have curdled milk. "You murdered her," she growled viciously, her hand tilted back towards her, an slight help in the use of her telekinetic gifts. "She was the only thing I had left...and you took her from me." The burning need for vengeance was clear in her tone, but Ryarya knew better than to act on it. Instead, she allowed the Doctor to continue his speech while she sorted through her thoughts. She was only half-listening at this point. Her mother...dead...murdered by her own people for choosing differently. These creatures had not changed.

When the Doctor mentioned the watch, Ryarya looked up at him in complete shock. Up until this point, she had been reasoning that all of this had been speculation. She was willing to accept that she was half-Eternal, but the mere mention of the watch was something that she couldn't ignore. She knew that little pocket watch all too well. It was something that her father had entrusted her with as a family heirloom before he passed. It had been given to him by her mother as an anniversary gift. What did that watch have to do with anything? What exactly was its function other than being a watch? She had to admit that she had never opened it; her father had, specifically, instructed her not to under any circumstances. The curiosity to find out what lingered behind that small gold cover had always been there. The Doctor's words about the TARDIS brought her attention back to the present, and she looked over at him. "Doctor," she said slowly, choosing her words carefully as her brain began piecing it all together, "the watch...it rewrites memories, does it not? I was...one of them once?" The hurt shone in her eyes, the confusion. She didn't want to be one of them; they were monsters.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:14 am

Emma was tensing for an attack when it was stopped by a blue light from somewhere behind herself and Ryarya. She heard a familiar buzzy sort of noise, faint in the background, and turned around, delighted to see the Doctor standing there. She was so glad to see him awake and mostly alright.

But she was worried when he stumbled to the ground. She glanced over to Ryarya, and back to the Doctor, and then at the Eternals. She bit her lip and listened while the Doctor talked to the Eternals, and then she noticed that when Ryarya realized what they said about her mother, she got angry and Emma saw that she didn't seem to need much protection from Emma, being able to force the Eternal to look at her.

Emma decided that the Doctor needed more help than Ryarya did, so she quietly crossed over to stand next to him and, unless he pushed her away and refused her help, would offer her shoulder for support, for him to lean on. She listened to the last bit he said, about the Tardis, and wondered why he was saying it. Was it a message for her and Ryarya? She glanced sideways at him, wondering about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 pm

The Doctor grunted as Emma came up beside him, resting his arm over her shoulder to aid in balancing his body, "I meant you" he mumbled low enough for only Emma to hear. Suddenly the Eternal thrust it's hand out; The Doctor quick to counter with the sonic screwdriver but the power was obviously becoming too much for the weakened Doctor to hold. The force from the Eternal began to physically push The Doctor back; the other two Eternal's simply stood and watched before getting the all clear signal from their leader than joined.

The Doctor placed both hands on his sonic screwdriver, gritting his teeth as his trusty device was pushed to the edge to protect himself, Emma and Cleopatra. "Emma! Ry! Somebody snap their fingers!" The Doctor proclaimed, "The TARDIS can send them back! Back to where they came! Back into hell Eternal!".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:43 pm

The force from the Eternals was becoming too much for the Doctor to handle; anyone could see that. He was visibly struggling to keep his sonic screwdriver functioning with enough power to protect himself, Emma, and Cleopatra. He needed help, and the only other being in the vicinity that could help was Ryarya. She hesitated for a moment, considering just how bad of an effect this would have on her. She hadn't used this much power...ever. It was something she knew she could do, but had never put to the test. Now, it seemed like was the perfect opportunity to try.

She raced over to the other three, moving around behind Emma and the Doctor to reappear on his other side to. She gently laid her hand on the sonic screwdriver just enough to touch it but not add too much weight to it or touch the Doctor's hands. Her eyes drifted close and she inhaled deeply as her mind became linked to the energy pulsing inside the device. Slowly, she began drawing that power into her body, mimicking its nature internally before she expelled it back into the device. None of this changed the amount of force that was already being used to push back the Eternals, but it was increasing the amount of energy flowing through Ryarya's veins. "Cleopatra, Emma," she breathed, her voice even and calm, her eyes still closed as she completed the energy transfer. "Take the Doctor to a safe location and activate the TARDIS. I will hold the Eternals back until then."

She knew a thing or two about the void that the Doctor had mentioned earlier. Most people that traveled through it soaked up some harmless radiation that, if they came in contact with the void again while it was open, would be sucked inside. Something about that didn't rest easily with her, and she vaguely wondered if she had traveled through it and just didn't remember it. The watch the Doctor had spoke of earlier appeared to be the key in why Ryarya didn't know anything about what she was until now. Perhaps her memories of her past had been rewritten after all. If her mother had traveled to this dimension with Ryarya in order to escape, then she would also be pulled in when the TARDIS was activated.

For once, it's time to let the chips of fate fall where they may, she thought as she turned to face the Eternals. Her body had processed the energy from the sonic screwdriver and it was now ready to be expelled. When she opened her eyes, their natural emerald hue had been replaced by a bright royal blue with the power she had soaked up. It was time to end this. She raised her hands and pushed all the energy she had mimicked out at the Eternals, clashing with the force of all three of their combined energies. The force knocked her back a step as she redirected the connection to her and released the Doctor from his burden completely. Her heart began to, literally, ache, threatening to give out. Her head was spinning, and her vision was slowly going black. She wondered how long she'd be able to keep this up. Her body was already failing her.

"Go, now!" she called to Emma. "I can hold them off. Just go!"
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:55 am

Emma felt a little dumb when she heard the Doctor say that he had meant that message for her. But then, everything was happening so fast, she had a hard time thinking, and there was a lot going on that she didn't quite understand.

She tried really hard to stand firm and not allow the Eternals to push them back, but despite her best efforts, and using all her strength to try and stand her ground, and to help the Doctor stand his ground, they began to be forced back anyway. Emma stubbornly tried to keep them from being forced back, but slowly, step by step, they were pushed back by the force from the aliens who were apparently more powerful than even the Doctor.

Then, as the other two Eternals joined in and she began to feel a little bit hopeless, she noticed Ryarya move to their side. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her put her hand on the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, and although she didn't know what she was doing, she was sure she was probably doing something to try and help. Still, what could they do?

Remembering what the Doctor had said about the Tardis, and how he could send the Eternals back where they came from with a snap of his fingers, and that the Tardis was psychically linked with anyone who had been inside her, Emma realized what he was saying, and what message he had been trying to get across to her. Apparently, she could send them back into some void thing, just by snapping her fingers.

Emma didn't really know if it would work for her, because of the Doctor saying it would work for anyone that the Tardis accepted, and she didn't know if the Tardis had accepted her or not. But she figured it was worth a try.

Even as she was snapping her fingers, it dawned on her that Ryarya would have at least half of the same DNA, especially since the Tardis would be using her DNA scan to identify these aliens. That meant Rya would be sucked into the void too. Could it be possible to save her from being pulled in with them? She had to find out.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion, for a moment, as Emma quickly pushed the Doctor toward Cleopatra, hoping she would hold him up in Emma's place. She became aware of a strong wind seeming to fill the place, and the struggle seemed to break apart as the Eternals began slipping toward where the Tardis was, which was also the direction the wind seemed to be pulling them. All of this, she took in rapidly, as she turned toward Ryarya. She saw that Ryarya was also being pulled in the same direction, even as she was reaching out for something to grab onto.

Emma reached out her hand without pausing to think about what might happen, and grasped Ryarya's outstretched hand, instantly closing her hand around Rya's in a firm grip. The moment she touched her hand, however, Emma's eyes widened in shock as there a sort of light pulse that moved quickly from Ryarya's head down to her chest, and then moved to Emma's chest and up to her head, quick as lightning.

In almost the same instant, Emma felt a pain all over her body. At first it was tolerable because of Emma's high tolerance for pain, so she just tightened her grip on Rya's hand and gritted her teeth against the pain as she used her other hand to grab onto.. something, though she wasn't sure what it was. She held on tightly to whatever it was, to prevent both herself and Ryarya from being sucked into the void along with the three Eternals. The pain was quickly becoming more and more intense, until she had to struggle to keep from blacking out, and to keep from releasing her grip on Ryarya.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Cleopatra held The Doctor up, turning and setting him down behind the door as she knelt beside him, "What do i need to do Doctor. Tell me" she asked him, pushing him lightly back down as he tried to sit up, "You're too injured to do anything. Don't try to tell me no..i am helping. Whether you like it or not". The Doctor grunted, angry at her stubbornness but also happy that she finally chose to stand up against the Eternals. "I'm on the verge of regeneration...i can feel it" The Doctor stuttered, lying back down, "But i can't regenerate...not anymore...not in this body. I have about twenty minutes left....then i die...i need you to get to the TARDIS. Watch that portal..once the Eternals fall through, you pull down the main lever. If you do it too soon the Eternals will destroy this place..if you do it too late..both Emma and Ryarya will fall into the portal".

Cleopatra gulped, looking up from The Doctor with a worried expression before nodding, "I'll do it..." she mumbled, getting up and turning to the open door, "I'll be back soon Doctor..don't you dare die on me". Running down the hall, Cleopatra weaved away from the Eternals as they fought the pull from the TARDIS and keeping up their assault on Ryarya at the same time. "Hang onto something!" She called back to the duo fighting the Eternals, hoping they could hold them off long enough for her to do what The Doctor had entrusted in her to do. Turning the corner, Cleopatra laid eyes on the portal in front of the open doors of the TARDIS, a black hole in the middle of the triumphant blue box. Thoughts of The Doctor dying flashed in Cleopatra's mind as she raced to the open doors, the image of the blue box rotting on a street corner forever lost without its pilot, the countless star systems he could have saved, all the lives he could have touched. "No" Cleopatra hissed, squeezing by the hovering black hole and stomping up the ramp, "I will not let The Doctor die....i promise" she said aloud as she peered up to the glowing blue time rotor.

Placing her hand on what she believed to be the main lever, Cleopatra looked over and watched the hole and the hallway out in front of it. Waiting for the sight of the Eternals, waiting for them to fall through, the quicker the better. And then it happened. The pulling force from the void caused the Eternals to fall back into view of Cleopatra at the left turn of the hallway. Two Eternals fell completely and tumbled down the hall until finally crashing into the void hole and disappearing, One more Cleopatra thought. The lead Eternal peered down the hall, seeing the void, seeing Cleopatra manning the controls of the TARDIS, "Traitor!" he roared as his back turned to the void, his arms still stretched out fighting off Ryarya, "You will all burn in flames!".
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Ryarya stuggled under the strain of energy the Eternals were forcing on her. Her arms felt like noodles, and she wasn't even sure how they were still locked in the air in front of her. Every part of her felt like it was on fire. She was moments away from collapsing from the amount of power she was expelling and how much was being used on her. A small, thick trail of blood was oozing down over her lip from her left nostril. Her body was staggering slightly as she fought to keep her footing under the pressure. It was becoming too much to bear. Cleopatra's voice rang in her ears, but the words were completely inaudible to Ryarya as all her focus was on keeping the Eternals at bay. Even as the void was pulling them towards it, they kept up their force. "Hurry!" Ryarya practically begged Cleopatra, her voice weak and raspy now.

The tug of the void took its hold on her, locking onto the part of her DNA that was of Eternal descent. It was as if a rope had been thrown around her and was reeling her into the void with the Eternals. The true horror of what was happening finally reached her as she realized what was going to happen. She couldn't release the power she was using to hold off the lead Eternal. She wasn't going to have time to grab hold of something and hold him off at the same time. She groaned with the pain of shifting herself in order to keep the power struggle intact so as to protect the others. Her feet slowly began slipping towards the TARDIS and the void. "No," she wheezed, "please, no."

Her one hand slipped from the power struggle, automatically reaching back for something, anything that she could hold onto to keep from slipping into the void. She felt a hand grasp her outstretched one, and she was about to object when her voice suddenly seemed to disappear. Her eye widened with fearful recognition as she turned slightly to see Emma grasping her hand, holding tight to keep her from slipping away. She was holding onto something though Ryarya couldn't see what exactly it was she was holding onto. The neural impulse visibly traveled down from her brain as a bright red shock beneath her skin that followed an unseen path down to her heart where it froze her body completely. She briefly looked down to see the pulse make its way down her arm and over to Emma, repeating its course in reverse.

No, oh no, was the last thought she had before the pain began to set in. It was negligible at first, something very similar to the pain she often felt after a little power usage. Her breath hitched in her throat and her eyes silently begged Emma to release her even though she was aware that being let go would allow her to fall into her void. Emma could be seriously hurt, possibly even killed if they stayed connected for too long. It was like someone had taken over a thousand knives and stabbed them repeatedly all over her body. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to focus and block it out, but it was becoming too much for her to handle. She cried out weakly, and probably would have screamed had her voice allowed her to. Any form of movement made the pain increase; it was completely consuming her as she kept groaning and crying from the pain. It was more than anyone could have ever felt in their lifetime, and Ryarya had experienced it several times before. Her entire body began to shake violently. It wanted to writhe with the amount of agony coursing through her yet couldn't because she fought to keep herself still...and that was just the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:17 pm

The pain quickly became worse and worse, until Emma was barely aware of anything else. She heard screaming and realized it was her own self, screaming out in pain. She'd thought that she had already experienced as much pain as was possible for a person to experience, but this was like ten times what she had been through in her whole life, but all compressed into one moment of highly intense pain. It was like being cut all over with a million knives, all at once. The sensation made it very difficult for her not to panic, and if that wasn't bad enough, it kept getting worse with each passing second.

She wanted more than anything to let go, and to hide away somewhere she would be safe and where nothing could hurt her. But she kept holding onto the thought that she couldn't let go of Rya or she would be pulled into the void with the others, and despite the fact that the pain kept getting worse with each second she held onto her, she still refused to let go of her hand. Rya didn't deserve to be sucked into the void with those others, and Emma would do all that she could to save her from such a fate.. even if it cost her this much pain.

She didn't know how long it took for all of this to happen, but it felt like an eternity passed as she struggled to endure the pain. She managed to hold on for as long as she could, both physically holding onto Rya and the thing keeping them from being pulled into the void, and mentally holding onto what was happening around her. However, she was only barely holding on, and somewhere in the back of her mind she was aware of that, and so she continued to fight to hold on.

Eventually, after what seemed like forever but was really only a few seconds, the pull on Rya and herself disappeared, and she took that to mean that the void had been closed up once more. Emma hoped that was what it meant, because she couldn't hold on anymore. Her grip on Rya's hand relaxed and she released the other's hand, and her other hand fell from what she was holding onto. Emma dropped to the floor as everything around her faded away. The pain, her surroundings which were quite blurred by the intense pain she had experienced, the situation.. it all seemed to melt away as she found herself curled up in the one place where she was protected from pain; her self-invented haven within her mind.

Inside there, Emma couldn't be hurt, because all of that was on the outside. She didn't feel any pain here, because she had retreated into her mind where she was safe and shielded from it all. She began to relax and slowly uncurled herself, looking around at the familiar scene she kept so close to the front of her mind. As a child, she used to slip away into this place every time she was suffering pain. But, she had, for the last several years, been working on not allowing herself to hide away here whenever she felt any kind of pain, because as she grew up she had realized that she needed to face things instead of hiding from them. That, and it had been mostly pain of the emotional kind that she had been faced with these last few years, rather than physical, and it was harder to hide from emotional pain inside your mind, because it tended to be there too.

However, this was an instance where she needed to retreat, where she couldn't bear the pain any longer and had to hide here, where she was safe. She looked around and felt at peace as she took in the sight of the scene that she had made so real here. A beautiful meadow, covered in wildflowers. A lovely little stream running along beside it, while Emma sat under the shade of a beautiful, flowering tree of some kind.

In the distance, there was a range of snow-capped mountains. She had never gone that far, but she knew that all around the edges of this clearing, there was a thick, impenetrable forest that was full of underbrush and briars and things. She had always imagined it as a protective barrier to keep out anyone else, and that it would seem to get thicker and more difficult to push through, the more anyone might try to get through it.

Outwardly, however, was a different story. Emma's body was trembling slightly from the after affects of the intense pain she had gone through. Her body temperature was rising as well, to a dangerously high temperature. She was completely unconscious, totally disconnected from reality at the moment as she hid within her mind. This, however, was beginning to shut down in a temporary neural collapse, which lasted for a few seconds before her brain would restart, with Emma still hiding in her mind's haven.

To her, inside, it only seemed as if it all flickered for a moment before going back to normal. This, however, frightened her slightly and she subconsciously decided that she should stay where she was, just in case she was in danger physically, on the outside.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:55 pm

The lead Eternal tumbled into the void as the forms of Ryarya and Emma turned the corner to follow suit, the affects clearly showing on both Emma and Ryarya. Cleopatra slammed the main lever down, shutting the void off and bolting over to the side of Ryarya, "Are you two okay? Don't worry it's over. Guards! Guards!!" she called out. Immediately guards rushed over to the barely conscious duo who were slumped to the floor; a grunting and aggravated Doctor watched from a few feet away, having tried to crawl to Emma when she had screamed. Looking up, The Doctor gritted his teeth and let out a cough before loosening his muscles and setting his head down, unable to hold it up any longer.

The guards placed all three in beds in a separate chamber, Cleopatra's own special physician attending to all three before turning back to Cleopatra who waited at the chamber doors. "The girls should be fine..although one appears to have episodes from time to time. A curse i cannot lift...The Doctor however..he is fading. None of my methods worked..i'm sorry" He told Cleopatra before leaving her alone with the trio laying side by side in the beds lining the wall. "They fought for you, you know that right" Cleopatra told The Doctor, sitting down beside him as she glanced back at Emma and Ryarya, "They nearly gave their lives for you..you sure do know how to pick them", The Doctor managed a chuckled cough, "They're always strong...all of them" he replied. Reaching out, he touched the edge of Emma's hand, establishing a psychic link between them, It's safe now...you can come out he told her before releasing his touch.

"Three minutes" The Doctor mumbled, "An eternity to live...do you have something i an knit...i've been known to knit a nice scarf in two minutes" he couched, forcing a half heart smile for Cleopatra. "I want to thank you...Doctor" Cleopatra started again, "For saving my people again..", The Doctor shook his head, "Thank them when they wake up..they..they saved your people. Not me. All i did was give them the chance to shine...that's all they needed".
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 am

Ryarya yelped again as the pain began claiming her. She could feel it; her heart was under too much pressure and would completely give out soon. She couldn't stay connected to Emma for much longer. While she appreciated the help from being sucked into the void, she didn't want to hurt Emma. Every time this had happened, she had been told that it was her fault, that she was some sort of monster for it. That's why she had initially decided to create the illusion that most people already didn't like her though they tolerated her. Would Emma grow to hate her now that she knew? Would the Doctor come to hate her? She didn't want to stomach the thought of losing them since it seemed as though she had finally made friends who not only knew what she was capable of, they understood what she had been through.

It felt as though someone had lit an oversized match beneath her skin and was dragging it over the length of her body. The heat was the direct result of her body temperature rising, and she hoped that there wouldn't be any burns that she needed to heal this time. She could feel the tug from the void vanish as she hit the ground hard, her connection to Emma broken. Cleopatra's voice was lost in the ringing that erupted in her ears as the familiar darkness of unconsciousness claimed her when the neural collapse began. It was only a few seconds, but in that time, Ryarya was practically dead. Until her brain restarted, anyone could touch her safely.

She found herself walking through some sort of cloud-like room like in a dream. There were lilies and jasmines decorating small end tables scattered throughout the room and hanging from ceiling baskets. The room was what with little gold accents here and there. It was different from the place of darkness she usually retreated to whenever she touched someone; it was beautiful. As was the woman who stood in the center of the room, smiling at her. She was very slender with long, wavy brown hair that tumbled down her back and sapphire blue eyes. The dress she wore was a light beige color with gold accents about the shoulders and hem. She smiled warmly at Ryarya, who was about to ask who she was when she realized that she already knew. "Mother?" she inquired, tears welling up in her eyes.

"My dearest Ryarya," she replied gently, moving forward and pulling her daughter into a tight embrace, "you have grown so much." Ryarya returned the hug as the tears began to fall fro her eyes and she sobbed into her mother's shoulder. "Is everything true, Mother? Have you lied to me all these years?" "I had to, Ary. It was the only way to protect you from the vile ways of my people. They saw me as a threat when I renounced them and chose to stay with my husband, your father. With the help of the Time Lords, I was able to hide you." "And not yourself? They told me you paid the price for that disloyalty." Her mother pulled back, nodding sadly. "I did. A fate worse than death though their plan did not go as smoothly as they had hoped." Ryarya blinked, looking confused. "They didn't kill you?" "No, they did not. I am in exile, forced to watch my beloved daughter from a dimensional prison above."

"Now, listen, we don't have much time. The watch your father gave you, it holds all your memories from before your 12th birthday. Whether or not you open it is your choice, Ary, but if you do, know that the Eternals will never stop hunting you. They made an alliance with a human, a dangerous one from our time. We heard the tale, you just need to remember it. This man, he seeks you as a weapon. It is he who called the Eternals to you. It is your choice." Ryarya listened silently, not sure how to take in all this. "I cannot give you an answer now, Mother. I-I need to return. The Time Lords helped hide me, and there's one with me now, the Doctor. He's helped me, and he may be able to help more, but he's hurt. He could be dying." Her mother sighed with a soft smile of recognition when her daughter mentioned the Doctor. "I remember him. He is a good man. I will heal you from here so that you may awaken, but the rest is up to you. I can not grant that much power from here." She began using the familiar golden light that Ryarya could have sworn she had seen before. "Go now, my Ryarya. Save him, and tell him that his life is a gift from Queen Lyriasharyn. He'll remember the name. I could not be more proud of you, Ary. You've become a wondrous young woman, and I love you with all my heart."

She woke with a startled gasp, breathing heavily and looking about the room like she had just had a nightmare. Spotting Cleopatra with the Doctor, she bolted out of bed and ran to his side with a glance towards Emma. Touching the top of Emma's head, she looked inward at her vitals. "No signs of physical trauma, but she'll be slightly sore when she wakes up. She'll be alright though." She turned her attention to the Doctor, who looked close to death. She sighed, "You can leave just yet, Doctor. I won't allow you to, and I bring a message from Queen Lyriasharyn. She says your life is her gift to you for saving me." Placing her hands on top of the Doctor's head and over his chest, she began a soft vocal melody that she used as an aid. Much like a nanogene, she was aware of what the biology of a Time Lord was supposed to look like. Pouring her energy into him, she began to close up all the injuries he had to the best of her ability. The golden energy of life surrounded them both as she transferred some of her own life energy to the Doctor. Her vision began to blur, and she released the energy, stopping the healing before she fell unconscious again. Her body was still healing itself and was low on energy to use with her abilities. She had healed him enough to live, however. Shaky breaths that she didn't realize she'd been holding escaped her throat in gasps as she gave a reassuring nod to Cleopatra that the Doctor would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Emma heard a sort of echoing voice come from somewhere, telling her that it was safe and she could come out now. She was puzzled, as this had never happened before. And wait.. that voice was familiar. She took a minute to think on it, before realizing it was the Doctor. She was surprised. How did he speak to her while she was here?

Thinking over the message he had given her, she hesitated for a moment. But, if the Doctor said it was safe, it must be. She took a last look around before allowing it all to fade away to the back of her mind, and let reality come back.

As her senses flooded back to her, Emma's eyes slowly opened and blinked a couple of times. She took a few deep breaths and stirred, then groaned softly as she realized how sore she was. She kept still for a moment, then slowly turned her head and saw the Doctor near her, and Ryarya was there too.

She tried to sit up but stopped, feeling a bit too sore for that right now.
"What happened?" She asked quietly, glancing from the Doctor, to Cleopatra, to Ryarya. "Did we send them back? Are you both alright?" She added to Rya and the Doctor, concerned for them both. "Where are we?" She asked as an after thought, glancing around in confusion at her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:53 pm

The Doctor shot up to a sitting upright position, rubbing his hands down his face and immediately the scratches and damages to his face and hands disappeared. Looking at his hands, a light gold glow emitted from the edge of his finger tips then settled down to normal. The Doctor arched an eyebrow, "That's weird" he mumbled, smirking as he turned and got up, "It's like i've regenerated but at the same time..haven't" he chuckled. Jumping up and down like a child, The Doctor danced over to Ryarya and helped her up to her feet, "Come on...i think i owe you a little something" he told her before turning to Emma.

Extending out his hand to Emma, "Come on then Emma" he told her, gesturing back to the TARDIS with his head as he smiled, "Oh and as far as the key goes...you can keep it". "Where do you think you're going?!" Cleopatra hissed playfully, placing her hands on her hips, "You still have to fix up the damage you left". "Yeah about that.." The Doctor replied, rubbing the back of his head, "We're going to get the tools to help you out right now. Just give us a second" he concluded, walking out of the open door and turning sharply to the open doors of the TARDIS. Cleopatra thought for a moment as the trio left her alone in the room; upon hearing the doors the time machine close shut, she rushed out. "Doctor!" She roared angrily, running out and stopping as she watched the TARDIS de-materialize, "Until next time then" she mumbled, smirking as she turned back to her damaged palace and guards.

The Doctor grinned, thrusting the main lever down as he looked between Emma and Ryarya, "Now i can't get your mother Ryarya..i'm sorry" he said as the TARDIS came to a stop, "I've been working on getting past the Eternals exterior defenses for a while now..but..i can do this for you". Standing up straight, The Doctor placed his hands nonchalantly into his pockets as he gestured towards the doors with his head as he looked at Ryarya.
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:55 pm

"We're alright," Ryarya replied to Emma, giving her a small smile that was mixed with regret. "I'm sorry, Emma. The connection, it wasn't supposed to happen. Are you alright?"

She felt relief as she watched the Doctor's injuries close with the golden glow of her healing. Frankly, she was surprised that it had worked considering she had never done a healing of this magnitude before. Saving someone from the hooks of death wasn't something she had ever wanted to try though she supposed it was good to know that she could. A smile crossed her lips as he helped her to her feet, rushing about and saying something about owing her. Shaking her head was the furthest she got in objecting when the Doctor began moving towards the TARDIS. She followed him closely.

She eyed him quizzically as they began moving and he spoke of the Eternal exterior defenses. Where was he taking her as thanks? He really didn't need to. She required nothing in return; she never did. A thought occurred. When the TARDIS came to its destination, she glanced at the doors then back at the Doctor, almost like a child waiting for permission. She raced down the ramp when he gestured towards the doors with his head and was out the doors in a flash, the long tail of her thief coat trailing behind her in the breeze that followed in her wake.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Emma slowly sat up and looked at the Doctor and Rya, relaxing when the latter assured her that they were alright. She was glad to hear that, and it seemed as if everything was alright. No Eternals seemed to be attacking anymore, so that was a good sign. She nodded in reply to Ryarya asking if she was alright, and just smiled faintly at her.
"It's ok, really." She told her quietly.

She was pulled quickly to her feet, and winced slightly as her sore muscles protested. As the Doctor mentioned the key to the Tardis, Emma was reminded that she had borrowed it from the Doctor while he had been unconscious, just in case she and Rya needed to get to the Tardis to hide from the Eternals or something. She was surprised that the Doctor knew she had it, but she didn't have a chance to comment before they were off to the Tardis. She glanced back and waved to Cleopatra on her way out.

Emma was still trying to take in all of this, but went with the Doctor into the Tardis, and she wondered where they were going now. She watched the Doctor at the console, talking Ryarya about how he couldn't get her to her mother. Emma wondered what he was doing, and looked inquisitively at him when he sent her to the doors to see where he had brought them.

Emma folded her arms against her middle, still feeling a bit sore, but she tried not to let it show.
"Where are we?" She asked the Doctor quietly. She wasn't sure why, but her head hurt. She thought maybe it was from where she must have hit the floor after passing out earlier. She still wasn't sure but she thought she felt a bit warmer than she should too, and she hoped she wasn't coming down with anything.

