Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Welcome to the Universe I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Universe I_voting_barWelcome to the Universe I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Welcome to the Universe I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Universe I_voting_barWelcome to the Universe I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Welcome to the Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Welcome to the Universe Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:03 pm

((ok, woo! Just got my character approved. Starting off with a long-ish post to get the ball rolling ^.^ Anyone can join in!))

Many say the Earth looks like a gigantic blue marble from space. A small planet in a gigantic universe. Beautiful, its surface painted with white, green, and blue. To many, home.

To Theta, it was where he was about to crash.

The rectangular black box with glowing green doors, looking more like a magic metal dresser than a spaceship, spiraled out of control. It span and turned and slowly lit up with fire as it entered Earth’s atmosphere.

“Come on girl, don’t fail on me now!” The occupant, a young Timelord that couldn’t have been over 15 by Earth standards, clung to a railing inside his out of control TARDIS. The White Point Star that powered the TARDIS flashed dangerously. Behind the glass walls, Kalorian fish swam around in the conductor water, panicked. The touch hologram controls glowed not their usual blue, but a warning maroon.

Theta Sigma, the unfortunate Timelord in the falling box, finally reached his goal of switching his grip on the railing for one on the console without dying. He pulled hologram panel after hologram panel towards him, pressing things frantically and adjusting the stabilization and doing everything in his power in order to NOT crash.

From afar, it looked as if there was a very large shooting star in the afternoon sky. The people of London pointed and gaped at the anomaly. A few seconds later, a gigantic splash accompanied the object falling into the harbor near the London Eye. A wave came up, drenching people who were too close to the water or were on the very bottom of the giant Ferris Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Wiping her hand across her face, Sonya shook the water from her hair and scowled at the rippling waves in front of her. The second glimpse was all she needed to see to prove it was no rock that everyone was shouting about. She had seen a door handle, just on the side before it plunged into the water, and that was all she needed.
Turning around quickly, she slipped out from the crowds that now lined the edge of the harbor and headed for a less populated street before reaching what looked to be an abandoned house.
Checking to be sure no one was watching, she yanked the door open and stepped into what looked like a child's mental image of what the TARDIS control room should be. "I think I just stepped into a book by Dr. Seuss." Sonya mumbled under her breath, gaping at the scene before her, not even noticing the younger man as she took a step in, the door swinging shut behind her once she was clear of it.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Theta coughed and waved smoke away, his face black with soot. The console was smoking, the walls were leaking, and in all it was a pitiful state for the TARDIS. He looked up as the door swung shut. But...but...they had crashed into water! Granted, the oxygen shield was up, but still...nobody should have been able to get in. He glared at the woman, half-curious, half frustrated that he didn't know how this person got in.

"What are you doing in my TARDIS?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Hearing an unfamiliar voice, Sonya nearly jumped out of her skin before she spied the speaker. "Oh! You startled me, Don't do that!" She scolded him sharply, a hand resting on her chest, between her hearts as they calmed own slowly. "I wanted to find out exactly what sort of madman decides to crash his spaceship into the harbor of Britain's most populated town." She added coyly, an eyebrow arching up as she took in the man's appearance. "And as for how I got here... I know your wondering, but I would rather not talk about it. I hardly understand myself half the time." Reaching up, she gripped the straps to her knapsack as she took another hesitant step towards the console, her eyes once more drawn to the erratic controls scattered across it. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Theta sighed, running a hand over the console tenderly. He wiped his face with the back of his hand in order to clear it of soot, but it was useless, as his hands were as blackened as his face was.

"I had an unfortunate run in with a black hole...got too close, and you know how much those buggers suck; literally"

If the soot had not been there, Sonya might have seen Theta blush. He had never felt so stupid in his life; he should be glad that he was alive and didn't have to regenerate, or worse, be killed. The Timelord TARDIS agency was going to suspend his license, he knew it. No more travelling, just stuck on Gallifrey, not allowed to go anywhere, because of his sheer stupidity.

Wait. He was being rude, wasn't he? Theta did that a lot without meaning to. He walked over to Sonya and held out a hand for her to shake.

"Theta Sigma. Oh, and sorry for crashing on your planet...I honestly didn't mean to, complete accident"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Sonya glanced at his hand before taking it gently, a light smile crossing her face as she did. "Not your fault, I don't claim to know a lot, but I suppose black holes would be irritating to deal with in a... TARDIS." She hesitated on the last word as her eyes darted around the haphazard room once more. In the two versions of the Doctor she had met, never had their TARDIS looked like this. "I'm Sonya, just Sonya." She added with a grin, returning her gaze to Theta with a tilt of her head. "What are you doing around here anyway? From what I've heard there aren't exactly a lot of Time Lords about these days..." Sucking in a breath, she fought the sharp tug in her chest at the words. This may not be her universe, but the loss of her own kind still stung at the thought of it. Sonya pulled her hand away and idly brushed it against her pant leg before taking another step to stand next to the console, her hand reaching out to touch the edge gently once she reached it. "A beautiful machine, but from what I see now... She needs a bit of love before you get her moving again."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:17 pm

Theta, after shaking her hand, bounced cheerfully over to the large crack in the wall. He began to work while he talked, whipping out his transtemporal sonic and buzzing the leak, smiling to himself as it slowly fixed itself. The fish, which were now glowing happily as usual, swarmed the area, six eyes searching for excess energy to eat.

"She'll repair herself; just need to take care of the leaks, then leave in order to let her spruce things up. One of the benefits of having a newer TARDIS. No wires to worry about. And I don't suppose you don't get many Time lords out here in Orion's Arm; this is a lower level planet, after all, not as many things to come here for"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Sonya eyed Theta curiously, he acted as if there were dozens upon dozens of Time Lords scattered across this universe. "Where are you from?" She suddenly asked, her eyes narrowing as they took in the sudden aura that sprung up around his form. Odd coloring for a Time Lord, even more odd for the area. "You don't exactly act like any Time Lord I've met before. Granted I've only met a few... But still, completely different."
Turning back around, she studied the controls with close interest, the usual buttons and levers that she had grown accustomed to looked different, now that she had more time to study it, the control room and console wasn't as erratic as she originally thought. The little fish were a bit odd and unexpected, but in all honesty, she could see how everything in the room worked together to power the machine without a hitch. "And don't say Gallifrey, because that is obvious. I mean what universe. You're not from here... Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Theta snorted, turning to face Sonya and stuffing his sonic back into his jacket pocket. He leaned against the glass casually, crossing his arms.

"Ha, another universe? That kind of travel is impossible" he narrowed his eyes curiously, a small mischievous smile playing on his lips "Where are you from? And don't you dare say another universe"

((sorry that I was gone for a bit; went to the library Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:32 pm

(it's alright I was stuffing my face lol)

"Would've you rather I lied? " Sonya asked him cheerfully, her hands tucked into her pockets as she roamed the control room. Her gaze drifting from one thing to the next as she walked, never settling on one thing for more than a few seconds before moving to the next. " I'm not exactly a local around here, and sorry to burst tour bubble, bit if other universe travel is impossible then how did I end up here? This isn't my home, same time line, but not my home at all. " She felt her throat close up at her words and swallowed the lump that formed there." But if you don't want to hear that, then be my Guest to imagine I'm from some other planet.."

(by the way I'm on my phone right now so my replies will be short)
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:21 pm

((kay ^.^))

Theta took out his sonic and began to clean off all the soot particles on himself, slowly revealing more and more of his face, as well as his dark blue bowtie that matched his jeans. He sighed.

"Well, if you insist on it, then I'm not exactly going to call you a liar. Theoretically, beings from other universes may have developed the technology to jump from universe to universe, though no Time Lord technology has reached that point"

Theta jumped as his TARDIS nudged him telepathically, urging him to leave for a bit while she fixed herself. He rolled his eyes, muttering a "yeah, yeah, I'm on it" He strolled over to the door.

"Anyways, my TARDIS needs to repair herself" he gestured to the door, hoping she would be able to do that trick she used to get into the TARDIS "after you, Miss Sonya"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:01 pm

"ugh don't call me miss. It makes me feel older than I am." Sonya grumbled under her breath before walking over and gripping the handle tightly. "Just ad a caution, you landed fairly publicly... I'm pretty sure the people here will be bound to search for your TARDIS. You wouldn't have a cloaking of some sort on her would you? If not, you might find getting back to your control room might be a tad difficult after its been secreted away so one lab somewhere out of town." She added to hin over her shoulder before turning back around to view the control room once more.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:27 pm

"Oh! Right, yeah. I guess I don't get any points for a subtle crash"

Theta bound up the glass ramp and pulled up a hologram panel. He contemplated for a second

"I guess a giant whale wouldn't be too good, or a submarine. Pile of sand it is"

He pressed a button on the hologram. The TARDIS doors, previously in their usual green and glow-y state, changed to a door that seemed to be made entirely of clumped together sand. Theta knew that on the outside, the TARDIS now looked exactly like a common pile of sand, rocks, and seaweed on the harbor floor. Ah, Chameleon Circuit, where would he be without it?

Theta clapped his hands together and grinned, jogging to the door again and standing next to Sonya.

"All right, all hidden away, with a Chameleon Circuit and Perception Filters. Nobody except us should be able to find it now"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:45 pm

"Right then, to the surface we go." Sonya said cheerfully, gripping the handle and frowning slightly. The door looked like sand, but the handle still felt like cool metal, odd. Dismissing the thought, she summoned the image of a street in her head and pulled the door open to reveal the exact picture she thought of. Stepping outside, she took a deep breath I dc fresh air, her ears perking at the sounds still drifting from the direction of the harbor. "sounds like excitement is still running ramped... I suppose avoiding the crowd will be fairly easy, considering most of the population is now crowded around the waters edge."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:59 pm

Theta nodded, following. He frowned at the door they came through, but decided not to ask questions. First, Thete just wanted to get somewhere not so noisy so he could actually hear himself think. He shut the door behind them.

"By the way, what century is this? I'm not the best at Earthinomics..." he gestured to his white tennis shoes, jeans, dark brown jacket and bowtie "You think this will blend in well enough?"
His stomach growled, and the alien blushed a bright pink "food might also be good"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:40 pm

"Erm... Early Twenty-First I believe, and your clothes fit in... Can't say you won't get any odd looks from the.. Tie and erm.. Coat. But its normal clothing around here, just an odd combination." Sonya shoved her hands into her pockets and glanced around the area, trying to decide exactly where it was they had landed. A few houses down from where she originally departed from, but still the same street. Returning her attention to Theta, she flashed him a wide grin. "If you haven't been here before, you have to try the chips. Brilliant, amazing... Whatever other alien word you can think of that is positive." Licking her lips in excitement, she reached over and grabbed his hand to lead him away from the empty street towards the more busier part of town, her eyes already locating the restaurant she had been frequenting lately.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:52 pm

Theta let himself be dragged along, laughing. He had no clue what chips were, but if she was this excited, he supposed they were good.

"Allons-y, then"

((O.o tiny tiny post))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:03 pm

(Its so tiny, its almost cute xD)

Sonya laughed in delight as they entered the doors, the scent of fresh-cooked chips washing over her as she did. "Oh... Smell that? Wonderful things, Chips. Makes me wonder why no other planet has them." Shaking her head in mock surprise, she slid into a booth by the back wall, directing Theta to sit across from her while she waved a waitress over. "What do you want to drink?" She suddenly asked him, eying his face for a moment before nodding to herself. "Right, haven't been here. Two cokes and a large basket of fresh chips please." She added to the woman with a wide grin on her face before returning her attention to Theta again. "Just wait, they are brilliant beyond belief. You are gonna be hooked."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Theta nodded, ginning. He took a deep whiff of the air. It didn't smell like anything you'd find on Gallifrey, but he was feeling adventurous and up for trying some alien foods. He was like a small child, looking all around curiously as if he'd never seen the world before, and honestly, he hadn't. Every two seconds, he pointed to a new thing, asking "what's that?" and not giving Sonya time to reply. There was no time, just too much to see!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Sonya laughed lightly to herself, enjoying Theta's curiosity of his surroundings. She supposed she acted like that whenever she managed to tag along with the Doctor on one of his trips to another planet now that she thought back. Before she could think of anything to say, a basket of steaming chips was placed between them along with their drinks. Flashing the waitress a grin, she reached out and grabbed a hot fry, ignoring the stinging in her fingertips as she took a bite and closed her eyes in pleasure. "Mmmmm..." Sonya sighed in contentment, leaning back in the booth as she popped the rest of the fry in her mouth. "Go on try it, they're good. I swear."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:25 pm

Mal was drumming out a fast beat with her fingers on the table top, head bobbing subtly to the music blasting in her ears from the headphones positioned on her head. She had gotten off work an hour ago and decided to dress in a different manner then her norm. The day had been rough and she wanted a bit of peace. People tended not to approach her when she wore the black, gloomy clothes she was currently wearing, which was the whole point of putting them on. She loved it. It was sort of a hobby of hers to purchase this style of clothing to wear. The heavy black boots were planted to the floor, gothic black trench coat fitted nicely to her body and face masked with a light lair of dark makeup.

To escape her roommate and to satisfy her angry stomach, Mal had come to the restaurant with chips on her mind. Ash had mentioned how swell they were so, what the heck? The basket was already half way gone when she noticed two people sitting in the booth behind her. She was in the middle of chomping on the chip in hand when she turned to get a better look. That's when she basically choked at the sight of Sonya. Mal coughed into a napkin before slamming her head on the table and muttering an 'ow'.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:29 pm

Theta tentatively took a fry and placed it in his mouth, trying to ignore the hotness of it. His eyes widened. Salty heaven.
The teen took another one. And another one. And another one, till his mouth go too hot and he had to take a sip of his coke. But then chips were all bit forgotten as he drowned the cup.

"Wowthisisgood,theydon'thavethisonGallifrey!!" Theta grinned, suddenly very hyper. Ralisson knows that you should NEVER give a young, already hyper timelord caffine. Being that he was now ultra-hyper, he immediately saw Mal. He rushed out of his seat and sat next to her, trying to get a good look at her face. "OhmyRalisson,areyouok?Why'dyouhityourhead?Arechipsdangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Sonya jumped from her seat and pulled Theta back away from the poor woman, casting him a cautioning look before she glanced down and blinked in surprise at the sight of Mal. "Oh! Hey, been a while." She chuckled, patting Theta on the head lightly, warning him silently that getting into someone's face with his energy could cause a fist to the face with the wrong person. "You alright?" Sonya added curiously, eyeing the red mark on the woman's forehead with amusement, her eyes traveling down to the basket in front of her. "You know, you have to chew and swallow the chips, not try to breathe them in... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Mal spluttered at the sudden appearance of the boy, "Oh, well, uh, g-god, uhm..." Luckily she was saved by Sonya who pulled Theta away from her. Mal was staring wide eyed at her, obviously surprised to be seeing her again. "Yeah, it's been- it's been years." Her voice was a bit raspy from the coughing fit she previously had. A slow smirk spread on her face at her choice of words.

"You just, I mean, came out of no where. Or something. I just didn't think, you know, I'd see you again. Freakin' time travelin'... people. I know how to eat, thanks." She really hoped she didn't sound rude. Mal eyed Theta and cleared her throat, "Who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:42 pm

"I'm Theta!" he waved frantically, grinning like a madman and bouncing up and down on the spot "Sorry for startling you. Sonya gave me coke. I think it's messing with my neurological processes for the moment. Oh! Oh! Oh! And she gave me chips, too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Universe   Welcome to the Universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Universe
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next