Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_voting_barBe quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Be quiet, I'm Talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm

The Interfector blinked and looked back at Sonya with a tilt to his head. What was it she had planned? Hanging around this Doctor would have been interesting but if he was honest with himself he didn't want to give away how they met... that would not go over well at all. So with a sigh he started to nod towards Sonya, "As long as you do not plan on killing me I will accompany you." The Time Lord eyed the Doctor as he eyed Sonya before his silvery eyes flickered to the Time Lady's face. What... what... what was that suppose to mean? Narrowing his eyes he glared pointedly at the Doctor and murmured, "I am sure you will be doing your own things by the feelings of things. Gah, forget them." He turned and walked the opposite way of the ninth and Mal. Time to skidaddle.

Mal looked back at Sonya, eyes wide, then she glanced at the Interfector before looking at the Doctor. Wow.. they really liked poking at each other, didn't they? In a way it was amusing... Mal watched the two about to leave before she heard the Doctor's command. When she turned back to look at him he was jogging down the street. Oh, fantastic... more running. With a dramatic sigh Mal jogged after the man, wondering why she bothered getting involved with him. Maybe she was addicted to some sick pain it brought her. And by pain she meant in her butt. A pain in the butt. Without realising it, Mal was smiling as she trotted after the Doctor, barely able to catch and keep up. "Are they... I mean I don't.... those two... you know...?" She was out of breath which was the cause of the broken up question.. though she did feel awkward about the implication she was making.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:28 pm

The Doctor turned to look at Mal as he paused outside of the Cafe doors, hand on the handle as he studied her face curiously for a moment. "Whatever they do, they had better not bring it back to my TARDIS." He stated matter-of-factly before pushing the door open and walking inside like he owned the place, a grin appearing on his face as he spotted the blue box sitting in the corner of the cafe. "Come on then, where shall we go? Barcelona, not the city, the planet. Wonderful place, did you know they've got dogs with no noses? Really intresting to see, you can't imagine how they look until you actually go and experiance it for yourself."

Without looking back to see if Mal was behind him or not, the Doctor unlocked the doors and walked into the console room, tossing his coat onto the jumper seat by the controls once he reached them. "Or we could visit Midevil France, now that is fun. As long as you don't go insulting their houses that is. If you plan on that, might want to bring running shoes with. They can be pretty fast." He added idly, hands already flashing across the controls as he spoke, eyes darting up to the open doors across from him and pausing when he noticed they were empty.

"Are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Mal looked at him with parted lips as he stared at her. Oh man, maybe she shouldn't have asked anything. But when his answer came out she smiled and hid her giggling in her hands. Ew, the images... That did cause her to snort as she walked in after the Doctor. Huh, Barcelona? Like in Italy? Wasn't that romantic or something? Mal stopped and stared at the back of his head with wide eyes before he started going on a rant about a nose-less dog. She muttered under her breath. "Though dogs were known for their sense of smell..." Maybe going with this man wasn't the best of ideas... hell, when was it ever?

At the call she sighed. Beckoned, always beckoned, she was. And dumbly enough she always followed at the whistle. Mal felt like a dog most days. Maybe she was the nose-less dog. She wasn't capable of smelling danger even though she knew it was there. Walking into the blue box she looked around and huffed. "I'd prefer not to do medieval anything. Not unless you plan on fending off the creepy men who want my hand in marriage. I'm a young girl and I may not know much but I know the oldies married the young way back when."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:52 pm

The Doctor let out a laugh and shook his head, resuming what he was doing with the controls. "Where is your sense of adventure? Honestly, how do you go about your lives hiding in the dark the way you lot always do?" Looking up at Mal, he grinned brightly, trying to soften the blow of what he just realized was an insult to her species. "When you go on a journey, you don't worry about the could be's or the will happens, you think about the new things you can learn that you couldn't even perceive sitting in your house."

Shaking his head in amusement, he flicked a couple of switches, making the TARDIS doors swing shut behind her and start the engines up to take off into the vortex. "Don't worry about what might happen, don't even think about it. Just jump in, explore, eat horrible food and pretend you enjoy it. Accidentally use the wrong word in a different language and end up insulting someone! If you don't dive into something you do without your whole heart and mind, you'll never be touched by whatever you learn or see. So what's the point in going?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:10 am

Mal was barely standing inside the doors and stared at the Doctor with a raised eyebrow. Her and adventure were strangers. Well not quite the degree of strangers she tried convincing herself they were. More like familiar strangers. Adventure thrust itself upon her- wait.. maybe that wasn't the best way to think about it. "Yeah but if you don't think about what could happen you'll probably end up dead or something. You avoid bad things if you think ahead. Pretty sure my mum wouldn't be... not important. But still! So what if I'm safe? Excuse me for being.. damn I am boring, aren't I?"

When the doors shut Mal yelped and sprang further into the TARDIS. A look of annoyance crossed her face as she walked up the rail and leaned against the counter. "Yeah, like I said.. if we're going to the medieval times I'll probably be touched in ways neither of us wanna think of. Okay, god. Highly doubt any food is horrible anyway. Serve me up what ya got, Doc... just don't get me killed in the first few minutes." Leaning back further, Mal's sat on a button that caused the TARDIS to shake and move about violently, throwing the two around the control room. "Oh sh-!" The brown haired girl toppled into the ground and slid around as she attempted to grab hold of something.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Scrambling with the controls, the Doctor slapped a hand down on a large button, stabilizing the room once more and allowing them to stand up again. "Don't- Don't touch. Again." He said in a slightly breathless voice before he managed to regain his composure and went back to what he had been doing before he was flung across the room.

"I'll tell you, we should go to Harva, you'd fit right in with them. They refuse to go anywhere outside of their own towns, so the rest of the planet is wild and untamed. I'm sure you'd enjoy it. Sitting in a nice little house, eating a meal, then going to bed to do it all again in the morning." The Doctor raised an eyebrow as he looked at Mal with a smile that clearly stated he was making fun of her before he looked back at the screen in front of him again and began tapping in several lines of code. "Or Valin, they live underground because of the beasts that live on the planet's surface."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:20 am

Mal picked herself up off the ground and brushed off her clothes.  Taking in a large breath she exhaled it heavily as she crossed her arms and gave the Doctor a glare.  "Oh, shut up and take me to Valin, you dope.  Lucky for you I'm a screamer so you'll get your sick fill of 'how many people can I traumatize this week'.  It must be your thing considerin' you do it quite a bit.  Maybe not this you but future you.. oh yeah.  Especially your eleventh and thirteenth incarnations!  Ugh."  She started to get a bit of bite to her tone, finding his comment offensive though he had justification in saying so.  Just because her life was mundane and safe didn't meant she needed it pointed out and slapped across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 pm

The Doctor flashed her one of his signature grins as she finished speaking before yanking the lever down next to him and causing the room of the TARDIS to shake violently as it flew through the vortex towards an unknown land. "Fantastic, wonderful to have you on board, Mal." He said with a near-gleetful voice, his eyes turning from her face and up to the time rotor as it oscillated faster.

Looking back over at Mal again, he slapped a hand on one of the buttons next to him, causing the TARDIS to groan to a stop. "Valin, planet of beasts and hidden cultures." He said proudly, waving to the door before turning back to the screen beside him as the controls chimed at him for attention. "I'll be right there."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 pm

As soon as the TARDIS started to move, Mal launched herself to the console and held on for dear life. What had she gotten herself into? Oh well, time to buck up and prove the Doctor wrong. She even scowled at him and his happy exterior he had radiating in her direction. His cheer was almost nauseating. No, wait, that was the movement of the TARDIS.

When they landed, Mal pried her hands from the console and stared at the Doctor, gaping a little. Okay, beasts and hidden culture. Something screamed religious sacrifice or brutal murder. Her head turned to stare at the door when he waved in it's direction before turning her attention back to the leather jacket man. "... Be right there? Wow, I'm use to ya springing into action almost milliseconds after a landing." She turned away, starting towards the blue doors as she worked to calm her breathing. What if he left her here? As soon as she walked out those doors he just dematerialized and bloody left her to die. No, that was just paranoia. The Doctor wouldn't do that... would he?

Her shaky hand reached out and pulled the door open. First Mal poked out her head and instantly gasped. Everything was massive and firey and cool and... whoa. It was as fascinating as it was terrifying though Mal stepped out fully anyway. She only remained a couple of inches away from the TARDIS, however, finding comfort in the fact she could easily turn around and disappear through its doors.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Glancing up at Mal from under his eyebrows, the Doctor grinned at her reaction to the view outside of the TARDIS doors. This is what he loved most, picking up someone new and showing them a single, spectacular view that nothing else could ever compare to. Shaking his head and mentally patting himself on the back, he returned to calibrating the engines, the easy smile that always appeared on his face fading away into a confused scowl. What he didn't understand was why the engines needed calibrating now. He had just done it twenty years ago and TARDIS's only needed it once every fifty years.

Grumbling to himself under his breath, the Doctor tapped in a code and glanced at the screen curiously, studying the schematic for the engine room, an intense scowl flashing across his face. "Zoom in there, something isn't right with this." He murmured to the controls, watching as the schematic grew in size, allowing him to view one particular portion of it in clearer view. "There, now use your heat signature. Right... No, a little down... There we are!" He crowed suddenly, a hand slapping on the edge of the console in excitement before it drained from his face as the heat signature registered on the screen, followed by a detailed description of what it was.

"No, that can't be! You've got it wrong, scan it again." He snapped, his eyes narrowing slightly as the screen swept a scan across the engine room again only to come up with the same result. "Ah... Well then." He mumbled, straightening up and running a hand over his face in thought. "You'll just have to smoke it out. The only way." The TARDIS responded to his suggestion with an angry buzz, disliking the idea intensely. "Well I don't have another idea, do you?" He snapped at the machine, only to have the floor tilt under his feet and send him flying towards the door. "Alright! You take care of it then. But don't let it out of your-" His rant was cut short as the doors slammed in his face.

He rested his forehead against the blue wood for a moment with a slight sigh then turned his head to grin at Mal brightly. "Come on then, let's go see what we can get into around here." He said brightly, tucking his hands into his leather jacket's pockets and strode away from his TARDIS, leaving her to her ideas.

As the Doctor strode away with his newly acquired companion, the TARDIS brooded to herself, debating on exactly how she could get rid of the creature hiding in the depths of her engine. Finally, she decided, with reluctance, that the Doctor's idea was the best after all. The creatures hated smoke and if she got lucky it would end up trying to hide in the incinerator. They did like the heat after all, why else would it be in her engine room?

Slowly a thin layer of smoke began to crowd into the engine room, driving out the small, monkey-like creature from the crevices. Coughing madly, it searched for a warm place to hide from the deadly smoke that surrounded it before spotting an exhaust vent. Scrambling over to it, the creature pried the cover off and escaped into the vents of the TARDIS only to emerge into the control room.

By now the TARDIS was frantic, if that thing got outside and lost itself in the civilization outside of her doors, there would be no hope for the people living there. She locked her doors quickly and let out a low hum of anger as the creature began scratching at them frantically, leaving deep gouges in the wood. Finally, she couldn't take anymore and the door flew open, letting the creature escape into the world outside.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Mal was still staring at the terrifying beauty when she began wondering what was taking the Doctor so long. She turned her head just as he was coming out of the TARDIS and a look of amusement played itself on her face, "Aw, are you having a row with your box, space man?" She snorted as she began to follow the Doctor and then dwelled on what that meant. If the TARDIS was mad wouldn't that mean they wouldn't be able to get away if the situation called for it? He had said they were on a dangerous planet...

Off to the left, a geyser burst and shot hot water into the air. Mal's flight instinct kicked in and she ran straight into the Doctor. Before he can say anything she started to mumble loudly as she glared at the thing. Today will give her a heart attack and really, she asked for it.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 pm

"I'm always having a row with my box, haven't you ever had a row with anything you owned before? A computer? Phone? They don't do something you like so you yell at it and they refuse to work properly for a while. It's how the universe works. You yelling and things not working. The wheels keep turning." The Doctor replied with a curious look then breaking out into a smile as he tucked his hands into his jacket, strolling along before Mal crashed into his side and caused him to stumble. "Oi, watch where your going, if you haven't noticed you can be roasted here if you aren't careful." He protested, straightening his jacket with a little jerk on the front before continuing along. "Come on, Mal. We don't have all day and the fields tend to get worse when the sun falls. So keep up!" He called over his shoulder to his very reluctant companion, silently enjoying himself as she jumped with each geyser burst nearby.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:29 pm

"I don't use technology for the very reason it spawns demons that are against me." Some people couldn't read but Mal couldn't work the simplest of tech pieces without cussing at it. Unless it was a cash register, there was no hope Mal could figure out the blasted things. She followed behind and kept flinching. The muttering was getting louder until she stopped and just sighed, jogging to catch up with the Time Lord. "So... are, like, the planets from Star Trek and Star Wars real? Just curious. Because if so that is just wack." Good, conversation was good. It meant she didn't have to think about the evident danger all over this bloody planet. Oh man, she shouldn't have agreed to it. The ironic part was she's the one who pushed him on, yeah? Her and her bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 pm

"If what you mean by Star Wars is different planets filled with Ewoks and such, then no. There aren't any. But there is a planet that looks like Alderran over in the Caspian system." The Doctor said cheerfully, side-stepping a geyser just as it went off without a glance at it, he looked over at Mal with an amused look on his face. "What? Not enjoying yourself? Perhaps we can go back and look for a leisure planet for you? Spa, holiday?" He teased her, a grin covering his face as he spoke, unable to keep it back from the slightly panicked look plastered onto hers. "Look, we're almost there, just keep up and nothing will happen. Alright? Come on then." He said then broke into a jog towards what looked like a small grouping of low hills.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Mal shot the Doctor a dirty look as he brought up going to a spa planet once more. They were alreadyfar in the planet's territory so to turn back would be... a normal move for Mal. But no, no, she had to prove this bugger wrong and maybe then he'd stop mocking her. Another geyser went off and she flinched. Blasted alien... I'll throttle ya, I swear." But he didn't hear, the Doctor was already jogging away so she sped up so she wouldn't get left behind. Where was it they were going anyway? Was there a city? Hopefully the people were nice there...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Once he reached the outside of the geyser fields, the Doctor stopped and stared up at the small mounds of dirt scattered in front of him with a grin on his face. "Welcome to the fifteenth colony of the great and bountiful Human empire." He said grandly, waving a hand out in front of him at the hillocks there once Mal caught up with him again. Turning his head to look over at her with a grin, he tilted it towards them. "No point in coming all this way to stare, come on. I want to see if they have anything new built. Last time I was here, they were carving a statue of pure carbon for their leader. Now there was an interesting man, Varros, fantastic at chess, rubbish when it came to talking to women. Always ended up stuttering and making his sentence come out like a suggestion rather than a question. One cheek was always redder than the other for that."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 pm

"What...? You're saying humans actually decided to move to this hell hole? I mean, I know anywhere has it's beauty, that much is obvious, but come on! Ugh." Mal strutted after the Doctor yet again and listened to him with peaking interest. Well, this could be interesting as long as they weren't hostile. But if they knew the Doctor then she'd say she was on good grounds. It would totally suck to get caught up in a war or domestic rumble. Could prove to be amusing if it was more domestic then guns and rampage. "How long ago were you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 pm

"About fifty years ago. Come on." He said cheerfully, stepping past the entryway and beginning down the dirt path towards the center of the small, dirt town. "I'm sure nothings changed, this group of colonists tend to stay with the same cultures, not many visitors on a dangerous planet." He added over his shoulder as he turned with the path and grinned brightly up at the carbon statue in front of him. "Ah, they finished it. Fantastic job, even got his teeth right. He always had that one snaggle tooth poking out of his lip. Caused a lot of rumors with that one, you know they thought he might have been a native to this planet? They didn't think he was human because of one silly tooth. You humans, I swear, the smallest thing can set you lot off." Shaking his head in amusement, he continued past the statue and went on his way, studying their surroundings with a bright smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:17 am

Mal blinked and skipped a step to keep up. She had been snagged momentarily on a stray root which caused her to glare back at the offending thing. The statue was pretty neat. And detailed. The Doctor's commentary earned him a scowl from his companion. "Just think of all the trouble that would have gotten us if it weren't easy to light our fuse. Well, I guess we would avoid a lot of issues too... You know what, you like it and I know you do. Why else would you spend so much time with," Mal mimicked his voice, "you silly apes."

She smirked lightly and then yelped when metal bowls fell out of a colonists hand. The man mumbled to himself in annoyance as he bent to pick them up and Mal grumbled to herself about how stupid she was being. "Alright there, oh wise one. Where are we headed and what can I expect from it?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:05 am

"I plan on going to see who their new leader is." He said with a grin while glancing over at Mal, still slightly amused by her attempt at mimicking his voice. "And your only stupid apes when you're frightened of what you don't understand. Shooting at everything that isn't you, causing so many wars simply because someone or something doesn't look like you do." Shaking his head slightly, the Doctor stopped in front of a large hillock and knocked on the door smartly before looking back at Mal. "The least you lot can do is try to talk your problems over instead of shooting first and asking questions later. In fact, it might work better if you were to try that."

His head turned back to the door just as it opened to reveal a woman in her mid-twenties with a curious look on her face as she gazed from Mal to the Doctor. "Ah, yes, Hello. I'm the Doctor. A good friend of your last leader. Mind if we come in? I didn't think you would." He said cheerfully, brushing past the woman and into the home to have a look around with his usual smile plastered across his face. "Can you tell me who your new leader is? I've been waiting for the right moment to meet him.

Waving a slightly irritated hand at Mal to come in, the woman turned around and faced the Doctor, hands planted firmly on her hips with her eyes narrowed. "I'm the new leader. So tell me, who the hell are you to come barging into my home, Doctor?" Staring at the woman blankly for a second, he opened his mouth and closed it before opening it again with that smile still frozen on his face. "Ah..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:49 am

Mal couldn't really comment since she knew she was guilty of that. She tried to run in the face of danger but sometimes, that odd time she couldn't or felt the energy to, she's hit the danger head on. Well, "danger". She wasn't one to talk things out before hand, that much was a load easier to do if you give the bloke some brain trauma. Standing in front of the door she started to bounce lightly on the balls of her feet. But as soon as the door opened she stood still and glanced over at the Doctor has he started to flap his lips once again.

Was every incarnation rude? Mal watched from the spot outside the door as she stared incredulously at before just sighing. This is how it always was with him and she awkwardly shuffled into the building when coaxed by the woman.

Mal couldn't help it, at the situation they were in she began to laugh. "Oh, who's think now?! That's priceless.. and your face! Ha!" She cleared her throat to compose herself but the grin never fell from her face. "Your fault for thinkin' the next leader would be a man. Woman power, right on."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:06 pm

"I was certian I had the time right." The Doctor mumbled under his breath so only Mal could hear him after he walked over to stand next to her. "Right, sorry. Wrong time and place. We'll be off now." He said back to the woman, turning to leave only have the exit blocked by a guard. "I don't think so, Doctor. I believe what you have done is breaking and entering." The Woman said with a small smile of her own, silently entertained by his lack of etiquette with his entrance. "Bails, please take these two to the cells until I can question them later." She asked the guard then nodded as he silently gestured with the blaster held in his hand at the Doctor and Mal.

"Yes, Bails is it? Take us away, lock us up. Won't be much of a problem to you in a cell I don't think." The Doctor said happily as he placed a hand on Mal's shoulder before walking back out the door. "Come on, Mal. Time to be arrested."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Mal licked her lips and looked around the place before her head snapped over to the leader. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Good, god! Arrested? You're freakin' arresting us?" She turned her shocked face to the Doctor and thwacked him on the arm. "Good going! Coming in here with your obnoxiously high and mighty attitude. How're we gonna get out of this, huh? Jesus!.... How're you still smiling?!"

She grumbled loudly the Doctor placed his hand on her shoulder and guided them out the door. They followed Bails while two more guards trailed behind to make sure the duo didn't try to escape. They were led down a dirt path that curled around the home they were just inside. The prison was several yards away from the rest of the colony and it was shaded by fiery looking plants. It was creepy. "In you go. There's your cell, nice and small. Don't try any funny business or I'll be dealing with you myself." The one that led them here walked away while the other two stationed themselves nearby.

"At least they didn't handcuff us. How's that for optimism?" Her tone was thick with bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm

"I've always said the only way to know a culture would be to dive in yourself. Even if it means being arrested." The Doctor said cheerfully, taking Mal's bad mood in stride as he began to inspect their cell with curiosity. "I have to say though, they've done something to make the cell walls stronger, my fault though, escaping last time must have kick started their urge to begin experimenting with hardening solutions." He added absentmindedly, walking around the cramped area in a circle, staring out between the bars on their door and the bars in the window, trying to get a good view of what was happening outside.

"Nice and comfy though, look, they even put a mat and blanket in here for overnight. Now you don't get that kind of courtesy that often." He said brightly, pointing out the small sleeping area towards the back of the room and grinning at Mal. "Cheer up, we won't be in here for more than a day, no point in escaping when they'll only catch us again. I'm sure they learned from my last visit to keep several guards around the area."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Mal crossed her arms and didn't look very impressed. At least she wasn't freaking out or thinking they were going to die, that was a start. Normally she'd be off about how they'd be tried and found guilty of something that would cause their demise. Her luck would probably make that irrational fear come true. Or was it irrational? Well, depends how these people thought.

"You failed to mention you were arrested last time. I should have figured you got in trouble. Yet you came back. You're impossible." She glanced over at the sleeping corner with distaste and knew there was no way she'd be using it. Well, she thinks that now but probably later on she'd curl up on it and pass out for a couple of hours. There was only one mattress but she knew full well the Time Lord rarely slept. Hopefully tonight would be or things could get awkward. She'd feel too bad to let him sleep on the cold, hard ground.

Clearing her throat, Mal began to pace. "Okay... so what are we going to do in the mean time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be quiet, I'm Talking   Be quiet, I'm Talking - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be quiet, I'm Talking
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: