Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_vote_lcapAnthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_voting_barAnthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_vote_lcapAnthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_voting_barAnthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Reid/ TimeVoyager
Newb
Newb

Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe Empty
PostSubject: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd make a thread telling everyone a little bit about Anthony's first appearance in the DW universe. Anyone who wants in and thinks they can find a place they can squeeze on in the plot is certainly welcome to hop in, though there is a distinct lack of doctor at this moment in time so yea. So far, Robin Terral and Theta Sigma have expressed interest in taking part.
As for the plot, it'll have something to do with rips in time opening up and unleashing a few dinosaurs into Anthony's time period, and the race against time to return them to their home time before chaos ensues.
Anyways, that's my rambling. If anyone wants to hop on board or has any ideas or opinions, let me know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 am

Alright, I promise I can contribute something //cracks knuckles

.... I got nothin, whoooops. It seems a solid enough plot. Dinos escape, and we bring em back, introducing Anthony to space in the process. I suppose we'll probably have to do something about those rips, though. Maybe someone caused them on purpose?? Although if they did, we would have quite the problem on our hands, which would more than likely take away from the dinos. Which are vital.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Make it a two parter!

Anyway, depending upon what year this is set and what place this is, I may join in with Meta. I'm trying not to overwork myself, but Theta and Robin promised me an RP anyway, so might as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:38 pm

I may take you up on that 2 parter meta. It sounds like a good idea to me. And you're absolutely welcome to hop on board. The more Tardises (I think thats the plural) the merrier! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:06 pm

I actually don't have a Tardis. Or any time travelling thing. That's what happens when you're only a human doc and your growing tardis is stuck in the other universe. Sad
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Sad days ;-(
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Probably going to this up later today, so keep a lookout. :-)
Back to top Go down
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Ok, for anyone who wants in. It's now up.
And just for you meta it's a 2 parter. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe   Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony's Intro to the DW Universe
Page 1 of 1