Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFerrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_voting_barFerrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFerrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_voting_barFerrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)

Go down 
+2
Theta Sigma
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z
Beginner
Beginner
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z

Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:25 pm

As Unit 57-Z continued to wade in the direction that Meta had gone running, the Greek general interposed himself in Unit 57-Z's way, sword pointed at the nine foot tall Cyberman. "You shall not pass this point, beast!" The Greek yelled and adopted a combat stance. Unit 57-Z responded by tearing off his armor gauntlet, revealing his wrist and hand. He raised his wrist towards the Greek, and a hole appeared in his cyber-gauntlet, and a barrel poked out. Without warning, Unit 57-Z shot the Greek commander in the stomach, the laser going straight through his primitive armor and flesh and leaving a singe mark on the ground behind him. While the commander was writhing in pain, Unit 57-Z walked over, clasped a hand around the commander's neck, and lifted him up with one arm. With the other arm, he reached up and took his helmet off, revealing his head, with the brain visible behind cyber-compund glass to help distinguish his rank. "Prepare to be deleted!" He monotoned out in his robotic voice, before clenching his hand, crushing the Greek commander's neck instantly.

He tossed the commander aside like he weighed nothing, and turned back to the battle. The cyber-legionnaires were just about done cleaning shop with the hoplites, and stood at attention. most of the hoplites were dead, but a few were still alive. "You ten! With me! All other units, sweep the buildings, and upgrade all organics!" he commanded, and started to powerwalk after Meta, eventually coming within view of the TARDIS that Meta had gone into. Visual scans showed that this was not The Doctor's TARDIS, and therefore not a target in the database. If Unit 57-Z had been a regular Cyberman, he would have just kept on walking, but as Cyber-Commander, he was gifted with autonomous thought, and decided to investigate anyways. He walked over there with his entourage of ten cybermen, and surrounded it. Unit 57-Z placed a single hand against it after that, he rammed the doors with his shoulder, and when the doors refused to open, he ordered his Cyber-legionnaires to tip it over and pick it up. They immediately began shaking the TARDIS back and forth, until it tipped over and fell, then they all reached down and lifted it over their shoulders. They waited for Unit 57-Z's orders.

Last edited by Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Robin ran inside the TARDIS, watching as the Doctor rushed to work the controls. Her heartbeat increased, hearing the metal marching coming towards them. "Um... guys?" She turned around, looking at the door and half expecting something to ram through it. As a loud thud came from the door, she jumped back, looking around at the others. She yelped, tumbling backwards as the Cybermen outside shook the TARDIS. Opening her mouth to yell something, she ws cut short by the box tipping over and being picked up. 

Robin couldn't help but scream as she grabbed for something to hold onto, but instead found herself crashing into the glass of the fish tank which was now below her. Beginning to hyperventilate, she stood up shakily, her eyes cast down at the glowing neon fish swimming about quickly under her feet. Well at least they were still alive, that was something. "W-What just happened? What did you do?" She turned to the Doctor, thinking he could have accidentally hit a button or something.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 pm

"I just need to attach the sonic to these and..." Theta was cut off, and stopped from finishing his task, as the floor slid out from under him. There was the wall (the floor now) coming up to meet him, then a clunk that reverberated in his ears. It took a few seconds for his brain to register it, but it came...

"OWWWW" Theta sat up, rubbing his head where it had met the glass, already feeling a bump in that area. He glanced up at the ceiling (another wall) of the TARDIS.

"What happened to the gravity stabilizers??"

Lady hummed apologetically, and seconds later, all weight shifted back to the floor, even though it was sideways. Theta groaned as he (yet again) hit a floor. He sighed and settled for a short glare at the console, though he couldn't exactly blame her; she had Cybermen surrounding her, and Theta wouldn't be surprised if she was panicking in her own TARDIS-like way. The next movement was not a shift of gravity, though the room shifted to the side; if gravity had been normal, then it would have been up, since the Cybermen were picking up the box.

"Hold on, I'll emit a short sonic pulse, should get these ones off our backs" Theta ran up the the console again and hooked his sonic screwdriver up to the wires he had pulled out. After a few adjustments on the hologram panels of the amplification of the frequency, and a press of a button, the mini sonic pulse was emitted.

Outside, the exterior of the box glowed blue. The air rippled, and if anyone had been in hearing range, they would have heard a high pitched whining sound of a sonic screwdriver. However, to Cybermen, this particular frequency could be deadly. The Cybermen might have 'upgraded' themselves, but last time Theta used it, it had been effective in making the Cybermen malfunction and turn off.
Back to top Go down
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z
Beginner
Beginner
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:17 am

All of the Cybermen around the TARDIS seemed to slow down in their efforts, and lowered themselves to a kneeling position, their heads fidgeting slightly, but they showed no signs of deactivation. All except for one, who shot up screaming, took a few panicked steps towards the wall of the alley as its emotion disabling electronics were fried. After a few seconds of pounding against the wall, it's head exploded. The only Cyberman who wasn't affected by the sonic pulse was Unit-57-Z, who seemed to leer at the now headless Cyberman lying on the ground. "Inferior model." He droned out. The newest model of base cyberman is designed to reroute almost all power to noise dampening electronics in the auditory sensors, to prevent themselves from being lethally deactivated by sonic pulses. Unfortunately, this also cancels all movement power. Unit 57-Z looked over his struggling legionnaires, and had an idea. "All units in proximity, commence emergency upgrades! Remove auditory input devices! all orders will be given by signal!" He monotoned, and the remaining legionnaires carrying the TARDIS all reached up the sides of their heads, and tore out the auditory input devices that allowed them to hear. "Resume march!" echoed inside their heads, and they all stood back up and more slowly proceeded with the TARDIS. THe nature of the pulse itself was still affecting them, but at least they could dedicate some power to move.

As they entered the town square carrying the TARDIS, Unit 57-Z signaled the cyber-battleship that was orbiting earth. He wasn't making a report to a higher power. He was the highest power in the sector. He was calling them to teleport on board, and to warn about the sonic pulse. "Cyber-Battleship Number 57, prepare to teleport ten Cybermen, and one TARDIS. Alert! TARDIS is emitting short range pulse field. Disable all auditory receptors prior to teleportation!" He droned into his wrist communicator and waited. While they waited, he ordered his legionnaires to set the TARDIS upright again, so teleportation would go smoother. They heaved the TARDIS onto the ground, and it stood upright. Unit 57-Z approached the TARDIS door, and ran a hand on it. Something was not right about this one....
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am

Mal had already been holding on to the railing of the TARDIS, watching everyone busy about trying to throw together something that could save them. When the box tipped, Mal went tumbling to the floor that had somehow turned into the floor. Sometimes she really hated getting caught in these situations. Since she was holding onto something, the sudden jerk caused her to twist her wrist. She smacked the fish tank and sat up instantly, clutching her wrist and swearing under her breath.

And then the wall turned into just that as Theta turned everything back the way it should be. Wait, were they sideways? Oh man, they were being carried away. This is not the way she always imagined how she'd be swept off her feet. Her body ragdolled down to the floor. Mal just cradled her wrist protectively as she remained on the ground. Just curl up in a ball and it'll all go away...

Her breathing was ragged, she was obviously trying to calm the anxiety. It wasn't working too well so she blocked out everything and shut her eyes. That helped her focus. One breath in. Hold. Now let it out. Good. Repeat.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 pm

Jenny ran into The TARDIS looking back at the Cybermen coming there way she looked around and grabbed onto the rail as The TARDIS tipped over and then fell into the floor,"Ow..." She looked at The Fish Tank, "Cool..." She got up and blinked they were sideways then Theta turned it right side up again she mumbled something under her breath and went back to where she was standing before near the controls she crossed her arms and breathed then sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Robin yelped as the gravity turned back on, landing hard on her shoulder. "Ow...." Standing up slowly, she grasped it in her other hand, rubbing it gently. That was going to leave a bruise... Looking around, she tried to make sure that everyone was okay. Everyone seemed fine... and then there was Mal, of course. Walking over to her, she crouched down, putting a hand on her back. Was she about to cry? "Mal are you okay?" She tried to get into a position in which she could see her face, but that was too hard and at the moment, too painful to do. Reaching over with her other arm, she wrapped the woman in a hug, trying to make her feel better. This was definitely not her cup of tea, and if it was anyone's, the tea just spit and burned them. "Mal, you're alright?" She attempted to get her to talk, hoping she wasn't THAT hurt....
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:49 am

(OOC: Gah, I'm so sorry. I thought I was still waiting on someone else before I posted. ><)

The Metacrisis Doctor had just set up the last circuit, when the Tardis tipped. His hand grabbed for the control panel, but it flew away from him as he went through the air, crashing into the floor. Or well, the ceiling. Or maybe the wall. He let out a groan as he pushed himself up from the panels of windows he had crashed into, a pained and confused expression on his face. Of course he couldn't help the complaint that left his lips at hitting the wall, almost at the same time as Theta's. He rubbed the back of his head, as he sat up, looking to the opposite wall for the control panel.

"That wasn't the gravity stabilizers, that was..." but he was cut off as the Tardis lurched again, and he suddenly found himself dropping onto the control panel of the Tardis. He let out another pained shout, before he pulled himself up to his hands and knees. Grabbing onto the railing, he lifted himself, looking around with his mouth hanging open slightly. "We're on our side!" he exclaimed as he stared towards the doors. He could hear the thumping sounds of cybermen moving outside, along with one of them screaming, he assumed from Theta's sonic pulse. Running over to the doors, he opened one, seeing the sky outside. Of course when he poked his head out of the Tardis, he could see the cybermen carrying them, and one very very large one.

"Actually," he said when he caught the gaze of the cyberman leader. "Bad idea." He quickly pulled his head back in, shutting the door before any of the cybermen could reach in and grab him. It was a weird sensation of being right side up in one dimension, and not right side up in the other, but the Tardis kept him stable, and he never really noticed. He bounded up the ramp to Theta and the others, giving each of them a nonchalant look.

"So, we have cybermen carrying us on their backs to who knows where. Probably to their camp. Of course, we're safe with the Tardis' shields on. Well, probably safe. Well, mostly safe. Well, as long they don't figure out how to disable the Tardis' shields." Then he looked at Theta with a frown. "But why isn't the sonic pulse still working?" He ran around the console, looking at the readouts. "Do they have shielding? Disabled auditory receptors? Well even if they did, it still should be affecting them." He looked back at the doors with a frown. This was not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:51 am

"I think I broke my damn wrist." Mal muttered to Robin but felt better when the younger girl gave her a hug. Who knew contact was a cure for anxiety? But that didn't change the fact her wrist was hurting and could feel her heartbeat with each throbbing pump. Knowing her luck she probably smoked her head on something. To test it, she lifted her heart and found it was throbbing as well. Oh great. That's nice. Maybe if she curled up tighter she would just sleep this whole situation away. She'd wake up in her crammed room at Ash's place and realize this whole Roman-Greek scenario with the metal men was an odd nightmare.

Listening to the Doctor talk Mal groaned even louder this time. Oh great.. was she gonna die then? Die with a broken wrist and concussion in the hands of metal men? At least make it a Roman. A real Roman. That would be something to tell. It would give everyone here a story. "And then she was stabbed.. by a Roman! A 21st century girl was stabbed and killed by a Roman!" Ha... crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)   Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferrum Corporis (Unit 57-Z intro thread.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2