Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_vote_lcapThe Fate of Harleen Quinn I_voting_barThe Fate of Harleen Quinn I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_vote_lcapThe Fate of Harleen Quinn I_voting_barThe Fate of Harleen Quinn I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Fate of Harleen Quinn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Fate of Harleen Quinn Empty
PostSubject: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Harleen had wondered for a long time... she had wondered whether she would keep living much longer. The past few weeks had been hard. At work, she had not seen Braxien for ages and she was told he was presumed MIA. She was told the same about her father all those years ago but she knew for certain her father was dead, she tried to keep hope that her boyfriend Brax was fine... otherwise, she wouldn't have anyone to live for anymore.

She slowly walked out of her house and locked the door behind her, it was cold and snowing so she had a warm, furry coat on and she snuggled up inside it as she put her hood up and she slowly and carefully walked down the street, hoping not to slip on any ice that was on the pavement. She wished for Brax to return but deep down she knew he would never come back, and that is what made her do what she was going to do...
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Yalti walked along, his ski boots digging into the snow and his skis in his hand. He was heading over to the main area in which his group that he taught were waiting patiently, some even still struggling to put on their boots.

"Good morning!" He announced, walking up to them.

Yalti helped out with the students that had a harder time clipping in their boots but once everyone was ready and on their skis, they headed towards the gondola, taking them up to the top of the mountain. He looked around, spotting a woman in a furry coat. Yalti halted the group and made them wait as he approached the woman.

"Can I help you?" Yalti asked, looking up at the woman. He was a short man, only reaching the height of 5'6" but it was helpful with his balance on the slopes.

The group were shouting his name, becoming impatient as they had pains in their feet from the boots and the made-up fact that the snow was going to melt by the time he was finished talking to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Harleen stopped in her tracks as soon as a short man came into her view and stood in her way. "No, you can not. No one can help me... not anymore." She said this sadly and her eyes drooped. Her whole posture turned from confident to sad and she slowly walked around and past the man, ignoring his skiing group and she just kept walking. She glanced back at the man for a few seconds before she looked ahead and kept her walking, she looked down at the floor to make sure she did not trip and fall on the ice which was still on the pavement even though the snow had fallen weeks beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Yalti frowned as the woman walked away, he shrugged and went to turn back to the group but heard her yelp that indicated that she had fallen. He handed his skis to one of the members of the group and rushed over to her.

He cursed in Icelandic as he tried to help her get back on her feet. It was rather hard considering the height difference.

"Why can't I help anymore? You'd slip on the ice again." Yalti said, indicating to the patch of ice that she had slipped on. Sadness, too, seeped into his voice as he remembered that his brother, Braxien, had gone MIA and hadn't bothered to reestablish contact with him again.

"C'mon, Yalti!" Said one of the children. He turned around and looked at the teacher that had joined their group.

"Anna, take them up, I will meet you up there." He nodded and turned back to the woman. "My name is Yalti, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Harleen slowly got back up from her fall on the ice and she sighed. She looked to the man, who called himself Yalti. "No one can help me anymore..." She repeated what she said last time. "Ice is not the problem. People who I love... people who I love keep leaving me and that is the problem." She sighed and looked down sadly. "Now my boyfriend is gone and he was the last one left.... the last person for me to keep living for... now he has gone MIA, he has left me, so I might as well leave him..." She murmured the last bit before looking to Yalti. "I am Harley Quinn..." She slowly turned and her head lowered as she walked away from Yalti.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:21 pm

"Quinn…Braxien's girlfriend?" Yalti remembered all the times that he had mentioned her to him, almost he had grown sick of hearing about her. "It's really nice to meet you, Harley. I heard a lot about you."

Yalti took a seat on the patch of ice and stared up at the tall woman. He really missed his brother and was only reminded about Brax by the gem that he had in the phone shop back in Iceland, Braxien had brought back many 'trophies' from his journey around the planets. Those trophies were all he had left of his brother.

"I have to go up and teach a group now but if you want, you can come up with me and go to the cafe and drink hot chocolate." Yalti smiled, getting up, brushing off the snow that was on his trousers.

He began to walk slowly towards the staircase to the gondola's. The boots were not a problem, he didn't understand why the students kept complaining about them. His usual response was to say that they should loosen the clips on the top half of the boot but they would always reply with: "Its too much effort…" or "I can't be bothered."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:28 pm

When she heard Brax's name she quickly turned around to look at Yalti. "I-it's nice to meet you too. A-are you a relative of his?" She asked curiously and tilted her head. She was quite happy to meet another relative of Brax but she didn't want the relative to know what she was planning to do with herself. She sighed and looked down sadly. "I-I would love to go with you but I can't... I-I have something to do... something that you will probably disagree with and oh Brax would disagree with it too... but he isn't here with me anymore..." She sighed sadly before she walked away from Yalti, not wanting to follow him anymore. She wanted to forget today the best she could, forget her meeting with another relative of Brax. She had met Marcus - his cousin - and now someone named Yalti whom she hadn't met beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:41 pm

"Relative? Yes, I'm…his brother." Yalti turned around, sadness seen in his eyes. Although it quickly disappeared. He got on the gondola and sat there, listening to a couple speaking in German, an alienated version of it. He wanted to interfere and ask what language it was but his chance quickly slipped away, they got off at the middle stop and it was just him in the carriage now.

Yalti sighed, knowing that Harley must have been really attached to his brother. He knew that something was bound to happen with Braxien, but he had never worried that much in his entire life until his brother went MIA and thought to be dead.

Once he had reached the piste, he wanted to get down quickly but he realized that he had a class to teach.

"Right, now. Parallel. You do the snowplow and slide your foot in, like this. Look and learn." Yalti moved down the mountain, performing the snowplow and quickly adjusting one of his feet to create the parallel turn. "Now, you'll come down one by one and I will…assess you. Okay?"

Groans and moans erupted from the group but he could not resist a grin, it was really funny. So they followed what had been said and only a few had managed to do a proper parallel turn. Soon, they were on their way, all using snowplow, which held things up and a few of them fell but Anna helped them up.

"Alright, who's hungry?"

All of them yelled 'Me!' and Yalti proceeded to lead them down the hill and to a nearby cafe in which he ordered for the kids.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Harleen had decided to go to the cafe on her own and write up two letters, one for her sister Isabella and one for Yalti that he could read even though it should've been a letter for Brax, but she knew he would never get it. Her hope for Braxien being alive had slipped away but she was just glad she was able to write a letter. The one to Isabella said the following:

Hey Izzy,
    I hope you are doing well and I just want to write this letter to say how much I love you and how I don't want to leave you, like last time. But I must go, you are missing and I have low hope this letter will even reach to you...
   I just want to say that I love you so much from the bottom of my heart and I just hope you are doing okay - wherever you are - and I hope for the best that you find someone, just like I did. I found a man named Braxien Lythis, the best boyfriend I ever had... the first proper one in fact. But now he is MIA, just like dad and just like our dad, I have to presume that Brax is probably never going to come back... and I am going to leave you and the rest of this world.
   I hope you celebrate my life and please don't mourn my death too much,
   I love you so much Izzy,
           Harley xxx

A few tear stains had appeared from Harleen as she quietly sobbed during the process of writing the sad letter. She folded it up and put it in an envelope and she wrote 'Izzy Quinn' on the front, she put the letter in her coat pocket before writing her second letter which was to Brax but she would give it to Yalti.

Hey Brax,
   I wish you would return. I don't want you to be like my dad and not come back at all. But you are MIA and have been for a while now so I have to presume you have died from whatever causes and I feel like I can't even live on anymore... not without you.
  I am sorry for messing up all those times and you having to come and rescue me all those times. But I am glad you helped me... I wish I could have helped you and then you would be alive and well, you would be right next to me. You probably are. But I am so sorry and I love you so much.
 I hope you have gone to heaven and you are having a wonderful time there. I hope I come and find you in heaven so we can be together once more.
 I love you so much Brax and I want to be with you once again, so please wait for me in heaven.
      Harley xxxx

She sniffled and wiped her eyes as she noticed the amount of tear stains on the letter to Brax. She put it into an envelope and wrote: 'My Love' on the front of the envelope before she put it in her pocket. She had ordered a simple tea and the waiter went to go make it. Harleen then felt like she had to write a letter to The Doctor, he needed something to remember her by after all. She writ a small letter:

Hey Doctor,
I hope you get this letter sooner rather than later, but I don't mind if it takes a billion years before you read this. I just hope you are doing okay and I want you to remember me... even if I won't be here much longer.
Goodbye Doctor, I loved our adventures together.
Lots of love,
Harley xxx
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:36 pm

The letter had reached the TARDIS faster than expected, having been given to a mail truck and on the verge of tossing the letter, the young man driving peered over to the infamous time machine. "You've got to be kidding me.." The young man mumbled, peering from the address on the letter, printed blue police telephone box on the top left hand corner, then over to the TARDIS. Chuckling, the young man hoped out of his truck and trudged over to the blue box, his glove reaching up out of his jackets pocket to knock on the door as he approached it. With a creak, the door opened with the slightest touch of his glove and immediately he was flabbergasted. The coral structures leading up to and around a center control console, it's time rotor groaning as it shifted up then down and again. And a thin man standing, back turned to the mail carrier, his blue pin stripped suit hidden by his trench coat that reached down all the way down his leg before stopping at his white converse high tops.

"Ummm..." The mail carrier managed, immediately grabbing The Doctor's attention, "I thought i locked it!" he groaned, making his way over to the young man with a frown mostly directed at himself for not locking the door, "I-i...i have a letter for you...it's...it's". "Bigger on the inside, yeah i know" The Doctor finished his sentence, snatching the letter from the mans hand, "How did you manage to find me, all this says is blue police telephone box..could have been anywhere", the mail carrier snapped from his gaze, "Yeah i was about to toss it...either that or send it to London. Don't find many of these here, how..how is it doing that?". The Doctor rolled his eyes, stepping out into the snow and slamming the doors shut behind him as he ripped open the envelope and quickly read the letter, "Where's the nearest town?" The Doctor suddenly exclaimed, "Um...ummm. Just up that hill there are a few shops and a lodge, mostly for ski training. Why?".

Before he could get his answer, The Doctor was already bolting up the path, his trench coat billowing behind him as he ran. It wasn't long before he made it to the quaint little town as described by the mail carrier, his eyes immediately bolting to the windows to see if Harleen was in any one of them. Then he saw her, sitting at a table in the coffee shop about ten feet in front of him before suddenly a kid came flying by him, one leg hoisted up barely hanging onto the ski and his arms flailing at his side. Instinctively, The Doctor reached out and grabbed the child, stopping him before he flew off, "Wooo there!" he chuckled, "Don't wanna fall off there. Who's training you?" he asked the boy. The boy lowered his head, "My teacher's up there...he wasn't paying attention to me so i..i thought i could do it on my own but" he stopped as he saw Yalti coming down the hill and immediately bolted behind The Doctor, "There he is" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 am

Yalti had just finished speaking to the group when he noticed one of the children had decided to try the slope alone. He wanted to face palm, but instead he put the teacher in charge and skied after the rouge child. Yalti could see all sorts of faults, one being that he was completely out of balance and two, leaning too far back instead of forward.

"Nick." He said, sliding into a halt. Yalti looked up at the man wearing the trench coat and apologized in German. "You can't do this, I was talking to the group and what do you do? You go speeding off."

He crossed his arms, quickly taking off the skis and placing them in a rack behind the man. Most of the children were down now and bickering in which seats they were going to take, he grinned.

Yalti frowned when he saw Harley again, she looked as if she had been crying…possibly the shock of falling had come back? No, it was too long ago and wouldn't have hurt that much. He stuck a hand out towards the trench coat-wearing man.

"Sorry about Nick. I'm Yalti, Yalti Lythis."

He craned his neck over to see Harley and quickly moved towards her, taking the seat opposite and ordered a hot meal. Yalti drummed his fingers on his legs, wanting to ask questions but wasn't sure whether this was the right time.

Better now or never, Yalti.

"Harley…what's wrong?" But Yalti already knew the answer, he knew that she was upset that Braxien had gone and was going into some sort of spiral of depression. "Look, I'm the closest relative that Brax has…you can trust me…"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:55 am

Harleen had calmed down from her crying and the waiter finally came over to give her the tea she had ordered. Harleen took a sip and sighed as she relaxed in her seat, she was relaxed until she saw a familiar person stood outside, it was The Doctor. Harleen stared at him and froze up as she watched him look into the shop and she looked down at her knees to hide her face from The Doctor, but she knew he had noticed her form sat at the table.

She heard someone come in and she slowly raised her head to look at the person sat in front of her. She saw it was Yalti and she sighed deeply, taking a sip of her strange tea. "You know what is wrong..." She said it quietly but sadly. "I know I can trust you, but I don't need to trust anymore... not after today." She reached into her coat pocket and gave Yalti the letter she had written for Brax. "Please, read it quietly... I want you to know what I am planning to do without me having to tell you directly." She sighed quietly before taking another sip of the strange tea.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:55 pm

The Doctor smiled, "Oh no worries, he was just curious is all. Doesn't hurt to be curious..well...it does. Still..fun though" he stopped as the man introduced himself and immediately his smile faded. Before The Doctor could react, the man had bolted into the shop and confronted Harleen, "Lythis.." The Doctor hissed, his eyes wide before chasing after the man. The bell on the door of the coffee shop rang loudly as The Doctor pushed open the door and escaped the seemingly endless blizzard outside. "Like some coffee my dear?" Asked the waitress up front, "No thanks" The Doctor quickly replied, already turning his attention to Harleen and Yalti and the letter he held in his hand.

Squeezing by Yalti, The Doctor scooted into the seat in front of Harleen, out stretching his hand so it touched Harleen's, "He's fine" he said softly, easing a smile onto his face as he spoke, "You're not alone..you're never alone Harley. All those times we had together, you know when i'm lying. But i'm not lying when i tell you he is fine..and he thinks about you every single day.". Rubbing her hand, The Doctor smiled, moving his hand away as he thought about the true fate of Brax and his current effort to find and get him out of where he was. She can't know where he really is The Doctor thought, If she did she'd want to join me in finding him. Then kill me for not doing it quick enough. The Doctor glanced over to Yalti, although he looked hardly anything like Brax, The Doctor found the commonality in the eyes and endless urge for adventure prominently shown across his face, plus where he was living. "You have your brothers eyes" He commented before turning to Harleen, "Harley..you have to trust me...trust me when i say i am going to bring him back to you. Whatever it takes..i will find Brax. I've been looking and i've narrowed it down to two places...just know he is fine and well but you have to hang on. He is going to need you more than ever...alive".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:26 am

Harleen looked towards The Doctor and she smiled a little at what he had said. She knew she wasn't alone but she knew that no one would be with her like Brax was. She sighed and sipped her strange but nice tasting tea. She looked down slightly. "No one will be here for me though... Even you will leave me again, Doctor." She looked to The Doctor before she took another sip of the addicting tea.

She then started to cough uncontrollably and the waiter who had served her that strange tea smirked at her from across the room as he watched her cough violently. A waitress who had seen her coughing quickly got some water and gave Harleen the cup full of it. "Drink this." Harleen took the cup of water and drunk it quickly and her coughing slowly calmed down and then stopped. She had gotten noticeably pale and had a slight purple tint on her skin. The waitress who helped her tilted her head slightly with a worried look, "You alright, miss?" She asked in a worried tone and Harleen couldn't speak, but she shook her head slowly to answer the waitress' question.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:01 pm

Yalti was tucking into his hot meal, which was one of his favorites, before he sat up and looked around to see how the rest of his group was getting along. Most of them were talking and some messing around.

"Jenny, come here, please?" Yalti gestured.

Jenny walked over and waited for Yalti to either tell her off or say something else. Yalti nodded towards the boys around one of the far tables and looked back towards her.

"Tell Anna and the other people in our group that--Verdammt!" Yalti exclaimed.

Harleen was apparently choking on something, Jenny waited, her eyes widening as she was unsure of what to do in such situation. Yalti shot out of his seat and over to Harley, patting her on the back. He glanced around, frowning and spotted one of the waiters who had a triumphant smirk on his face.

When she had finally stopped coughing, Yalti knelt down to be on the same level as she was. But something was different with the complexion of her skin, it was a light shade of purple. He grabbed the cup of tea that she was drinking and sniffed it, although, he had a feeling this wasn't anything from Germany…he couldn't help but think that this was from somewhere off this planet.

They still had half an hour left of lunch before they had to resume lessons, maybe he had time to take Harley to the hospital.

"Doctor? Doctor, you must be a medical man…what's going on? There's a hospital a few minutes away from here…I'll have to return to my group but after two hours, I can come and meet you there?" Yalti suggested, occasionally muttering curses under his breath in various languages.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:14 am

The Doctor panned from Yalti to Harleen then back to Yalti before shaking his head, "No, she won't make it to a hospital. Take your kids and get them to a shelter, once they are safe go down the hill until you hit the nearest road on the left. Follow it until there is a tight right turn and look to your left. Big blue police box, meet us inside there". Without awaiting Yalti's response, The Doctor quickly turned to Harleen and scooped her up into his arms, spinning around to face the blizzard that roared outside the windows of the coffee shop. "Allons-y" The Doctor mumbled before kicking open the door and bolting out across the snowy terrain. Down the hill and turning hard left on the road, The Doctor ran as fast as he could before reaching his infamous vessel and opening its doors with the snap of his fingers.

The heat from the TARDIS struck The Doctor like a wave as he rushed through, quickly placing Harleen down on the stool next to the control console and once more snapping his fingers to shut the doors. Squatting down, The Doctor began to shift through an array of differentiating devices and wires in the compartment under the controls, "Harleen! Stay with me! We have to go save Brax remember!" he called over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:56 pm

Harleen stared blankly at Yalti and The Doctor, her eyes had drooped slightly and her whole posture had slackened, almost as if she would collapse any moment. But just before she could collapse, The Doctor had scooped her up in his arms. She gazed at him with a blank face but her eyes would show off her worry and she was very scared about not being able to see Yalti, The Doctor or Brax ever again.

As the snowy blizzard hit her as The Doctor ran with her in his arms towards the TARDIS, she had moved slightly and shivered from the cold. As soon as the warmth of the TARDIS hit her, she felt drowsy and she felt like she could drift off any moment. She laid by the console while her head rocked slowly as she tried to keep awake, especially after what The Doctor had called to her. "D-d-doctor..." Was all she could stutter out as she moved her hand towards him, like she was reaching for him, her skin was still pale with the slight tint of purple but the purple seemed to have colored her veins as well.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:58 pm

"Right! Lunch is over, get your skis and put them on, we have time for two more runs." Yalti said, getting up and walking over to the teacher.

They paid and were all standing outside once again, a blizzard had whipped up. Yalti managed to put his googles on before a lot of the snow had gotten into the googles. Students stood around and he made his way around each one, helping them clear their boots from any ice that had formed, preventing them from putting on their skis.

"Alright! We'll go down and then back up, and then back down. Now, stick close and follow me!"

Yalti set off down the slopes, fairly slowly at first and once everyone had caught up, sped up again. It was a long process as one would fall over and they would have to wait before they could go.

"Yalti? Can't we go down in the forest?" One of the students said.

He shook his head, explaining that although the blizzard was calming down, they wouldn't be able to do a second run as they were running out of time.

"Maybe tomorrow, okay?"

Once he had taken them back to the meeting point at the bottom, he changed from his ski boots to normal snow boots and started running in the direction that the Doctor had said to go. Yalti had not thought twice when he saw the blue box, running inside, dropping his boots near the door and rushing over to Harley.

"How is she? What's happening?" Yalti said, out of breath. "And…what's with the exterior? It's smaller on the outside…"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:03 pm

The Doctor turned back to Harleen as Yalti entered the TARDIS, grabbing her stretched out hand and holding it before peering over to Yalti, rolling his eyes at his comment about the exterior of his time machine, "Well that's a first" he mumbled. "Hold her hand, keep talking to her, make sure she doesn't fall asleep" The Doctor told Yalti, handing him Harleen's hand before dashing around the controls with a vile he obtained from the compartment beneath the console. Dashing down the ramp, The Doctor scooped up a ball of snow and rushed back in, flopping a cone under the snow and pouring the vile onto the snow then walking over to Harleen. Holding it up to her lips, The Doctor nodded, "Embedded endorphins in a liquid form. Old Time Lord art, it will help with the pain. Free up that body of yours, just keep licking it" he told her, patting her on the shoulder with his free hand before turning away from her to lick the snow cone as he instructed.

Glancing over his shoulder, The Doctor peered over to Yalti then back over to the controls, "How much as Brax told you about a race of aliens called The Law?" he asked him, turning back to face the duo as he leaned up against the control console. Crossing his feet, The Doctor folded his arms and lowered his head as Yalti replied, his mind already going through the steps on how he should tell Harleen and Yalti about what's going on. "Well...i think you two deserve to know where he's at" He finally replied, looking up at them with a sigh, "Few months back Brax and I were sharing information on an odd anomaly just outside of the milky way galaxy..your..galaxy. For as long as i know Brax has been hunted by The Law..race of aliens posing themselves as the law of the galaxy, even going as far as fighting the shadow proclamation in bits and pieces of the universe. I thought we had stopped The Law for good last time we saw them..but...when searching for more data Brax fell out of communication..haven't heard from him since.".

Pausing, The Doctor turned slightly back and yanked over the scanner and showed the duo the readings, "For the past couple months i've been pulling everything together to create this composite read out" he explained, "It's a prison...nobody knows about it. Time Lords had stories..legends about invisible prisons throughout the universe, containing the worst of villains and criminals for their entire lives. Hoarding them until they die within walls of the prison".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:09 am

Harleen stared blankly at Yalti and The Doctor as they talked, her hand had been given to Yalti and she couldn't move her hand away from him so she was completely still and quite unresponsive. She blinked slowly as the snow cone was passed to her, she slowly moved her hand up and held the snow cone as she slowly licked it and some of the pain slowly began to ease away but was only replaced by numbness. She couldn't feel the bottom half of her body which was a huge problem because Harleen couldn't say anything to The Doctor about it either; especially when he is talking about Brax.

Harleen listened to The Doctor while licking the snow cone and she slowly looked and read the readings on his scanner. She wanted to ask if there was any possibility Brax could still be alive in that sort of prison, but the question was unable to escape through her lips and she coughed a little but she kept licking the snow cone, the feeling in her bottom half was not coming back anytime soon and her eyes were slowly falling to close and her head rocked as she was slipping into a sleep that she would probably never wake up from.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:22 am

Yalti glanced up, the Doctor had moved on to say something about aliens chasing his brother. He frowned, this man was an alien, none of the blue box made any sense! Right now, he should be firing questions but he needed to keep calm and not become over-excited.

"Brax…he had never really mentioned anything about his life, you see, we were separated when our parents had died. Kind of a stupid name for an alien race, although I never really believed in aliens until recently…to be quite honest." Yalti stopped, almost coming to the point where he would be rambling on.

He looked down at Harley, it looked as if she seriously wanted to say something but nothing was coming out of her lips. Yalti was worried, not sure whether the cone had made the slightest of difference.

"So, what you are saying is that my brother is a criminal?" There was a hint of disbelief in his voice as he turned and looked up at the Doctor. "If no one knew about it, how did anyone figure out that my brother had disappeared?"

Yalti took a seated position besides Harley, it was such a fateful time that they had to meet. He unzipped his coat, almost forgotten in the chaos and placed it on Harley, hoping that it was alright and she wasn't too cold.

He noticed the head rocking slightly and the eyes drooping. "Doctor…! Harley, stay with me…us, stay with us. Please."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:25 am

The Doctor shook his head, "Brax wasn't a criminal..isn't..wrongfully convicted by The Law. When he was placed in that prison, his connections immediately noticed. Brax had a lot bigger impact in the universe than any-" he stopped his response as Yalti exclaimed his name. Rushing over to the side of Harleen, The Doctor immediately began checking her pulse and her eyes, "Harleen, i know you can hear me..so i need you to listen to me" he said to her gently, placing his hands on the sides of her head, "This is very important. I've stimulated your senses..whatever this is...what's happening to you is inside of your head. You have to fight it..think about Brax...he is alive and well and i will find him. I will save him and i will bring him back to you..i promise but you have to get through this for him. Fight it..i know you can. You're strong..we're right here for you...right here" he stopped as he took her hand and held it tightly in his, padding it before turning back to the control console.

"It will take me a bit to pin point the exact location of the prison so the TARDIS can travel to it. In the mean time we need to stay by Harleen..watch over her while she goes through this process. Her life is in her own hands now..there's nothing i can do" The Doctor explained, leaning over his console as he peered up to the time rotor in the center.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 am

Harleen's eyes started to flicker as she struggled to keep them open. She looked to The Doctor. "D-doctor... I-I... I-I'm sorry... I-I c-can't do i- AH!" She suddenly screamed in pain as she twisted and turned in pain. She then suddenly stopped moving and she had dropped the snow cone on the floor. The only sounds coming from her was the sound of quiet sobbing, tears began falling down her cheeks and she gazed to Yalti and The Doctor. "I-I-I'm sorry..." She said it sadly before her eyes slowly flickered shut, her breathing was weakening and her heart beat was slowing down. She began to stutter: "D-d-d-doctor, Y-y-yalti... B-brax.... I will miss you all..."

Last edited by Harleen / Isabella on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:29 am

Yalti's eyes widened, she was dying on them. "No, you can make it…please…" Tears began to well up, but never fell. He had only met her and was really the ticket to finding his brother. "Harley, don't you want to find Brax?"

He laid a hand on her chest, monitoring her heartbeat, it was slow and quickly declining and almost threatening to come to a standstill.

"Doctor…"

Yalti slumped against the rotating column, sniffling slightly. This wasn't the best day to be discovering about aliens, especially someone very close to his own family being poisoned or whatever it was that had taken Harley. He looked at his boots, got up and walked over but did not leave. Yalti, instead, began toying with the buckles and trying to distract his mind from all of this.

"I'll miss you…" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Turning around, The Doctor nearly froze, watching yet another person he cared about die in front of him nearly broke him down at first sight. But for the sake of the time that Harleen had remaining, he kept his composure as he knelt beside her and took her hand, "Harleen Quinn" he mumbled, fighting back his sorrow with every passing glance of her and word that slipped from his lips. "When i found you, you were alone...always searching. Always looking for something to complete you..but in the end..you completed me. You completed Brax Harley. You made his life worth while and its the same exact reason he is fighting to stay alive, to see you alive and well." The Doctor told her, calmly as he could but the hints of sorrow were prominent in his voice, "I've been running my entire life...afraid to look back because if i do...i will see the reality of it all. I leave and people have to move on without me..because i can't stop..but you needed me and i ran. And for that i am sorry..i'm so sorry".

The Doctor stopped to kiss her hand lightly, glancing up at her to speak once more, "I will never leave you again..i promise. Right now Brax is waiting for you. Right now we are sitting at the doors of the prison that has kept him away from you for months. And i can't bring him back in here just to see you dead....don't ask me to do that...please.".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fate of Harleen Quinn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: