Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Be quiet, I'm Talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Mal stared at the wall from her position on the bed, curled up and looking rather depressed. If she got warm wouldn't her desires go all sorts of crazy? The Doctor had even admitted she would be hit with it worse than before. Seriously, was that possible? Well, yes. Yes it probably was. That was very unfortunate for Mal. Very. And how long, exactly, did this stuff run in her veins? Hours? Days? Weeks? For the love of god let it be hours because Mal was certain she'd find a way to knock herself out if it was any longer. Maybe she should just look for a way right now. But no, moving meant heating up faster. So she was just going to lie here.

She started to mumble to herself, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. If there was one thing that drove her absolutely mad it was anticipation. Just waiting for things to happen, waiting for things to end. And speaking from experience anything painful was drawn out so moments felt like hours. Oh god, was that what this was going to be like? There was a solution to her problems but in her, somewhat, clear mind she didn't want to go there. Not again.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Pacing around the control room again, the Doctor constantly checked the screen with each pass, watching as the power levels slowly rose. Nearly an hour has passed. He knew he ought to find some place far from Mal to stay, but he didn't want to leave the TARDIS sitting her any longer than he had to honestly. The Torchwood base there might be destroyed, but there was no telling if anyone ever thought to rebuild it. Glancing over at the hallway quickly, he continued his pacing around the control room, hands fiddling with random controls as he passed them.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Mal was rolling around on her bed until she was wrapped up in the blanket. The heat instantly hit her and she started to struggle in an attempt to free herself. Sadly, the blankets made a very good restraint and the more she struggled, the tighter it seemed to wind around her. The only reason she had done this in the first place was to get her mind off of the very, very dirty things running through her mind. Maybe she should have just ran on the spot. Apparently if you exert physical energy it can calm you down. Apparently. But it was too late for that, she was stuck. Mal began to swear loudly and kick viciously. This only served to make her fall off the bed with a grunt, loosening the blanket enough for her to crawl her way out of it. After she'd known freedom again, Mal smacked her face in the ground and just groaned. She was sweating from the stress, moving around in her discomfort. This was so unfair. If only the Doctor knew how she felt. Actually.. if he knew how she felt he'd be in here right now. That seemed like the best idea ever but Mal was quite aware the Time Lord was avoiding her. By no fault of his own, of course. If Mal was him she'd dump the sex-crazed bloke off and flew to the opposite side of the universe. But she guess this is what made the Doctor better than her. But you know what would make him perfect? If he'd just get in here and help her. Mal would probably result to begging just to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm

A sudden banging noise echoed down the hallway, sending the Doctor running down it before stopping quickly halfway back to Mal's room, a sudden cloud of pheromone choking him. "Just... Just Fantastic." He groaned, backing up a few steps and turning around to return to the control room only to hear Mal's colorful words floating back to him, causing his lips to quirk up in a smile. Blimey the girl had a mouth worse than his. Shifting from foot to food, he debated on what he should do before a soft hum notified him that his TARDIS's energy was full at last.

Without another backwards glance, he ran back to the controls and began setting her for take-off. Not paying the least bit attention to exactly where they landed before turning around and resuming his pacing from before.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Mal was vibrating so hard she felt like if she was an earthquake she'd be able to wipe out a whole country in mere moments. She just laid there on the floor before rolling on the ground. Roll and roll and roll until she hit the wall. Rolling pin, baking, cookies, delicious, sugar, sweet... No, food was also not a good topic to think about. You could do a great deal of interesting things with food. Okay. Okay, different topic. Uh... Uh... Uh!

"Screw this!" Mal scrambled to her feet and stormed to the door. Except when she turned the knob it appeared to be locked. She gaped in disbelief before banging aggressively on the door. "Let me out! Oi, let me out! Doctor! I'm dying!" She even began to claw at the door before sliding down the door and banging her head against it. It hurt but it wasn't hard enough to do any real damage to her. The real embarrassing part was when she pawed at the doorknob again it popped open. It hadn't even been locked in the first place.

Mal was already on her hands and knees, looking up at the opening door with a gaping expression. She felt stupid but at least she was free!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:04 am

Studiously ignoring the noises coming from the direction of Mal's room, the Doctor continued what he was doing, pacing around the console like a madman, hands flicking out on occasion to fiddle with one control or another before he grew fed up with his hiding. Throwing his hands up in the air, he shed his leather jacket and tossed it onto the jumper seat before wandering away, looking for something to keep his vast mind occupied while Mal was intoxicated by a drug that ought to be illegal!

Stopping at a cross way, he glanced from side to side before picking the left direction out of impulse, heading straight for the kitchen once again. A banana sounded good, in fact a banana sounded fantastic right now. Always did calm him down, a banana.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Mal stared at the open door with  blank expression.  She was trying to gage what her next move should be.  That all depended where the Doctor was, didn't it?  He was more than likely in the control room since that's where he said he'd be and there was always some tinkering the TARDIS needed that he probably was attending to.  So that meant it would be safe for her to move around a bit, right?

No, no, no.  Don't be stupid just stay where you are.  
But I'm suffocating in this tiny room!  
Okay... fine, just walk around a bit and come right back.  The control room is off limits.
But... but.. but..
No buts!  
Oh my god, Mal, are you talking to yourself?  
Maybe... yes.  
Nutter.
Still... stay out of the control room.
Fine.

She scrubbed her hands down her face that was just too hot before getting to her feet and peeking out the door.  The coast was clear and she started to walk along, let her finger tips drift along the walls.  Her other hand was slapped over her mouth and nose since his scent was bloody everywhere.  The more time that passed the more agitated she became.  Mal was quite convinced she had never been this frustrated in her life.  

A nice cold glass of something sounded brilliant.  It wouldn't have the same effect as sitting in the ice had, right?  She was just... drinking.  Speaking of drinking she wished she had a bottle of scotch.  It was much easier to pass the time when you were inebriated.  But alas she figured she'd settle for iced tea or some sort.  

Well, she regretted the decision when she walked in the kitchen and he was there... eating a banana.  Mal just stared at him and her eye began to twitch.  Her tone was dark, quiet, "Are you freakin' kidding me?"  In her panicked rage she grabbed a bowl of fruit next to her and started throwing things at him.  She began to shout now.  "You're suppose to be in the control room, idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Ducking his head, the Doctor tried to dodge the various fruits being thrown at him in surprise. "Oi! My TARDIS! I can have a banana if I want to!" He protested, dropping the banana on the counter and glancing around for a place to duck behind considering Mal was standing in the path towards the door. "What about you then? Shouldn't you be in your room like I asked!" He added sharply, ducking an apple before it connected with his forehead and letting out a wordless shout at the force behind it as it connected with the cabinet behind him. "Oi! Watch it, I haven't done a thing wrong, while you stand there and throw... Fruit at me!"

Growing frustrated with the woman's anger, he strode forward and grabbed Mal by the tops of her arms, stopping her from flinging anymore fruit and picking her up easily to set her to the side. "I warned you to stay in your room." He said in an undertone, locking his blue eyes onto hers, trying to convey exactly how important it was for her to listen to him just this once. "That counts as much as don't wander off, if you pay attention anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:37 am

"Small room? Small room?! You want me to stay in there with no fluids whatsoever to flush out this...this... damned stuff in my veins! You have no idea!! Ugh!" Mal kept hurling things at her, unable to think about her argument in the blind rage she was in. Sexual frustration wasn't fun, that much was for certain. And this bloke said he'd be in the control room. It was suppose to be safe for her to be in the kitchen. But no, of course he had to come here.

Mal was taken aback when he advanced on her. In a stupor she dropped the bowl and scrambled to get away only to have him grab onto her. It was firm and she couldn't move. Her eyes were wide, dark. Her body shook almost violently as everything clenched in a rigid stance. Mal was reminded of how light she was when he moved her aside. This only whirled up nasty thoughts, one of them involving being pressed against him and a wall. She couldn't help but groan with both desire and absolute horror. Her body was moving on its own accord. The moment it declares 'screw you, brain' was obvious when her hands moved up and started to tug on his jacket.

"Yes, right... yes, I'm sorry. I'll listen to ya... I'll do anything just... just.... please, damn it..." Mal was on him them. Well, not on him on him, but she had reached up to continue exactly where she left off. Her heart beat was racing, veins on fire, and nothing would be okay unless he just bloody cooperated. She wondered if her technique was blinding him as it was her, because she had no idea where she even was any more. Mal's hands had managed to slip inside the Doctor's leather jacket as she still continued to push it off his frame. This would have been a little easier if she was taller or if he wasn't restraining her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:47 am

Pulling back from her again, the Doctor held Mal out at arms length, blinking at her in astonishment. "Mal! Now you just... Don't really..." He groaned slightly and let her go quickly as if her skin were on fire and took a step back. Her heat, scent and pheromones were clouding around him, making it hard to think. Blimey, even without being shot with Delirium, he was affected simply by being in the same room. Briefly, he debated on locking her in a room then shook the thought from his head quickly. No, that wouldn't work at all. Rude and a little harsh even for him.

Backing up again, he bumped his shoulder against the wall and glanced behind him, silently swearing to himself. Of course he missed the doorway. Of course he would, bloody fantastic. Quickly looking over at Mal again, he slid along the wall towards the doorway, his mouth working slightly as he struggled to think of something to say. "Mal, you can't think. Just, blimey! Don't look at me like that." He said suddenly, turning his eyes away from her gaze and searched for the bloody doorway again.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:07 am

Mal blinked in a confused manner at having lost the contact, her eyes followed him as he backed away.  God, couldn't he see she needed him?  Now would be preferable.  There he is, always claiming to help out all in need yet he leaves poor Mal here to suffer.  She refuses to pry her eyes off of him even as he looks away.  "Why?  Why do you want to get away so bad?  It.. this wouldn't hurt.  Actually it would feel good..."  She shivered and continued her advance.  The Doctor was right on one aspect, the Delirium had completely fuzzed up her brain.  Nothing else mattered but him and her relieving the painful stress shaking her body.  The fact he was refusing was making her desperate and that was obvious from her facial expressions and the way she reached out to cling to him.

"Please!"  That's all she could manage as she took one of his hands, guiding it to her back as she kissed him for the third time.  Her other hand went up behind his head to keep him in place.  In the far reaches of her mind she was tsking, yelling at her drunken self that this was a bad, bad, bad idea that she would regret.  But Mal didn't care at the moment.  What was there to care about?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:21 am

Blimey she was strong. The Doctor thought vaguely, trying to pull his head back from her only to have a hand clamp onto the back of his head and hold him there. With her lips pressed against his, he struggled to speak then remembered to clamp his mouth shut at the last moment. He didn't need her thinking he meant to let her go any farther than chewing his lips off with hers. With a low groan, he inhaled her scent and closed his eyes tightly, trying to remember exactly how he could kick his respiratory bypass in so he wouldn't have to.

Finally, he reached up and clamped his hands around her wrists and pried the woman off of him again and held her out. "Mal." He gasped out, the words he meant to say flying out of his head as he caught her scent on his tongue. "Bloody hell, I told you to stop that. It's this drug, you can't think, you shouldn't be doing this! I mean, look at me, big ears, big nose, no hair. Obviously not a catch." The Doctor rambled on, trying to think of things to say that would stop her continued attack on him. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and regretted it seconds later as a strong wave of pheromone sliced through his senses and caused his breath to hitch in his chest.

"Mal. No. Just." He stuttered out, opening his eyes and looking up at the ceiling as he focused on the words in his head, the other half of his brain reciting the Shadow Proclamation codes of conduct to keep him busy. "No."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:39 am

"I live avoiding things I shouldn't do... one little slip doesn't harm me.  And if you don't think your attractive... that just isn't right at all.  Your eyes and your-.."  Mal had to stop as another shiver ran through her, racking her body and causing her to gasp.  How much longer was she compromised for?  Her resolve was non-existent and her logic had been banished to oblivion as her body raged with an angry fire.  Mal struggled at first to move towards him but when that failed she attempted to move back.  No matter which way she fought she couldn't get out of his restraints and she let out a dissatisfied whimper.  

Mal couldn't even form her desires into words and just started making odd sounds.  Finally she growled in exasperation, let out a single sob of resignation and dropped her weight.  So she just dangled from the Doctor's grasp as her body sagged and her head swung in an uncaring manner.

Kill me, kill me, kill me!

The chant played over and over in her head as she tried her hardest to shove the thoughts about handcuffs and the possibilities off the cliff she visualized in her head.  Mal's body still shook and tormented her until she just broke down again.  A second time.  Two in one day was just no fun at all.  Was he going to kick her in the head now?  Shoot her up with some sleeping serum?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:46 am

Blinking in surprise at her sudden dead weight, the Doctor helped Mal to the floor and crouched in front of her, nearly frantic as she sobbed quietly. No, no, he wasn't built for this, his mind was not wired to take care of a crying human female. He was not the right man for the job at all. Looking around quickly, he tried to think of something that might distract her before giving up and staring down at the woman helplessly. As another quiet sob reached his ears, he swallowed thickly and suddenly sat on the floor, pulling the woman into his arms and holding her tightly. Blimey what was happening to him, this was not the original idea when it came to an adventure. Run, be caught, run again then take off in the TARDIS laughing like mad. That was the routine, not sitting in a kitchen and holding her!

Closing his eyes, he let out a resigned sigh and rested his chin on the top of her head, simply offering her comfort in the only way he could figure out. He knew hugs, hugs with Rose when they were having fun or when she was excited about something. Even hugs with Jack, but Jack was a special case considering his attraction, one that she still didn't understand to this day. Hesitantly, he reached up and patted her back awkwardly, trying to calm this woman as she cried into his jumper. Humans, always the humans with tears.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:18 am

Mal was so very, very hot, and the Doctor enveloping her in a hug didn't help that none. And even though she was still very much bothered in a very fixable aspect the hug was comforting. That didn't stop her from wanting to nip at the neck that was right by her face, but somehow she managed to shove that thought into a closet and lock the door. Well, plus her arms were trapped where they were since his hug was too tight to wriggle around in. No touching for her... No, Mal. No, no. She sniffled and another shiver ran over her body. That's when she began to curse all the perverts in the universe with words that didn't seem like they would be insulting but mixing them with this and that made it the most comical of sassing. She ended the whole thing with, "Okay, seriously, are we done yet? Is this freakin' done? Because I'm going to go kill a man. No, like, I don't even care. I'll strangle the freaks."

Her face was pressed in his chest so everything that came out was mumbled. Mal squirmed to try and comfort the feeling of despair that had risen up when her mind finally pieced together that her discomfort would not be relieved. She bit her bottom lip angrily, the pain a welcomed distraction though it caused her to suck in a sharp breath. His musk filled her nose and she almost choked, twitching in his embrace and hissing more cusses under her breath. Mal hadn't been this mad since she was a young girl. Well, younger girl, but still. Her breathing came out in pants and her mouth was so dry she was convinced the Sahara desert had moved it's location to reside in her god damn throat.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Leaning back slightly, the Doctor held Mal out at arms length, studying her face for a moment before standing up and putting her back on her feet. "There, better. No crying." He said a tad nervously, a hand brushing the front of his jumper where she had soaked it through and glancing around the kitchen. "Right, I'll be off. If you need anything." He mumbled, willing his feet to start moving with no success as he stayed rooted to the spot. "I ought to fix some things in the control room. The TARDIS's been acting up, should get going."

Turning his gaze downward, he scowled slightly at his feet, trying to get them to start moving, but no matter how much he swore and threatened them in his mind, they stayed resolutely still, as if plastered to the floor he stood on. Swiping a hand over his head in frustration, he looked over at Mal, a rare, sheepish look crossing his face as he lifted his shoulders in a shrug. "Can't move."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:19 pm

"Can't move...? What does that mean? What does can't move mean?" Mal's voice took on a frantic tone quickly. He had to leave, he just had to. Or else Mal would. She would turn around and scurry back to her room with her tail between her legs. Or at least she'd try. It was a very difficult task to convince herself to follow through with when it wasn't exactly a tail she wanted between her legs. As her terrible luck would have it she couldn't even budge from her position and just stood in front of the Doctor looking increasingly bothered. If it was even possible, her heart began to beat faster in her chest with fear... or was that anticipation?

"Doctor...." Mal said slowly, carefully, her throat obviously straining to swallow against the dryness. She closed her eyes tight and shuddered, speaking in a dark tone, "You are very, very confusing. Very. You are driving me absolutely mad. Absolutely.... mad. You push me away just to cast me out some hope. Hope is... is dangerous.. and taunting... and stupid... and I am about to burst with all of this... inner turmoil. So, please, for the love of god... get out of the kitchen." She bit her bottom lip, shut her eyes a little tighter, balled her hands into fists so the nails bit into her palm.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Narrowing his eyes slightly in concentration, the Doctor took stock of any changes in his body, frowning slightly in confusion when nothing seemed wrong, odd emotions floating around his head, but that was about it. But whenever he tried to lift a foot, it felt to be thousands of pounds and refused to be moved. On the other hand, he couldn't move after letting go of her arms... Hmmm. Reaching up slowly, he rested his hand on her shoulder and lifted his foot again, nearly stumbling with how easy it came away from the floor.

Pulling his hand back again, he found his feet rooted to the ground once more and refusing to move like before. "Bloody hell." He muttered, sudden realization striking him as he finally understood what was going on, his face taking on an odd pink shade before fading away into confusion. Blimey, this shouldn't be happening, look at him. He was hardly his next version, now he had the libido for this. He was only confused about everything happening at this point. Looking up at Mal finally, the Doctor flashed her a sheepish smile, his eyebrows raising up in apology before he reached over and pressed a hand on her shoulder again so he could shift his feet into a more comfortable position rather than one forward and one back as he had them.

"This might take some explaining..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Mal was clueless about the Doctor's conflict with himself. She kept her eyes closed and focused on the pain she was causing herself so nothing else would fuel her fire. Sadly, she was very aware that the Doctor hadn't budged. And even more so aware when he lit her aflame with just a touch to her shoulder. She gasped and snapped her eyes open to stare at him with shock. It was probably obvious how much the delirium had effected her with the dilation of her pupils and the darkness in her irises. The next time he touched her she slapped his arm away even though she just wanted to use it to tug him on top of her. Mal, once again, shivered at the thought. Bloody bloke will have a bloody nose if he didn't get out soon.

"What.... what.... what the hell does that mean?" Mal gaped and tried to swallow two more times before dropping her head in her hands. Everything was so tense her shoulders were aching. Well, along with other things.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Rolling his eyes up towards the ceiling, the Doctor let out a low groan of frustration. "It's. Time Lord biology, hard to explain really." He mumbled, aching to shift his feet from how uncomfortable he was at the time. Clearing his throat, he dropped his gaze down to Mal's and gritted his teeth for a moment before finally letting out a low sigh. "Attraction is a strong thing, basic instinct in all living creatures. Humans, Time Lords... Animals really, your putting off all these scents and it's causing certain things that should be locked away to come out again." He glanced at his feet then back up at Mal again, a distinctly uncomfortable expression plastered across his face as he struggled to think of what he should say that would make her realize how important it would be for her to leave the room.

"This drug is causing you to put off pheromones. And I keep smelling them, it keeps drifting over my face, and very hard to ignore." He continued finally, his eyes moving away from her face again, unable to keep looking at her as he tried to explain his issue. "Being attracted to you, that's what it's doing to me. And doing that makes it impossible for me to walk away from you." There he said it, now maybe she would get the hint and leave the room so he could take a breath of clear air before he ended up exploding from frustration at his situation and her's together.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Mal licked her lips, staring at him as she shivered and crossed her arms over her chest as he spoke. Okay so what he was saying... what he was saying was he had the hots for her. Mal would probably be in hysterics laughing if the very admission of his attraction didn't send a jolt through her. "Well at least someone finds me attractive..." Mal was aiming to joke to try and break the fact she was concentrated a little too intensely on his face. Unfortunately her tone came out husky and forced and was just a little too serious. She stood there and tried to scavenge up some will so she could flee from this scene but none was there. Oh boy...

"Uhm...." Everything Mal could say was flushed out of her brain. Traitor! You traitor you go and say no but don't help me! Okay.. run.... run! No, don't run. Oh god, yes. No. Move it! My brain hurts...

It was impossible to just let him stand there. She felt magnetised to him, and Mal blamed his little speech about attraction. If he was trying to find a way to get Mal to leave that wasn't it at all. Which was probably way she attacked him again, pulling her lips to his and pressing up against him. Her body was definitely agreeing with this course of action while her brain both screamed in horror and mentally facepalmed at her lack of control.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Groaning slightly in frustration, the Doctor felt his arms wrap around Mal on their own accord and pull her closer. Bloody hell! No! He shouted at himself in his head, silently cursing his arms as they tightened around her slightly. Closing his eyes he ripped himself away from her and glared up at the ceiling for a moment before finally remembering how to close his lungs and activating his respiratory bypass. Blinking slightly at the sudden change of no scents, he stumbled back against the wall, dragging Mal along with him. Bloody idiot! What are you doing? He snapped silently, staring down at the woman in his arms, slightly amused at the look on her face.

Pushing her back slightly, he dropped his arms from her and went to walk out of the kitchen only to find himself rooted to the spot. "Blimey, Mal." He muttered to himself, passing a hand over his head and reaching over to grab her hand tightly with a resigned sigh. "You need to get that out of your system. Now." He muttered, tugging her out of the kitchen and down the hallway towards the control room. In his head, he pushed aside all thoughts caused by all of this and focused on searching for something to counter-act the Delirium running through her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Mal probably looked like a drunken idiot since that was the way she felt when the Doctor held her to him. The two of them stumbled into the wall but she didn't seem to take any notice. She was just out of it and enjoying the fact that this could go somewhere. Haha.. ha... yeah right. That didn't happen. The physical contact was lost again and she mindlessly whined in protest. Her eyes opened again to look at him, watch him. She shivered when he said her name and found herself unable to think completely. She was just standing there, completely stupid with that cursed aphrodisiac pumping through her veins.

Her lips were still parted, breathing hitched, and she automatically gripped his hand when it searched hers out. Mal was being tugged along and she followed without a complaint. Next thing she knew her mouth was flapping without any thought being put behind her words, "Did ya know I love the smell of leather? Yeah, and I'm the type that fancies walls... or consoles. Which ever you prefer. But I suppose I'm the type that will like whatever you do..." She bit her lip to try and keep her smile from getting out of hand but this only cause her to snort which, in turn, caused her to giggle as she was dragged behind.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Glancing over his shoulder at Mal, the Doctor let out a slight groan. OF course she would think of this like that. Bloody drug, he would make sure that would never be sent off it's home planet again. Even if it was the last thing he did with coherent thought. Once they reached the control room, he stopped next to the controls, about ready to let go of her hand only to remember he couldn't and keep moving. "Blimey, this is going to be difficult." He muttered, reaching over with one hand to start the TARDIS up, finding it to be increasingly difficult before stopping in frustration.

"Don't... Don't take this wrong." He finally muttered, pulling her over so she could wrap her arms around his waist, leaving his hands free and remaining in contact with her as he slowly walked around the console, fiddling with the buttons and dials, his eyes constantly flicking over to her face as he worked, trying to keep focused on his task but her breathing against the side of his jumper was increasingly distracting. Even without breathing with his lungs, he was finding it hard to stay on the same track of mind.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 pm

"Don't take this wrong." Mal repeated as if confirming the statement. They were in the control room, stumbling around the console which caused her to reach out several times and steady herself. He tugged her in and her arms were around him. She looked shifty then, glancing left and then right before tightening her hold. This was just horrible. Her shaking became more intense and she had to close her eyes to avoid making eye contact. The Doctor kept glancing at her and she knew how mesmerizing those blue eyes could be. Well, the Delirium made her think they were pretty damn great though this was the first bloody day she ever encountered them.

Mal's breathing was rapid and on a final exhale she didn't breathe in again. The option of just passing out from lack of oxygen crossed her mind and stayed there until her lungs screamed for air. She couldn't bring herself to just pass out to gasped and swallowed a few gulps, shuddering as she breathed him in. Mal hissed and turned her head into his shoulder, pressing her face then and grunting. Maybe if she couldn't hold her breath she'd just suffocate in his shirt. Made no difference to her as long as she was either passed out or getting lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be quiet, I'm Talking
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: