Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_vote_lcapThe day I met the bluebox (open) I_voting_barThe day I met the bluebox (open) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The day I met the bluebox (open) I_vote_lcapThe day I met the bluebox (open) I_voting_barThe day I met the bluebox (open) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The day I met the bluebox (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

The day I met the bluebox (open) Empty
PostSubject: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:53 am

Alice was closing up her shop and about to head out to grab a few things. It had been a long day and she was not sure if she should even leave. As she had turned to walk away she heard what sounded like glass breaking a few feet away. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her and she decided to check it out. She grabbed a cricket bat from her car and went around the corner. She made it to the ally way and gasped seeing three strange looking creatures standing infront of her. Her noise caught their attention for soon they were standing no more than a foot away smiling at her. She tried to run but was frozen with fear. She let out a scream as one grabbed her and pulled her into the alley way.

(Sorry it's not a great starter but I'm new to this and kinda nervous. Anyone is welcome to join in And I can't wait to get started with you amazing roleplayers.)
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:27 am

There was a brief flash of light and Annie Maldonato appeared on the street. She blinked a bit and shook her head, closing the flap on her vortex manipulator. "Wow. 'ell of a way to travel. So, where'm I now?" she looked around and sighed. London, of course. With a frown she angrily tapped the machine on her wrist, "Less reliable than the TARDIS was, y'know that? Hmph."

She put her hands on her hips when she suddenly heard a scream ring out from a nearby alley. "Ah c'mon, not even 'ere for more'n five minutes an' somethin's up..." she crept down the street and peered down the alley. Some.. thing was holding a young woman and she looked none too pleased about it.

"Somethin' alien, o' course. Just wanted t'see the sights, but noooo... Jus' like bein' with The Doctor all over again. 'cept he'd know what t'do here..." Annie muttered to herself. "Guess I'll fake it." She bent down and grabbed a glass bottle, stepping into the alley. "Oy!" she smashed the bottle against the wall and started to wave around the sharp end. "Let 'er go now! By order of, er.... The.. Captain o' the Earth Defense Force! Yeah, that's me!" she narrowed her eyes.

Earth Defense Force? Great job. she chided herself.
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:11 am

Alice and the creature looked over at the strange girl. "Get out of here you twit" the creature muttered turning back to Alice. Alice looked at the young girl and pleaded with her eyes for help. She thrashed about trying to wiggle free. She ended up planting her blue hightop into the monsters neck.

"Stupid human" it spat throwing her a crossed the alley way. She hit her head blacking out. The creature soon turned itself to the girl with the bottle. It smiled and started toward her as his partner watched Alice. " so you want to get involved little miss" it seamed amused by her choice in weapons.

(Sorry if it's not long and for any spelling mistakes I'm doing everything on my phone because my laptop is in the shop)
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:20 am

Annie winced as she watched the young girl get tossed against the wall and fall into a slump. Not the best rescue ever, to be sure. She looked up at the alien as it walked toward her, standing her ground.

"Well, it looks like I'm involved now, 'cause you're goin' about tossin' people 'round. Can't 'ave that." she waved her broken bottle. "An' don't just assume that 'cause you're from some other planet that you're intimidatin', yeah? I've looked Daleks in the eyestalk so you're not so scary."

Annie gestured to the alien watching over Alice, "Why don't you and your buddy there sod off back to wherever ya came from an' we won't 'ave to make this inta somethin'." Oh, she really, really hoped they did, indeed, sod off because she was fairly sure that a broken bottle had never been a savior's weapon of choice and she really didn't want to stab anyone if she could avoid it.

(It's cool, I know how hard it is to get stuff done over a phone)
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:59 am

The aliens were about to attack the girl when the one started to beep. They looked at each other and then back at the girls. "You got lucky" the one grunted looking at Alice. "should we bring this one with us" they were pointing at the passed out Alice.

The leader shook his head looking back at the defender." No commander didn't want anyone to know" they both nodded and with a hit of the button they were gone. The only thing left was a weird copper smell and some black sludge.

Alice grunted as she started to wake." w..where I" She couldn't remember anything. She looked up at the girl "[color=#ff3300]who are you.[\color]" she whimpered holding her head. She was trembling looking around the dark alleyway.

She noticed the broken bottle and gasped "are you mugging me. I... I don't have anything really I'm poor as hell please" she was terrified as she back closer to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:05 pm

"Muggin'? What? No. Pfft." she tossed the bottle over her shoulder. "Just protectin' the world from aliens." Annie held out her hand, offering to help Alice to her feet.

"Ya okay there? They gave ya a nasty bump on the 'ead, it looked like. Might wanna see a doctor or somethin' just ta be sure you're not concussed or anythin'. Oh, an' I'm Annie. Pleasure, love." she gave her a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Alice nodded and smiled slightly. She used the hand to help get herself to her feet. "nice to meet you Annie. I'm... Well I'm not sure who I am. I can't remember anything. I mean the aliens sound familiar now that you mention it." Alice whimpered holding her head. She looked down at her feet trembling. She felt sick and faint as she struggled to remember her own past.

She looked back at the girl tears welling in her eyes. There was a huge bump on her head but no blood. "is there anything you can do to help my memory. I mean you knew the aliens so maybe?" she pulled her hair around her left shoulder and started to stroke it to help keep herself from slipping into a panic attack. She leaned against her rescuer for support.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:49 pm

"Alright, here, put your arm like this and lean against me. We're gonna take ya to a doctor." Annie took Alice's arm and slung it over her shoulder, holding the girl up so they could walk. "The doctor I'd prefer probably 'as some memory gizmo that could 'elp but who knows where 'e is." she mumbled.

"Anyway," she said, making sure Alice was steady before helping her out of the alley, "I didn't know those aliens. They just weren't th' first I've ever brandished me false bravado at. Long story. D'you know what year it is?"
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Alice gripped tightly to Annie nervously as she looked around. She yawned a little and sighed. "i believe it's 2014" she mentioned after a long pause of thought. She bit her lip wondering what doctor she was mentioning.

"so um who is this doctor and how would you not know where he is. He's got to have an office." she was confused was this doctor so amazing. She closed her eyes having an undying urge to sleep. "maybe we could rest a while first" she whimpered stoping for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:18 pm

"His office is weird an' it comes an' goes..." she looked to Alice and snapped her fingers a few times. "'ey, girly! No sleepin' with a concussion! Up an' at 'em." she patted her cheek with her free hand.

"Check your pockets or somethin', yeah? See if ya 'ave any I.D. or a cellphone. Then we can call an ambulance for ya. I left me cell phone back in Blackpool. This was suppose'ta be a test trip until ya went an' nearly got abducted or whotever they were gonna do."
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Alice grunted at being patted. She dug into her pocket and found a wallet. She pulled out and opened a plain brown wallet. She smiled as she found a drivers licenses with the name Alice.
"i think my name is Alice." she was strangely happy about figuring out her own name. She also found a cell which she handed over to Annie as she stuffed her wallet back into her pocket. "so can I rest as you call for help? she had already pulled free and sat on the sidewalk.

She leaned against a building and looked up at the sky frowning. She sighed closing her eyes. "why do you think they wanted me?" she looked at Annie and frowned. She tried to act tough and not afraid but with all the events it was getting hard.

She turned her attention back to the sky and bit back some tears of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:22 pm

"No restin'." Annie told her, opening the cell and dialing for an ambulance. "Ya fall asleep with a concussion an' ya might fall into a coma or somethin'. I forget how it works. C'mon, stand up. You can do this, Alice." Annie talked, trying to keep the girl awake until the paramedics arrived.

She handed the cell phone back to Alice and propped her up more, "2014, huh? Thought it mighta at least brought me to a different year... Ah well, somethin' to try for later. 'ow're you feelin'?"
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Alice groaned annoyed with having to be awake. She sat up more and looked at Annie. "im fine I guess. So you then are you some alien too or what" she was curious about the person who saved her. She looked around and sighed. Some of her memories were starting to return. She still couldn't remember where she lived or anything about a family.

"wonder if my family has noticed my disappearance" she muttered softly. She stretched up and rubbed the bump on her head once more. The pain was starting to vanish which she was great flu for.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Annie chuckled, "Nah, m'not an alien. Just a traveler who 'itched a ride with one not sure 'ow long ago. Time travel kinda messes with your sense'a time after a bit." she shrugged. "Got me a fancy time and space machine outta it, though. Just gotta figure out 'ow it works..."

She looked to Alice, "So, are ya feelin' better? Remember anythin' yet?"
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Oh btw I was wondering if you knew one of the doctors who could join or if it was okay for one of us to fill in for the rp)
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:37 pm

(I'm sure you could PM any of them and ask them to. Or if they're in the chatbox, you could ask there)
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 pm

Alice nodded "ya I am actuarially. So you traveled through time and space. Wow that sounds like quite an adventure. I would love to be able to adventure like that. it had always been Alice's dream to adventure. She sighed and went to stand.

"i really don't think I need a hospital I just need to rest I'm feeling a lot better really I am. she hated hospitals more than anything. She wanted to find her family and maybe get the rest of her memories back.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:42 pm

"We'll see what th' paramedics say, yeah? Until then m'gonna keep ya awake. Sorry." Annie replied. "An' yeah, it certainly was an adventure. Wonderful, frightening, dangerous. If ya ever see a blue police box somewhere it shouldn't be, knock on th' door and ask for The Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Alice smiled and nodded "oh trust me I will. I would love an adventure. she sighed and heard sirens in the distance. She frowned and looked at Annie.

"so um what are we planning on telling them. Like how I got these injuries and all. she raised an eyebrow confused and knowing that it was unthinkable to tell them the truth.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:51 pm

"You fell and knocked your 'ead an' I came upon ya an' helped ya up, then called for an ambulance?" Annie looked down the street. "Let's not mention aliens, right? That wouldn't go down so great."
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Alice laughed slightly. "ya think I don't feel like being in a padded room." she had a bad habit of being sarcastic. She sighed as the ambulance pulled up. Two men came out and walked over helping Alice up. She grunted and sat in the back watching Annie.

"so miss what happened here tonight" the one asked Annie as the other checked out Alice who had a horrible feeling about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:04 pm

"I was walkin' past when I saw this woman lyin' in the alley unconcious. I think she mighta been mugged." Annie nodded. "When she woke up she 'ad memory troubles an' was tired so I've been keepin' 'er awake in case she 'ad a concussion. 'er name's Alice." she explained, leaving out a few extraterrestrial details.
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 pm

The two men looked between each other and nodded. "alright well we will take her in for a check up the one closest to Alice said before forcing her lighting into the back and closing the back door.

Alice was confused as she almost fell over as she scooted back. She looked around and blinked looking around the area. It was no ambulance she had ever seen. "a..Annie what's going on don't leave me alone" Alice whimpered not sure if Annie could even hear her. She curled up in the dark space.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:17 pm

"That was quick..." Annie muttered, raising an eyebrow at the ambulance. As the two paramedics got inside and started the engine, Annie sighed. "Ah hell, here I go again." she shook her head then jumped onto the back, holding the door handle tightly as they started to move.

"Alice!" she called softly against the door. "M'still 'ere. Just pray they don't go over any pot'oles or I might end up as street paste."
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Alice whimpered and gasped as she heard Annie "oh god Annie I have a bad feeling." she whimpered looking though the crack of the door. She sighed at the sight of Annie hanging there.

"don't fall now. What's going to happen Annie? she asked nervously. She tried to listen to the two men but of they were talking it was below a whisper. She sighed and fixed her hoodie useing the fact it was slightly too big on her to cover it past her knees. She pulled the hood up and closed her eyes wanting to sleep now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day I met the bluebox (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next