Curious about where they were, Emma ventured a few steps closer to the door and looked out, wondering where the Doctor had taken them. She stopped near the Doctor.
"It  feels like I missed something.. how long was I out?" She asked quietly, glancing over at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:57 am

The Doctor shrugged at Emma's posed question, "Not sure" he mumbled a reply as he walked down to stand beside Ryarya, "I lost track of time after my head was slammed into a pillar" he joked. A breeze struck The Doctor as it did Ryarya when she opened the doors, revealing a large complex hovering in deep space on an asteroid. The TARDIS atmospheric shell kicked in and supplied the three with air while the doors were open. "This Ryarya...is the Eternal prison facility...the most protected and guarded prison in all of creation. It's shields have kept my TARDIS from landing there for years...but i've managed to lower them just enough to sit where we are right now and be in her line of sight" The Doctor commented as he stared out at the massive complex as it, and the asteroid, slowly drifted around in a circle.

Suddenly the image of a window came into view on the third floor of the complex, an eager woman looking out as if waiting to see something. The Doctor raised his hand and waved, immediately getting a wave in return that brought a grin to The Doctor's face as he placed his hand back into his pocket. "That's your mother Ryarya" The Doctor told Ryarya, glancing down to her then back up to the window, "The Eternal's gave her a window cell to punish her...so that she can see the universe..freedom but be just unable to reach it. And once i found this place...well...i found her. I come here every two years when the asteroid turns enough just to remind here i'm still trying to find a way in. She never seems to change much, your mother, she stills looks the way she did when she came to Gallifrey all those years ago...looking for someone to help her get a fob watch.".
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Ryarya glanced up at him as he explained how heavily guarded the prison facility was. A look of sadness crossed her features for a moment as she thought on how she couldn't free her mother. Not even her best technology wouldn't be able to get her inside and out safely. It was far more likely that one of them would be killed along the way, and she wasn't willing to risk her mother's life. Not when she just found out that she was actually alive. Still, she was overjoyed for that fact and she gently place a hand on the Doctor's arm to let him know she understood and that it was alright. She watched the asteroid turn, waiting for that glimpse of her mother. "This is more than I could have asked for, Doctor," she said softly.

When the third floor window came into view, she could see Lyriasharyn glancing outward as if waiting for something. When the Doctor waved, everything came into perspective. He must visit her often. Lyriasharyn waved back with a warm smile that only increased when her eyes locked on her daughter. It was simple to tell that Ryarya was a spitting image of her mother. She made a series of gestures, much like a small dance that ended with her making the shape of a heart with her hands and placing that over her own heart. It was a bittersweet moment for Ryarya as she sniffed back a small sob and repeated the same gestures, ending the same way her mother had. It was an old set of movements they had invented when she was a little girl. It meant 'I'm safe and I will see you soon. You're forever in my heart.' Although her memories of her childhood may have been lies, Ryarya couldn't blame her mother, not after seeing the Eternals firsthand.

"You've done what I've been spending ever year since I was twelve trying to do," she told the Doctor solemnly. "I never realized just how far I was from it until now." Pulling out a thin gold chain from around her neck, she eyed the fob watch as it dangled in front of her. "I don't know what memories are in here, but I remember it being a source of hope for my family." She glanced up at the Doctor for a moment before looking back at her mother. "Thank you for giving her hope. She needs it based on the looks of this facility."
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Emma quietly looked out of the door and watched the asteroid thing. She kept quiet when she heard what the Doctor said about this being the prison where Rya's mom was held. She thought about that for a bit, thinking about a time when her own mother was kidnapped and everyone said that it would be nearly impossible to get her out of that situation. Despite this, Emma had found a way to do it.

She thought about that for a bit, watching the woman wave from the prison. It was easy to see that it was Rya's mother, because she looked so much like her. Emma glanced at Rya and bit her lip lightly, trying not to feel a small tinge of jealousy, reminding herself that this wasn't something to feel jealous about. Rya couldn't get to her mother, and it was sad that she apparently had no hope of getting her back.

Emma quietly looked back out at the asteroid and thought for a bit. He said there was some sort of forcefield keeping the Tardis out. She thought over that for a bit.
"How do they get prisoners in, if there's a force field?" She asked quietly, curious. "Do they have guards?" She wondered next.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:49 pm

The Doctor glanced back at Emma as she asked her usual questions, "Oh, they allow certain ships through that send transmissions to the tower to allow them through" he replied to her before looking back to the asteroid. When Emma didn't say anything, The Doctor looked back to her, "Why what's wrong" he asked. Looking at Emma for a moment, his mind suddenly getting a thought as he peered back from the prison then to Emma and back to the prison again.

"Ooohhh!!" He suddenly exclaimed, his eyes wide with excitement, "That's brilliant! Emma you're brilliant!" he proclaimed. Dashing to the controls, The Doctor grabbed the helmet regulator and began to spin it counter clock wise, "Emma! Ryarya! I need you to watch those stars! Tell me when a ship appears!" he called out to them. Once one of them called back to him, The Doctor immediately stopped and raced back up the ramp and leaned partially out of the doors as he looked out at the ship. With his tongue touching the back of his teeth, he processes the distanced between them and the ship, "Alright..so i need to calculate the exact distance between us and the ship and land us inside of the ship then put the camoflague on to disguise us..from the..Eternals" He mumbled, mostly to himself, before rushing back down to the controls, "Okay, this is going to be tricky".

Leaning half of his body across the controls, The Doctor pressed, flipped and cranked various controls on the console. Kicking up a level on the side of the controls up, The Doctor returned back to his normal stance in front of the keyboard as he typed in the coordinates. "Alright then! Ladies! Close those doors!" He called up to Ryarya and Emma, "Unless you like to get a mouth full of vortex radiation and energy..it's not tasteful i'll tell you that much. Ok! Allons-y!" he mumbled then proclaimed before yanking down the main lever. In literally one second, the TARDIS moved from where it was hovering in space to a tight spot aboard the prisoner transfer ship. Switching the scanners channel to the outside camera, The Doctor activated the camouflage, "Got it into a bathroom..bit odd but sti-" he went to commented before a sudden thrust sent him nearly to the floor. Looking up at the scanner as he pulled himself up, The Doctor arched his eyebrow, "And...that'd be a guard slamming his head against the TARDIS...well...that's one less we have to deal with. Come on then".
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Ryarya slipped the chain back underneath her shirt as she watched her mother from afar while listening to Emma and the Doctor's conversation. When the Doctor replied to her questions, Ryarya immediately picked up on her train of thought, glancing sideways at the Doctor to see if he, too, came to the same conclusion. He did because he ran back up the ramp and began setting new coordinates for the TARDIS, telling them to alert him when a ship passed by. Ryarya leaned against the door frame where the Doctor had stood only moments ago, watching the asteroid again. She made a gesture in the air to her mother, one she could only hope was understood and was rewarded with a thumbs-up. "Inbound ship," she called back to the Doctor, one floating slowly in her peripheral vision. "Looks like your standard inmate ship."

She waited for the Doctor to check before heading back up the ramp, shutting the doors behind her. She quirked an eyebrow and rolled her eyes at his catchphrase, a slightly amused expression crossing her features as she began checking all her devices to ensure they were all off, for the time being. The Eternals had tracked her before using it, so she'd have to go without them for now. The only tool she could use was her thief coat and shock pistols. She decided to wait on flipping her coat to the reflective side until she got a better idea of her surroundings. Her footing was momentarily lost when the TARDIS reared to one side and she hit the railing. Getting back on her feet, she headed down the ramp again. "Two heists in one day," she commented brightly, mostly to herself. "Been awhile since I've gone for that record." The familiar feel of adventure and adrenaline returned to her, brightening her spirits.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:26 pm

Emma nodded slightly when the Doctor to replied to her question, and was already beginning to think of a few ideas, when the Doctor caught on to her idea and announced that she was brilliant. She smiled a little.
"About time you recognized that.." She joked with a small smile. She watched him race around the console and push buttons like an excited kid in a candy store.

Emma looked out of the door, watching for a ship, but Rya spotted one first. She nodded slightly and looked out at it, wondering what sort of measurement would be used to figure out how far away it was. She could give an estimate just by looking, but she wasn't sure how to find out exactly how far away it was. Obviously the Doctor knew how, though, because in no time he had figured it out and had them landed on the other ship.

She gasped slightly and grabbed onto something when the Tardis was jolted by the impact of being hit, and briefly wondered why a ship as incredibly complicated and enormous would be so easily rocked by such a small thing as a person walking into it. Shouldn't it be a bit more sturdy on the outside than that?

She didn't give it too much more thought, and instead turned to the others as the Doctor lead the way to the doors.
"Shouldn't we wait here, where we'll be better hidden?" She asked. "Cause, if we go out there, we might get caught.." She pointed out, thinking cautiously. She didn't think it would be much help to Rya's mom if they got caught and captured before they ever got past the force field. But then, maybe the Doctor had some better plan that she didn't know of..
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:24 am

The Doctor nodded, placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets as he lowered his head and listened to Emma speak. "Yeah...probably be best" He concluded, glancing over to them both, "But we will need a change of attire...i'll be right back". Forcing a smile, The Doctor rushed down the ramp and quickly opened the door, stopping as he turned back to them, "Don't leave the TARDIS. Under any circumstances, do not pass through this door before i come back" he told them.

Pointing his index finger at them both, The Doctor paused for a moment then turned and exited his infamous time machine. Immediately the door bumped up against the unconscious body of the guard. Looking down at him, The Doctor arched his eyebrow and smirked. Leaning over, The Doctor went to quick work on switching out his clothes for the guards armor. Dragging the guard into the nearby stall, The Doctor bound his hands together around the back of the toilet with a shirt the guard had previously worn.

Turning back to the TARDIS, The Doctor opened the door slightly and tossed his clothes across the ramp and to the nearby coral support column then shut the door. Walking through the bathroom, The Doctor quickly found the door and found himself in the center of the inmate lobby. Thousands of inmates sat next to one another on the ground, while guards patrolled the isles, glaring at each inmate as they passed them. "You" A voice called out to The Doctor, "You're on isle 14. Get to it" a fellow guard ordered. With a nod, The Doctor obeyed, Now to find some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Ryarya listened to Emma, thinking for a long moment until the Doctor snapped her out of her thoughts by saying they should wait here for him to return. She was about to point out that she didn't need a change of attire when the Doctor rushed out the front doors. Closing her mouth, she looked down at her watch, which was currently turned off. It had an image inducer built into it which would change her clothes to whatever she asked it to. All she would have to do is scan the outfit of a passing guard. There were no lights or anything that would alert them to it. She thought about it for a moment, debating the pros and cons to its usage, voicing her thoughts aloud like she normally did. "Quick change of clothes, could help us complete the job quickly. Might set off an alarm since the inner clockwork came from my father's stash, which undoubtedly had traces of Eternal tech in it."

She hmm'd quietly to herself, thinking of different methods of catching up with the Doctor. Taking orders was something that Ryarya had always had an issue with. Despite being helped and having more knowledge on the Eternals than she did, she still found it difficult to just sit still and wait. She had to do something. "I can't use this," she proclaimed aloud, tapping her watch thoughtfully. With a glance at Emma, she removed her coat and reversed it so that its reflective lining was facing outward. She tucked her hair into the hood as she pulled it up over her head, becoming invisible. "I can't just do sit here and wait," she said seriously as she turned to head down the ramp. "I won't be gone long. I'm just going to scout outside the door and make a mental map of the area. Might help if we need to make a quick escape." Without even allowing a moment for her to be stopped, she opened the doors to the TARDIS and stepped out into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Emma watched as the Doctor left, and sighed softly. She folded her arms and sat down in a nearby chair, hoping he'd be back soon and that he wouldn't get into any trouble out there. She was glad he had listened to her advice, but she didn't like being left behind. She tried to be patient, however, and hoped this plan would work.

When Ryarya began talking, Emma first glanced at her, then decided she was just talking absently to herself, and semi-ignored her. However, when she spoke to Emma and mentioned that she couldn't just sit there and wait, Emma stood up quickly.
"Wait, what are you doing?" She asked, frowning as Rya headed for the door. Emma hurried to try and intercept her but was too late. "Ryarya, stop.. he said to stay here.." She said, trying to whisper and call after her at the same time.

Now that Rya had her cloak on, Emma couldn't even see her, so she couldn't tell where she might be.
"Come back.." She frowned and glanced around for a moment before going back into the Tardis with a sigh of frustration. First the Doctor, now Ryarya. Emma didn't like having to wait here either, but she knew it would be more likely to cause problems if they just left.

Emma paced around the inside of the console room as she waited for the Doctor, fighting the temptation to follow after them, and instead tried to think logically. They didn't know where the Doctor was now, and it would be hard to find him now. It was much easier to find people when they stayed in one spot, especially if they were where they were supposed to be. So the best thing to do, she reasoned, would be to stay here and wait for the Doctor to come back, and then they could both go and try to find Rya, then get on with what they had come here to do.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:56 am

The Doctor kept to himself as he patrolled the isle of slaves as he was ordered by a fellow guard, trying to hold his cover as long as he possibly could. When the other guards attention was shifted away from him, The Doctor leaned over and grabbed the attention of the slaves around him, "I'm The Doctor" he told them, "I am here to help...i can free all of you but i need you to help me out first. I need two slave outfits". The slaves glanced at one another, thinking deeply about aiding The Doctor before he removed a part of the guard mask to reveal his face. The sight sparked hope in the slaves as they nodded in approval, giving The Doctor directions on the ship where they were first given their outfits.

Thanking the brave souls, The Doctor quickly slipped out of the line of sight from his fellow guards and made his way through the back halls and decks of the ship. The sound of pulsing scanners and creaking of the ships haul queued the approach of the vessel into the prisons docking bay, a make shift time clock for The Doctor as he quickened his speed to the dressing room. Snatching two suits, he quickly made his way out, weaving in and out of groups of slaves being shoved into the main lobby of the ship. The guards pushing the slaves glanced at The Doctor, their minds questioning the reason why he had the clothes but their attention quickly shifted back to the slaves before any more thought was put in.

Reaching the TARDIS, The Doctor opened the door and immediately flung off the mask, breathing heavily from the lack of air given to him while having it on. Glancing around, he quickly noticed the lack of Ryarya near the controls, "Where-" he began to say but stopped himself. Tossing the clothes to Emma, The Doctor pointed his index finger at her as he leaned over and snatched the mask, "Get those on and keep close. It's bad enough i have to break a prisoner out of a Eternal prison..now i have to find Ryarya on top of it" he hissed, anger now clearly growing more prominent in his face and tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Ryarya slowly felt her way along the walls of the main hall, careful to keep from getting too close to the guards. They were lining up prisoners and slaves along the edges of the far wall for when the ship docked in the loading bay. She could see the heavy doors of the bay slide open to admit the ship, which slowed its speed as it slipped inside. She slipped behind a small line of guards as they began taking count of all the prisoners and slaves they had lined up along the walls. Keeping out of reach yet still being within earshot, she listened as they started sounding off to see if there was, perhaps, a name or something she might recognize. None of the prisoners sounded familiar, but she just barely caught the end of one of the head guard's orders. "...and make sure to take these items to the Queen," he ordered sternly. "We must keep her alive, at least."

Bingo! She noticed that the order hadn't been given to any guard in particular, so she'd have to keep a close watch on which one took the small white box that contained items to be delivered to her mother. That wasn't going to be easy; just getting off the ship wasn't going to be easy. There were so many individuals already standing on the loading bay that there would, undoubtedly, be a ton of extremely tight security. She took a moment to assess what was going on already. Each guard carried what appeared to be a scanner and a weapon of some kind. The scanners, by the looks of it, were being used to catalog each prisoner by means of a blood sample located in the restraints each slave was wearing. Blood locks? she mentally wondered. They had been used for prisoners in solitary confinement back in the 51st century. She had seen the Time Agency use them when dealing with criminal activity from time to time. If the cell doors also contained blood locks, she might have a slight advantage, but it was difficult to tell. She knew her blood was only half Eternal. A blood lock might not recognize her blood as her mother's.

Ryarya also noticed a certain pattern that the guards were using to walk. It was barely noticeable unless you were looking for it, really. Slipping into an abandoned narrow hallway, she cast her gaze up at the ceiling and down the length of the walls. There were traps lingering about. the guards were taking care not to set them off for they must be used for detecting unwanted visitors. One of the guards stepped in front of her, his back to her, obstructing her view of what was going on. She held her breath, afraid to make even the tiniest sound for fear she would be found out. She may be invisible, but she could still be detected if she wasn't careful. A loud hiss told her that the ship had docked and the doors would open momentarily to begin the unloading process.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Thick As Thieves   As Thick As Thieves - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Thick As Thieves
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: