Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFour things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_voting_barFour things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFour things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_voting_barFour things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Four things and a Lizard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:13 am

Leatha frowned. "Devour...Like eat?"" She asked as she moved slowly onto the platform. Leatha was wondering how any lizard could be anything but brilliant. Leatha moved slowly over to the hatch and started to climb down, the egg was clasped tightly in one arm. The ladder cut out around a meter above the floor, holding the egg to her chest Leatha jumped onto the floor in a less than flattering manner. Squinting at the bright lights Leatha followed her friends to behind a crate. She was in awe of the eggs. Trillions of them seemed to be scattered about the floor. Bunching her brows together in confusion Leatha wondered how the sex of the baby was chosen. It all depended on depth and heat for Silurian offspring.

Leatha peeked out of her hiding space to see the reptilian creatures padding slowly towards the trio. They looked an awful lot like Sea Devils apart from their elongated snouts and horns...And the important fact that they were no where near salt water. Leatha looked at the egg in her jacket and thought it best to replace it with its siblings. With a kiss on it's shell Leatha put it down silently. If she had tear ducts she might have shed a tear of two, but she didn't and so no water was going to be leaking from her eyes anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:47 am

(Wow, I have missed a lot. Sorry I didn't reply, been busy with school)

Hannah reached the edge of the lake and looked out to it, in the distance she could see three figures disappear into the lake. "What are they doing. It's dangerous to swim in the lake?" She mumbled. She hitched her backpack up and began walking to the place were the three people disappeared from view into the lake. When she got there, she saw that there was an open hatch and something that looked like a docking station. Eager to get drawing, Hannah got out her sketch book and her pencil and climbed down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Artemis kept her bow tight in her hands before she watched Leatha return the egg to it's siblings. She smiled gently, she thought of the eggs as being one, really big family, which they were, so she thought. Artemis sensed something wrong and she started to hear someone climbing down the ladder, her eyes widened, someone must have stumbled upon the lake and saw the hatch and climbed down in curiosity. She sighed quietly and lightly tapped The Doctor's shoulder, pointing towards the sound of the ladder being used.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Leatha stiffened as she heard foot steps coming down the metal ladder, she guessed that Artemis had heard them too given the way she was talking to The Doctor, "What do we do?" She hissed quietly to the two humanoids standing to her left. Leatha couldn't decide if she should attack the Milionians, or warn the thing coming down the ladder. What if it's a Milionian? Leath thought. It'd be able to see them from it's position on the ladder.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 pm

The Doctor peered over to the figure as it descended down the ladder and into the docking bay, initially it wasn't far enough down the ladder for him to recognize until it came into view of the figures and by then it was too late. As the Milonians marched over to the end of the ladder, glaring up at Hannah, The Doctor peered back and forth between the two reptilians and his friend with widened eyes and clenched teeth, "Leatha...Artemis..get ready to ALLON-SY!!!" he told his companions before proclaiming his infamous line and jetting upwards. Immediately the Milonians shifted their attention to The Doctor instead of Hannah, "Hannah!!! Run!!!!" he exclaimed to his friend before leaping over the crates and dashing straight towards the Milonians. As The Doctor ran madly at the two reptilians, they responded with a run of their own directly back at him.

Suddenly realizing where they were running to, The Doctor's eyes widened further and comically spun to the side and ran down one of the hallways to the side of the docking bay. With the Milonians close behind him, The Doctor smiled for a second knowing that his friends were safe for the time being, "They have a week spot in the center of their backs!!! The eggs cannot be broken!!" he exclaimed over his shoulder and back to his friends just before he and the guards chasing after him ran out of view.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:13 am

Hannah's eyes widened when she saw the Doctor "Of course. It always has to be the Doctor" She mumbled then looked at his two companions. One was human with a hood and a bow and arrow and the other was a different being. "Umm Hi there" She said smiling at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:35 am

Artemis' eyes widened as The Doctor ran at the creatures and then she heard what he had shouted towards her, a weak spot in their backs. Artemis smirked widely and then looked to Hannah, "Hi! Hannah, was it? Erm, I will be right back." she grabbed an arrow from her pouch and she attached it to her bow, she spun round to face Leatha, "Look after Hannah, I will be right back, I promise." She smiled and winked a little before running off after the Milonians, trying to find them and The Doctor so she can help him, she knew where to aim, she had to aim at their backs. Which isn't so hard, right? She asked herself this and did a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:50 am

Leatha watched as The Doctor took off, his trench coat billowing behind him. "Now wha-" Leatha was cut off by Artemis's sentence, "Why do I have to baby sit this ape. You seem to know it better than I do!" Leatha hissed. Leatha was fine baby sitting reptiles, and even some mammals from time to time, but this was mad! Leatha pulled her jumper back over her crested head and brushed it down before pulling the hood up over her face. She wasn't one to sulk, but she did not want to do this job, I'll clean the wast tanks for a year, just don't make me care for this ape, she said inwardly as she huffed and folded her arms. "Come on, ape. We need to find somewhere safer."

Leatha padded slowly and silently away from the hiding spot behind the crate, flicking her tongue in and out, scenting the air for something. After a few minuets Leatha found what she had scented, an air duct. Pulling the grate off of the vent, Leatha climbed in, gesturing for the ape to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 am

Artemis kept running, she hadn't seen any other Milonians when she was trying to find the two that were chasing The Doctor, "Doctor!" She called out to him as she knew for definite it was him, when she found two reptilian figures chasing one figure - which she had made out as The Doctor - she got another arrow and attached it to her bow, she aimed her two arrows - while running after them - and Artemis fired the arrows towards the Milonians' backs, hoping it would work. She quickly got another two arrows just in case her aim was off because of whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:06 am

Hannah raced to the air duct and got in with the reptile creature that called her an ape 'Great. Stuck with someone who hates me already' she thought to herself. She placed her drawing materials inside her backpack and looked at the reptile woman "Where to now?" She asked her looking back at the room they had just left "And what are all those eggs?" She added smiling. She could definitely use this place to get some good sketches done
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:07 pm

The arrow struck the back of the Milonians causing them to fall unconsciously to the floor with a loud thud causing The Doctor to spin around, his eyes immediately meeting the form of Artemis dashing after him with two arrows drawn. "Nice shot!" He proclaimed happily, turning on his heel to continue his dash, "We need to get to the controls! The faster we deactivate the ship the faster we stop the other ships from entering the atmosphere!" he called back to her as he turned yet another corner. Upon turning two more, The Doctor entered the control center which overlooked the docking bay below through a glass portion of the wall. Three control panels stood angled in the room, The Doctor bolted to the one in the center, immediately his eyes hovered over to a timer which counted down from five minutes, then four, then three. As each minute passed by, the quicker it went as The Doctor ran over the controls with his fingers, searching for the abort button.

"Under three minutes before the signal to the rest of the army is sent...i need to find a black button with a green center..looks sort of like an egg" The Doctor explained to Artemis before pressing a button; once the button was pressed the docking bay doors began to open and the eggs began to shudder before getting sucked into the ship like a vaccum, "That's...that's not good". Peering down to the controls, The Doctor noticed a voice recognition software feature and activated it, "Abort! Abort!" he exclaimed, "Abortion protocols located aboard vessel" the software replied much to the displeasure of The Doctor who's eyes widened. "We need to get on that ship!!!" he proclaimed, turning and running out of the control room as the ship began to hover up slowly, preparing itself to leave the docking bay as the last of the eggs were sucked up into it's ramp.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Artemis smiled, "Thanks!" she proclaimed back and continued to dash after him, she turned the corner, taking everything in that The Doctor had called back at her. "Oh, that sounds easy enough... I think." she sighed a little. She turned two more corners and reached The Doctor's side as they entered the control room. Her bow was lowered as she noticed the controls and the timer, oh did she hate timers. She started to worry a little, but her hood hid it well.
"A green centered black button egg thing? It sounds easy to find, but there are so many wee buttons, I can't find it!" She quickly looked around for the button The Doctor had described to her, but it wasn't easy to find. Artemis stopped as she heard the docking bay doors open and the eggs had started to get sucked up into the ship. "Great." She said sarcastically. She looked to The Doctor, "Doctor... w-what are we going to do?" she said before looking at him like he was crazy, she turned on her heel and ran out of the control room and her hood slipped down, showing her face to The Doctor - only for the second time - and she couldn't be bothered to put it back up.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:42 am

Leatha glanced back over her shoulder, "We need to get out of sight. I can't smell any toxic gases emitting from in here so we should be okay" she said as she shifted uncomfortably into a crouching position. "Milonian eggs. " Leatha said coyly, "The Doctor knows more about them than I do. You should ask him...When he gets back of course." Leatha pulled her hood off of her face, her scales were rippling with an electric blue. It must have looked interesting, maybe even beautiful, to any bystanders, but for her race it was a sign of aggravation and high alert. Leatha caught sight of the ape putting a sketch book and pencils inside her back pack, "You're an artist?" she inquired, slightly more intrigued than before.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 am

"Yeah, I've always loved to draw" Hannah explained watching the woman's scales glow blue "That's how I became interested in the universe and travelling. It's also how I met the doctor. I was drawing him on a bus one day and he noticed" She added "I've been drawing since I was little. I went to art school and have only just left. How do you know the doctor?" She asked Leatha interested to know how she came to know this mysterious but amazing man
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:06 am

Leatha sighed at the question, "Long story, just you know, Silurians trying to drive you apes off of the Earth" Leatha said, "Or as the Silurians call it, Nertanyar" Leatha rolled her 'r's, blinking slightly at the end. Her scales pulsed a different colour. Silurians spoke with their scales and their voice, their gestures and body movements. Leatha gestured for the girl to come closer to her, "Can I see?" she asked, looking quickly at the girls pack. "I'm Leatha by the way. I don't think I caught your name?" Leatha pulled her jacket off. "It's hot in here. And that's something coming from a Silurian" Leatha said as she put her jacket behind her head to form a makeshift pillow; A small smile tugged at the corners of her green lips. Leatha ran her hand over the side of her scaled head, avoiding the ridges carefully.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:17 am

"I'm Hannah and sure, here you go" Hannah said handing her sketch book over to Leatha "That's a nice name by the way" She added smiling also. She turned to look out of the duct to see if the Doctor was somewhere and then pulled her jacket off "You're right, it is hot. How did it get so hot so quickly?" She asked inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 am

The Doctor propelled dashingly through the hallway, driven by his fear and pure stamina and rush from the ever growing dangerous situation. "Hannah!!! Leatha!! Get away from the bottom of the ship!!" He called out, waving with his arm desperately as he came into view upon entering the docking bay. Seeing that they were preoccupied with their conversation, The Doctor continued his dash to the ship as it hovered upwards and with one long leap, The Doctor grabbed the edge of the hanger of the ship. Dangling from it, The Doctor tried to pull himself up, peering over his shoulder and at the growing distance between him and the floor as the ship rose up to the now open docking bay door. "We have to stop this ship from getting into the atmosphere!" He called down to his friends, "It'l disperse thousands of the eggs across the planet!! I need...i need...someone small enough to crawl through the opening in the ships hangar..it's not fully open".

The ship continued to ascend as The Doctor extended one of his arms down to the trio while the other tightly gripped the edge of the ship's hangar, keeping him from falling, "Come on! Grab my hand! Climb up me to get into the ship! Everyone! Now!!!".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:59 am

((Sorry if I godmode too much there...))

"Common but pretty name" Leatha smirked as she gently grasped the sketch pad and opened it. It was filled with pictures of people and landscapes. "Beautiful.." Sighed Leatha, turning another page. Leatha shook her head, "Maybe we're heating it up, maybe there's a fire-" Leatha was cut off by Hannah sticking her head out of the duct. Leatha moved as quickly as she could in the tight space, Leatha put a hand on Hannah's shoulder and pulled her back in, "Don't ever do that, we're in hostile territory.Who knows who...Or what could have been out there!" Leatha hissed, slumping against the wall.

Leatha heard The Doctors voice as he rocketed towards them. She grabbed her jumper from the floor where it had fallen and squeezed past Hannah and out into the open in time to see The Doctor jump onto the ship, "What the hell are you-" She was cut off by his next sentence. Leatha nodded her head and reached for his outstretched hand, using her tongue to help pull herself up.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:58 am

"Thanks." Hannah said smiling again. She turned and heard the Doctor's voice before being pushed out of the way by Leatha. She saw what she was doing and realised why it was so hot in the air duct. She climbed out of it and jumped up grabbing the Doctor's hand and up onto the ship's hanger that they were all stationed. "Now what?" Hannah asked the Doctor as she put her sketch book away for the second time
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:16 am

Artemis ran after The Doctor, as she watched him jump up and grab the edge of the hangar she froze up a little, thinking he was going to fall and she sighed in relief that he hadn't, she let everyone else first before she jumped up and grabbed his arm, she really hated heights and she was glad she didn't miss his hand, she climbed up into the ship's hangar and she went to help The Doctor up into the hangar and she held her hand out for him to grab.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:38 am

The Doctor grabbed Artemis's hand and pulled himself up, nodding with a smile, "Well that was fun" he joked with a chuckle before rushing into the ship. Running straight into the vessel, The Doctor immediately came into the cockpit, to the side past a couple hallways was the small docking port of the ship where all the eggs were currently stored. Inside of the cockpit where four control panels, each with a lever and a handle in the center of seemingly endless buttons and gadgets, "We need to deactivate the expense sequence first then get this ship off of Earth" he replied to Hannah over his shoulder as he took to the center control panel. "Each of you grab a control panel. There should be two green buttons flashing on each. Press them." The Doctor called back to the others, pressing his green buttons as they did theirs, "Now comes the hard part..getting this ship off of Earth" he smiled as he pressed several of the buttons and yanked down the lever. "Each system should register as blue..if it is orange then yank down the lever and turn the dial on the far left hand corner counter clock wise..once you do that then pull down on the main handle and HOLD ON!!!!". Pulling down his, The Doctor held tightly on the handle as the ship roared upwards, fire starting to form around the sides of the cockpit window as the ship tried to breach up to cloud level, "Come on!!" he roared.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Artemis smiled slightly as he joked. She rushed into the ship after him. She looked around the cockpit and she scanned the area, only seeing the large amounts of eggs and the control panels. She ran to one of the control panels next to The Doctor and she then listened to The Doctor and processed everything he said before pressing down on her two green buttons and she looked to him, slightly confused, but she saw that her system was orange, she yanked down the lever and turned the dial to her far left and turned it counter clockwise, she quickly pulled down the main handle and she held on just like he told her to do. She held tightly onto the handle and she could feel the ship roar upwards and she saw the fire starting to form around the side of the cockpit window, her eyes widened slightly, she wondered if everything was going to work.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Leatha raced after The Doctor and stopped in the cockpit. Eggs were scattered around here too. "Don't these things know how to run a nursery?" She grumbled as she found her control panel. Leatha's system was green, Leatha pressed the buttons. The air pressure in the cockpit suddenly rose, pushing Leatha down and putting pressure on her lungs. "What the hell are we doing?" she gasped, "Are we killing them?" Leatha said, watching the flames lick greedily around the cockpit. Leatha's scales started to pulse an electric blue, "How long 'till I can breath again?" She said airily. She was beginning to feel light headed.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Hannah followed listening to the Doctor's every word. She ran to the last control panel and started pulling levers and turning the dials the right way until everything was green. She then held on tightly "What now Doctor?" She called out to the Doctor who was on the other side of the cockpit. Hannah looked at Artemis, then Leatha and the scene behind her 'This would make a great painting once I'm finished here.' She thought to herself taking in every detail. A skill she had learned to use in her art work.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:33 pm

The Doctor grinned madly as the ship exited the Earths atmosphere and entered the seemingly endless reaches of space, "There we go!" he exclaimed with a sigh as he dropped his grip on the handle. Glancing back at the others, he nodded to them but before he could say anything, the control panel behind him spoke out, "Home location set and locked". The Doctor spun around in complete shock as the ship jolted forward, directly into hyperdrive, "What! What?! What?" he proclaimed, trying desperately to stop the action. But before he could, the ship had entered hyper drive then exited it, directly in front of the home world of the Milonians. "Milonia" The Doctor mumbled, standing up straight as he peered through the glass of the cockpit. The ship plummeted down to the planet until hovering down and over to a gargantuan complex before landing onto a landing pad.

Immediately groups of armed Milonians began to swarm the ship until a banging sound could be heard echoing from the back of the ship. The Doctor slowly turned around, glancing at each of his friends before stepping forward to the door, "Don't put up your hands, it's a sign of aggression for them. Just stay still until i give you the signal..you'll know it when you see it" he told them from over his shoulder. Taking out his sonic screwdriver, he placed it behind the cuff of his sleeve with a smirk, "Trust me..i've got a few things up my sleeve" The Doctor reassured them before hitting the button on the side, immediately being met by the harsh gaze of three pairs of eyes and swords. The Doctor stood still and walked down the ramp once instructed to by the milonians who spoke in their native tongue, untranslated due to the distance of the TARDIS from their location. "Crist Moff'Drandon" One ordered, The Doctor glanced over to the trio, "Stand over here by me and keep still" he told him, gesturing them over with an extension of his arm and a slight wave of his hand as if asking for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four things and a Lizard
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next