Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Second Doctor I_vote_lcapSecond Doctor I_voting_barSecond Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Second Doctor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Student
Student

Second Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Second Doctor   Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Second Doctor

Species: Timelord

::Appearance::
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
Height: short
Figure: average
Other: no tattoos or scars
Clothing: This incarnation of the doctor is scruffy in appearance. He wears a natty frock coat with pockets that are bigger on the inside. He also wears blue or white shirts, suspenders, a bowtie, and baggy trousers. In colder weather he'll don an oversized fur coat that gives him the appearance of a raggedy yeti.

::Info::
Family: had a granddaughter, family back on Gallifrey
Personality: This incarnation of e doctor is a very warm and friendly version, especially with his companions. He cannot stand by and allow innocents to suffer, and will do all he can to rectify the situation.

Two is very impish and childlike in nature, even to the point of recklessness. His attitude is usually very light-hearted and whimsical, but he can easily switch to a more irritable temperament.

He can also come across as a complete buffoon. He hums, haws, blusters, and giggles. However, this is merely an act to deceive his foes into underestimating his abilities. He's actually far smarter than he appears, often a few steps ahead of his enemies.

Like all doctors, he also has his dark moments: He can be ruthless and willing to manipulate others. He places importance in the bigger picture, and will sacrifice a few lives to save many.

Strengths: clever, running, acting, diplomacy and telepathy
Weakness: panics easily, can't fly the Tardis well
Dislikes: "growing up", authority, stupidity, whatever he goes up against

Catchphrase: "Oh, my giddy-aunt!"
Dream: "There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought."-Doctor

History: shortly after defeating the Cybermen, the doctor limped into the Tardis and regenerated into a new form, much to the shock and horror of his then companions Ben and Polly. The 60's youths didn't understand what had happened, and when the doctor acted nothing like his previous incarnation, and even referred to himself in the third person, all they could do was follow him and trust that he was the doctor. Only when the Daleks named him as their greatest foe did the two companions finally recognize him as the doctor.

The trio had several more adventures, including one in the highlands in the 18th century. There, Two met his future Watson in Jamie Mccrimmon. The young highlander matched the doctor's brains with his brawn, and they remained together until Jamie had his mind wiped and was sent back to Scotland.

The now packed Tardis crew continued their adventures, meeting mad scientists and malevolent space crabs. Eventually, their travels took them back to London in the 60's, the exact same day that Ben and Polly left with the doctor. They took it as a sign that their time with the doctor was over.

The doctor and Jamie prepared to return to the Tardis, only to find it had been stolen by a time-travelling Victorian whose daughter was held hostage by the Daleks. Her name was Victoria, and once the doctor had defeated the Daleks for what he thought had been the last time, he unofficially adopted her.

They continued to fight monsters, save bases, and rescue Victoria, until landing on an oil rig in London, where Victoria realized she didn't like the life of constant danger. She was adopted by a family and left the doctor and Jamie.

It was on a space station besieged by Cybermen that the doctor met his next companion, Zoe. An intelligent girl from the far future, Zoe stowed away aboard the doctor's Tardis and travelled with him and Jamie into an imaginary world, onto the moon, and finally to a planet set up as a training ground for Terran soldiers kidnapped from different points in time and brainwashed as part of a planned invasion scheme by the war chief, a renegade time lord. The doctor defeated him, but realized he'd have to contact his people to get everyone back home. He sent them a message cube before attempting to flee with his companions. He revealed his reasons for not wanting to be caught by the time lords: he stole a Tardis and proceeded to meddle with events, one of the worst crimes any Time Lord could commit. He desperately defended his stance, saying it was necessary to defend the lives and safety of others, even if it meant changing time to do so. However, he was found guilty, his companions sent back to their respective eras, and he was sentenced to exile on earth for an undisclosed period of time...

But before he was exiled, he was asked to perform several tasks for the Time Lord Celestial Intervention Agency.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Searched for a Doctor Who Roleplay

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

"Now I wasn't saying you were stupid, just that I'm more intelligent than you!" The Nosferatian grunted and threw the doctor into the transmat beam. The teleporter worked its magic and immediately he was thrown to the sidewalk of a deserted street.

He got up and dusted himself off. "I realize my comment about the inside of your ship wasn't all that positive but you didn't need to deposit me here so roughly!" They would've heard everything over the communications link fastened to his bowtie.

They'd taken his coat, to prevent him from using anything he had in his pockets. They'd also placed him in a small beam of light, adjacent to a store that was closed for the night. He couldn't see any moon or stars and so figured he'd been transmatted directly into one of their underground cities. Across the road was another source of light, flickering from a streetlamp. There was a figure hunched besides the lamp, and the doctor could barely see the man's face.

It was his own. Not technically this face, but one from the future. He shuddered. What'd he do to deserve this? To go around looking like that? And to make it worse he had to save himself. Honestly, what happened in his life to make him this defensless? And he was defensless. It seemed like all he had to do was cross the street, retrieve himself, and transmat back, but it really wasn't that easy. The dark hid terrible things, and whatever was outside the borders of light definitely wasn't something he wanted to face.

There was that familiar hum as the transmat started up again. The doctor wondered if they'd send Jamie down here to assist him. Instead, he was slapped full in the face by a pack. Apparently his last comment had furthered offended the Nosferatians. Picking himself up again, he began rummaging through its contents:

A carrot
A Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
A raincoat

It was an odd assortment of items, but this was all part of the game. Face a challenge, with a few random items, and succeed or die. Death had to be the only other alternative. And if he died here it would only create a paradox, what with his future self existing under that streetlamp. It was cold down here, so he slipped on the raincoat. The rubber duck wouldn't really be useful, though he could give it to Jamie. Scotsmen from the 18th century had no working knowledge of plastics, and Jamie would be surprised by a fake duck that could squeak. He felt his companion needed it, for all he'd put him through. Jamie had touched a button and turned his Tardis into an Escher maze, but his response had left Jamie wondering if he should leave the Tardis crew. Hopefully he wouldn't, Victoria was already considering doing so.

He took the chicken leg and tossed it into the dark. And he was unsurprised when the meat disappeared instantly, leaving only the white of the bone on the deserted street.

"Oh my giddy aunt..." he said, "Vashta Nerada..." Nasty little creatures. Just one foot in the dark and he'd lose it instantly. Thankfully he still had the sonic, four sources of light, and a carrot.

The screwdriver was different from the one he normally used, it had retractable claws and a green point of light at the end. "I should like a screwdriver like this" he said, more to himself.

He took the screwdriver, and enhanced the light he was currently under, so that it reached the edge of the sidewalk. Then he fixed the flickering of the streetlight, and amplified the light from that source as well, until the two sources of light were almost touching. But it still wasn't enough. A small spot of dark still separated the two spots.

He tossed the carrot into the darkness, and watched as it disappeared into the dark. Unfortunately that one spot was still claimed by the Vashta Nerada. He took the flashlight and amplified it until he had a small spot of light. Then standing at the edge of his spot, he made a circle of light around himself and ran to the other side. The light from the streetlamp wasn't flickering, but still he wanted to leave as soon as possible. Taking his other self under one arm, he dragged himself back to his side. "Alright, I've got my man, now can someone beam us up?" He said into the com device, while wringing his hands nervously.

He pocketed the book of matches and shoved the screwdriver into the pocket of his other self. He liked this new version, but still preferred the old one more. And he tired of it, at some point in the future, he'd get to use this one.

Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Second Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Doctor   Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:29 pm

that picture though... XD
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Second Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Doctor   Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Second Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Doctor   Second Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 pm

I. LOVE. Your rp example! xD sooooo 2nd Doctor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Doctor   Second Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Doctor
Page 1 of 1