Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_vote_lcapFinnegan Quinn O'Riley I_voting_barFinnegan Quinn O'Riley I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_vote_lcapFinnegan Quinn O'Riley I_voting_barFinnegan Quinn O'Riley I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Finnegan Quinn O'Riley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Finnegan Quinn O'Riley Empty
PostSubject: Finnegan Quinn O'Riley   Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Human Form
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Form
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finnegan Quinn O'Riley

Species: Celesmal

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown in Human form and orange with white spots of fur in Animal form
Eyes: A golden/amber color
Height: 5' 9"
Figure: Slim and muscular as a human and fairly small sized fox as a fox.
Other: Nothing really...
Clothing: Fancy when in human form and as a fox well, he has the fur on his back...

::Info::
Family: Finn's mother Riley died while giving birth to him due to compilations and the fact that they didn't have any Celesmal Doctor's near where they lived. Finn's Father Quinn O'Riley is a lawyer.
Personality: He's very shy and introverted. Finn doesn't like taking much to other people unless he's comfortable with the person or if he really likes the topic. If you do get to know him he is really sarcastic and witty.
Strengths: Smart, Logical, Creative and, Dedicated.
Weakness: Shy, Passive, Stubborn and, Reckless.
Dislikes: Talking to people, Being bored and, waiting.
Dream: To discover time travel works.

History: Finn grew up in New York City. His father is a fairly famous defense lawyer so he was always busy when Finn was young. Finn learned to be very independent at a very young age so his father never really cared what he was doing. Finn went to boarding school and then got a PhD in Aerospace Engineering at MIT when he was 21. He has since then invented things to help advance NASA but when NASA stopped getting funded he started his own personal space business called SpaceCore. Finn is currently the CEO at SpaceCore.

As far is being a alien his grandparents came over with the rest of the Celesmals during the crash landing at area 51 during the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis. The US government's first reaction was imprisoning the Celesmals but after figuring out that they were not a threat the government let them live among humans with an agreement that they wouldn't do anything dangerous. Finn's Grandparents adapted quickly to human life. Finn's Parents met when they were in Law school at Harvard. His Mother's animal form was a protective Bear and his Father's was an Intelligent Owl.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: The Magical Search Engine Google/I've been here a while...

Last edited by Tony Lantz/Finn O'Riley on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Quinn O'Riley   Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:33 pm

I'm going to BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Quinn O'Riley   Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Radical. Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Quinn O'Riley   Finnegan Quinn O'Riley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnegan Quinn O'Riley
Page 1 of 1