Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The day I met the bluebox (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:24 pm

I hope I'm doing okay as an rp partner)
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 pm

"I 'ave no idea, honestly. I'm makin' this all up as I go along." Annie held on tightly as the ambulance bounced a bit. "Don't worry. If it's anythin' shady, I won't let nothin' 'appen to ya. Look, whenever we stop, m'gonna jump off and 'ide so I can follow ya, okay? Just stay calm. Captain o' the Earth Defense Force, right 'ere." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Alice chocked back some nervous tears and nodded "alright just please don't leave me I'm tired of being alone" she wasn't sure where that last part came from and was afraid to find out. Some the truck came to a stop and the two men got out. Alice was ready as she stood shakily to her feet.

"im ready for ya" she muttered softly looking for a weapon. She found a pcp pip and held it like a baseball bat. She held her breath and listened for movement.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 pm

As the ambulance came to a stop Annie peeked through the crack in the door, "Don't worry, won't be far." she promised, then hopped down. She hurried away, taking cover and watching from her hiding spot. "Please jus' let this be me bein' paranoid..."
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 pm

They opened the door and blinked at Alice holding the pipe. One laughed and easily disarmed her. She grunted as she was pulled out of the ambulance by her wrists.

"where are you taking me this is not the hospital she yelped. Alice stared down the empty worn down building. She shoved slightly at the creepiness and struggled against the men. One grunted back and turned to his partner.

"these human bodies are so useless can't we get rid of them already" the one said stopping at the front entrance. Alice's
Eyes went wide at his words. "no brother we must wait till the commander has given us orders" the other answered annoyed and pulled Alice through.

(How's the rp going so far)
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:51 pm

"Of course it's not me bein' paranoid." Annie sighed and followed after Alice, crouching along the wall until she reached the front door. She carefully peeked inside and looked around.

(It's going well. A bit more description would help, though.)
Back to top Go down
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:53 pm

A man with a leather jacket stood clumsily outside of the blue box. He seemed to be waiting... For something. He sees Annie hop out of the ambulance, and goes rushing towards the two men in the front. "Well, took ya long 'nough. 'Ere ya go, gentlemen... Will twenty quid do it?" He hands several bills to the men. "And who's this now?"
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Alice blinked at the man in the coat and glared slightly. "what the hell is this some kinda sex trade she yelped at all three men. She struggled as the two men stared the third down. "now who are you" one asked pulling Alice behind them but still holding her in place.
Back to top Go down
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:06 pm

"We already went over this. I'm the Doctor, you're two men, I asked you to find my friend and you brought two. Why?" He crosses his arms. "I never agreed to two. I can barely cope with one." He nudges his head towards Annie, in a playfully teasing gesture.
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Alice was confused and took the opportunity to get free by biting the hand of the one holding her. He screamed out and Alice ran to Annie and gripped into her. Her head was killing her again and she was trembling. "is that the doctor you spoke of earlier" she whispered watching the man with curiosity.

She watched the two men turn to face her the one rubbing the bit mark on his hand "youll pay for that human" he muttered

Last edited by Aliceluss on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:10 pm

"Whot's that supposed to mean?" Annie crossed her arms. "An' when did ya change your face? Less 'air than your last one... An' also, rude! Leavin' me like ya did. Hmph. Good t'see you again, though." she smirked.

For Annie, traveling with the Sixth Doctor had only been a few weeks ago, but she had no way of telling how long it'd been for The Doctor.

"Aye, that's 'im. The Doctor. Space 'obo extraordinaire."

(Whoa, guys, gotta slow down or keep the posting order. I'm having trouble keeping up here.)
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Okay so what order do you guys want)
Back to top Go down
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 pm

(Okay, so it will be: Alice, Annie, Nine, what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

(Works for me)
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Same)
Back to top Go down
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:13 pm

(Okay, so my turn. Will post now.)
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

Yup Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:17 pm

"Well, it's good to see ya again. But we better leave, because these people are not the people I sent to find you." The Doctor rushes to the TARDIS doors, and struggles with the key. "Come on. In ya go. And you too." He points to the new girl. "Hope ya don't mind, changed the desktop theme..."
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Alice blinked and looked between the two strange people and the aliens and raised an eyebrow "so I rather not stay here and you know get eaten or whatever" she said running over to the doctor and looked at the blue box confused "how the hell are we all going to fit" she chimed looking over her shoulder quickly.

The two men were starting to follow them after they shed their skin to blob like aliens with big black bug like eyes. Alice gasped as her eyes went ride.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:24 pm

"Oh, you'll see." Annie grinned, gently pushing Alice, "In, in, in. Faster, please, m'not exactly in a rush to get mauled by these creeps."

She paused for a moment to pat the TARDIS, "'ello again, old girl. Wonder if ya missed me."
Back to top Go down
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:32 pm

The TARDIS hummed with delight, in a warming way that felt familiar to her. The Doctor started diddling around with controls here and there, this and that. "Okay. So, we are in the vortex right now and I have three things on my check list. One..." He started pacing around the console. "Those were Slitheen. You remember the Slitheen, don't you Annie? Those greedy things from Raxaxoricofallapatorious. They're back, and not much nicer."

"Second..." He smothered Annie with a hug. "I missed you. It's been 400 years since I last saw you." He takes a step back and starts quizzing her, like a clinging father. "So... What's new? What have I missed? Are you all right? Not getting into trouble, are you? Don't answer those all at once"

"And third..." He glares at the other girl. "Bigger on the inside. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Alice was really starting to get annoyed with getting pushed around today. " let's try and remember Annie my head. And can your doctor really help me remember my past? she asked before looking up and was amazed to see the huge room. She stood and gripped the railing speechless. "w...what the hell it can't be it's huge" she yelped and had to fight the urge to run outside to double check. If it wasn't for the aliens she would have ran out.

As the machine started to roar to life Alice started to relax. She looked around and smiled a little. It was kinda warm and inviting in a weird alien sorta way. She looked at the doctor as he spoke and wondered what these two had been through together. She jumped a little and felt slightly nervous as he glared at her "i.. I'm Alice. Alice Luss nice to meet you doctor and yes it is." she looked down and rubbed the bump again nervously. "doctor what did those creatures want with me" she asked softly cling to her hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Annie Maldonato
Beginner
Beginner
Annie Maldonato

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:43 pm

"Four 'undred years an' not even a postcard?" Annie grinned, returning the Doctor's hug. "I 'aven't 'ad much time t'get inta trouble until tonight. S'only been a few weeks since the older.. er.. younger.. whotever, th' other you dropped me back 'ome."

She held up her wrist, showing the vortex manipulator, "Just been tryin' to figure out 'ow to make this work, since I snatched it when we met those Time Agents." she tapped it a bit. "Managed to teleport meself from Blackpool to London, which is 'ow I met Alice 'ere. She need yours 'elp." Annie explained.

She stepped aside to let the Doctor examine the new girl and wandered around the console, tracing her fingers over it lightly. "I like the decor but it kinda looks like ya been repairin' 'er with bits an' bobs from all over." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ninth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Ninth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:55 pm

"Really? Wow, talk 'bout pinpoint accuracy. What were we doin' last, again?" He tried to remember what had happened the last time they had met. You can forget a lot after 400 years, you know.

He observed the vortex manipulator. "Ah, yes. Ran into one a' those lately. So, she needs my help, does she?" He crossed his arms. "Well? What is it, then?"
Back to top Go down
Aliceluss
Newb
Newb
Aliceluss

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Alice nodded in agreement with Alice about the help. She listened to the two talking and wished she had a friend like that. She wondered if she did. She wondered about the adventures that this man would go on.

She faced the doctor who was more intimidating than she had imagined. She stole a glance at Annie not sure what to say. "w..well doctor I um I want to know why they are after me for one and two I..I was told you could help get my memories back" she tried to sound tough and wondered if it worked. She walked up the walk till she was in front of the doctor. She did have to admit he was handsome for an alien. She locked eyes with him as to not seem scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day I met the bluebox (open)   The day I met the bluebox (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day I met the bluebox (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next