Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Be quiet, I'm Talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Letting out a soft breath, the Doctor studiously ignored the sounds of her breathing and low groans as he tried to focus on what he was doing before finally reaching the lever and yanking it down. Forgetting completely the added weight of Mal, he grabbed the edge of the console to keep his balance only to have it slip from his hands as they both shifted backwards and end up tumbling to the floor. "Bloody-!" He managed to get out before he encountered a face full of Mal's hair and forgot about not breathing as he expelled a gust of air and struggled to breath in again.

Before he could stop himself, he closed his eyes and breathed deeply, inhaling her scent and wrapping his arms around her. Opening his eyes, he stared up at the ceiling above him, simply holding here there for a moment as a sudden thought crossed his mind. You bloody idiot. Either snog her or get up. Either way, move! The second he thought of this, he stumbled to his feet, one hand slipping down her arm and gripping her hand tightly as he got up, pulling her along with him as he reached for the screen and pulled it around to see what it said.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Mal yelped as the two of them crashed to the TARDIS floor. That hurt... Fortunately she had landed on top of him so at least that broke her fall. Unfortunately her hands began to wonder. One roamed his chest and marvelled at his strength while the other grabbed onto his shoulder. This was a predicament, wasn't it? His arms were around her but Mal couldn't think to do anything else since he was up on his feet, forcing her to follow suit. She huffed dramatically as she stumbled to the screen and held onto him.

"I'm dying. Burning inside out. Good bye, universe. Dead. Death. Dying. How's this... fixing.. my damn problem? Well.. our damn problem." Mal tried to focus on the screen but had no idea what it said. Couldn't they just give in and at least make out? Well, Mal wouldn't be able to, nor would she want to, stop.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:02 am

Turning to look at Mal, a sudden smile broke across the Doctor's face at her pout. Honestly, only a human could pull that look off and look dignified while doing it. Before he could stop himself, he reached out and brushed a thumb across her lower lip. "I wouldn't stick that out if I were you." He muttered darkly before shaking his head and scowling, forcing himself to turn away and stare at the screen. Ignoring the fact he had been staring at it for the past three minutes and still had no bloody idea what it said.

Giving up finally, he straightened up, his eyes moving around the room and landing on the jacket he had flung in the jumper seat earlier and grabbed it idly, draping it around Mal's shoulders without thinking and turning to look at the controls, silently begging the TARDIS to help him with the problem they were both having now. Reaching over, he placed his hand on the time rotor, trying to feel her emotions only to have a blank space where she was. "Bloody hell. I've blocked her out." The Doctor finally sighed, letting himself fall back into the seat, pulling Mal along idly as he leaned back, having her settle into the seat next to him and letting go of her hand. He wasn't planning on moving anymore, there was nothing he could do other than fend her off the best he could and wait it out. Shouldn't be much longer than... Two hours. Groaning to himself, he leaned his head back and shut his eyes tightly, rubbing at them with a hand in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:23 am

Mal stared at him with big eyes as she slowly sucked in her bottom lip. Honestly, if he didn't want her to maul his face off he was going to have to stop pushing her on. By maul she really meant attack with her lips. Actually she was calculating her chances with that now but didn't want to seem desperate. That thought made her laugh at herself. Yeah, okay.

She blinked at him and coughed when his leather jacket was slung over her shoulders. She wasn't joking when she'd said she loved leather. Mal rubbed her hands together nervously as she was pulled down to sit beside him. Her eyes were huge as she stared at him, watching his face reflect resignation and frustration. There were ways a person could simply get rid of those feelings... And she couldn't help herself, she was so close it was easy to lean in and start kissing the line of his jaw.

Get a bloody hold of yourself before I fling myself out into the vortex! I swear to god I will!
No, no, shh, just... shut up.
Did I stutter? Stop! Jesus, use your power. Make him run away. Seriously, you could do it.
Oh, I could use my power alright...
No, no, don't use it to be a pervert. Seriously? No. No. No! Stop thinking about that ugh!
I can't help it you brought it up!
I'm you!
Well then....

You have a med bay... put me to sleep. You have something to do that, don't you? Just knock me out and leave me to die somewhere. God...." Mal managed to mutter out those words in between each kiss she planted.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 am

Once her lips touched his jaw, the Doctor felt his shoulders stiffen slightly then relax as he leaned his head back farther. The second those words left her lips, his careful control snapped and he jumped to his feet, one hand already snatching hers up and tugging her along behind him. "You aren't going to die. Stop saying that." He said sharply, ignoring the warning bells going off in his head as he pushed open the door to his room and drawing her inside. Shutting it once she stood next to him, he turned to her and took a slow breath in resignation, his blue eyes shutting tight before he pulled her into another hug, his lips pressing against hers before every other thought he had flew out of his head. Bloody Delirium...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:40 am

Mal twitched her nose like she always did upon waking. She fully expected to wake up at her apartment to get ready for her job at the café only to realize the room she was currently in didn't have the same feel. The thought of what transpired hit her over the head like a brick and her eyes snapped open, her body shooting up at the hips as she slowly looked beside her. She had to press her hand tightly over her mouth to mute the shriek that tried to throw its way up. This wasn't actually possible, right? This didn't really happen? But it did, oh yes. She sprung up, hoping to whatever god was out there he didn't stir. Mal put her clothes though struggled hatefully with them. Damn nerves always made things harder to do. She had to get out of here. Now.

And so Mal slipped out of the room and walked with quick steps down the corridor. She had to use the walls several times to keep from keeling over and eventually when they full force of it all hit her, she was forced to slip into a small room. It held cleaning supplies she'd have thought was funny but the situation she was in put a massive damper on everything. Mal sat against the door and shook so hard she felt like she'd never be able to stop. Just focus on breathing... chill out, man... chill. Well, that was easier said then done since she was gasping for control while clutching a hand to her heart. Oh... she was having a panic attack. No wonder it felt so painful.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:46 am

Carefully keeping himself still, the Doctor listened to Mal as she rustled around the room, frantically pulling her clothes on and leaving before he opened his eyes again. Locking them onto the black, star-spattered ceiling above him, he let out a long, low breath of self-frustration. He could have taken her to the Med bay, he could have given her something to let her sleep like she suggested before his control snapped. But no, he couldn't, he wouldn't think of it. Shaking his head, he sat up and yanked his own clothes on, tugging the leather jacket over his arms while striding out of the room and back towards the controls, already beginning to fiddle with them, forgetting completely they had landed somewhere earlier.

Leaning against the edge of it, he closed his eyes and mentally swore himself into oblivion. He was better than this! He prided himself in control, then here he is, letting it vanish completely in the presence of a human girl doused in a drug! Swearing under his breath, he yanked the screen over and watched as the Gallifreyan symbols popped on and off of it, letting him know of several things at once. For instance, Mal was only a few feet from the hallway entrance, hiding inside one of the cupboards full of random cleaning supplies. Reaching over, he yanked the lever again, stopping the TARDIS and checking the screen to be sure they had landed in her apartment only a day after he picked her up.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, the Doctor strode towards the closet she hid in and rested his forehead against the wood before straightening back up and knocking on it lightly. "Your home." He said simply before walking away again and settling himself into the jumper seat, staring blankly at the console in front of him as he waited for her to appear.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:58 am

Mal finally calmed the attack, resting her head back against the door with a thunk. None of this stopped her from quivering but at least she could breathe better now. She licked her lips and was, dumbly, surprised to taste him there. It caused a new wave of nerves to crash down on her as she wondered what their next encounter was going to be like. Apparently she was given no time to ponder the thought since his voice rang through the door. It caused her to jump and her heart to stop with the surprise. She had to recollect herself just to stand up and open the bloody door. Her palms were clammy and she knew she looked like one thread away from a nervous breakdown.

Mal entered the control room and swallowed heavily, glancing at him once before staring at the ground as she walked, an air of self consciousness radiated from her. When she spoke she used a lot of unnecessary hand gestures. It was odd considering she rarely did that, "I-I'm sorry... I wouldn't... I... uh..." She had to stop, turning to face him, to the door, and back several times before clasping her hands tightly together. "Stupid apes and their lack of control." Mal blamed herself, completely. Well, herself and the idiot who shot her with a dart.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:04 am

Staring at her silently, the Doctor ran a hand over his head lightly before getting up and striding over to stand a foot away from her, staring down at Mal as she nervously fidgeted. "No." He finally sighed, tucking his hands into his pockets, locking his blue eyes onto her as she shifted from side to side in vague amusement. "Apparently Time Lords have no control either. I should have learned my lesson when Sonya told me about her own encounter with that very drug." Reaching over, he gently pushed her hair from her face and sighed again. "I thought you might like the comfort of your own house. I'm not the best to be around now. Self blame and everything."

Dropping his hand back to his side, the Doctor nodded at the door behind her, eyebrows raised up slightly with the ghost of his normal smile flashing across his face. "You could leave. Or we could try to forget and go someplace calmer. Your choice, not mine." Leaving that statement hanging in the air, he turned around and walked back over to the controls and leaned his hands against them, looking over at her expectantly, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:23 am

Mal bit the inside of her cheek and stared at the ground when the Doctor stepped in front of her. But once he touched her she looked up at him and furrowed her brows in thought. Well, at least she was home now, right? She could... do things there. But what? She felt clueless on what she'd want to do and would probably just end up standing in her living room being completely daft and unproductive. Though wouldn't it be near impossible to travel with him now? She was obviously awkward and he was going to be broody. That's usually how things worked, right? It didn't exactly help that he was leaving it up to her to decide. Mal liked it when people told her what to do. That, actually, would sound odd considering she's usually first in line to argue with anything dangerous.

But Mal could travel, could make it easier on the both of them by making the Doctor forgive himself. She could even go so far as to make him ghost over what had happened. Mal wasn't able to wipe a memory from someone's mind but she could convince them it never existed which worked to the same extent... though eventually it could be uncovered through triggers.

Taking in a slow breath she started to walk back towards the console, thinking over what she could say. "Calmer...." Mal breathed with a shuddering exhale. She had stopped beside him and hesitantly slid her hand over one of his. Looking at their hands she added in a cheeky voice, "Like a spa?" When she looked up at him her facial expression was dead serious though she wasn't able to hold it long. A small smile quirked the corners of her mouth and gave away she was joking.

Mal wanted to establish the mental connection, wanted to do it so bad. But she was afraid he'd know and get angry. She wasn't the most subtle with her ability and she would never use it to harm anyone. Well, she took one risk so what was one more? Through her hand she concentrated on forming the temporary link and used it to push a feeling of reassurance through to him. She could do more, wanted to, but figured that's all she would do to prevent any wrath that it may evoke. At least if one of them felt okay it was easier to drive on rough terrain.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:32 am

Looking over at Mal, his own smile spreading across his face as he realized what she was trying to do. Turning his hand over, he gripped hers tightly and brought it up for a quick kiss before letting go and moving around the controls, fiddling with several of them at once with both hands. "A spa... I'm not a spa person." He said cheerfully, already pushing everything that had happened behind them as he worked happily, his eyes flicking up to lock onto Mal's, his grin flashing at her once more. "But, if you insist, I know a fantastic spa on the magma planet Garrl, hot springs, massages..." He trailed off, his smile falling away as he thought over the planet. It was known for their own aphrodisiacs actually, laced with the water and oils they used there. Subtle, but enough to cause issues if used enough.

"Forget Garrl, Midnight is fantastic too. Planet made out of diamonds. Trams take you across the surface, spas, food courts, shows..." He flashed her a grin and continued with what he was doing after realizing he had stopped working the controls while in thought. "Once again, your choice. I'd suggest Midnight. Garrl is not the best place to be for either of us."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:47 am

Mal watched him and tilted her head in a curious matter. She was more than thankful they were moving on, leaving behind what had happened. It was the way she dealt with all her issues so was appreciative he did the same. There was nothing worse when someone wanted to sit down and talk things through. No thanks, not Mal. "I honestly hate spas too. I just wanted to see if you'd do it. I have no idea where to go. Anywhere, I guess... unless it's gonna be like Valin..? Varin? Where were we again? Who cares. Oh! How about somewhere with lights. Just colourful lights. I know that seems simple minded but they've always interested me."

She gnawed on the inside of her cheek as she flopped back on the jumper seat and pulled her legs up against her chest. Mal use to have a tank of fish that was lit up with different coloured lights, making the fish appear to be glowing. The movement was soothing and fascinated her, making it her safe place when she mentally needed to escape in her younger years.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 am

"I know the perfect place then. Hold on." The Doctor said brightly, his hands already flying over the controls as he spoke, a wide, secretive smile settling into place as he wandered around the console before yanking the lever down and sending them flying off into the Vortex, leaving her apartment behind again. Looking over at Mal, he laughed suddenly, her unable to keep it held in at her expression. Leaning against the controls, he ducked his head down and chuckled under his breath, trying to keep it quiet. Honestly, it wasn't funny, but he needed something to let loose the tension that had him coiled so tight he could hardly move.

Finally the blue box landed softly, letting the room fall still once more and sending the Doctor over to Mal's side, his hand grabbing hers lightly as he tugged her towards the door and letting it go again, waving his other arm off to the door next to them. His eyes practically dancing as they looked at her, his usual happy smile spread across his features. "Go on."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:08 am

Mal raised an eyebrow in suspicion at the Doctor as he laughed but didn't question it.  She sat there a moment until he came walking over and dragged her out of the chair.  If she didn't hop up and stumble to her feet he would probably be dragging a dead weight around right about now.  She came to a stop and shot him a sceptical look as she made her way to the doors and threw them open.  

Mal gaped in astonishment as she walked out in an almost hypnotic trance.  She didn't even care how she looked as she stared at the black sky, different colours of light were shooting across it and twisting about.  The light under her feet caught her attention as she walked, the grass glowing a neon yellow with each step and she laughed.  "Wow... that's just... that's just rad, man."  Instantly she plopped down and placed her hand on the terrain, watching as it lit up before flopping on her back and staring at the bright sky.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:34 am

Slipping out of the TARDIS behind her, the Doctor quietly shut the door and leaned a shoulder against it, arms crossed over his chest as he watched Mal sit on the grass happily. "You like it then? You should see this place in about..." He trailed off in thought before glancing up at the sky as a particularly bright blue lit the sky then looking away once it faded away. "In about fifty years or so. They call it the Lunar Lights festival. Food, stalls, shopping. All the domestic things you lot love." He teased lightly then walked over to join her on the grass, laying back beside her, hands resting behind his head as he stared up at the brightly lit sky.

"Better than any spa or festival in my opinion. No one to share it with." The Doctor added cheekily, shooting Mal a smug grin before resuming his inspection of the sky peacefully, eyes moving from side to side as he tried to catch every explosion of color above them. Briefly, he debated on telling her why the colors were there, why the grass glowed the way it did, but once he looked at her awed face, he felt his mouth shut again. No, it was better this way, he supposed. Not knowing and just simply enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:52 am

Mal watched a green light rocket across the sky before it branched off and turned purple.  With a raised eyebrow she glanced at him as he poked fun at her race again.  "I'm starting to see a falsity in your teasing.  You sure like to mock something you're fond of."  She turned back to the sky and sighed, "Festivals... nah, too many people.  I think places lose something when they're prepped for tourism and advertised."

She eyed him warily when he smiled at her, giving her the sudden urge to smack him.  But she contained herself and decided to show some will power in an attempt to redeem herself.  Her restraint didn't stop her from thinking back about an hour ago and her face started to heat up.  She was blushing furiously and cleared her throat, snapping her attention back to the sky to take her mind off of it.  With all the lights painting the sky just to fade away and remake it was easy for Mal to relax and she did so with a long sigh.  Her shoulders eased and she could barely keep the fascination off her face again.

"How's all this work?  Biolumi-what's it for the grass?  Gases for the sky?  Maybe I shouldn't ask, keeps the mystery in it but I'm curious.  Though I personally would like to say magic is the cause."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Looking over at Mal, the Doctor's trademark smile appearing on his face at her curiosity. "A mix of gasses and small rocks falling through the atmosphere. Only happens once every five years." He finally said looking up at the sky in thought before lifting one of his hands from behind his head and pointing out a particularly bright streak of green as it flashed overhead. "The greens, blues and purples are gasses. The warm colors like red, yellow and orange are the rocks. On a normal night, all you see is the cool colors." He added thoughtfully, tilting his head back slightly as he watched a large orange trail of light streak by overhead.

"The grass on the other hand is covered in a pollen from a plant native to this planet. So really, it isn't the grass but the dust on it that glows. Either way it's fantastic." Turning to look at Mal again, he laughed lightly, feeling his stress melt away from earlier. Apparently he got to keep this companion for more than one disastrous day it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Mal chewed her lip thoughtfully as she listened. "How can small rocks be falling through the atmosphere? Eh, screw it, it's cool." She closed her eyes and blinked them open as she followed his finger to the green flash. "How could anyone get use to this? Well I guess you don't always appreciate the things you see daily. It's like they're not really there, not really worth your attention. It was like that for me in Toronto. Everything was boring." She shook her head as she spoke and sat up.

Her fingers ran through her hair as she dragged her other hand over the grass. Pollen. How did pollen glow? That was pretty fascinating. Who knew she could feel so content? But once she realized her guard was down she glanced at the Doctor warily. Oh, screw it, he'd seen her hard when it was way down and that just caused her to hang her head and snort. Was she giggling? Yup. Wack job, she was.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Looking over at Mal, the Doctor raised his eyebrows in question as she giggled quietly to herself. He didn't think he said anything funny, but then again, it was hard to tell what it was she was giggling at right now. She confused him more than any other ape he met. Rolling over onto his side, he propped his head up with a hand and grinned brightly over at her, relaxing now that she seemed to be in a better mood from earlier. "I take it you like this place?" He asked finally after she calmed down a little, his head tilting to the side curiously then turned his eyes up to the sky once more.

Suddenly a thought struck him and he jumped to his feet, a wide smile on his face. "Come on, I want to show you something." The Doctor said quickly, reaching down and grabbing her hand, pulling her to her feet gently before tugging her in the direction of the trees not far from where they had lain.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Mal rubbed a hand over her chin as she stopped laughing. She looked over at the Doctor with a small smile as she nodded. "Love it." And soon he was up, of course he was. With a quirked eyebrow she stood and followed him to the trees, feeling anticipation to see whatever it was he had to show her. Hopefully it wasn't lethal...

But they were pushing past trees and walking farther and farther into the forest until the trees just seemingly stopped, carving around a pond that caused her to gape. Mal promptly clamped her jaw closed as she stepped closer, peering into the crystal water that lit up with the colours from the sky. She went from looking into the water to up at the sky before looking around at the trees. They were bloody glowing! It seemed to unreal but by far the coolest thing she thinks she ever saw. And she was speechless. So all she could do was look the Doctor's way with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Tucking his hands into his pockets, the Doctor looked around the area then back at Mal, a slight smile on his face appearing at her expression. "Consider this an apology." He finally stated quietly, walking over to her and hesitating for a moment then pulling her into a hug. Letting go quickly, he stepped back and waved a hand out at the water as it lit up with the lights from the sky above them. "I promised to forget, but Time Lords... We think of loads of things at once. And I can't forgive myself until I know that you forgive me."

Backing up another step, the Doctor seated himself on a rock nearby, his gaze drifting away from Mal's face and back over to the water with a curious look on his face, as if confused as to what he was seeing. Then again, it was mostly aimed at himself at the moment. Blimey, it was difficult to be like this.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Mal's smile fell as she tilted her head at him. Apology, of course. She tried not to tense when he hugged her but couldn't quite help it. Oh, it wasn't even him, Mal just sucked with contact though he probably doubted that thanks to her assault in the TARDIS. She reached up quickly and patted him on the back in an awkward manner before he pulled away. "Right... yes. All's forgiven." She swallowed thickly and turned toward the pond again.

Was that even believable? She didn't even blame him so didn't see a need to accept his apology. But if it would help him forget then she'd say anything. Mal wouldn't forget but she'd bloody well do her best to ignore it, kick it in a hole and bury it, run from it. You know, the usual stuff. Hell, she still blamed herself for things she'd done or said when she was ten. You could say Mal had a problem with letting go.

She took in a breath and glanced back at him, "Seriously, man, it's all good. Don't be sorry. Plus, since you're ever the optimist, you could say you helped me out." Her grin was cheeky then and she spun around to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Glancing over at Mal again, shock crossing his features at her last comment, eyebrows shot up quickly before he composed himself with a slight cough and glancing away again, painfully aware of the faint heat in his face. "Right then, colored lights. Gasses and bits of rock burning above us." He said quickly, waving a hand up at the sky, trying to distract Mal as he leaned back on his hands idly. "Couldn't have picked a better place. Fantastic, this planet. After you lot move in though, most of these trees vanish and replaced by buildings." He said idly, settling himself in for the next few hours of watching they light show above them, an easy smile growing on his face as he finally allowed himself to stop cursing his actions from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be quiet, I'm Talking
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: