Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Across the Universe I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe I_voting_barAcross the Universe I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Across the Universe I_vote_lcapAcross the Universe I_voting_barAcross the Universe I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Across the Universe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Across the Universe Empty
PostSubject: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:41 am

(For 10th Doctor and myself)

Sonya heard the sounds of alarms blaring behind her as she bolted down the hallway of the Spaceship she had somehow managed to land on. "Stupid, blasted doors!" She shouted, skidding around the corner only to be met by more of the guards racing towards her. "Look! It was an accidental landing in your control room! I swear!" She shouted, turning around and running down an interceding hallway as quick as she could. "I mean honestly, someone appears in a closet, you lot don't have to start shooting at her right away!"
Spotting a door up ahead, she ran towards it and ducked inside quickly. Pulling her Sonic out, she locked it and leaned back against it, listening to the running footsteps outside. Breathing out a soft sigh of relief, she closed her eyes and tried to focus on a familiar mental pattern she thought she sensed earlier. With a sharp spike in her mind, she connected with the Doctor. Sucking in a sharp breath, she squeezed her eyes against the throbbing pain beginning to build and sent a quick mental image of where she was and the brief flash of the star-map she saw before bolting out of the room with the ship's position circled in red.
Opening her eyes once more, she unlocked the door and opened it a crack, peering out from behind it before slipping into the hallway and making her way down into the engine room.

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 am

Within moments of receiving the mental projection from Sonya, The Doctor had reached the ship, his TARDIS parked in a closet, the door of which The Doctor hit square in the nose as he walked out. "Ship designs these days..i swear" The Doctor grunted as he walked out of the closet, holding his nose before his eyes met a mod of angry crew members, their attention focused squarely on him. "Get him!!!" They roared, "What?! What! What?" The Doctor protested before his legs gave way into a mad dash down the hall, the mob not far behind. 

Three hallways stood parallel to one another, completely silent one moment, then the next, The Doctor ran through the first hallway, up at the top of the stack of three hallways, the mod not far behind. Then through the third hallway, The Doctor appeared, the mod running out from the second. The finally, The Doctor and the mob met up in the first hallway once more, The Doctor facing them from one end and the mob from the other before they gave chase and The Doctor bolted out of there. Only for the chase to take a huge turn as the mob ran away in the second hall, immediately being followed by The Doctor holding his banana out in a gun position, yelling, "Banana!!!".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 am

(Oh lord David xD the sad thing is, I can see this happening)

A sudden alarm caused Sonya to jump, resulting in her head smashing into a pipe above her. Muttering curses under her breath, she ducked back down and made her way back the way she came. Coming to a stop at the top of the stares, she stared at the scene in front of her, trying to comprehend what she was seeing as the Doctor ran past her holding a banana out and chasing the guards. "Doctor!" She finally shouted, running out of the small alcove and catching up to him easily, a wide grin plastered across her face. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you, Time Boy. Experiments with traveling, long story, anyway." She added, her tone becoming serious as she pulled on his arm to get him to stop in the hallway as the guards continued running. "There's something serious going on with this ship..." Casting a glance in the direction she came in, she motioned for him to follow as she walked back. "I was hiding in the engine platform, trying to wait for you to get here when I found something that I didn't see on the ship's schematic... A room, completely sealed in with several different key codes as well as a scanner." Checking the hallway quickly to be sure no one was around, she pulled him into the stairwell and down into the lower levels of the spaceship. "I don't know what's there... But it has to be serious if they refused to put the room on the schematic as well as that much security..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:22 pm

The Doctor tucked his banana back into his pocket as he followed Sonya down the hallways and through to the engine room and down a set of stairs, "Or they never knew it was there" he reasoned after hearing her explanation of the secret room. Thinking back to the guards of the ship, The Doctor pondered the reasoning behind the act, "Or...maybe they do know..but choose not to accept its presence. They ran from a banana, i didn't even know it was in there...i was as surprised as they were when i yanked it out..but why run? Especially if you are trying to defend the ship that keeps you alive in the middle of deep space" he explained before glancing around once they get to the end of the stairs, "You're right..there's something really wrong with this ship. And we better find out what..before it finds us".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Sonya eyed his pocket after he tucked the piece of fruit away, a slight grin appearing on her face for a moment before she forced it back and turned to the task at hand. Truthfully, she thought only he could get away with chasing down well-trained guards with a banana. If she had tried it they would have locked her away in a padded room and tossed the key down into a well. Shaking her head, she studied the lock on the door for a moment before sliding out the keypad underneath. "Right then... Opening an unknown door, no idea what is behind it. We have two screwdrivers, our brains and... A banana." She stated as she began typing, watching the small screen above begin reading out number codes. "Yes, we make a very formidable team against anything that might be behind that door. Do we care? No, do we worry what it is? No, the one thing on my mind right now is- Rassilon!" She suddenly swore, slapping the screen as it went black. "There, it's deadlocked now! I didn't even start doing anything! I was searching for information." Scowling at the screen, she pulled her Sonic out and scanned the keypad with it. "Oh, wonderful. Look at this, isomorphic keypad. Whoever put this here didn't want anyone else to touch it." With another uttered curse, she kicked the door and let out a yelp, falling back against the handrail behind her and holding her foot up with a pained expression on her face. "Why didn't you tell me that would hurt!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:25 pm

The Doctor chuckled with a bright smirk before forcing it down, "Sorry.." he mumbled, still trying to keep down the smirk on his face. Turning his attention to the door in front of him and Sonya, The Doctor fiddled with his sonic screwdriver as he spoke aloud what he was thinking, "Our sonic's cannot get past deadlock seals..and..apparently our shoes can't kick through the door. So, the only way we can get past is using our heads". Still there was a chuckle in The Doctor's voice as he spoke, almost so prominent that he could not speak. Turning his attention completely to the screen next to the door and placed his hands, hovering over the keys on the pad just lightly as his mind raced over all of the possible combinations that could be the password, "Read off numbers you would never use in a pass code, numbers that aren't supposed to be in a pass code" he called back to Sonya, his fingers resting down onto the keys, ready to type.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Sonya blinked then put her foot down gingerly, wincing slightly when a slight stab of pain shot up her leg. "Beta, cheen, vor, the invisible complex thine.." She listed off quickly as she wandered over next to him, her eyes watching as the screen came back to life at the presence of another next to it. "Boen, multiple fracture of gen... And honp." Sonya added before nodding at the keypad in front of the Doctor. "It's isomorphic though, how do you expect to use that thing?" Turning her head she narrowed her eyes at the door, glaring at it with distaste as he foot throbbed in response to being close to the source of it's pain. "Oh shut up you." She added in a mumble, shooting a glance at her foot. "I don't see how this is going to work unless your banana can bypass isomorphic keypads. I mean really... It's a banana, yeah it has potassium..." Suddenly she fell silent, a thought striking her before she looked back up at the Doctor. "You don't think they were scared of potassium, do you?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:59 pm

"Isomorphic keypads pass codes are based off of sound, or music. Music ran through a two dimensional grid like that" The Doctor explained, pointing up at the screen as it ran through a series of numbers, "Those are the two dimensional grid combinations. The door is only opened once a right series of musical frequencies are passed through the grid, activating the combination. Now! If you saw the music as a series of numbers line on a line then you could get it". Turning away from the keypad, The Doctor ran his hand through his hair, taping his forehead with his sonic screwdriver before finally his eyes caught sight of the screwdriver and an idea. 

"Sonic!!!" The Doctor proclaimed, spinning over to Sonya with a widened eyes and hair that was more out of control then usual, "Sonic screwdriver relies on sound frequencies. The same sound frequencies that the isomorphic keypad takes! If we put both of our sonic screwdrivers together and adjusted them to the right frequencies then..maybe..just maybe it could register in the keypad and bypass the door!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:07 pm

"It couldn't hurt, but don't you go blaming me if the thing explodes." Sonya said with a grin before she pulled her Sonic out and fiddled with the adjustments, buzzing it occasionally to listen to it's sound. "A sheet of music either goes in a series of beats, varying from one eighth, to four beats in total. From what little I saw, I noticed a constant variable of two. So I'm guessing the beat of two." She said as she idly twisted the center of her sonic, changing the tone in it's buzz once more before she nodded in satisfaction and looked over at the Doctor expectantly. "Ready?" Sonya lifted her sonic up to eye level, checking it's settings one more time before she turned and pointed her Sonic at the screen with him, her finger hesitating over the button for a moment before she pressed it down.

At nearly the same moment, a loud click could be heard from inside the door, followed by a series of louder clicks, all moving down towards the bottom as each lock disengaged one by one. Once they all fell free, the door swung inward a few inches and fell silent. Putting her Sonic back into her pocket, she crept forward, her hand reaching out to rest on the cool metal along with her ear as she pressed it towards the crack, listening for any movement inside.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 pm

The Doctor activated his sonic screwdriver at the same moment that Sonya did, relieved that that door finally opened instead of going further into a dead lock seal, keeping them out for good. Taking a step into the pitch black, dark, room that laid behind the door, The Doctor glanced over to Sonya, "Better keep that out" he advised her as he stepped further into the room. Using his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor cautiously proceeded into the room, not knowing what could be in there or wait laid in store for him as he went deep and deeper inside, "Stay close" he whispered back to Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:21 pm

"No, I'm gonna wander off and make noises like a herd of elephants, Doctor." Sonya shot back at him, pulling her Sonic back out and gripping it in her hand as she crept into the dark behind him, opening her eyes wider to catch any faint light that might shed the gloom. "It... It smells in here." She suddenly said in slight surprise, her nose wrinkling at the scent of mold that drifted up to it. "Ugh, it smells like something rotting in here." She reached up and cupped a hand over her nose to block out the stench as she began walking again to catch up with him. The room was silent save their soft footsteps and breathing, the still of the room making the small hairs on the back of her neck stand up on end in warning, a warning for what, she didn't know, but it sent a cold shiver down her back. "You feel that... Like... Something watching us." Sonya said softly, looking blindly where she felt the Doctor's presence beside her, a frown pulling her lips down at the corners.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm

"Smells like something rotting?" The Doctor asked rhetorically, already knowing full well that he too smelt the revolting odder that slithered throughout the room and up into his nostrils, "Sure you are not sniffing yourself?" he joked with her, chuckling but then later coughing as the smell got up and into his mouth. A few coughs got the stench out of his mouth and The Doctor continued through, cuffing his wrist over his mouth and using his other hand to extend his sonic screwdriver forward to shine light in a dark corner. The corner held nothing visibly inside of it but an overwhelming feeling lapped over him, causing him to glance over his shoulder, his eyes passing over Sonya then to the corners of darkness around her, "I know....." he mumbled, "Scan the walls..see if we can try and find a light. The longer we are in this dark the longer a mystery this place is to us and the more vulnerable we are.".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Sonya nodded, knowing full well he couldn't see her and pulled a penlight out of her pocket, shining it around the room slowly, searching for a switch to shed light in the room. Turning around in a small circle, she finally spotted something that looked promising on a far wall. "Over here, I think I found something." She called, already walking towards it as she spoke. One of her hands reached out towards the controls only to hesitate inches above it. They looked wet, as if there was a liquid splashed on them. Leaning closer, she took an experimental sniff of the substance only to gag and stumble back a step. "I also found the source of that smell, Doctor..." She added, trying to keep the bile from rising in her throat. "It's slime or... Something like that." Leaning closer again, Sonya studied the reflective liquid, trying to determine what exactly it was while being careful not to breath in it's scent again.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm

The Doctor followed Sonya to the wall on the opposing side of the room, his eyes surveying the slime for a moment before finally lightly grabbing Sonya's arm and pulling her back a few steps, "For now...let's not touch the magic slime, alright?" he told her, turning away from it and glancing once more around the room with an eyebrow raised. Finally, The Doctor just extended his screwdriver into the air and activated it, immediately the lights flickered on, far to bright for The Doctor's adjusting eyes causing him to squint them, cover them up with his wrist for a split second then slowly lower it. 

((I don't know how you want this RP to go so you are leading this one for a while XD))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 pm

(I have it planned :3 it's meant to be funny so be prepared)

Sonya let out a low groan and clapped her hands over her eyes as the lights flared to life. "You could have warned me you know." She grumbled under her breath, slowly lowering them and narrowing her eyes against the brightness and surveying the room only to find it empty, besides the puddles of slime scattered on the walls and floor. "So, smelly, magic slime. Why not?" Walking forward, she crouched down next to one of the puddles and studied it for a moment before letting out a shocked yelp and jumping backwards, landing on her rear. "That thing stared at me! Eye, it had an eye! Since when has puddles of slime have eyes?" She demanded, looking up at the Doctor with a comically confused face before she managed to reign in her shock and get back to her feet with a low cough of embarrassment. "Alright, let's.. Not talk about that." She said in an undertone to him before walking back over to the staring puddle and tilting her head to the side. "Magic slime that smells and has eyes, why not, we've seen statues come to life. This is perfectly normal compared to some of the things we've seen."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:45 pm

The Doctor walked to the side of Sonya, his curiosity peaking until finally his eyes caught site of what Sonya was talking about. Immediately his face lit up with glee and happiness as he titled his head, "Oh, it's just a double for space age humans. Used for dangerous missions then discarded once injured or badly damaged" he explained quickly before turning his attention to the blob, "Hello! My name's The Doctor and this is Sonya..although..best stay away from her she's a bit nippy" he said with a chuckle before waving his head from side to side. The blob imitated The Doctor's movements with it's face, even the smile The Doctor had prominently displayed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 am

Sonya leaned close to the little blob again, watching with growing amusement as it imitated the Doctor's movements. "Alright, so they're entertaining and.. A little cute besides the scent. Why were they locked in here?" She asked him while tilting her head to the side and watching as the blob tipped the bit sticking up over to mimic her. "They can't be exactly dangerous. Look, they can't even fully form, much less function properly." Glancing over at the Doctor out of the corner of her eyes, she grinned brightly. "Though I have to say, this isn't exactly what I expected, but still fun." She got back on her feet and looked around the room, watching as the other blobs and puddles came to life, all looking over at the Doctor and herself with interest. Walking over, she crouched next to a larger puddle and frowned. "This one isn't moving, no eyes, nothing."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:03 am

The Doctor glanced over his shoulder, "Because it's dead" he replied coldly before pulling his attention back over the blob in front of him, "They store them in here because they cannot be used...because they are ineffective. So..they place them in here to die away..to decay in the dark where nobody can see"  he explained, standing up and walking over to Sonya, "Come on...we need to get out of here..".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 am

Sonya's eyes flashed dangerously at what he had said, a wave of sudden anger washing through her as she stared stonily at the puddle before her. "They are living, how could ANYONE do anything like this to living creatures." She hissed between her teeth, her hands curling into fists as she reached out hesitantly to gently touch the surface of the puddle. Half-expecting something to happen, she froze as she stared at her hand. Then with a sigh, she pulled it back and stood back on her feet, the anger fading away as quick as it came as she turned around and slowly walked back to the door. "This is... Wrong, why would a map ship have these things? Even faulty ones at that, it's... It doesn't add up, Doctor. These people are doing something, and they don't want anyone to know. Get your banana ready, I want to have a few words with the captain of this ship."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 pm

The Doctor rubbed the back of his head, "Might be a bit hard considering you are not at the best of speaking terms with the crew of the ship" he said with a chuckle as he followed Sonya out of the room. With one leg stepping out of it, he turned and activated his sonic screwdriver, the lights flickered off, resting the ooze back into it's darkness that it was engulfed in previously. Turning his body and attention back over to Sonya, he lightly grabbed her arm and pulled her over to him, "You can't just barge through a ship like a mad man. You have to have a plan, you need to get to the captain and speak with him? Then do it smartly...use that brain of yours".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 pm

"I am using my brain. And my brain says to barge right though because they won't expect it." Sonya said sharply, still irritated at what she had seen back there. "What they will expect is for us to sneak around in hallways they hardly use, hide in dark places and try to be stealthy." Looking up at him, she locked her eyes onto his. "They see us marching right in there without a thought or worry of what they will do, don't you think that will make them wonder? Make them think we have an actual weapon or we know something they don't." She added in a softer tone, her eyes flicking away from his face as she forced herself to calm down. "They'll be curious, they'll be confused and most of all, they'll want to know why."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 pm

The Doctor smirked, "Good" he replied in a mumbling tone before withdrawing his banana like a gun and turning down the hall, hoisting it high into the air, "Allons-y!!!" he proclaimed. The hallways echoed his voice as he raced down them, the banana still hoisted high into the air until finally, he reached the bridge of the ship. The door slid open automatically, the backs of the captain and his crew were to The Doctor as he entered, unbeknownst that he as inside of the bridge at the moment. "Everybody freeze!!" The Doctor proclaimed, holding up his banana like a gun, "I have a banana and i will use it!!", the captain and his men turned and upon seeing the banana, they froze in fear just as the guards before them have at the sight of the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Sonya walked in behind the Doctor, studying the people there until spotting the captain and marching over to him, her hands gripping the arms of his chair and leaning into his face with a scowl. "Now then, care to explain why exactly you have those things in the engine level of your ship? And why are you leaving them to rot away?" She hissed in a low tone, her eyes locked onto his, refusing to let him look away. "Because, if I don't get a proper answer, I will lock you in there with them and let you find out how it feels, to be locked away in the dark, where no one can see you or cares to help. Do you know how that is? Because I do, and it is not a fun time." She added, her eyes narrowing dangerously as the crew shifted around nervously, their eyes darting between Sonya and the banana-wielding Doctor. "Explaining now might just be a good thing to do... So I'd suggest you start talking."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:14 pm

The captain glanced over to The Doctor and his banana, gulped then peered back over to Sonya, a bead of sweat dripping down his face, "Alright, alright" he stuttered, putting the palms of his hands up to his shoulder height. "Those are malformed doubles is all" He began, exhaling deeply, "They aren't alive, they mimic life is all. It's not like we are hiding actual human beings in there. These are mere mirrors of humans..not actual ones" he chuckled, his bodily language relaxing as he became situated. A smile grew onto his face as he began to chuckle more prominently, along with the other crew members surrounding the bridge controls, "What are you then?" the captain started again, "Double ganger police and the banana killer over there?!". The bridge broke out into a huge laugh, some falling onto the floor, holding their sides in pure hilarity.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Sonya's eyes flashed with the golden light so well known from her past as she leaned forward until her nose brushed the captain's. "No, but I happen to realize those... Things, down there that you say? They live, they have their own consciousness, a weak one, but they are aware and if they had mouths and lungs, they would be screaming." She hissed dangerously, her hands gripping the arms of his chair tight enough to turn her fingers and knuckles white. "Now, do you think it's wise to poke fun at someone that can stop your heart before you can give the order to get me away from you? How do you think this ship would be without you acting as captain? More compliant to us, or rebel completely? Shall we find out, because I am just dying to know." Vaguely she realized her anger was getting the best of her, but the flash of heat riding in her mind pushed aside all coherent thought as she glared into the man's hated eyes, her own refusing to let him look away as a faint gold swirled around in the iris's. "Do you want to know what it feels like to have your heart stop suddenly? I've seen it, you live just long enough to feel the sudden pain of your organs failing one by one until your brain finally lets you fall into the dark. It won't be pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe   Across the Universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Universe
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next