Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Be quiet, I'm Talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:29 pm

"We could play twenty questions, or some other game to keep ourselves occupied. Or you could take a nap while I try to find a way to move this waiting along." He said cheerfully, flashing Mal another smile before walking over to the bars and peering out of them the best he could, trying to catch sight of anyone that might be waiting beside the opening. "Hello? Yes, human in here. She does like to eat, go ahead and get her some food, would you?" He called out to the guard off to the left only to be rewarded by silence. "Oi, I'm talking to you, I said she needs to eat. You can't starve her, that would be cruel and you know it. Now go on, get her some food."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:42 pm

"Impossible!" She repeated as a snort as she listened to the Doctor. He was, wasn't he? No way would she be able to nap nor did she want to. And playing games... well, that wasn't something she was good at or even liked to do.

"Don't worry about it. I'm really not hungry nor am I interested in eating prison food. Bleh, that is something not on my bucket list. If it were, however, you'd have successfully allowed me to cross it off." Mal thought she should really tone down the sass and be a bit nicer. Funny the Doctor's cheer wasn't contagious, you'd think it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Turning to look at her, the Doctor raised his eyebrows, silently urging her to be quiet before he turned back to the guard outside. "Don't listen to her, she never knows what she wants. How about that food now, I can hear her stomach growling. And I'm sure your leader wouldn't be happy to find out that we're being starved in here when I tell her." He added with a slight smile, watching the guard's back straighten slightly with interest. "Go on then, food. We'll be waiting." He added finally, watching as the young man ran off to find something for them to eat before walking over to the sleeping mat and stretching out on it, hands behind his head. "Now we just wait."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Mal glared at the back of his had as he continued to prompt the guard in fetching something edible. She heard the man's retreating footsteps through the prison and snorted, almost not believing how it seemed everyone listened to what the Doctor said with little to no questions. Pft, he wasn't that influential. Yet Mal was here because... because why? Because he had poked at an area that was sore to her and she acted on defence. Or maybe she wanted to impress him? Nah, never.

She began to pace again as the Doctor flopped down. Mal looked slightly irritated still as she kicked at the mat in an attempt to bother him. "You? Waiting? That's very out of character, innit? "
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:24 pm

"You learn to wait when all you have is one life that stretches out forever." The Doctor replied in a soft voice, almost wishing he hadn't said anything once the words left his mouth. With a shake of his head, he flashed a grin up at Mal again. "No choice but to wait unless you'd rather be separated into two different cells? I could just let the guard know that when he comes back so we can skip the failed escape."

Falling silent again, he stared up at the ceiling in thought for a moment then began speaking once more. "There's something wrong and I wanted to know what it is. Planned on staying until we found it. But if you'd rather leave then I suppose..." He trailed back off, looking over at Mal expectantly, eyebrows raised up slightly as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:14 pm

It was a façade, wasn't it? The Doctor's cheer and happy demeanour? People who were legitimately that happy were either stupid or trying to sell something. At least that's how Mal viewed things. She sighed and ran a hand over her head, turning her back and pacing again. "Well I'm already here, aren't I? May as well stick my nose in some some trouble. But given then size of yours I might not even need to. Oh, that was a bit ruder than I intended... Eh, oh well, you're stuck with me now so may as well get use to it."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:23 pm

"Exactly. Now sit back and relax." He grinned up at her again, seemingly proud that she worked something out for herself then closed his eyes, looking completely relaxed as he lay on the thin mat. With his eyes shut, his sense of hearing and smell heightened, allowing him to hear what happened outside of their cell with ease, a pair of footsteps began approaching and he snapped them open again, assuming a lazy smile at the door, expecting the guard to appear with a tray of foodstuffs only to have a different man peer in at them curiously. "Hello! I'm the Doctor, this is Mal, we're your leader's prisoners." He said cheerfully, waving a hand at him slightly then sticking it back behind his head.

The man didn't say anything as he studied them, once his eyes turned to Mal, the look there caused the Doctor to sit upright and grab her wrist, gently pulling her back behind him. "Stay there and don't move." He cautioned the woman before getting to his feet and walking over to the bars, watching as the shorter man backed up a step. He looked to be in his early twenties, a man of wealth from the look of his clothing and clean face. "Can we help you?"

The man grinned suddenly, his arms crossing over his chest as he nodded to a guard that was out of the Doctor's line of sight who stepped forward, unlocked the door and grabbed the Doctor's hands, wrapping them with a crude restraint before he could think of anything to say. Once he was secured, the man stepped into the cell and grabbed Mal by the arm, pulling her to her feet and leading her out the door without a word. "Oi, where do you think you're taking her?" The Doctor demanded sharply, stepping forward once only to be stopped before taking another. Turning to look over his shoulder at the Time Lord, the man grinned brightly. "Picking a wife, now if you don't mind. I have a ceremony to plan." With that said, the man left, dragging Mal along with him as the Doctor was shoved, cursing, back into the cell and left there once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Mal sighed at him and just decided, for once, not to argue with him. So wait she would no matter how boring or filled with anticipation it would be. The sound of footsteps caused her to turn to the door, peering out with annoyance and curiosity. The Doctor made the usual introductions but the man just stared. At her. She squinted in response only to have the Doctor pull her back. "Ow! Watch it." Mal rubbed at her wrist as she watched the Doctor move toward the door. Creeps, the lot of them. Hopefully their waiting wouldn't last too long.

Well, maybe she spoke too soon. The door swung open and the guards swooped down on the Doctor. She yelped in response and stared wide eyed as the peeper at the door grabbed her and started tugging her out. "Ow. Again." She mumbled and looked toward the Doctor with a shocked expression. You know, incidences like this never meant anything good. And she was right as soon as the wealthy looking bloke announced him and Mal were to be wedded. No. No, no. First of all, marriage was not her scene. Ever. And second... EW!

Mal looked rightfully ticked and the two of them didn't get very far. "To hell with you!" She snapped, already fired up from her irritation with the Doctor. It didn't take much for her body to remember all the fights she'd had. Her hand reached out and, unfortunately for the would-be-husband, caught his precious jewels in a grip that caused him to shriek one pitch too high. He was bent over himself, tending to his wounds as Mal twisted in front of him, kicking him back and into the guards that were running towards her, shouting. The Doctor be damned, he could help himself. She turned and sprinted towards the exit, managing to duck out of the way of anyone trying to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:52 am

"Mal!" The Doctor yelled out, watching her run off in shock. Honestly, how human could you get other than leaving the designated driver behind when your stuck on an alien planet? Mumbling under his breath, he pulled out his sonic and opened the door easily before following after her, easily catching up within minutes with his longer stride. Without speaking another word, he grabbed her hand and tugged the woman along behind him as they raced across the geyser fields towards the TARDIS.

Unlocking the door quickly, he pushed her inside and slammed the door shut on the guards that raced after them, not even bothering to cast a glance back at the blue wood behind him at the resounding crash from them running into it. Stalking past Mal, he began working on the controls, sending the TARDIS into the vortex before stopping suddenly only moments later, the room shaking violently from the rough landing. Leaning his hands against the console, he stared at the blinking lights for a moment before finally speaking the first words to her in nearly twenty minutes of silence. "Out."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:33 am

Mal didn't say a word either as she held onto the rail of the TARDIS and stared back at the door with large eyes. Damn, that could have turned out way differently. She was feeling bad for running, but honestly never expected less from her self anyway. She swallowed down her nerves and glanced t the Doctor. It was unnerving when he was silent considering he always seemed to have something to say. One he spoke single command she bit the inside of her cheek.

"Yes... right. Sorry." Mal turned and pushed herself off the railing only to wobble on her legs. She grabbed on to the rail again until she was stable. The adrenaline was probably wearing off. With a small sigh she tried to walk again only to have her knees give out. She dropped on all fours and muttered before realizing there was a small pang in her left hip. Turning to look, the brown-haired girl was quite surprised when she yanked out a dart. A bloody dart!

"Oh...." Were her last words before passing out face first on the TARDIS floor.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:45 am

Swearing colorfully under his breath, the Doctor rushed over to Mal and scooped her up into his arms, heading back to the Medical Bay to deposit her onto the cot there and pulling the dart out gingerly to take a look. Sniffing the tip of it curiously, his nose wrinkled at the sharp tang that stung his nose. "Of course, it had to be you. Get shot by a dart filled with Delirium." He muttered, tossing the offending object into a bin nearby before grabbing a blanket and tossing it unceremoniously over her form and leaning his back against the far wall from her, locking his eyes on Mal and waiting for her to wake up.

((OH YEAH, THATS RIGHT, I BROUGHT IT BACK WITH TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT??? Razz))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 am

((YOU- SERIOUSLY DO YOU LIKE WATCHING ME SUFFER? xD You bloody well know Mal doesn't have the freakin' will power to... UGH!))

Mal's nose twitched. She scrunched it up and wriggled it until she became vaguely aware of where she was. A bed, or cot, or something. Maybe the mattress back in the prison. She had been dreaming so that would be the best explanation. But opening her eyes she noticed this was, in fact, not the jail. Which meant she had been struck with a dart.

She grabbed the blanket in her hands and threw it off like it had offended her. It was way too hot to be wearing that. Mal sprawled herself out and let her limbs hang from the cot as she groaned. "Oh god they poisoned me... I'm dying... seriously.. oh, wait... maybe not. Yes. No. Oh my..." It was at that moment she wondered why she always wore a sweater. She would burn up if she didn't take it off. But with a shifty glance at the Doctor she wondered if that was a bad idea. Maybe she should keep it on so the space perv couldn't catch a free show.

"You did this, didn't you?" That was an irrational accusation and Mal knew it. Yet that didn't stop her from pointing a shaking finger at him and scowling. Leaping from the cot she advanced on him with an angered expression. "I mean, come on, I would have noticed it sooner! Didn't even take effect until I was in this stupid box of yours! Always knew you'd try something you.... you..... you....!"

Mal was reaching into the depths of her mind to try and pull out the ultimate insult so this big eared twat knew she wasn't fooling around. By this time she was right in front of him, glaring like she never had before. But in this close proximity she shivered and a strong need was demanding to be fulfilled. Considering her resolve was rubbish and she always listened to instinct, Mal grabbed the lapels of the Doctor's jacket and pulled him in to a snogging session. One that left Mal feeling intoxicated.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 am

Popping his eyes open wide, the Doctor grabbed Mal by the shoulders and pushed her back away from him, startled from the sudden attack on his face and jacket as he stared down at her, trying to decide on exactly what he should do. The drug was obviously stronger on humans, that was a proven fact from the woman standing in front of him. The pheromone she was putting off nearly causing his eyes to swim from the strength behind it. "Mal, you need to sit. Just... Sit there." He mumbled slightly, pushing her back to the cot and putting pressure on her shoulders to get her to sit before backing out of the Med Bay and running to the Control Room.

Leaning against his hands on the console, he stared blankly at the buttons and dials in front of him, completely at a loss of what he could do. As far as the Doctor knew there was no counteractive drug to give her that would stave off the effects of the Delirium coursing through her system right now. The best he could do would be to keep out of her sight until she came down off of the drug.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Mal growled in frustration as he forced her to sit.  No, no, no.  The cot would only be a nice place to stay if he was there with her.  She wasn't even embarrassed with her thoughts, not flustered nor shocked.  How uncharacteristic, but nothing else mattered.  No, the only thing that mattered was she put her fire into some action.  Release the coil in the pit of her stomach.  But he was gone, out of the room, left her to just sit there.  

She was fanning herself, finding it hard to breathe and even harder to sit still.  Mal was convinced she was drowning in desire, suffocating in her own hormones.  It would make it easier to bare if there was a mix.  No, bad Mal.  Sit.  Stay.  Yes, very bad Mal... No, no, no don't go there brain! Ugh! This was ruining her. Oh, what would it hurt if the two of them just fooled around. It's not like anything bad would happen. Just a couple of friend helping each other out... And by that she meant him helping her out. This was driving her nuts.

Mal stood up and was out the door in an instant. She walked the corridor with hurried step before reaching the control room. Without entering it, she braced her hands against either side of the door and popped a pose. "Doctor..." The word was unmasked, thick with lust, need, confusion, and recklessness. Safety wasn't in her repertoire at the moment unless it involved him saving her from her imminent actions.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Spinning around at her voice, the Doctor stared at Mal with what looked to be nervousness, edging his way around the edge of the console until it was between him and her. "I uh." He cleared his throat, trying to ignore the scent coming off of her and shutting his eyes for a moment. "I thought I said to stay in there." He finally managed to get out, completely unsatisfied at the tone of his voice, nervous. Blimey, human women like this, it's no wonder they spread out so easily after the 30th century.

"Mal, go back to the Med Bay, your drugged, your not thinking straight. Go on, get going. Shoo." He motioned with his hands, trying to use the waving motion to push her out of the console room and leave him to his scattered thoughts. Bloody humans and their pheromones.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Mal took deliberately slow steps into the room. Her eyes watched every twitch of his muscles as he walked around the console. This earned him an amused smile as she placed her hands on the TARDIS, leaning in with a spark of mischief in her eyes, "Oh, playing hard to get are we? Well lucky for you I like games." That was a lie, she hated games. But at this point she'd like anything if he'd just stop moving and get his arse over here. She swallowed down heavily and raised an eyebrow at him, her voice dropping again.

"What if I don't listen? Are you going to punish me?" Mal was prowling around the console like a predator, intense gaze never leaving the Doctor's face. "But you're right. I'm not thinking straight. I need to clear it up a bit... so aren't you going to help me? You are a Doctor after all."

And with that she sprung, somehow grabbing onto his arm and shoving him back against the rail. Where had this strength come from? Mal was physically weak yet here she was shoving a man who was rather heavy to where she wanted him to be: trapped between herself and something inescapable.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Swallowing slightly, the Doctor leaned back, trying to get away from Mal's grip and looked behind him, judging the distance from where he stood to the ground below to be about a five foot drop. Possibly a slight concussion, but easily fixed with a little rest without sleep. Glancing back down at Mal, he shifted out of her grip quickly and let himself fall backwards over the rail, landing flat on his back with a groan. "Blimey..." He huffed out, getting to his feet with a slight stumble and disappearing through one of the doorways leading off from the console room.

Honestly, would he have to run from her the entire time this happened? If he kept falling off of ledges to get away from her, it wouldn't take long for both his hearts to stop. Stopping next to a door, he glanced behind him before ducking inside and leaning his back against the wood once it was shut behind him. "Bloody humans on my TARDIS. I'm done, done with this. She is going home."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Mal groaned in annoyance when he, yet again, slipped through her fingers. She leaned against the rail and grimaced as he ran away. Okay, that was obviously sign enough to stop. Cool down. Cool. Think of cold things like-like ice, blue, his heart. Oh, that was a good one she'd have to mark that down later. Mal smacked her head against the rail and muttered an ow. Ice. Ice. She needed ice. A tub full of it. "Give me your ice, Lady, please. I beg you! Ugh! I can't... even... deal with this! Damn it. Damn." Mal started to swear as she tore open every door, ripped apart every cupboard and cold storage system she found. No ice, just a lot of odd tools and alien things she didn't want to know about.

Mal finally reached the kitchen and practically attacked it. Her libido was just... distracting. That was the lightest word she could use. Reaching under the sink she pulled out a basin before ripping open the freezer and dumbing all that heavenly ice into it. With that she perched in the metal container, wiggling herself in so the ice was just touching her waist. She sighed in relief and ripped her sweater off, no longer caring how she looked. She was cooling down though her veins still buzzed. Maybe she should run... off a cliff... because it was impossible to go on living without this day haunting her for the rest of her life.

"I'll kill the bugger...." Mal muttered before bringing her hand up and biting her thumb. Distraction! Distraction, distraction! Oh look, it hurts, and you're cold. Probably going to get hypothermia but it doesn't matter because you're not turned on. Nope! Nope don't even think it! Because it's not true. Oh, ouch, your thumb hurts. Focus on that! Ha! Oh, it's working, I'm so clever!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Taking a slow breath in, the Doctor cracked the door open and peered out into the hallway before slipping out and carefully making his way back towards the control room. As he passed one of the storage rooms, a glint of metal caught the corner of his eye and he peered inside, another swear crossing his lips as he saw the disaster that met him in the room. "Bloody woman, she is cleaning this up. I refuse, refuse this." He grumbled, stalking off to find Mal, forgetting completely the state she was in in his momentary anger at the fact his TARDIS was trashed.

Nearing the kitchen, he frowned slightly at the odd clinking noises coming from the doorway and slowed down before sticking his head around the corner to peer inside. Blinking at the image in front of him, he ducked back into the hallway, finally remembering her state as his anger at her vanished completely. Bathing in ice, why didn't he think of that? It would cool the temperature of the body down so the drug would slow and it's effectiveness decrease, but on the other hand, it meant it would be in her system much longer, and that ice would only last so long... Bloody apes.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Mal noticed movement at the door and turned wide eyes just in time to see the Doctor duck out of site. She grumbled and dropped her hand to her side, "You're sending mixed signals, you know." There was irritation on her voice now, a tone that was a bit safer compared to what transpired in the console room. "Yeah, forget it all, where are we? Home, I hope. So I can sleep. Forever. God.... god, god, god. Yup. Sleeping would be nice." With her cold hands she slapped them over her face and sighed. That was so relieving she didn't even think she had felt this good. Well...

Mal coughed loudly and cleared her throat, grabbing some of the ice and stuffing it down her shirt. She yelped at the sudden chill and muttered incoherently under her breath. A few cusses were heard as she shifted in the basin so her back was facing the door.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Clearing his throat slightly, the Doctor leaned his back against the wall next to the doorway, determinedly staring at the wall across from him. "Mal, if you stay in there too long, the drug won't have a chance to work out of your system normally and you'll only end up in a worse state from before. Magnified in fact, letting it sit in your brain that long." He said finally, folding his hands behind his back as he glared at a small spot across from him, as if the tiny stain was at fault for everything that was happening. "I would suggest getting out and locking yourself in a room before your blood has a chance to circulate properly."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:02 pm

"What?!" Mal snapped, craning her head to glare at the door. "You're joking, right? You're bloody joking? Can't you just take me back and then lock me in like... the bathroom or something. Chain me up to the sin- oh let's not... no... no. This is torture!" And because Mal was emotionally challenged she began to cry. Honestly, it was the only way she knew how to deal with things and it sucked. Because it meant she was crying near the Doctor and for starters she never wanted him to see her cry and secondly he would probably find it annoying. Not to mention it was just further ammunition he could use on her later.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:06 pm

The sudden sound of Mal crying sent the Doctor into a near-panic. He wasn't one for comforting people in the first place, not to mention if he even did, he couldn't go near her without her sudden flare of pheromone trapping him again. Pacing back and forth beside the doorway, he ran a hand over his short hair, trying to desperately think of something he could do. "I can't go near you like this, Mal. You know it, I know it. Just..." He trailed off only to be met by another group of sniffles from the kitchen and let out a low groan before walking in and standing in the doorway.

"Honestly, don't cry. Just, stop. Right there, stop crying. I'll help you, just..." He passed another frustrated swipe over his head and stalked over to the tub, lifting Mal out quickly and carrying her to a bedroom nearby to lay her on the bed. "There, warm bed, nice big room. Erm..." He took a step away from the edge of the mattress and shuffled from side to side on his feet. "Be in the control room, just... Don't move. Don't leave and for Rassilon's sake, don't look for me." He added before turning and walking out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Mal just sat there sniffling and covering her face. This was so unfair, she didn't even ask for this. Well, in a way she did just nothing this... horrible. Honestly, poison would probably be easier to deal with, it wasn't as humiliating. She cleared her throat and tensed up when the Doctor picked her up. She averted her eyes before just closing it, shaking from the cold of being submerged in ice for quite a while. Right. Set down on a bed. Again. No thoughts. Good. Just lay here. "Yeah..." Mal agreed with that simple word, not going any further as she curled into a ball. This was going to be very traumatic. Staying in a room. Alone. With a raging libido. As the Doctor would say... Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Pacing around the control room, the Doctor stared at the grate below his feet as he circled the console again and again. Blimey, what were you supposed to do with a human putting off pheromones and a crazed libido? Talk to them? No, just no. Shaking his head slightly, he glanced over at the screen and began fiddling with the controls in order to keep himself busy, it was near the time for a quick pit stop in Cardiff again, her reserves were running low and the last thing he wanted was to be stuck on some planet without any energy to get off it.

Setting the TARDIS to land over the fissure in Cardiff, he strode off into the hallway again, bent on going to the kitchen and cleaning up the mess of ice and water left all over the floor with a resigned sigh. This would be a long day, bathing in ice for near twenty minutes, another twenty minutes to warm back up... Counting she was human with very little self-control at that, he'd end up having to lock himself in either his room or another one for the next three or four hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be quiet, I'm Talking
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: